The New Nanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina retrieved her robe and followed all three Danforths out of the room and to the dining room. They all enjoyed their dinners, and afterwards played the game Taboo in one of the living rooms. Nina couldn't believe that she was having such a great time that didn't involve sex.

"Oh, that was funny!" Raymond said. "I love this game!"

"We used to play it all the time, when the kids were younger," Brenda told Nina. "It never fails to make me laugh."

"Wow, look at the time," Raymond remarked as he glanced at the clock. "It's already after nine!"

"Oh, my," Brenda said, getting up from her seat. "Well, I'm going to bed. Good night, all."

"Wait, honey!" Raymond said, jumping to his feet and running over to his wife. "Why don't we both go to bed? I know another fun game that we can play..."

"Awww, not tonight, dear. I've got to be up early tomorrow to have breakfast at Muffy Thompson's. That cow will never forgive me if I miss it." She looked over towards Nina. "Maybe Nina could look after you?"

Nina blushed where she sat, the memory of her first encounter with Mr. Danforth still fresh in her memory. "I don't mind at all."

Brenda arched an eyebrow and gave a wry smile. "Well, then, good night, everyone."

After she left the room, everyone quickly disrobed.

"I hope you don't mind sharing your nanny, son," Raymond said to William.

"Not at all, dad," William replied. "But, her ass is mine."

The three nude people adjourned to a nearby bedroom which was already stocked with the lube Nina needed before she had William enter her. William got onto the bed and lie on his back, stroking his waiting member slowly as Nina prepared her rectum. She quickly climbed into the bed and crouched on top of William, facing away from him. Her heart beat anxiously; even though William had breached her many times, she was never wholly ready for him. With the utmost delicateness, she lowered her ass onto his penis, letting the glans pop into her puckered asshole.

"¡Ay, hijo de puta!" Nina hissed. "Oh, qué grande."

"Oh, you know it drives me wild when you speak Spanish," William grunted, right before thrusting his hips upwards.

Raymond Danforth stood watching Nina's chubby body jiggling as his son fucked her reverse-cowgirl. The busty Latina vocalized loudly as the hot log of flesh went in and out of her anus. The sight was more than he could bear. He quickly climbed into the bed, got between Nina's chunky thighs, and stuck his dick into her furry snatch. Nina's mind went blank at having both of her holes filled with Danforth cock.

"Ugggggh, you're so fucking wet! MMMMM!" Raymond grunted as he continued to plow her.

"And your ass is so TIGHT!" William added.

"Ohhhhh, my god! AHHHHHH!" Nina shrieked.

The two men continued to pump into her body with carnal ferocity. Nina had never known such pain and pleasure before. Her nipples began to drip with milk and sweat as her gravid melons wobbled madly. Raymond noticed this right away and put his mouth to one of her stiff nipples. The darkened nub shot milk into the rich man's mouth.

"Save me some, dad," William cried. "That's my milk!"

"Ohhhhh, just shut up and fuck meeeeeeeooh!" Nina begged.

"If you insist," Raymond said. "ARRRRRGH!"

All of a sudden, he pulled the both of them backwards, so that she was lying on top of his supine body. He then wrapped his arms around her and began to thrust in her anew. Unfortunately, he had unintentionally removed her ass from his son's dick, and William was not happy.

"Come back here, Nanny!" he cried, jumping to his feet.

The young blond man leapt onto Nina's back and roughly reentered her ass. Raymond's heart leapt at the sight of Nina's face as his son plunged his dick into her rear; her eyes were clamped shut and her teeth were gritted. Her wet breasts were being mashed against her chest, lactating wantonly on him. He licked Nina's burning face, and the feel of his tongue prompted her to turn her head so that she could answer his tongue with hers. Nina could feel all sense of decency and restraint being forgotten; she was in bed with a man and his son, and she loved every minute of it.

"I need to spit roast you," Raymond said, pulling out of Nina and sliding from beneath her.

"Good idea, Dad," William panted. He slapped Nina on her large rump, making her cry out. "Get on your hands and knees, Nanny."

"Yes," Nina gasped. "Yes, mijo."

The voluptuous woman tottered as she complied with the command. Her eyes were still closed, but she could feel something hard and wet slapping against her face. She let out a weak chuckle as she felt the tip of it being placed up her nostril, but moved her head so that she was able to take it into her mouth. She relaxed her jaw to better fit Raymond's dick in her maw, bobbing her head up and down along its length. She put her tongue to work on giving it the affection it needed.

"Oh, my god...that feels great!" Raymond exclaimed.

"Golpholobobobob," Nina said, her mouth full of Raymond.

Raymond put both hands upon her head, steadying it as she sucked on his shaft. He could feel gusts of air caressing his genitals as Nina breathed hard through her nose. Her tongue slobbered all over him, sending surges of pleasure throughout his body.

"Oh, shit. I'm cumming...GUHHH!"

Nina felt the white hot globs of sticky goo pelt the back of her throat, sliding down like chowder. She slobbered Raymond's cum, savoring the taste of his seed and flesh. Though he was very well hung, his output was nowhere near that of his son. He pulled out his flesh rod, smacking it playfully against Nina's cheek as it gave out a few remaining weak spurts. Milky white tears stained the Latina's beautiful visage.

"Oh, Nina. That was so good!"

"Thank youuuuuuu," she moaned, still being reamed by William.

"Oh, Nanny, I'm gonna cum. Gonnacumgonnacumgonna ARGH!"

"Oh, si. AHHHHHHH!"

William clenched his fingers into Nina's waist as he came into her ass. Nina felt as though someone had shot a water gun into her rectum; the flow seemed never ending. William grunted with each inhuman spurt, causing cum to gush out of Nina. He fell back on the bed, festooning Nina's rump with the leftovers of his orgasm. She fell forward, her ass still pointed in the air, leaking cum onto the sheets.

12