The New Nanny Ch. 03

Story Info
William gains a new playmate.
4.7k words
4.59
103.3k
115

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The San Arsatius Resort and Spa was a sprawling getaway spot for the wealthy. The grounds included massage parlors, saunas, and a golf course. It was here that Brenda Danforth was getting some rest and relaxation after a long month of organizing huge charity events and parties for socialites.

Right now, she was enjoying a mud bath. It felt so good to have her body covered in the heated, moist soil against her bare skin, and a towel wrapped around her short black hair. Even now, she was thinking of possibly having a mud bath house installed at her palatial home. In the end, she came to the conclusion that it wouldn't really be a good idea, as it wouldn't give her any incentive to leave home for some relaxation. Still, there were the male masseuses; she didn't have those at home.

She'd just entered the bath about 10 minutes ago, following a one hour massage. Right now, she was the only one in the bathhouse. Not long after those 10 minutes of solitude, the door opened, and two females walked in: a young woman with her brown hair tied back into a ponytail wearing a lime-green polo and khakis, and an older woman with cropped blonde hair wearing slippers and a bathrobe. The older woman removed her robe and slippers, handed them to the younger woman, and deposited her naked body into the mud bath right next to Brenda's.

"I'll be back in an hour to check on you, Mrs. Connors," the young woman said.

Mrs. Connors gave a small grunt in reply as she settled into the tub. Brenda waited until the young woman had left before speaking to the newcomer.

"Emily Connors? Is that you?"

Mrs. Connors did a double-take. "Brenda? Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you. Hello, dear."

Brenda knew a lot of wealthy women, most of them being frenemies more than actually friends, but Emily Connors among the less bitchy women that she knew. Emily's husband, Gregory Connors, owned a large defense company that had contracts with the United States military. Though the Connors family rivaled her own in terms of wealth, Brenda was genuinely glad to see her.

"How's life been?" Brenda asked.

Emily's only reply was a heavy sigh. Brenda furrowed her brow with concern; she knew that when a rich and affluent woman gave a response like that, she had a serious problem.

"You don't have to talk about it," Brenda said. "The last thing you need is me spouting your problems into the big gossip circles."

"Well, I'm not worried about it; it's a barely-kept secret as it is."

"What is it?"

"That my daughter is a whore."

Brenda arched an eyebrow. "You mean, professionally? Like an escort?"

"No, just extremely promiscuous. Isabella's been that way since she started high school. It's all Greg and I can do to keep her indiscretions under wraps. That girl has spread her legs all over the globe."

Brenda said nothing, allowing Emily to pour out her grievances.

"She can't keep a steady boyfriend, because she cheats on them regularly. Whenever she comes home to visit, we find random men in bed with her. For a girl of 22 she has a large sexual appetite."

"Does she now?" Brenda asked, very intrigued.

"Yes. I would be surprised if most of her trust fund went towards birth control pills. You know, she went to this huge fraternity party, and the boys had to call the police, only because they were afraid of her! She'd been through almost every guy in that building, and she still wanted more. I'm telling you, Brenda, it's unnatural."

Brenda fought a smile as she said. "Well, let me tell you about my youngest son, William."

"You want me to do what?" Nina asked.

Brenda chuckled at the Latina woman with whom she was conversing while drinking Arnold Palmers on a beautiful day in the sun-room of Brenda's beautiful mansion.

"I want you to chaperone William today. I'm having a...playdate of sorts for him. I want you to keep an eye on him while he interacts with his playmate."

Nina was confused and worried. Most times she'd been called to keep William company, and she alone had sufficed. Now, she'd have to spend time with both him and some random girl.

William was Brenda's 19 year old, sex-addicted son. About six months ago, Nina had been contracted by Brenda to spend a night with William. Even though Brenda financially compensated Nina extremely well every time that she had sex with William, Nina had grown to love it.

"I wish you'd given me more notice," Nina complained.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Brenda said with a smile completely devoid of regret. "I'm hoping that this girl will be able to satisfy William, but, if not, then I'll need you to do so. Aaaaand, there also might be a small chance that she might be too much for him."

Nina's eyes got as big as saucers. "Is that possible?"

Brenda tilted her head and grinned. "Do I detect a hint of jealousy, Nina?"

"No! It's just that....No!"

"Well, in any case, make sure you allow the two of them to interact; I just need you to observe. Once he's done with her, he's all yours."

Brenda chuckled and took another sip of her drink. A few minutes later, a servant informed them that their guest had arrived. The two women rose from their seats and headed to the front of the house.

As they entered the foyer, they came upon a young woman standing by herself. She was tall, slender, and very beautiful. She had long, flowing sandy blonde hair with dark brown roots. Her long legs looked as though they had been sculpted by an artist. She wore strappy sandals, and a teal spaghetti strap sundress which both terminated right above her knees and displayed her rather large bosom. Everything she wore, including the handbag on her arm, was designer brand.

Nina had to admit, this girl was stunning; she had to have been a supermodel, because everything about her was so immaculate. Nina had seen some of the other girls that William had been with; many of them were very attractive, but nowhere near the level of her. She was honestly curious to see how she fared against William.

"Isabella!" Brenda said as she walked up to the young woman, embraced her, and gave her a light peck on each cheek without touching them. "Thank you again for taking the time out to visit."

"You're welcome," Isabella said in a bored, faux-polite tone.

"This is Nina. She'll show you the way. You two enjoy yourselves."

After Brenda had walked away, Nina led Isabella towards William's room. Nina really wanted to start a conversation, but her demeanor did nothing to encourage Nina to say anything other than which halls to walk through. Isabella suddenly heaved a heavily exaggerated sigh.

"Are we there yet?! Ugh, I only came here so my mom would put more money in my trust fund."

"Yes, it's only one more left at the end of this hallway."

At last the two of them arrived at William's room. Nina unlocked the door and opened it to allow Isabella inside. Once they had both entered, Nina locked the door behind her and looked nervously towards the bed, where William lie asleep.

Isabella looked around the room, and then back at Nina. "Soooo, where the fuck are we?"

Her voice roused William from his slumber. "Whoosethere?"

Lifting his head from the pillow, he turned towards the direction of the two women. Once the sight of his female visitors came into focus, William's eyes widened. He bolted out of bed at the very sight of Nina, standing completely nude.

Nina's heart leapt at the sight of William's unclothed body. She longed to touch those perfect golden curls upon his head, press her chest against his toned, lithe body, and to ride the serpent that wobbled between his legs. Her body ached to have him inside.

"Hoho! Holy shit!"

Isabella's voice brought Nina's attention back to the room. She looked over at Isabella, who was marveling at William's appearance, more specifically, down at his crotch. She had a look of astonishment and delight upon her face, which thoroughly amused Nina.

"Hey, Nanny, who is that with you?" William asked. He began walking over towards Nina and Isabella.

"What a big fucking dick!" Isabella exclaimed.

"Hey, who are you?" William demanded.

Just as Nina was about to introduce Isabella, the young woman boldly walked up to William, grabbed both sides of his head, and forced her lips to his. William was quite taken aback; his eyes goggled as he felt Isabella's tongue ram itself into his mouth. He tried to pull away, uncertain about this strange girl who was assaulting him. Many a female had been as forward and forceful as she was, but he'd conquered them all the same. Still, the way that she was looking at him, touching him, and kissing him...it was like he was a meal for her.

Isabella detached her mouth from his with an audible smacking noise. Nina watched as she quickly dropped to her knees and grabbed William's cock with both hands. William's eyes fluttered and his knees buckled as she began to violently jerk him off.

"Yeah," Isabella grunted. "It's very nice to meet you!"

William's only response was a moan. The new girl used her left hand to fondle his nuts while she worked his cock. Unashamedly, Isabella started licking the tip of William's penis, probing and teasing it with her tongue.

Nina still stood a few feet away, massaging her own chest as she watched Isabella pleasuring William with her mouth. Jealousy and lust began to well-up inside her, but she was under strict orders not to interfere with the young people. She could only watch them while she tried to delay the journey her hand was making to her crotch.

Isabella's hands then grabbed William's waist as she tried to swallow the entirety of William's above-average erection. The blonde young woman noisily throated and sucked William's shaft. William looked down as she stared up at him with those baby blue eyes. Her face was plastered with an angry expression. It was like she was mentally saying to him, "How dare you have such a large penis and beautiful body?"

The room was filled with William's moaning, Nina's panting, and gurgling and slurping noises Isabella made. From the moment she dropped to her knees, the young woman had dominated the bedroom. With a loud slurp, she pulled her face away from William's dong.

"Damn, stud! You sure are a mouthful!" Isabella giggled, as she resumed jerking off his saliva-covered shaft. "How did that feel?"

William said nothing, simply looking down at her and breathing heavily. The young woman quickly sat down on her perfect backside and undid her sandals. After kicking off her shoes, she got to her feet and pulled her dress over dress over her head. Both Nina and William were taken aback by her amazing nude body, and the fact that she had chosen not to wear any undergarments. The two of them were treated to the sight of her ample rump, her well-trimmed vagina, and large 36F breasts.

"Okay, Long Dong, you're coming with me," Isabella said, grabbing William by the arm and walking him over to the bed. Nina silently followed them, and after Isabella pushed William into the bed, she deposited herself into a nearby armchair, lifted up the hem of her dress, reached into her panties and began to finger herself. She watched intently as the young woman leapt on top of William, spread her womanhood open, and lowered herself onto the young man's meat spear.

Nina thought she took William very well; the girl let out a shrill sigh as she slid down the length of his cock. The first time Nina had taken William's ten inches inside of her, she thought that he was going to skewer her like a chicken on a roasting spit. Isabella must have been really wet, because she wasted no time in riding William like he was a 25 cent horse in front of Walmart. William simply lie beneath her, awash in the pleasure of her warm, gooey depths.

Unabashed, Nina reached into the front of her dress and pulled out one of her large breasts. Her body grew hotter as she squeezed her prodigious mammary, teasing her stiff, dark brown nipple. After a while, the nub began to leak tiny white droplets, which mingled with her sweat. The other hand was busy exploring her wet pussy and pinching her clit. The Latina woman moaned as she continued to watch the blonde girl and boy copulate.

Isabella bucked wildly up and down on top of William, her eyes shut and a smile plastered on her face as she panted and moaned. Nina had never seen William so submissive before; he simply lie beneath her, writhing and moaning as Isabella had her way with him. Isabella then stopped, her bosom heaving with each breath that she took. Suddenly, the girl went cross-eyed and bit her lip. She gave out a muffled cry and stopped her gyrations.

"Ahhh! Holy shit!" Isabella exclaimed.

"Did you cum?" William asked, looking at the deluge of slick juices sliding down his shaft.

"Yeah, I did," Isabella said with a smile, leaning forward to rest her wobbling teats on William's chest. "I think I like you"

William grunted and flipped the two of them over, causing Isabella to shriek and giggle as William hoisted her left leg into the air and began to pump his throbbing man meat into her blushing cunt. Isabella's laughs soon turned to sensual moans as she gripped the sheets. She tried to keep her eyes locked on William, but, every so often they would flutter as she was overtaken by erotic pleasure.

"That's right, mijo," Nina croaked, her voice husky with desire. "Give her more."

"Yes, Nanny," William groaned.

He let go of Isabella's leg, allowing it to fall onto the bed. Leaning forward, he took of her erect nipples into his mouth. Isabella gave out another squeal of delight, and responded by grabbing her other breast and sucking on it. After a few minutes, she pulled her nipple out of William's mouth and into her smiling one. William looked at her with annoyance.

"Hey! I wasn't done yet!"

"Too bad, Big Cock. These are my titties."

"No, they're mine!"

Isabella flashed him a defiant smile, just before she grabbed both sides of his head and pulled his face to hers. William's rancor disappeared as she gave him another long, passionate kiss. She then pushed his face away, still smiling.

"Oh, you greedy bitch!" William growled.

The young man began to pump even faster into Isabella, causing her to yelp with delight. Her womanhood was stuffed with his thick rod, which was rubbing against her vaginal muscles with great speed, thanks to the juices they were both secreting. Her face was flushed with desire, and the heat emanating from both their young, beautiful bodies continued to grow. She could hardly think straight; her mind was being flooded with euphoric sensations. Try as she might, she could not fight off the wave of orgasm that enveloped her, causing her to pussy to spasm and moisten.

Seconds later, Williams gave out a pained yell as he shot his load in four glorious spurts. Isabella couldn't remember the last time she had felt that much cum inside of her; it was as though someone was shooting a tube of heated massage oil directly into her pussy.

"OHHHHH, FUCK!" she cried, running a sweaty hand through her hair. "I can't...oh, my gooood! I can't feel my legs."

William collapsed on top of her while still lodged inside of her. His stay didn't last long; Isabella pushed the young man off of her as tried to catch her breath. She could feel William's semen still spilling out of her hole.

"You elephant dick motherfucker," Isabella panted as she reached over and patted him on the arm. "Good job." William gave no reply, opting only to remain where he lie and suck in air.

Nina got up from her seat, having orgasmed around the same time that William had. Her body felt like it was on fire. She quickly removed her clothes, went over to the bed, and got on top of William, straddling him.

"Niño, please get your dick up," she begged. "Nanny wants you so bad!"

With a groan, the young man sat up. "Just give me a second, Nanny. I need something cold to drink, and then I'll fuck you. I really want you."

Nina quickly ran over to the mini fridge and got William a bottled water. The sight of him drinking that water, with the perspiring bottle making his skin even wetter, was driving her crazy. William had downed three fourths of it before recapping the bottle, tossing it to the floor and tackling Nina.

Nina moaned as their bodies met; she was already wet beyond belief. She quickly spread her legs, wholly prepared to have him inside of her. William roughly pushed his throbbing phallus into her wet hole while he grabbed her right breast and squeezed it, sending milk spraying into the air.

"Wait!"

Both William and Nina looked over to see Isabella kneeling on the mattress and staring at them.

"You're just gonna fuck me, and then leave me to fuck her?"

"Well, I want to cum again, and drink Nanny's milk, too. We'll fuck later."

Despite being extremely horny, Nina found William's response extremely funny. He had been extremely frank to Isabella, and had handled the situation with the social grace of a small child. The funny thing was that Isabella was visibly turned on by William's rejection. She leaned forward so that she was on her hands and knees, squirming as she watched William fuck Nina and gorge himself on her breastmilk. She stared at them like a dog staring at a steak.

Nina's head was swimming and her eyes were clamped shut; she couldn't begin to describe the pleasure she was feeling from having her breast emptied and her pussy filled. Curiously, she was feeling a sensation that she couldn't immediately ascertain. It felt like...almost as if...her breasts were being drained even faster. Desperately, she tried to bring her mind down, anchor it to the ground of reason. When she opened them, she looked to see not one, but two blonde heads buried in her chest.

Isabella was firmly latched onto her left breast, sucking the milk out of it with her eyes closed. Though the situation she was in was quite strange, to say the least, the relief from having both breasts sucked on while she was having sex was admittedly good. Being filled and emptied at the same time was quite an interesting and enjoyable feeling.

"Hey! That's mine!"

Nina looked over to see William glaring at Isabella, with Nina's milk still dripping from his mouth. To Nina's displeasure, he stopped having sex with her, but was still inside of her. Isabella didn't respond to him, simply continuing to drink from Nina. Irritated, he tapped her on her head, but she swatted his hand away. Fed up with her, William roughly grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head away from Nina's chest.

"Ow! What the hell's the matter with you?!?" Isabella said, forcing his hand away.

"That's MY milk!"

"The hell it is!" Isabella said, smacking his arm. "Share!"

With a snarl, William pulled out of Nina, and tackled Isabella. The girl shrieked and giggled as she wrestled with the angry young man. Nina was initially peeved at having being denied the pleasure of William's cock, but, the sight of those attractive young bodies locked together made her all kinds of aroused.

From the looks of things, William was genuinely angry and horny, while Isabella was clearly enjoying their tussle. Unintentionally, the fight left the bed, and the two of them rolled onto the floor with an audible thud. They both groaned with pain as they got to their feet. Isabella tried to crawl back into bed, intent on having more of Nina's milk. Unfortunately, she made the mistake of turning her back to William; the young man ran up behind her, pushed her forward so that she was bent over the bed, and grunted as he slid his penis into her butt cheeks.

Isabella arched her back as she let out a pained yell upon being penetrated. William held her down and began steadily move his hips. From the look on his face, he wasn't prepared for the tightness of Isabella's ass. Nonetheless, he kept going, grunting as he coupled with the beautiful young woman. The bedroom was once again filled with sounds of coitus.

12