The New Nanny Ch. 04

Story Info
Nina receives two unexpected visitors.
4.2k words
4.48
78.3k
69

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina Rodriguez walked into her house on a cold January evening. She felt relieved as she walked into her already-warm house. She had just finished a long shift at the high-end restaurant where she worked. Right now, she just wanted to get into her pajamas, eat a hot meal, and watch some television. She was sifting through her mail as she walked into the kitchen.

After tossing aside some junk mail, and stowing aside some bills, she came upon an ornate envelope. Even before she opened it, she knew what was inside. Inside was a card inviting her to the wedding of Isabella Anastasia Connors and William Arthur Danforth.

Surprise, jealousy, sadness and joy warred within her as she read the words on the invitation over and over again. Deep down, she knew this day would have arrived sooner or later. Still, she wasn't sure on whether or not she would want to go.

Last May, William's mother had paid her an enormous amount of money for her to have sex with him. William had an enormous sex drive, which restricted him to his bedroom in his parents' palatial mansion. Though Nina was reluctant at first, she quickly came to enjoy sex with William.

Even now, the thought of him was making her a little wet. She missed having him shove his oversized dick into her lonely pussy. She missed having him drink the milk from her large breasts. She missed hearing him call her Nanny, and being covered in his cum. What was she to do?

Undecided, she put the invitation on her fridge. There was plenty of time from here to May 21st for her to make a decision. Though, no matter her choice, William was forbidden to her.

A few weeks later, she was awakened by the doorbell. She grumbled to herself, wondering who would be bothering her at 7:48 AM on a Saturday. After putting on her robe and slippers, she trudged to the front door, intent on telling the Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses to beat it.

When Nina opened the door, the person on the other side made her eyes go wide with shock. On her doorstop stood a handsome young man with curly blonde hair. He gave her a smile which gave her more shivers than the cold air outside.

"Hello," William said.

"What are you doing here?" she said, shivering due to both the cold and excitement.

"I...didn't really have anywhere else to go. May I come in?"

At first, Nina was going to send him packing, but after hearing that line, her heart melted. He looked so cute, standing there in his winter coat, his nose pink and moist from the cold. She stepped aside and let him into the house.

"How'd you find me?" Nina said.

"The White Pages. Once I found the address, I plugged it into my GPS."

Before she closed the door, she noticed the expensive red sports car sitting in her driveway; it looked so out of place in her neighborhood. William walked around her living room, surveying her home and looking at pictures. She clutched her robe closer to herself, hoping that he wouldn't notice her nipples, which were hard, and not because of the cold.

"I got your wedding invitation," Nina said. "Are you excited about your big day?"

"Could we not discuss the wedding?" William said in a weary tone.

"Is something wrong? Don't you want to marry Isabella?"

"I'm...not sure anymore. When we started dating, we had sex all the time. Now, with all of the wedding planning, we barely see each other. Mom and dad won't let me have any other women; they said that a man who is about to be married shouldn't keep sleeping around."

Nina found that ironic, as she knew that William's parents Brenda and Raymond were rampant swingers. Nina had shared a bed with the both of them in the past, even while William was in the bed. Still, she didn't know what to say in order to help him.

"William, I..."

"Do you know what it's like to be with a woman as beautiful as Isabella, but you BARELY get to have sex with her?"

Nina thought William resembled someone trying to quit a drug cold turkey. Before she met him, he'd been given a seemingly endless supply of women upon whom he'd taken out his abnormally high libido upon. Right now, she was starting to realize his reason for coming, but she still let him say it.

"I miss you, Nanny," William said.

Nina's heart skipped a beat. Just hearing him call her that made her wet. Would she let him keep speaking?

"I miss being with you." He took off his coat and let it fall to the floor.

"William, please stop," Nina begged, rubbing her thighs together.

"I miss your body, I miss your milk. I miss being in bed with you."

Nina bit her lip and turned around so that she didn't have to face him. "I can't do this anymore. Please stop!"

"I love you, Nanny."

Those four words broke Nina's resolve in an instant. She turned and ran towards William, enveloping him in her arms. The two kissed, the tears running down their eyes as they cried with silent joy.

"Oh, my sweet niño!" Nina moaned as she removed her robe. "I missed you so! OHHH!"

William used both of his hands to grab at Nina's large breasts. Nina's body burned with desire as the young man fondled her. She seemed to melt within his very grip, writhing and screaming uncontrollably.

"Enough!" Nina snarled, tearing herself out of his grasp. "Take off your clothes! I hate seeing you when you're not naked!"

William watched as his lover quickly discarded her clothing. In seconds, he was looking at the body he had grown to crave for so many months. His eyes feasted on her large thighs, between which was a large thatch of dark brown pubic hair. He then eyed her large, saggy pendulous breasts, with their dark brown areolae and hard nipples. Though Nina was 46, and her body was fraught with cellulite, William was hard as a rock.

Nina walked right past him and down the hall to her bedroom. William followed her while kicking off his shoes and socks and shedding his clothes. By the time he reached her bedroom, he was nude as the day of his birth. He walked in to find Nina on her bed, lying on her back with her legs spread. William was pleased that she was no mood for foreplay. He quickly leapt on top of Nina and stuffed his hard cock into her cunt.

"YESSS!" William crowed, as he madly began thrusting into her.

"YES, MIJO!"Nina cried. "Give it to your Nanny! FUCK ME!"

"AAAAUGH, YES NANNY!"

Nina felt so fulfilled to have William inside of her again. Right now, it seemed so strange that she had even considered trying to forget about him. Right now, she was all his. He could stay here as long as he wanted, share her bed, and never have to wear clothes or get married. Once again, she was his Nanny.

To her great delight, William lowered his head and put his mouth to one of her breasts. After a few minutes of sucking, his tongue was gifted with the taste of milk. Nina sighed with joy as she expressed herself into William's hungry mouth.

"Oh! Be gentle, Niño! Nanny has all the milk you need...Oh, don't stop fucking me..."

Thanks to their lengthy separation, William was able to quickly drain her right breast. Once he was done, Nina offered him the left one.

"Later, Nanny," William growled.

"Promise me, Niño. I want you to drink me dry tonight."

"I will, Nanny."

The two shared another kiss as William continued to delve into her womanhood. Nina could already feel the passionate juices oozing out of her stuffed cunt. When she and William had started having sex, she needed lubricant to ease the strain on her post-menopausal genitals. Now, just the sight of him was enough to make her as wet as a woman half her age. She wrapped her hairy legs around his waist and begged him to give her more.

"Niño," Nina cooed. "Why don't you let Nanny get on her hands and knees so that you can fuck her doggy-style?"

"No, Nanny," William growled. "I want to be on top of you...I don't want to lose sight of your face."

Nina was taken aback by such an affectionate statement. Before she could say anything else, he bent forward and began kissing her again. It was then that William slowed to a steadier pace; they had gone from fucking to making love. A few minutes later, William shot what seemed a lifetime of cum into Nina, so much that it gushed out of her pussy and onto the bed. She had to change the linens after they were done.

"Mmm, my head is swimming," Nina said, climbing back into the bed.

"Well, that makes one of us," William said. "That sex clearly my mind wonderfully."

Nina giggled as she nuzzled her young lover's neck. She then climbed on top of him, smiling down at his weary face.

"Again, Nanny? Please, I need a breather, it's been a while."

"No, it's not that. I just wanted to say that you can stay here as long as you need to."

"Thank you."

"But, you can't stay here forever. Sooner or later, you need to go back to Isabella, whether you plan on marrying her or not."

"I will, Nanny. I promise."

Nina gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Let's just relax now. I'm just glad that you're here."

Nina and William made love three more times that day. Every once in a while, Nina would think about her deceased husband, Jorge. It was strange that the same bed that she and he had conceived their children was being used to have wonderful sex with a 19 year old.

The next morning, Nina and William had some wake-up sex, and then she fixed him a hearty breakfast. After their meal, Nina realized that she had neglected to keep her fridge properly stocked; she didn't have anything to eat for lunch or dinner. If she was going to keep her big-dicked stallion full of energy, then she'd have to go out and get some food.

"I'll be back in a little while," she said, pulling on her coat and grabbing the keys. "I'll make us some pizza for lunch."

"Okay, Nanny," William yawned, getting up from the couch naked, his semi-erect dick wobbling temptingly between his thighs. "I'm going to go take a nap."

Nina watched as he walked down the hall to her bedroom. Were it not for her low food stores, she would have shed all of her clothing and followed him. Thankfully, the cold outside air was able to rouse her common sense.

The previous night, she had made William park the sports car that he had arrived in inside of her garage; in a neighborhood like hers, it would have been stolen in hours. She got into her car and headed for Walmart, trying her best not to speed. All she wanted to do was get back home, get naked, and get back in bed with William.

About ten minutes after Nina had left, a beat-up Honda Civic parked down the street turned itself over and made its way into her driveway. Out of the car stepped a beautiful young lady with a noticeable baby bump. She walked up to the front door and unlocked it with a key that she had procured from her pocket.

"I'm so glad that mom didn't change the locks," she mused before stepping into the house.

Once inside, she was amazed at all of the changes that had been made since the last time she was here; that plasma television hanging on the wall was definitely new to her. She went to the kitchen and fixed a quick meal from Nina's fridge; it had been a while since her last meal, and she didn't know when her next one would be. Within the kitchen, she marveled at the numerous new appliances inside.

After dropping her dirty dishes in the sink, she made towards the bedroom. Her plan was simple: take an inventory of the valuable electronics and furniture, then call her ex-boyfriend Cesar to come over and help her load it up at a later time. If the items sold well, Cesar might cut her at least 40% of the profits - 50% if she gave him free license with her body - and then she could be on her way. Just in case that didn't work, she planned to raid the master bedroom and take what jewelry and other items she could carry. She opened the door and gasped when she saw the young man asleep in the bed.

Logic dictated that she should bolt and make her way back to her car, but she was mesmerized by how handsome he was. Also, she was amused that her mother was entertaining such a young man in her bedroom. Things really had changed. Intrigued, she walked up to the bed and tried to rouse him. William eventually awakened and looked up at her.

"Who are you?" William asked dreamily.

"I could ask you the same thing," the young woman replied. "Are you...fucking my mom?"

William's eyes widened. "You're Nina's daughter?"

"Yeah, I'm Jessica."

"Well, what are you doing here?"

Not wanting to confess to trying to rob her mother's house, she said, "I just needed a place to stay."

"Your mom went to the store," William said, whipping the covers off casually and getting out of bed. "I'll be right back, I have to pee."

Jessica's eyes goggled at the long sausage between William's legs as he yawned and went into the master bedroom. A few minutes later, he reentered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. She had to know more.

"So, how do you know my mom?"

"We have sex a lot."

"Well...is she any good?"

"Absolutely! That's why my mom pays her a lot of money."

Jessica felt as though the world had gone crazy. "Excuse me?"

William then explained to her that, in a chance encounter months ago, his wealthy mother had offered Nina thousands of dollars to give him repeated companionship. As she listened, Jessica quickly abandoned her original plan of robbing her mother. Perhaps there was another way to make some guaranteed bank.

"So, William," Jessica said, kicking off her shoes and taking off her jacket. "Do you think I look like my mother?"

William shrugged. Jessica had a much lighter complexion than Nina; the older woman had brown skin and wavy brown hair, while her daughter had olive skin and straight ebony hair. However, even without the baby bump, her body type was slimmer than Nina's. William could still see enough of a resemblance to Nina, which made her all the more attractive.

"So, how long until you have your baby?" William asked.

Jessica grinned as she saw William's eyes transfixed upon her body. "I'm about 7 months." She rubbed her stomach and said, "Do you want to see my belly?"

"Sure!"

Jessica lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She was pleased to see William's cock get hard from the sight of her shirtless body. "Do you want to touch it?"

"Yeah," William said, bolting to his feet and walking up to Jessica. He placed both hands on her belly and began rubbing it, admiring the taut paunch with its stretch marks and protruding navel.

"Your dick keeps poking me in the gut," Jessica said.

"Sorry."

"No, it's okay," Jessica said, running her index finger along the veins on his cock. "I like it."

Jessica curled the rest of her fingers around his shaft started to stroke him, eliciting a growl from William. Toe-curling pleasure filled every part of his body as Jessica pushed him back towards the bed. He sat down on the edge and watched as Jessica knelt before him and took him into her mouth.

William tilted his head back and moaned as the pregnant woman suckled on his rod. His hands found her raven-colored hair, running fingers through it as he savored the blowjob he was receiving. Jessica noisily slurped and slobbered all over his cock, and the sounds that she was making were making his mind race.

He reached forward to her prostrated form and unclipped her bra. Jessica felt the garment coming undone and sat up so that she could remove it. William admired her bloated teats, with their large brown areolae and fat nipples.

"You like these big titties?" Jessica asked him.

"Yes."

"They bigger than my mom's?"

"No."

Jessica laughed and said, "Fair enough."

Without another word, she grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around William's dick. Though they were big, they were not large enough to completely envelop the stiff member. Pre-cum leaked out of William's enormous glans and made her boobs sticky and moist. Without warning, he reached forward with his right hand and pinched one of her nipples. Jessica arched her back and squealed with pain and pleasure.

"Mmm, you like that?" William asked.

"Yeah," Jessica moaned.

"You don't make milk yet?" William used his left hand to fondle the other breast.

"Not yet. Maybe after I get some, you can suck it out of my tits."

"Yeah, I'd love that. I drink your mom's milk all of the time."

Jessica stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down along with her underwear. William, who was still seated, reached forward and rubbed her cunt. She had a large patch of hair adorning her nethers, though it wasn't as big as Nina's bush. Though she didn't lactate, and wasn't as busty or hairy as her mother, she was still an attractive, naked, horny female. Already he could smell the musky smell that signaled her arousal.

"Get on your back," Jessica said.

William smiled as he obeyed her. He watched intently at the gravid female climbed into the bed and then straddled him. She was so wet that he easily slid into her. Jessica's eyes fluttered shut as she felt herself stuffed with William's rod. Never before had she taken a cock so huge.

"Argh...oh, shit...oh, I think I'm going to cum!"

"Already?" William said, half-amazed and half-annoyed. "I haven't even started fucking you yet."

"I...okay, but you have to move."

William nodded as he slowly thrust in and out of her. Jessica bit her bottom lip as she tried to stave off her orgasm as long as she could. Her clit felt so swollen that it was driving her crazy. Her body was becoming warm, as though she had a fever.

William leaned forward and stared licking at her nipples, causing her moans to grow louder. For months, her breasts had become increasingly sensitive. She put her arms around his shoulders, feeling her willpower waning with each second.

"Ohoho, nooo...NOOOO!"

William smiled as he heard Jessica's cries. He felt her pussy spasm and drench his cock, and then all was still. He ran his hands up and down her sweaty back as she came down from her orgasm.

"FUCK! Oh, that was...Whew!" Jessica fell backwards off of William and his amazing cock, lying on her back and chuckling as her body tingled with ecstasy.

"Are you okay?" William asked.

"I...I don't know. My brain feels like a fireworks show just went off inside of it. That was...that was amazing."

"Listen, I'm still horny; I didn't get to cum yet. Lemme fuck your tits."

"Hell, no. I'm not letting you sit on top of me. You might squish the baby. I want you to fuck me some more. Just give me a minute."

William sat and watched as Jessica rolled herself over onto her stomach. She then raised herself on all fours and presented her backside to William. The young man gazed longingly as her dripping slit. Trying to be considerate of the unborn baby, he opted not to take her ass. He got behind her and stuck his anxious cock into her pussy.

"Yesssss," Jessica moaned as William gently pumped into her. "Oh, I love it deep...oh, just fuck me."

William planted his right hand on her luscious backside, while he reached forward with his left to grab Jessica's hair. The young woman's ears burned with arousal as she felt her hair being gently pulled backwards. William's every touch was driving her crazy.

She hadn't been fucked like this in a long time. The guys she usually had sex with were pushy and overly masculine. William...somehow...was fucking her as if he needed her. She wasn't being used for her body; she was being used to quench his strong libido.

William let go of her hair, leaned forward, and reached underneath to grab her swaying tits and bloated abdomen. Her head was swimming in an ocean of lust. She began to wish she wasn't pregnant, simply so that she could bear his child. More and more, she was starting to care less about William's money. All she wanted was to be in bed with him.

"William," Jessica moaned as she gripped the sheets. "Iiiiiiiiii...I'm going to cum."

12