The New Neighbor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her a little bit about our conversation, Sonya. Little Amber, over there, is very eager to try and help. Would you like a drink, Sonya? I know you don't drink much but maybe to help calm the nerves?"

"Perhaps you're right. Maybe a glass of wine, if you have any?" Sonya replied.

Ms. V. chuckled lightly.

"Oh, of course, darling. I have anything you could possibly need. Red or white?

"Red."

Sonya looked like she was very nervous, her eyes kept flickering all over the room. It seemed like she was trying to avoid looking at Amber but Amber saw Sonya stealing some glances from the side of her eyes. Raphael must have been nearby and listening because he was out with a tray in mere seconds. He handed a glass of the same red wine to Ms. V., Sonya, and then Amber. Then he exited the room quietly.

"Amber, come here," Ms. V. said in a sweet voice while raising her glass.

Amber automatically stood up and walked over towards the two women. She wasn't sure how her legs were moving as her legs felt like jello, she felt like she was floating in and out of her body, her heart was beating loudly and her breathing was a bit staggered but soon, she was standing in a small triangle with the ladies. Ms. V. raised her glass a little higher, with a toasting motion, and the other ladies followed suit.

"To new beginnings!"

"To new beginnings!" Sonya and Amber cheerfully responded in unison.

The three of them clinked their glasses. Clearly nervous, Amber and Sonya took big gulps. Ms. V. smiled with closed lips, her eyes scanning their faces intently.

"Now ladies, let's have some fun tonight. Sonya, this evening is about you. I want you to be comfortable and let loose! You deserve it."

Sonya smiled shyly, averting her eyes to the ground.

"I know. Sometimes the tricky part can be where to start. So just consider this an easy way to get your feet wet. You and I will go out to dinner afterwards and we can talk more about your future. So, on that note, let's get things started."

Ms. V. clapped her hands together lightly, still holding onto her full glass of wine. Her cat eyes went back and forth between the two of them.

"I'm going to sit on the couch in the corner. If, at any point, it seems you need privacy, I will slip away but remember Sonya, be assertive. Demand what you want. Don't feel bad about it, especially knowing you have such a willing person on your hands."

Ms. V. turned towards the couch in a dark corner at the back of the room and lightly squeezed Amber's arm as she walked past.

"Don't disappoint me."

Ms. V. winked and then slinked into the shadows. Amber and Sonya nervously stared at each other. Ms. V.'s purr could be heard through the shadows.

"I'll help get this party started. Amber, take your dress off."

Amber immediately did as she was told. Her eyes locked onto Sonya's brown eyes and pretty face. She pulled the soft dress over her head, keeping her lingerie and heels on, casually folded the dress and put it over the arm of the empty couch nearest her.

"Very good, Amber. Now Sonya, take over from here. Tell Amber what you want taken off next and what you would like for her to do. The goal here is for you to finally get some sexual satisfaction. Everyone knows we're in an open situation here so, at any time, anyone can ask to stop or express any discomfort. If you need any guidance, I'm right here and happy to help but have fun."

Sonya gave the most adorable smile. You could tell she was trying to step into her role but she was peeking timidly from behind her hair.

"Um, take off your bra first," Sonya said while looking slightly to the side of Amber.

Amber obediently put her hands behind her back, her fingers grasping for the bra clasp. Ms. V. interrupted.

"Sonya, saying 'um' is not becoming of a mistress. Take control of your situation."

Sonya's mouth went slightly agape but a fire lit in her eyes. She straightened up, shaking her hair back and boldly looking at Amber, her demeanor changing drastically.

"Let me see your breasts."

Sonya's voice sounded much differently. Amber immediately dropped her unhooked bra into her hands, placing it on top of her dress. The blush of her cheeks matched her flushed nipples. Amber's natural breasts were large, each breast well over a handful, heavy and soft but still perky.

"Make your nipples erect."

Her innocent blue eyes staring, waiting further orders, Amber followed Sonya's instructions. Her slender fingers pulled and plucked at her nipples, lightly twisting and tickling her areolas. In a matter of seconds, her puffy areolas shriveled up to almost the size of a dime with hard nipples. They looked like Hershey kisses in shape, dark auburn in color.

Sonya looked on approvingly as they were standing about two arms lengths away from each other. She then moved across the room to sit in the chair Amber had been sitting in earlier. Sonya crossed her legs, her silky black dress rising slightly and revealing her voluptuous and muscular calves. Ms. V.'s couch was behind the chair and slightly off to the side, she was barely visible in the shadows. If Amber wasn't mistaken, the lights had been dimmed slightly since her arrival. Sonya took a small sip from her wine.

"Amber, finish your glass of wine, please."

Sonya tilted her head slightly. She scrutinized Amber, noticing Amber's nervous posture. Amber didn't say anything but glanced in Ms. V.'s direction and then back towards Sonya. Amber absolutely hated drinking quickly, or 'chugging', but she didn't want to argue. She gulped down the bold, red wine in less than five sips. Some of it dribbled down her chin, looking like a vampire Halloween costume special effect. She quickly wiped it away with the back of her hand, resisting the urge to burp. Amber was hit with a serious buzz.

"Good girl, now take off your panties, too," Sonya cooed.

Amber used her thumbs to slide the panties past her hips and thighs. She bent down to pull them past her ankles and feet, then placed the panties with the rest of her clothes. She turned towards Sonya with her arms by her side, fully naked.

"Turn around."

Amber did so, revealing her soft, smooth back and curvy spine. Her wide hips looked like the perfect place for your hands, she almost had a cartoonish curvy figure. Amber had a fairly noticeable tan line on her ass. Her back dimples were right above the pale skin.

"Bend over and grab your ankles."

Amber bit her lip, her eyes widening and staring ahead. She was looking at the wall but she could feel Ms. V.'s and Sonya's eyes boring into her. She swallowed hard but did as she was told. Slowly, she bent over to wrap her hands around her ankles. The yoga and other sports Amber had done helped her gain a lot of flexibility. She was bent in half, her tits pressed against her thighs and knees.

"Now spread yourself apart. I want to see more of your pussy."

Amber turned her head to the side, her curls spilling over her face. She didn't say anything but stared at Sonya with a better perspective. Her eyes glanced to the corner Ms. V. was in. She was still biting her bottom lip but Amber moved her hands up her legs. She had eye contact with Sonya as she spread open her ass cheeks and then pulled open her pussy lips. Her dark purple outside, with the pink center was now openly on display.

Sonya was now lifting up the skirt of her dress, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Amber remained in position and watched from the corner of her eye. Sonya's vagina was completely hairless, much different from Amber's bush. Sonya's fingers were starting to touch her own sensitive areas, running up and down her pussy, stomach, breasts, and neck. She was pulling at her dress and exposing more of herself. She wasn't wearing a bra either. She had small, perky tits and the body of a gymnast, just a bit taller.

"Come lick my pussy."

Sonya spread her legs onto the arms of the chair as she said it. Amber turned around instantly. She was amazed by the beautiful sight. This woman was completely spread open for her, demanding to get her pussy licked. Amber walked over, kneeling when she was close. She crawled the last final feet and buried her face between Sonya's thighs.

She placed her hands on Sonya's hips, pushing her face in deeper. Amber looked up, Sonya's eyes looked wild. She was clearly enjoying herself. Amber was finally getting to eat pussy the way she had always wanted to. She put her thumb on Sonya's clit and used her tongue to lick every inch between her thighs. Amber was so worked up.

"Do you like this, Sonya?"

"Mmhmm, but put a finger inside of me."

Sonya nodded while using her hand to rub Amber's scalp. Amber happily obliged and slipped her index finger inside Sonya, curving it like the 'come here' motion.

"Do it harder," Sonya moaned as she fully pulled off her dress, getting completely naked, also.

Amber thrust her finger deeper into Sonya and added her middle finger as well, rhythmically pushing in and out and rubbing Sonya's G-spot.. Her fingers were getting soaking wet and making loud sounds with each thrust. Amber was staring at Sonya intently, her mouth hovering above Sonya's vagina. Her mouth slack jaw and dripping with juices. Sonya threw her head back and moaned

"Start licking my clit again."

Amber excitedly buried her head between Sonya's thighs. She lapped up her pussy happily. Sonya had a delightful womanly smell, floral with just a touch of musk. Amber was rubbing her face and nose into Sonya and her fingers were working desperately. She felt Sonya start to tighten around her fingers when she was thrusting inside. This encouraged Amber more, making her pick up the pace. She pushed her fingers deeper to the same rhythm as her tongue pressed against Sonya's clit.

She had a steady beat going. Sonya was rocking her hips to the motion, succumbing to the pleasure. Soon, Sonya was squeaking out moans while her vaginal walls involuntarily clenched around Amber's fingers. She came hard and Amber made it last awhile by continuing to fuck Sonya with her fingers while licking up every drop. Sonya was breathing heavily, an enchanted smile spread across her face.

"Thank you Amber. That was good practice."

Sonya collapsed further into the chair, her eyes rolling back. Amber stayed on her knees, kissing Sonya's thighs and massaging her legs until Ms. V. intervened.

"I think that went very well for everyone, today. Did you enjoy yourself, Sonya?"

""Yes, Ms. V." Sonya smiled, sounding like she was in a different world.

"Good. Amber, you may go home. Sonya and I have to go to dinner now."

Amber stood up on shaky legs, wiping her mouth. She wanted to keep going, or even go to dinner with them, but didn't feel like she could argue. Amber started to reach for her clothes on the couch

"No, no, no, Amber! You may walk home naked, you naughty little girl."

Amber stared at Ms. V. The living room was slightly brighter again but still had a romantic glow. Sonya looked thoroughly satisfied as she stared at Amber with a dreamy smile. Sonya stayed seated but started pulling on her dress.

"Raphael will take your clothes over tomorrow morning, Amber. There's a lot of shoes to be delivered as well. Go on home, I'll see you sometime tomorrow."

Amber opened and closed her mouth. Raphael was there to direct her out of the doorway, again. She hardly tried to cover herself and once again felt her large breasts and ass bouncing as she ran out of the door to her house. She cut through the backyard of her Aunt and Uncles as it was only eight PM and lots of houses had lighted windows. She wasn't sure how much was visible in the night light but the full moon felt like a spotlight. Amber was still wearing the heels, fully naked otherwise. The heels were sinking into the grass, so she stopped for a moment to take them off. She had her shoes in hand and continued to run. Once she made it inside, she slammed the door behind her, panting heavily.

12