The New Neighbor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quiet beep was heard from the little machine. Otherwise, the only sounds in the room were the humming vibrator and Amber's heavy breathing. She tried to maintain her composure as her head was thrown back and her chin was pointing towards the ceiling. There were little crinkles around her nose and eyes, from her plump lips being tightly squeezed shut, as she tried to keep from crying out.

Dr. Singh was like a statue on his rolling chair and watching from the corner. His clipboard remained on his lap and the pen remained motionless, in fact, he wasn't even blinking!

Rosanna had one hand gripping the vibrator as she guided it to Amber's entrance and used the head of it to open Amber's lubricated labia. With her free, gloved hand, Rosanna lightly patted Amber's clit, creating a light slapping sound that could be heard throughout the small room. The vibrations were so intense for Amber, her fingers were still digging deep into the edge of the exam chair/bed and her thigh muscles were squeezing tighter and tighter. When Rosanna started to slap her clit a little harder, Amber lifted her head slightly to look at what was happening.

It looked like a POV porno scene. The sexy nurse hungrily bent over with her face only inches away from Amber's pussy. The attractive, older doctor was still sitting in the corner, looking like he was about to jump in at any moment. The bright lights and the sterile doctor's exam room setting added a completely kinky element. Rosanna looked up and locked eyes with Amber again.

"You ready?" She asked in a husky voice.

Amber bit her lower lip and wordlessly nodded her head. She watched as Rosanna pushed the vibrator inside, finally penetrating Amber. Amber threw her head back and tried to suppress a loud moan but it came out anyway like a squeak. Rosanna used very slow movements, at first, while pushing the vibrator deeper, inch by inch, until the whole thing filled Amber. She could feel Rosanna's gloved hand, holding the base of the vibrator, touching her pussy.

Rosanna let the full length of the vibrator stay inside of Amber for a moment, then she started changing a few of the vibration settings. Some settings were a little softer, some harder and some pulsed rhythmically. Rosanna asked which one Amber liked best as she continued to cycle through the options.

"That one!" Amber said through ragged breaths.

She chose one that vibrated heavily but pulsed like a heartbeat. Rosanna smiled and left the vibrator on that setting. She then slowly started to pull the vibrator out going inch by inch again. Once there was only the tip left inside, Rosanna reversed her motion and started to slowly push the vibrator back inside. She continued the slow in and out movement, gaining a little speed and power with each thrust.

Amber wasn't used to people taking their time and was starting to wiggle on the seat as the teasing drove her crazy! The sensation was a little much for her to handle and her feet ended up squirming out of the stirrups and almost landing on Rosanna's shoulders. The nurse looked up sternly and paused for a moment. She used one hand to keep the vibrator in place but used her other hand to put Amber's feet back in the stirrups, spreading her wide again.

Rosanna then looked at Amber with a mischievous expression and shoved the vibrator in forcefully, quickly slamming it in and out of Amber a few times. It caused Amber to buck and cry out loudly, like a loud moan, an excited yell and a sexy exhale all wrapped into one.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" Rosanna whispered.

Her hand squeezed Amber's thigh and tickled her inner thigh area with her gloved hand. Goosebumps sprang up all over Amber, giving her arousal away. Rosanna started thrusting deeply, lightly twisting the vibrator with a flick of her wrist and making a circular motion. Amber was grinding her hips against it, allowing the vibrator to reach even deeper. She adjusted her angles, as much as she could while being in the stirrups, to receive maximum pleasure and Rosanna put a gloved thumb on Amber's clit and started to rub circularly to match the rhythm of the vibrator.

Amber's eyes were closed and her breathing was staggered. She was accidentally holding her breath, her thighs had been clenched so tightly they were starting to tremble violently, her head was shaking back and forth and she was rubbing her nose and cheek against the exam chair/bed. It almost looked as if she was trying to escape but everyone in the room could tell she was in a state of pure bliss.

Rosanna kept her thrusting consistent while her other hand was rubbing every other available inch of Amber's pussy. She was exploring with a woman's expert touch. Amber felt her entire insides starting to tighten up as another beep came from the machine but Dr. Singh was the only one who noticed it. Rosanna picked up the tempo slightly but, otherwise, kept the same rhythm.

Amber looked like something out of the exorcist. She was wildly shaking and wiggling around. Another loud moan was about to escape her lips so she quickly slapped her own hand across her mouth, slightly biting her palm, and looked down at Rosanna with wide, desperate eyes.

"Do you like that, Amber? Does it feel good?"

Rosanna's voice was incredibly sexy, like a naughty phone line operator. Amber wordlessly nodded her head, again.

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me how good it feels!" Rosanna demanded.

Amber's head was rolling around and she was looking at the ceiling, lost in pleasure.

"Yes, it feels so good!" Amber said.

"Come on!! Tell me, louder! Do I fuck you good?!" Rosanna emphasized each word with a deep thrust from the vibrator, causing her glove to slap against Amber's thighs and bottom.

"The room is soundproof, Amber." Dr. Singh said reassuringly.

Amber had almost forgotten about his presence. The knowledge and the reminder of having extra eyes on her, plus Rosanna's heavy thrusting, caused Amber to scream:

"YES! YES!! Oh, my god, YES!!!! It feels SO fucking good!"

Rosanna started lightly slapping Amber's clit while thrusting the vibrator at furious speed.

"That's a good girl! Do you want to cum?" The nurse said like a porn star.

Dr. Singh was having a hard time focusing on the machine's readings but he nevertheless was recording all of the numbers.

"Yes!" Amber said in an exhale, barely understandable.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please!!" Amber practically whimpered.

Rosanna quickly changed the vibrator's setting to a high, steady rate and gave a few final thrusts while her thumb rubbed Amber's clit. Amber involuntarily sprang up, her whole body jerked with a tightening and then there was a release. As Amber reached the point of no return, she realized what was about to happen.

"Oh, fuck!" Amber moaned quietly, slightly embarrassed for what was about to come.

Her body was shuddering and she could feel her vaginal walls pulsing and contracting on their own. She was gushing liquid...squirting!! Amber couldn't bear to open her eyes but she knew Rosanna was getting soaked. Sure enough, the nurse's arms were glistening with Amber's cum but she didn't pull away, instead, her eyes opened wide in amazement. She looked over her shoulder slightly to look at Dr. Singh. He was reciprocating her awe-struck amazement and almost stood up from his chair to get a better look.

Rosanna eagerly kept fucking Amber and rubbing her clit with her four fingertips, as if she was excitedly waving hello, as Amber continued gushing out cum in waves. Her stomach was bucking violently as her orgasm continued to rock her body and her mouth was frozen in the shape of an 'O'. Rosanna's scrubs showed wet spots from Amber's cum. The nurse would not stop with the vibrator though. It was like she wanted to see how much she could make Amber spray until Dr. Singh cleared his throat.

"OK, you have to wind it down, now. It's not supposed to be overly prolonged."

The nurse turned and pouted playfully at the doctor.

"But doctor, it's for medical research. I want to see how long this little pussy can keep it up! Besides, you know I haven't had any fun in a long time."

She continued giving exaggerated puppy dog eyes while still thrusting the vibrator in and out of Amber's overflowing cunt. Amber, herself, was in a trance and didn't comprehend the exchange or hear it all, for that matter.

"Rosanna!" The doctor warned, he almost sounded fatherly.

"Fine!" Rosanna dramatically sighed, sounding like a bratty child.

She slowed the vibrators setting and went to the long and slow strokes like she used in the beginning, then looked back at the doctor and whispered with a smile.

"I wasn't expecting that! She's amazing! It's been a while since Ms. V. has had someone I like..."

"Rosanna! Hush, you naughty girl," Dr. Singh quietly, but sharply, interrupted her.

Rosanna scrunched her nose and stuck her tongue out at him and he felt she needed a spanking. Amber seemed to wake up from a dream and groggily started to speak.

"Huh? What? Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry!"

Amber sat upright, propping herself on her elbows. Her face became a vivid red when she noticed the wet spots on Rosanna's scrubs. She looked adorably embarrassed as she shrunk and tried to hide behind her thick curls.

"Rosanna, I'm, I, uh, that's only happened..."

Amber's sheepish attempt at an apology was interrupted by five beeps from the machine.

"Wow!" Dr. Singh said then whistled as he started to scribble loudly on the clipboard.

Amber turned her attention to him.

"What? Is that bad?" she asked, nervously.

"No, not at all! It means you have incredibly powerful, and long lasting, orgasms. And let me speak candidly about the female ejaculation. There are many people who still believe it to be a myth but there are many, many people who would love to experience it! You're going to do just fine!" Dr. Singh said while he continued writing.

"Everything, so far, checks out for you being an incredibly healthy girl. We're going to run these tests and get the results to Ms. V. sometime tomorrow. I'm sure she'll be in touch with you shortly after."

Dr. Singh smiled warmly at Amber. He was doing a very good job at maintaining eye contact with her considering the incredible sight displayed before him.

"Rosanna, help Amber get cleaned up while I take care of all of this."

He then turned his back to the girls and continued writing.

"Thank you, doctor," Amber meekly responded.

Her body was collapsed in a heap, her poor legs trembling and still held apart by the stirrups.

"I guess that's what they mean when they say it's always the shy ones," Rosanna chortled.

Amber responded with a little sigh and a smile. The nurse was now guiding Amber's tired legs down. Amber stretched in relief. She could hardly look at Rosanna, embarrassed for having just soaked her with her cum. Rosanna then stepped on the exam chair/bed pedal, raising Amber into a normal sitting position again, then handed Amber a few wipes to clean her vagina. The nurse then helped Amber stand up and handed the quivering girl her clothes.

"Go ahead and get dressed."

Rosanna smiled warmly as she started to clean up the rest of the area. As Amber got dressed, she watched Rosanna clean the vibrator, carefully place all of the toys away and then lock them into a cabinet, out of sight. Rosanna opened a drawer, pulled out a business card, flipped it over and wrote something on the back with a nearby pen.

"Here's my number for whenever you want to grab that drink. I'm usually free late nights and some weekends. Just give me a call or a text."

Amber was pulling on her shoes but stopped to reach for the card Rosanna was handing her as she gave the friendliest gapped-tooth smile possible. Amber was a little hesitant, not sure if she wanted to spend time with this strange woman, but she pocketed it, nonetheless. She was curious to learn more about Ms. V. and Raphael, if possible, and Rosanna seemed to know a few things.

"Thanks," Amber smiled back.

She was now upright and completely dressed.

"Doctor, I think you're going to have to escort the patient back into the waiting room because I'm going to have to clean myself up," Rosanna said with exaggerated professionalism.

"Ah, certainly," Dr. Singh chuckled as he stood up.

He extended his arm toward the door, putting his other hand on the small of Amber's back.

"Right this way, Amber. You did absolutely wonderful, today!"

Dr. Singh's deep voice sent chills up and down Amber's back. As they walked along the perimeter of the strange courtyard like area, Amber was sure she could feel the receptionists, seated at the central desk, boring their eyes into the back of her skull.

"Everything else is taken care of and Ms. V. will get back to you with your results, shortly. It has truly been a pleasure!"

Dr. Singh opened the door that led back into the waiting room and Amber felt a wave of relief wash over her when she saw familiar faces waiting for her. The sunlight coming in through the windows gave her a sense of freedom and tranquility that the harsh, sterile fluorescent lighting had taken away.

Amber felt like she was returning from a long journey as Raphael stood to greet her. She wanted to run and collapse into his arms and take a huge breath of his delicious scent. Instead, she walked over and awkwardly squeezed his arm with a lopsided smile.

"How did it go?" he asked with nervous hesitation.

It looked as if he was holding back a side smile because the dimples on his cheeks were showing.

"It wasn't too bad," Amber giggled, looking down at the floor.

Raphael exhaled with a laugh.

"Good! Come on, let's go home."

Nothing sounded better to Amber.