The New Neighborhood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
553 Followers

"It's no secret to our family members. Our daughters grew up seeing us naked all the time in the house. Even they got comfortable in their own skin around us and never shut their doors to undress or take showers. Today, the oldest one has promised to visit us here. She's still single. The younger daughter's husband won't allow her to come here so it's up to us to go see her. Our oldest daughter, Kari, is supposed to be here in the middle of next month."

I was beginning to understand her and Scott better. Sandy admitted to being somewhat of an exhibitionist. She shared that characteristic with Lynn. She had already made it clear that I was free to stare at her naked body and have my way with her if I desired.

As much as we were enjoying the evening, it was nearly midnight and everyone was tired; especially Scott and Sandy since they had experienced a long day. Lynn gave the guys a good night kiss and hug, and I did the same to the ladies. I did take the liberty to put my left hand on Sandy's right breast as we hugged and kissed goodnight. She returned the favor by cupping my balls and cock in her hand.

Pam insisted that all of us join them that next morning for an omelet and fruit breakfast at 9 the next morning. The other neighbors would be home at any time and Gene would walk in on them in the morning and invite them as well. It would be our first chance to meet the other four neighbors that shared the house next to Gene and Pam.

In spite of her fatigue, Lynn was still anxious to make love to me. I had laid naked on my back and Lynn got right on top of me and buried her pussy into my face. Dark pubic hairs and a wet pussy was all that I could see. She rode me aggressively as I found her sensitive clit and worked it well.

All of the conversations of the evening, the light flirting with Sandy, finally getting a feel of her tit while having my cock handled, and finally Lynn wanting her pussy eaten had the expected effect on my cock. After being satisfied, Lynn moved down to my cock and began sucking on it lightly at first, then increasing her mouth and tongue movements more rapidly while engulfing most of my cock in her mouth. Rather than having me come inside of her pussy, she wanted my spunk to cover as much of her chest as possible. I was ready and several ropes of white and sticky cum was shot on her belly and tits.

She admitted to a desire to have Scott in the future but that she wanted to get to know him a lot better first. There was a natural physical attraction to Gene but she had made a very strong personal attraction to Scott. She sensed that although Gene would always be a friend and occasional lover, she envisioned Scott as being a much closer friend as well as a more frequent lover.

Lynn was being honest with me about her personal feelings about Scott. I'll admit to letting it bother me as we took a quick shower together and finally went to bed to get some much needed sleep. I stayed awake wondering if what we were doing was the right thing. It was one thing to share my wife's body because I was able to enjoy another guy's wife, but to allow deeper personal feelings to develop scared me...not just for what Lynn might do but what I might be tempted to do if I experienced those same kind of feelings for Pam, Sandy, or any other woman in our quad or in our neighborhood.

I had gone from being "all in" to this idea of an open marriage to apprehension about its consequences.

Gene and Pam had warned about this. It had happened to them. There was nothing wrong with it, in fact, it was bound to happen. I remembered Gene talking about Pam being very close friends to a couple of the men in the park. He had to trust her as she trusted him. Maybe my problem wasn't that I trusted myself enough and figured that Lynn was as vulnerable as I was...or thought I might be.

How did this neighborhood seem to run so smoothly with so little drama? I still had more questions than answers yet Lynn was lying next to me sleeping soundly without a care in the world. I thought I knew her so well but the past day exposed a side of her that I never imagined could exist.

The next morning would be our introduction to Jim, Saul, Barb, and Vicki. Individually, and as a group, they were more unique than our other neighbors. I understood open marriages and swinging, but their arrangement was even stranger to me. Gene and Pam had given us a brief description of their living arrangements but there was more about them to describe later.

Pt. 3 will introduce Jim, Saul, Barb, and Vicki as well as an attempt to assuage my concerns about the sustainability of our sexual arrangement.

bbare
bbare
553 Followers
12