The New Neighborhood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this the ultimate utopia? I wouldn't say 100% yes, but it was close enough. There were very few problems in our quad but sometimes we'd encounter issues from others in the park. On one occasion, a woman, admittedly in an open marriage, became jealous of Lynn. She was insecure because she didn't feel like she measured up to Lynn physically. Lynn cut off that relationship immediately. Within a year, they divorced and sold their home. That made no sense to me since she never had a shortage of men to enjoy.

As with any area in life, there are times when an honest misunderstanding can occur. I will say, though, that I never sensed at ANY time any jealousies or insecurities among the ten of us. That alone is amazing.

We know that eventually our quad will have changes. The park will have changes as well since the Stinson's are now in their 70s and are wanting a less active role in the daily operations. Their son and daughter in law has promised to keep New River Estates an adult only park with its current resident guidelines.

It's up to all of us to educate the new residents on the culture of our neighborhood. It's something that Pam, Gene, Jim, Saul, Barb, and Vicki had done prior to our arrival. Scott, Sandy, Lynn, and I all take pride and responsibility to keep it going for as long as we're here.

Good neighbors, good friends, naked bodies, and a liberated sex life...it doesn't get much better. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Stinson. We are all eternally grateful to you.

12