The New Neighbors

Story Info
Some new folks buy the lake cabin next to ours.
3.6k words
4.43
56.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunlover
Sunlover
59 Followers

This story was a collaborative effort between myself and Iris of Irisnme. It would not have been possible without her ideas and the visual stimulation provided. Please look for additional chapters in the weeks to come.

---------------

A light warm breeze blew up off the water. I love April. The trees were all leafing out and the grass was greening up. I had just retired at the fairly young age of 60 and had basically moved into my lake cabin now that warm weather was upon us. My wife, Cheryl, would come down on weekends and visit but the week days were mine to do with what I wanted, puttering around the cabin, making improvements, cutting grass, or just sitting on my deck and getting an all over suntan. Our cabin is on an isolated cove of the Lake of the Ozarks. We have one neighboring cabin and that is all. It had been for sale last winter but the sign had disappeared so I assume it must have been sold. This was indeed the life - solitude and quiet. A complete turnaround from my working days.

The woods stretched down to the property lines of both cabins and at dawn and dusk it was quite common to see deer or turkey feeding at the edge of the trees. I couldn't believe how fortunate we had been to have found this land and cabin with it's isolation. The other cabin had been used by a family from Chicago so they didn't get down but during the summer and then only about every third weekend. I was curious as to who might have bought it. I was hoping it would be a similar situation so our solitude would not be disturbed.

Cheryl had arrived last night and we had immediately made love since it had been a week since we had seen each other. We both enjoy sex immensely, and are quite active sexually even after nearly 40 years of marriage. We had actually done it outside on the deck. Cheryl doesn't like the hardness of the boards but we attuned for that with a nice downy comforter. After our initial desire were quenched we went about preparing supper and had grilled steaks and wine out on the deck. It is very pleasant to sit and eat in the nude with a lovely lady for company.

I slept in late. It was about 10:00 and I had just poured myself my third cup of coffee and was sitting on the deck sipping it when I heard a car coming down the road. I quickly slipped on a pair of trunks I keep handy, and continued sipping on the coffee, wondering to myself who could be coming down the road so early on a Saturday morning. I thought it might just be our new neighbors. Sure enough, a dark blue sedan pulled up to the cabin next door and a man got out of the drivers side while a very lovely lady exited the passenger side. Well, at least they didn't have any children, or barking dogs, to disturb the peace and quiet I thought. The man smiled and started in my direction. I got up and met him halfway. We shook hands and introduced ourselves. He said his name was Lee Jones, and he nodded toward his wife and said her name was Iris. Iris waved from the other side of the car and smiled a lovely smile. It seems that they were down for their first weekend and were anxious to get into the cabin and get started making it home. I suggested they come over to our deck for 'happy hour' about 4:00 that afternoon.

Cheryl and I went out on our pontoon boat and tried our hand at fishing but didn't have much luck. Before we knew it 3:00 arrived and we headed back to the dock to prepare for our happy hour with our new neighbors.

Cheryl and I are sitting on the deck sipping on drinks around 4:00. Cheryl is dress in a one piece black swim suit with a white cotton short sleeve coverlet on. She looks fantastic even at 58. She is 5'4" and 120 pounds, with an average size bust just right for her size. Her short graying hair is made up as is her face to highlight her natural beauty. I have always enjoyed showing her off to other men from the moment we started dating nearly 40 years ago. She has been able to maintain her figure and beauty through the years, with only slight yielding to the wiles of father time. I had on a pair of trunks and a T-shirt. I hadn't been able to fight off father time quite as well as Cheryl but had not raised the surrender flag yet. I stand about 5'10" tall and am just under 185 pounds and the good life had taken a toll on my mid section which boasts of a slight beer belly. The new neighbors arrived promptly at 4:00 and we said introductions all the way around. I asked them for their choice of drinks and they stated their preferences so I started my bartender routine.

While I was mixing drinks I had a hard time keeping my eyes off of Iris. She had on a two piece yellow bikini and a white shirt similar to Cheryl's. This outfit really highlighted her beautiful tan. This with a figure that was to die for, with blond hair and green eyes. What more could a guy ask for. I glanced at Lee who was also a very attractive guy and thought what a lucky fellow he was.

We chatted about family, work, careers, the lake, etc. and a couple of hours and several drinks flew by in rapid order. I kept glancing at Iris, enthralled with her beauty, smile, and wit. Those sparkling green eyes hinted of a spirit and sexuality that I had found in few women's eyes. I mentioned that I stayed here during the week, while Cheryl went back home, since she was still working. Iris stated that she had taken vacation and was staying for the next week also to get the cabin in shape for the summer. I offered my assistance if she needed it on any chores. With that, Lee and Iris turned and headed back toward their cabin. The cabins are almost identical except they are of exact opposite floor plans. They are separated by a road that runs between them and runs down to a make shift launch area, small boat dock and beach area. The cabins of course face out to the lake but they are surrounded by woods with only a small 30 foot area of grass keeping the woods from encroaching on them.

Sunday went as usual, Cheryl and I had coffee and breakfast on the deck and just spent the day lounging, reading, and soaking up sunshine after the long winter. We kept our suits on in deference to our new neighbors though, just in case they happened around the back of the cabin. We saw very little of them except to wave, however. They seemed to realize we came to the lake for peace and quiet and chose to abide by our wishes. Cheryl left about 6:00 Sunday evening to get back to the house so she could get ready for work the next day. I heard Lee's car pull out shortly thereafter. I read for awhile, all the time thinking about Iris and her amazing good looks. I went to bed early, around 9:30.

The next morning dawned bright and clear and I was up at dawn to greet it. I decided I would take a walk so I grabbed my jacket, and binoculars in case I saw any wildlife, and headed up the road. Our little road catches a larger gravel road about an eighth of a mile away and I usually just walk a couple of miles in which ever direction I feel like when I get out there. I walked briskly for the exercise and was soon to a clearing where I usually see some wildlife. Sure enough, at the far edge of the clearing was a doe and a fawn. I pulled my binoculars to my eyes and watched as they alertly browsed on the new green meadow plants. It always amazes me at how their ears continually twitch listening for the slightest sounds of danger. The doe was much more alert since the fawn was quite young still. I was actually surprised to see it out from the cover of the woods. I watched for several minutes before a car came along and scared them both back into the woods, white tails flying. I continued my walk for another couple of miles and then turned back toward the way I had come. I was walking down the road when the cabins came in sight. It had warmed considerably and I was carrying my jacket by now, down to a t-shirt and shorts. As I came down the road I could get a glimpse of Iris and Lee's deck and I noticed Iris sitting out there in the sun drinking coffee and reading. She had on a robe. I quietly stepped into the woods to watch for a few minutes.

I don't know what overcame me. I am just not one to spy on others, nor am I a peeping tom, but I just couldn't seem to control myself. I had been thinking about Iris since we met and now I had a chance to watch her unsuspectingly. I moved deeper into the woods and down closer to the grassy area. I had to be very careful not to make any noise. I certainly didn't want her to see me watching her. She had her back to me but I could still feel her allure. After a few minutes she kind of glanced around and then stood up and took her robe off. She was nude underneath. She proceeded to spread her robe on the lawn chair. I got a glance of her breasts hanging as she worked on her robe. I could feel a stirring in my cock as she sat back down. Apparently she had gotten hot sitting in the sun.

I watched for another 15 minutes, glancing through my binoculars at times, to get a very close up personal view of her. Needless to say I didn't see much as her back was to me. Finally she stood and picked up her robe, book, and coffee cup and headed back into the cabin. I very stealthily made my way back out of the woods.

When I got back to the cabin I kept turning over in my mind what had happened. I had never done anything like this before, invade another person's privacy. I was excited by it though. I felt like it was what I wanted to do. It was exciting and forbidden. I went in and showered and then walked out on my deck to dry off. I figured since it was not visible from Iris and Lee's cabin there would be no harm. I sat in a chair and let the sun warm my nude body. I do love being nude in the sunshine and breeze. Finally I thought I had better go get some trunks on.

It was nearly time for lunch so I made myself a sandwich and sat on the deck to eat it, contemplating what I would do next. The desire to spy or peep on Iris was the strongest thing I had felt in years. I was like a teenager again spying on the neighbor girl. I finally decided that I would just walk carefully around through the woods this afternoon to see what I could see. I decided to take my digital camera with me so I could claim I was trying to get a photo of some birds or wildlife, if I should get caught.

I made my way around through the woods to a point I knew would give me a good view of the neighbor's deck. I was extremely careful not to make any noise as I slowly approached my viewing position. I glanced up at the deck and sure enough I was rewarded by a view of Iris laying on a chaise soaking up the sun and much to my joy she was completely nude. I couldn't believe my luck. Her body glistened with suntan lotion. I noticed that she did not have any tan lines so she was use to nude sunbathing or went to tanning parlors. I stood and admired her delicious and erotic body. Iris is about 5' 4" and weighs about 110. Her hips flare out and her waist flares in the way one would expect a lovely woman's body to be shaped. My eyes however were locked on her breasts. They were average size about a 34 or 36 inch bust and I would guess about a C cup. Her nipples blended well with her tanned breasts but they stood out like little nubbins, erect and firm. She had a navel piercing that glistened in the sun. Her tanned face was beautiful in it's peaceful repose. Her cheek bones stood out nicely and her small sculpted nose was perfect. Her blond hair stood out quite prominently in contrast to her tan.

I stood and watched her for several minutes feeling my cock start to stiffen, and I could feel pre-cum oozing out of my slit. I couldn't believe how enthralled I was with this lovely lady. I decided I might as well take a few photos since I had my digital camera. I raised the camera and zoomed in on her and began snapping photos. I think she must have heard something, possibly my camera, as she raised up to a sitting position and glanced around. I snapped photos of her lovely breasts hanging and swinging slightly as she moved. I stopped for a moment and she rolled over on her stomach to tan her backside, apparently satisfied she was still alone. I shot some more photos of her again admiring her lovely butt and the curve of her back. What a fantastic sight.

After about a half hour my cock began to ache from the sight of this lovely lady. I reached down and lowered my shorts slightly so I could get my stiff cock out and began to stroke it. I shot a load of cum onto the ground almost immediately. I shuddered with he powerful orgasm. I was in kind of a daze but had enough composure to notice Iris look up again, glancing around as if she had noticed something once again. I froze and she shortly laid her head back down. I quietly inched my way out of the woods and as calmly as possible made my way back to my cabin.

I downloaded the photos I had taken onto my computer. I studied them closely, what fantastic shots. They showed her lovely body in several positions and the detail was so clear I could make out the perspiration forming from the heat of the sun. My god I was beside myself with lust. This creature was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't help myself as I pulled off my clothes and began to stroke my once again rigid cock while looking at her photos. It didn't take me long to cum into a Kleenex and flush it down the toilet.

I went through the paces of eating some supper, but all the time my mind was occupied with thoughts of what I would do next. It was no question that once it got dark I was going to go over and see what I could see through the windows. My cock throbbed just thinking about it. I couldn't hardly wait until dark, which this time of year came around 8:00. I gave myself another half an hour and at 8:30 I headed over to continue my voyeuristic peeping. I snuck up to the cabin very quietly. I went directly to the bedroom window, noticing that a light was on. I cautiously peeked around the edge of the window sill, and was rewarded by a vision of Iris laying on the bed nude. She was reading something and she had one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit. I caught my breath, not believing my luck. This was an absolutely delicious sight. My gaze shifted back and forth along her body from her beautiful face to her hand moving between her legs. The look of concentration on her face was stellar. I could tell she was really concentrating on masturbating. I had again brought the camera along. I made sure the flash was not up, certainly didn't want it to go off, and began shooting snaps through the screen, hoping that it would not diffuse the pictures. After a few minutes of rubbing her clit with her finger Iris rolled over to a night stand and opened a drawer and pulled out a vibrator. I watched enthralled as she turned it on and began to move it between her legs. I could see her forehead tighten and her whole body arch as she came closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly she shuddered and raised her butt off the bed in the most beautiful orgasm I have ever seen. Her eyes were closed but I could see the veins in her neck stand out as she came. She bit her lower lip in absolute erotic pleasure. I snapped photo after photo.

I was tempted to masturbate right there outside her window but decided that would be too risky. I watched for another half an hour as she came again and again. Pleasure radiated from her body. She took all different positions on the bed including a couple that gave me a very good view of her cunt while she manipulated it for her own pleasure. I couldn't help myself and I rubbed my hard rigid cock through my trunks and I came almost immediately. I'd have to clean that up before Cheryl came down next weekend.

I backed away when it appeared Iris was about to end her marathon of pleasure and made my way back to my cabin. I again downloaded the photos onto the computer. What a fantastic collection.

I stayed up late that night, looking at the photos, and trying to decide what I was going to do with them. Finally around midnight I made up my mind.

In the morning, as I was sitting on the deck drinking my coffee, clad only in my robe, I heard footsteps coming from the direction of Iris' cabin. Sure enough she appeared fully dressed.

"Hi Bob, sorry to bother you so early," she said, "but I'm running into town for some groceries and wondered if you needed anything."

"Sure, I was going to go in myself later, but since you offered," I said, "I could use some bread and milk. Let me get you some money."

I got her the money and she said she would be back shortly. I then quickly went into the cabin and printed off some of the best photos I had taken and went over to Iris' deck. I put the photos on her patio table with a weight on top of them. I didn't know what her reaction would be, but I felt I had to come clean. My conscience was really playing havoc with me. If her reaction was too bad I could claim it wasn't me who had left the photos.

Iris drove up about two hours after she left. I heard the car door slam and I guessed she was taking her groceries into her cabin. It was almost a half an hour before she came over with my milk and bread. I was in my trunks. She was dressed in a loose fitting top and shorts. She came up on the deck looking somewhat distraught.

"Do you know anything about the photos on my patio table," she asked.

I wasn't sure how to respond. Finally I decided to come out with it.

"Yes," I said, "I took them. My conscience was bothering me so I had to let you know." "I'm sorry."

"Sorry," she said, " don't be sorry, that is the most erotic thing I can imagine." "I just had an orgasm looking at them knowing that you or someone had been watching me yesterday."

"Really," I said, "you're not mad?"

"No, as a matter of fact I think we should designate this area as the no clothes zone, at least during the week," she said, "I hate wearing clothes."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"I agree wholeheartedly," I said, as I pulled my trunks off and threw them across the deck. " I was really getting tired of wearing clothes as well," I said.

She immediately slipped out of her top and shorts and said, "Me too". We ogled each other for a couple of minutes. I broke the awkward silence with an invitation to have lunch with me. Iris' face elite up and her eyes sparkled.

"What did you plan on eating for lunch," she said.

"I was planning on tuna salad sandwiches," I said smilingly, "but you're welcome to provide desert if you like."

"Hmmmm that sounds interesting," she said, and I turned toward the cabin to start cooking some eggs for the tuna salad, my semi-rigid cock bouncing about with no restraint.

To be continued....................

Sunlover
Sunlover
59 Followers