The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

My orgasm was finally building up slowly and with maximum pleasure as they each took a turn, cycling through once again after they'd each had a turn. I had no idea who would be receiving my bounty as I seemed to keep building up higher and higher even when I felt as though I was right on the brink. It ended up being Neha, which seemed right since she was the hostess. She slid her lips down my shaft as she pumped the base and my swollen cock finally just exploded down her throat. She kept sucking until I was spent, then allowed the other girls a few final licks as my member began to soften. We lay around for a little while as we recovered, but I had to sneak back out of the basement before Neha's parents woke up and discovered the debauchery that had occurred in their home.

That night started a beautiful thing between Neha and me and many of her friends; a few of them lived close enough that we could see them fairly frequently while some were a bit further away. We never ended up having another orgy (or gang-bang, as it were) but had many threesomes and I so enjoyed Neha dabbling in bisexuality with her hot girlfriends. Veena seemed to enjoy Neha's attention at least equally as much as mine and neither Kavita nor Neela had any qualms about eating pussy or having Neha eat theirs. The other girls seemed to prefer just sharing me and Sudha and Kavita both proposed getting together apart from Neha, which I did with her blessing and enjoyed greatly. Mostly, though, I spent that summer fucking the hell out of Neha, since she lived right next door. Her parents thought it was great that she'd made a good friend in the neighborhood and never worried that anything more was going on since Neha only dated nice Indian boys. She explained to me that her parents would have a fit if she got involved with a non-Indian guy, so to appease them, she just fucked them secretly while openly dating Indian guys. I had no issue with this; I was in a win-win situation.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12