The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one Saturday while working out in the yard I noticed Bill leave the house. A truck from the local nursery pulled up next door. Mai Ling came out and motioned them to the back of the house. They dropped off some shrubs and got back in the truck and left.

Mai Ling came running over to the house.

Breathlessly, she exclaimed, "you help me put shrubs in ground. Quick, quick."

"Why can't Bill do that?" I asked.

"No no, have to get in ground now," she excitedly said.

I knew right what she wanted. "Karen is gone to the store and probably won't be back for another hour. I think, that maybe I can get those things in the ground and have a quick one before she gets back," I thought to myself.

It turned out, I did. Those shrubs were in the ground in no time. They were in the soil in less than 15 minutes. Upon finishing while I was wiping the perspiration from my brow, she came out and told me. "I make cold tea. You come in and have some.

I knew right what was going to happen. I practically ran in. While finishing the tea, she announced, "you want relaxation?"

"That's what I'm here for," I answered.

Upon entering the room she said to me, "we do it little different this time. Now off clothes."

I don't think I have ever took off my clothes faster. She'd done the same thing. When I started to head over to the massage table she stopped me. She knelt down and put her arms around my waist and pulled my prick right to her face. She engulfed it right away.

When I was fully erect she backed me up against the massage table. She pushed me onto it, lay me flat on my back. She got on top of me, laying face down against me and started her rhythm. She'd didn't object one bit when I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and forced her down on my thrusts upward.

I think I was able to last a new record amount of time, 15 minutes, before I blew. She put her arms around my sides and squeezed me tight as she kissed my face over and over. Then she announced the most shocking thing.

"I got baby."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two little typo's are fixed now. Whoever they may have ofended, I am sorry. I hope now, you can, now go jack off and be happy. For those who "No unerstand broken Engrish. Go fucka youself uppa ass witha chopa stick!

12