The New Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
4th of July.
1.1k words
3.89
20.6k
4
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my new neighbors Mike and Carla, who turned out to be a fun swinging couple and we all had a chance to have some fun together the weekend before the fourth of July holiday.

It was the fourth of July holiday and I washing my car in the morning before it got too hot out, when Carla came out and asked me what my plans were for the day and I told her nothing. She said I could always come over because she was having family up for food and drinks. I thanked Carla for the invite but told I will just BBQ here. As Carla started to walk away, my devious mind had a thought and I called Carla back over.

You know what would be fun? When all of you are partying and having a good time, escape for 5 minutes, come over and lets fuck! You come over and I will have my cock hard and oiled and just slip it inside of you and for 5 minutes we go at it, then you go back to your party, what do you say?

Carla really didn't have to say anything, seeing her nipples poking through her shirt let me know she was turned on by the thought. I told Carla, ring my house phone twice then hang up, when you are ready to come over.

Since I never used my home phone I knew when it rang twice it would be Carla. Her relatives started showing up around 12 and I started to get excited because of the anticipation. Then it finally happened, at 4:40 the phone rang twice and stopped. I jumped to my feet, put the oil in my hand and started oiling my cock which was hard in no time! Carla came through the door, we went into the spare room where she leaned over the bed. I pulled her skirt up and slid my hard cock into her wet pussy. I said someone is wet and excited and Carla said she couldn't wait to come over.

I fucked Carla hard for 5 minutes, pulled out and said, we are done! She said no, please keep going and I said I told you 5 minutes. I kissed her on the lips and told her, this should keep you horny the rest of the day!

Carla went back to her party and I jerked myself off until I came. I was imagining what was going through Carla's head at the party and it made me laugh knowing that she was thinking about me while she was with her friends and relatives.

It was about 10:30 pm that everyone started to leave. Once the last person had left my cell rang and it was Carla inviting me over. I walked over and Carla greeted me at the door and let me in. Carla told Mike what we had done and that she wanted to feel both of us inside of her. So, we headed to their bedroom, where Mike and I were licking and touching Carla all over bringing her to the point of her begging us to fuck her!

Mike laid on the bed, Carla then climbed on top of him and slid his hard cock into her ass. I got on my knees and gave her clit a nice tongue licking, then slid my hard cock into her wet pussy. Once I was in it was about 30 seconds before she started to cum. I told Mike to turn Carla over and fuck her doggy style while I jumped in front of her so she could suck my cock.

I was getting close to cumming and told Carla, at the same time Mike dumped his load into Carla's ass I shot my load into Carla's mouth. She was filled in both ends and it was pretty hot! They both asked me to spend the night in bed with them, this time I said yes and closed the doors at my house and went back over.

I asked if I could take a shower and they said of course, gave me a towel and off I went. When I finished showering, I went back to their room, laid on their bed and waited for them. Mike came back showered and joined me on the bed. he said Carla was going to shower and likes to take a long shower.

Lying their naked on the bed with Mike, feeling the cool AC, I felt my cock starting to get hard. Before I could even think, Mike had my cock in his mouth and was blowing me. I didn't want to be a bad bed guest, so I rolled to my side so I was able to suck Mike's cock as well. We are in a 69 sucking each others cock when Carla walks in and just stops dead in her tracks. I can see her hand on her pussy and her going to the drawer, where she takes out a strap on. Carla puts it on, and I see her lubing it up. Carla gets Mike into position and she slides it in his ass and she starts fucking him. I am in awe as I watch Carla fuck Mike and Mike suck my cock. Carla is yelling at Mike to suck it and make me cum.

Suddenly Carla tells Mike to stop and tells me to cum on my stomach. I am so turned on, that I do cum on my stomach. Carla then instructs Mike to lick off all of my cum, then she wants him to spit it in my mouth and for me to spit it in hers. I lay under Mike's face and he lets my cum drip into my mouth. I get up on the bed and spit it into Carla mouth, where she swallows it and we kiss. I then stand over Mike while Carla is still in Mikes ass and tell her to suck my cock which she does. Once I am hard again, I grab the lube, jump behind Carla and slid my cock into her pussy. That was all she needed to squirt all over the two of us.

We fell asleep but in the very early AM I felt Carla grab my cock and put it inside of her. We didn't say a word, I just rocked my hips back and forth. I got up at 6 went back home, showered and went to work that day. When I got home later that night there was a note in my door and it read: Lover, my sister is coming to spend a week with us and we are going camping. She just broke up with her loser boyfriend, would you be interested in coming with us? She is a lot of fun and pretty wild as well, here is her picture, let me know. I look at the picture and think its a joke but after speaking with Carla, I would be happy to spend a week with her TWIN sister Darla!!!

*

I hope I will be adding a part 3 to this!