The New Neighbors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was home for the next few weeks and then had to make a week-long trip. Shari came by as she normally would the first night he was gone. She waited until everyone was in bed before she came over. She put Emily in her bed and came into our bedroom, got undressed and slid in next to me. She leaned over and gave Sue a kiss and then one for me and cuddled and went to sleep. The next morning, she woke us up to explain what had been happening since the conversation I had with Dan. He had been very attentive to her both in helping around the house and, even more importantly, he asked her to tell him what she wanted him to do to her. He was hesitant at first, but he is learning how to make her feel good with his tongue and to make sure she is happy before he satisfies himself. Shari looks first at Sue and then at me and says "but he will never be as good as you two are!"

We have a nice slow session where we are all satisfied and get cleaned up. As we are getting breakfast for everyone, Cindy blurts out "it's no fair that the 3 of you are having all the fun. I have to sit in my room and listen and just fantasize about what it would all be like"... but that is another story all together!

The End!

12