The New Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

While Charlene did that, Paris and Tanya lifted Gina's tired and abused body up. They placed her on the arm rest of the couch. Her head and upper back rested on the cushions while her legs rested on the ground. Her cunt was wide open for the taking. Paris led Tanya by the hand onto the couch. Then she facesat the prone mother. "Listen bitch, you better eat out this goddess right here and do it well!" Paris threatened as she twisted the woman's nipple.

Charlene meanwhile had her fake cock well and adjusted. She stood in front of Gina's inviting thighs. It was just too easy. The cunt probably purposely spread her legs for her. What a slut, she thought. Then she plugged herself in. Gina let out a brief moan from under Tanya but otherwise resumed eating her out. She pushed her tongue in and around her clit.

"Ugh, Paris, what do we do?" Ben spoke up from behind them. He and Alan had been standing idly by while this all happened. Paris turned to them and smiled. "Oh silly me! Youuuu, my fine studs, get meeeee!" She sauntered over to them and took Ben in her arms kissed him. Before anything could get going between the three of them Joe spoke up. "Ummm, what about me Paris?"

Paris rolled her eyes. "You just had a turn with the bitch! Go do what you do best and play with your bird!" She was having none of him right now. She focused on Ben and Alan and aided them in removing her own clothing.

Being the only idle male in the room, Brad snuck up behind Charlene like a dog would another canine. He must've been so into her because he humped her behind like a young horny teenager first getting in touch with his hormones. It was odd that although he was fucking Charlene, he was nailing Gina indirectly as well. His thrusts propelled Charlene's hips into Gina. The extra force attacked Gina's vaginal fortress. The shaft was thick and long, probably 8 inches, so the potency of the sexual weapon increased.

Tanya reached behind her and squeezed Gina's breasts. Gina moaned in pain and momentarily stopped. Tanya struck her tits with the palm of her hand. "Did I tell you to stop you stupid cow?! Keep going!!!" She grabbed Gina's head by the hair and shoved her right into her vagina and "encouraged" her more. For all her fatigue, Gina was doing well for herself. She developed a pattern which turned Tanya on. The blonde even wiggled her ass around to ride the brunette mother. Eventually she did explode over Gina's face, just as Gina herself had exploded inside herself from Charlene's (and Brad's) stimulation of her pussy.

Brad was having his fun with Charlene's body. He kissed her neck and her back as he drilled. Joe watched this all going on with burning eyes. In one part of the room, two hot blondes were having their way with a brunette while her man banged one of the blondes. In another part, two men were having their way with his girlfriend! It was bloody ridiculous!! He had been left out of it all. Paris made him the odd man out. He couldn't take it anymore. He clenched his fist and channelled dark energy and intentions. He grabbed an empty beer bottle and marched up to the Paris sandwich. The trio was too indulgent in each other to notice. Then he swung the bottle and cracked Alan on the back of the head! Instantly he was floored, knocked on conscious. Paris and Ben exclaimed with a simultaneous "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Joe punched Ben in the face as hard as he could. He too was knocked unconscious. Paris looked at her boyfriend with fury. She wound her hand up to hit him but he caught her arm in mid-strike. He twisted her around and kept his firm grip on her forearms.

"Oh no, Paris, not this fuckin' time!! See I've been sitting back while you have your fucking fun with her and now I want mine. It was supposed to US!! US and her!!!" He pushed her coerced her to the couch. "Tanya, Charlene, get fuckin' lost before I knock your teeth in too. And take loverboy with you!" The two blondes scrambled off Gina's body. She ran out of the arm, practically dragging Brad with them. Joe was satisfied now. "Now then, that's more like it! Let's get her on the ground shall we?"

They rolled Gina's tired and battered body on to the hard floor and sat her up. Paris held her in place from behind while her man addressed her. Joe felt up her tits. One was still larger than the other. "You know, Gina, I have a little confession to make. Ever since I saw you breast feeding earlier, I've been completely obsessed with getting a taste of your milk just like your baby did. And now, I'm gonna do just that!!" He attached himself to her teat, the one that had not been drained by the pump. Slurping and moaning filled the apartment. Gina tried to weakly squirm in protest but Paris held her in place. She watched with keen eyes and a wet pussy as her boyfriend, a grown man, breast fed from her mortal enemy's tit. Joe filled his heart and his belly with her sweet mother's milk. The suction aggravated her sensitive nipple once again. Granted, it wasn't as strong as the breast pump either, but it was still very discomforting. Paris tilted Gina's head back and squeezed on her chin to force her mouth open. Then she spit in her mouth for the hell of it and then planted her lips on hers.

Gina's muffled moans signified both fright and arousal. She let Joe suckle her nipple like a child and Paris suck her tongue like, well, only how woman could. Her sexual excitement was certainly paramount. The pain while still great was at a bearable level comparably. Paris too was grand. She had never expected her boyfriend to man up and take charge like he had. When he blocked her strike and forced her to listen to him, she actually felt scared of him. This was good because she longed for a mean streak that matched hers. She touched herself to those thoughts while making out with Gina.

Joe sucked and swallowed as much as he could for a while. But then he switched tactics. He withheld the creamy liquid in his cheeks. When his mouth was near capacity he removed himself from the dripping teat. He tapped Paris to remove herself from the woman. He motioned her to open her mouth and then spit the entire thing into her. "You better not fucking swallow that shit yet or I'll really tear off your tits!!!"

That statement sent Paris over the edge. The anger! The great mind! She knew where he was going with it. "Keep it open bitch." Then she squatted over her head and made herself cum over her face and in her mouth. The taste of her own milk and cum mixed in with the former odours of cock was quite foul. She struggled to keep her mouth full of the juices. Finally, it was Joe's turn. He blew his load all over her lips and mouth. "Wait, wait, we're not done yet." He reached inside her cunt and coated his fingers with mixture of goo that was in there. Then he coated her lips inside and out. "There, now you may swallow. All of it. And lick your lips too. Savour the taste." Joe and Paris closely watched the humiliation in her face as she downed the spunk of every single one of her abusers today. And to really kick her down, she drank her own milk that had been in another man's mouth.

Out of nowhere Joe then flung her body back to the ground. Her head hit hard against the wooden floor. It was an instantaneous knockout. The couple stood above her and stared at her spread eagle form and its slow breathing. "Awww, look, it's almost like she has a baby belly all over again with all the milk she's swallowed! Hahahaha!" Gina was finally done. Her breasts were completely mauled. They were contorted, smashed, drained, burned, scarred, bloodied, and bruised. All in all they were completely destroyed.

"Are there any more toys?" Paris asked.

Joe walked over to the last item. "Uh, yeah, there's a rope. Seems kinda late for it though, don't you think?"

His girl pondered it for a bit. "I have an idea. Bring her to her front door and tie her to it. I'll be out in a second." Paris instructed him. He nodded and did just that. He carried her limp form over his shoulder to the wretched apartment. He slung her off his shoulder and knelt her under the door knob. He then securely tied her hands to it. While down there he made note of the sound of sex that pounded through the door. "Looks like Brad forgot about you pretty quickly there Gina babe. But don't worry, me and Paris haven't."

He tied the knot and then felt up her marred chest one more time. Paris then emerged from behind him holding a baby bottle. "I wouldn't be satisfied if I didn't do this." Just as she did Karen, she milked Gina's fuller tit and allowed it contents to drip into the bottle. She filled the entire container while the victim slumbered through it. Paris then quite contently poured half the bottle on top of her defeated foe's head.

As a final act, she declared the mom's apartment empty by writing, in lipstick, the word VACANT in bold red lettering. Then she repeated the same word onto Gina's abs while adding arrows that pointed to deflated tits and one to her abused cunt. She rose up and admired her artisanship. It had been a good day. Her intention now was to leave her for all to see; maybe someone would like a go at her too. She parted her thighs a little bit so she looked more inviting. She pinched her nipples one last time and smiled her brightest smile. She labelled the baby bottle as "GinaTits." It would go in her fridge next to the one marked "Karen."

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers
12