The New Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b32145623
b32145623
49 Followers

I wove my fingers through Rachel's short, gorgeous hair as she watched Adrienne jealously. Suddenly I could hold back no longer--I closed my eyes and clutched at Adrienne's breast as I began cumming, just praying that the eager girl could take my full load without allowing the release of any problematic spills.

It turned out that my concern was justified. After only a single pump into the depths of her mouth, Adrienne audibly gagged and pulled up, her hand still clenched around me as I ejaculated uncontrollably in the direction of her face. She immediately tilted the head of my cock toward Rachel, who had looked up at the sputtering brunette in surprise. The more practiced girl was also hit by some of my release before plunging downward opportunistically, catching more or less the second half of my orgasm in her vise-like mouth.

After a few seconds both Adrienne and Rachel slowly pulled up halfway from my lap, still below Maria's line of sight. The brunette adjusted her cum-spattered glasses, her green eyes watery from her failed deep-throating attempt. Rachel, by contrast, raised her eyebrows and stuck her tongue out at the bustier girl, who looked on with wanton envy as her competitor opened her mouth, triumphant, her semen-covered tongue curling about in a deep bed of milky ejaculate. She at last swallowed with a pronounced gulping motion as the two girls both broke out in silent giggling.

At that moment the car pulled to a stop. Maria, without looking back, opened her door and called back to us, "We're here. Forget about the earring and help me with these bags from the trunk."

A look of panic crossed Adrienne's face as the three of us simultaneously realized that clean-up had just become an urgent priority. Telltale droplets of cum clung to each girl's face and hair, not to mention my pants. Adrienne set her glasses to the side and began to wipe at herself frantically, smearing a streak of cum across her forehead and doing little to improve the situation.

Rachel, however, went into motion with almost clinical professionalism. Ignoring the mess on her own face, she instead swiped a finger across Adrienne's cheek, removed a white glob of semen, and brought it back to her mouth. After licking the finger clean with a detached, business-like swallow, she then gestured meaningfully to her own face and back to Adrienne, signaling an expectation of reciprocity.

Adrienne remained dully uncomprehending, still breathless from her earlier exertions. Finally Rachel grabbed the other girl's wrist in one hand and brought it up to her, Rachel's, face, making the strategy obvious--without a mirror, the girls would be unable to clean themselves, but they could easily tend to one another.

The two made short work of the mess, combing or licking the more suspicious drops from one another's face and hair before swallowing the evidence. I, in the meantime, had returned my cock into my pants and untucked my shirt, thereby concealing most of the stains. Lastly Rachel took Adrienne's glasses and licked the lenses clean, drying them quickly with the underside of her skirt and returning the frames to their owner. All of this took place within perhaps a minute of my release.

With that, we exited the car. Rachel bounded energetically to the rear of the vehicle, where Maria was still sorting through the mountain of bags the girls had crammed inside. Adrienne, too, left the car in what seemed to be a much-improved mood, even giving me a quick peck on the cheek before exiting.

Only when Maria sidled up to me outside the building, her arms laden with shopping bags, did I feel a sense of dread. She turned toward me casually, the other girls out of earshot. "You know, I remembered something interesting just now. Adrienne wasn't wearing earrings today."

*******************************

b32145623
b32145623
49 Followers