The New Pastor

Story Info
The pastor and Christian Ed. Director face a dilemma.
1.2k words
3.85
42.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mikec1010
mikec1010
190 Followers

Lisa was a blonde with blue eyes, five foot two, 124 lbs, with a shapely figure with 34 b breasts, in her late forties, single, and the pastor of a medium size church. She had just arrived at the beginning of the summer and was getting accustomed to all the little nuances of her new church. Debbie, the Christian Education director at the church was of great help to Lisa. Debbie was blonde with hazel eyes, tall and statuesque at five foot eight with 38 c breasts and married.

The two women got along well and both were working hard at making the church grow and becoming smooth running and efficient. They were not only co-workers but had also become good friends as they worked side by side. When an opportunity came up for them to go on a continuing education opportunity in the Fall they both jumped at the chance. Four days of spiritual growth, education, and reflection were just what they needed.

They arrived at the motel complex and checked into their room, but upon walking in they realized a potential problem. There were not two beds as they asked for but one king size bed. They called the desk but were told that no other rooms were available. They discussed the situation and realized that it was not a problem and decided to share the same bed.

They had dinner and a few drinks and then headed back to the room. Debbie went into the bathroom for her shower first and then Lisa went in to shower. After their evening rituals both women climbed into bed and chatted. Lisa was wearing pjs that consisted of shots and a string tank top. Debbie wore baby doll pjs with panties and matching tops. As they chatted the both were happy to find out that the first session the next morning did not start until after lunch. A chance to sleep in was appreciated by both of them.

They talked for quite a while and both women shared they were happy to both be members and leader of this church. They were both ecstatic about the way they worked together and how close they had become over the last three months. As they talked about their closeness and how much they enjoyed each other Lisa became aware of an attraction to Debbie that she had never experience before or had repressed deeply in her brain.

What was she thinking. Debbie was happily married and by all accounts was till deeply in love with her husband. Both were deeply committed to their God and to their church. Lisa tried to put these thoughts out of her mind but they kept coming back and the banishment of these thoughts was not helpled when Debbie would occasionally make a point by touching Lisa's hand.

Soon both women began to yawn, so they turned out the lights, crawled under the covers, and retired for the night. Lisa lay perfectly still and heard Debbie's measure breathing as the Christian Ed. director fell asleep. But it was a different story for Lisa. She could not get thoughts of Debbie out of her mind. As she lay there she suddenly remembered back to a week ago Tuesday.

Unable to sleep and keyed up, Lisa masturbated in hopes of helping her fall asleep. For no apparent reason the image of a woman came into her mind and Lisa masturbated to two very fulfilling orgasms while thinking of the mystery woman. Tonight as she lay in bed she realized them mystery woman of her masturbation fantasies was Debbie. She put tried to put the thoughts out of her mind with fervent prayer and then fell into a fitful sleep.

In the morning Lisa opener her eyes first and was struck with the fact that some time during the night both women would up facing each other less than a foot apart in the bed. Lisa just looked at Debbie and a few minutes later Debbie awoke. Both women were looking into each other's eyes and both smiled.

"Good morning, Lisa" said Debbie. Lisa smiled and replied, "Hope you slept well and had pleasant dreams."

A quizzical look crossed Debbie's face and Lisa asked, "Something wrong. Oh my, did I snore or do something else unlady like."

Both women giggled when Debbie said, "No it was a dream I had."

Now it was Lisa's turn to look to look a bit perplexed. "Do you want to talk about it? You can trust me, I'm your pastor." Both women giggled again.

Debbie got serious again and said, "I don't now if I can tell you because now I just realized that the dream concerned you."

Lisa batted her eyes, reached out her hand, and touched Debbie's shoulder. "Well," the pastor said, "I hope you feel comfortable enough with me to tell me."

Debbie lowered her eyes and said, "In the dream, I was at a meeting and became very attracted to a woman. You know, sexually attracted to another woman. I don't know where this idea came from. I mean I love my husband, I know I'm straight, and as a faithful person I know it's sinful to think that way."

Lisa then said, "Debbie, you can't control your dreams. They just happen and are generally stimulated by events of the day. They don't mean any more than that." Both women lay their quietly when Lisa finally said, "Is there something else you are not telling me?"

Debbie looked down and replied, "Yes." Her long hush stimulated Lisa to ask what else.

Debbie closed her eyes and swallowed hard. "Uhhh I didn't realize it until just now, but as I looked at you this morning, I realized that you are the mystery woman." With that confession both women became very quiet.

Suddenly Debbie said, "I think I'm in deep spiritual trouble here. Can you help me?"

Lisa was unsure what to say when Debbie continued, "Does your silence mean that I am in spiritual trouble or that you no longer want to be my friend and co-worker?"

Now it was Lisa's turn to swallow hard. She took a deep breath and said, "OK, here goes. Last week, I just couldn't get to sleep. I tossed and turned and finally decided to do something about it. I, uhhh you know, touched myself, and as I did I had a fantasy like I've never had before. It was so real and so overpowering that I satisfied myself twice."

Debbie reached out and touched Lisa's arm. "Hey, masturbation is not a sin. It's a nice way to relieve stress and to keep us form doing something that might be harmful. Every one does it, so don't worry about it."

Lisa looked into Debbie's eyes and said, "Debbie? The problem was that in the fantasy I was making love to a woman, and uhhhhh, well, you were the woman."

Debbie's got big as she just lay there thinking about what Lisa had said. She wasn't sure what to say or what to do.

"Are you disappointed or disgusted with me?" asked Lisa.

Debbie replied, "Oh no, not at all. It was only a dream. My feelings about you haven't changed a bit. Why don't we get up, get dressed, and get ready for our meetings." Lisa nodded and said, "Thanks for not thinking less of me."

The women got up, got dressed and headed down to the restaurant for breakfast.

To be continued.

mikec1010
mikec1010
190 Followers