The New Porn Star

Story Info
A mind control story.
933 words
2.56
42.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Eric I run a porn company for vampires to enjoy. I'm a vampire myself and I enjoy watching a vampire sink its teeth sucking out the blood of a human while fucking him or her. That is why I started it and started shooting videos mainly for my enjoyment. But other vampires paid big bucks to buy the videos or to fuck my porn stars. One of my girls had died a vampire gotten too frisky with her. So I had to go out and find a new one. I was glad it was night time so I could go out and hunt for a new girl without risking burning to death. I was walking in the night and I saw this thin girl with nice long brown hair flowing down her back. It would be perfect to yank on why screwing her. I walked up to her.

"Hi there." I said smirking at her. She turned around and looked at me.

"Hi." She said sounding unsure.

"Can I stop you for some questions? Do you have three minutes for a short interview?" I asked her. She nodded at me.

"What is your name and age?" I asked her.

"Samantha and I'm 24 years old." I nodded crossing my arms.

"Can I see some ID?" I really had to do things by the books. If not it could mean trouble for all vampires. She looked confused but showed me her ID. I nodded knowing what she said was true.

"Did you ever consider being one of my vampire porn stars?" She looked at me wide eyed.

"No gross not my thing." She said going to walk away. I quickly grabbed her arm forcing her to turn around and look at me. I glamoured her which is a vampires way of making all humans forget things or do anything we want.

"You are going to become my new porn star. You are going to do everything I say. You are going to enjoy it so much you will never leave the company. Got it?" She slowly nodded at me. I smirked grabbing her hand and leading her to my place where I live and shoot my videos. I lead her inside and into my basement with no windows. It let me shoot all day long without worrying abut the sunlight.

"Hang your jacket up over there." I told her pointing to a hook. She soon took off her jacket and hung it up. I looked at her closely skin tight black jeans and t-shirt. Man I could just picture her in more kinky like clothing.

"What now? What do you want me to do?" She asked me.

"Pull down my pants and boxers stroke my dick." I picked up my video camera and hit record aiming it at her. She soon unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers. She slowly rubbed her hand up and down my rock hard dick.

"Get on your knees! Suck my dick!" I ordered her getting turned on. She gotten down on her knees taking it inside her mouth sucking on it. "That's it. Do you like my dick. Answer me with it in your mouth." She nodded why sucking on my dick moving a bit faster and deeper. I soon grabbed her head with my one free hand forcing her to suck it as hard and deep as I wanted. After a while I stopped her.

"Strip then hop on my dick." I told her sitting down in a near by chair. She soon saddled my waste and put my dick up inside her pussy. She slowly moved up and down it. She then started to move faster and harder. I popped out my fangs and leaned over digging them into her neck sucking out her blood why I rammed my dick into her pussy harder and faster. Samantha screamed out in pain and pleasure all rolled into one. I groaned into her neck loving the taste of her sweet blood. After I had my fill for the time being I pulled back.

"Now turn around so your ass is facing me with my dick still inside you." I whispered to her. She slowly turned around with my dick still inside her. When her ass was facing me. I spanked it hard. "Now ride on my dick hard and fast." She soon rode it hard and fast. I kept spanking her ass. Soon I came inside her. I spanked her one more time.

"Now suck up the cum off of my dick." She gotten off of it and knee down in front of me sucking up all the cum. When she was done I pointed to the bench.

"Get on your hands and knees on that. I'm going to take you up your ass." I could tell she never had anything up there buy her blushing but she did as she was told. I also didn't care if it hurt her. It was for my pleasure and also if she was going to be a good porn star she would have to get used to it. I walked up behind her and slowly moved my dick inside her asshole. I then roughly started to pump it in and out of her. She screamed out in pain. I spanked her ass hard as I fucked the shit out of her asshole. Soon I came inside her asshole. I pulled out. "Get some rest we start on the main shooting tomorrow." I told her walking away leaving her on the bench naked.