The New Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't completely ignored, though. Occasionally, Vanessa's eyes would meet his, holding his stare for a few seconds as her Master violated her body. She was obviously enjoying herself, however. Billy saw her orgasm over and over again as her Master plunged into her willing flesh.

Master fucked her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. He spanked her butt until it was dark red, he slapped her tits, pinched and twisted her pussy lips until she cried out loudly, either from pain or ecstasy, Billy couldn't tell. All the while, his cock, rock hard, throbbed in agony, a brush of a touch away from release.

Finally, Master and Vanessa collapsed on the bed, exhausted. Master nudged his sex toy and she rose from the bed, approaching Billy. She turned her back to him and straddled his lap. In one swift movement, she slipped his cock into her well used ass, taking him to the hilt. With a loud groan, his cock twitched and swelled before shooting a load of cum deep inside her, finally giving him the release he so desired.

Later that night, Billy lay in his room, again tormented by desire. His ass was filled with the large butt plug he had been ordered to wear for the night and he masturbated repeatedly, imagining that it was he who had so relentlessly used Vanessa earlier that night.

Perhaps, if he behaved and if things went his way, he one day might get the chance.

12