The New Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir,"

Sir moves me closer and lowers my cock level with Billy's mouth. Billy opens his mouths and stretches forward as far as he can but he can't quite reach. My cock is tantalisingly close to his mouth.

"You really want to suck my boys cock don't you Billy."

"Oooooooh yes Sir, please let me suck his cock."

A droplet of precum has formed on the tip of my cock.

"Stick out your tongue," Sir commands.

Billy does so and sir moves me forward enough for Billy to lick off the precum.

"Do you like that Billy?"

"Yes Sir,."

"Do you want some more?"

"Yes Sir."

Sir slowly wanks my cock and I groan as I feel it bring me closer to an orgasm. Another bead of precum appears and sir lowers my cock again on to Billy's waiting tongue. Billy licks it off eagerly.

Sir moves me slightly closer and Billy closes his mouth on the tip of my cock.

"Lick the head of my boys cock Billy, use your tongue all over it," Sir instructs.

Billy does so, his tongue dances around the head of my cock.

"Oooh, that feels so nice Sir," I say.

"You hear that Billy? My boy likes what you are doing, he likes you licking his cock."

Sir pushes me closer still and my cock enters Billy's mouth. He sucks on me furiously like someone that has been starved for months then given a hearty meal.

"Slow down Billy, this isn't a race," Sir says.

Billy slows his pace and Sir places his hand on the back of Billy's head. Sir then pushes me closer and more of my cock slides into Billy's mouth until he starts to gag. Sir releases his grip and Billy pulls of coughing.

"Relax your throat Billy," Sir instructs him.

Sir then pushes Billy back onto my cock and soon he is gagging again, tears are now in his eyes.

"Remember to relax Billy," Sir says.

I feel Billy relax and my cock slips deeper into his mouth, the feeling of his throat around my cock head feels wonderful.

"That's it Billy, you've got it," Sir encourages.

Billy takes up a rhythm on his own and with each stroke he swallows me deeper until his nose is touching my pubic hair.

"That's it Billy suck on my boy's cock, suck him deep, make my boy cum, make him cum in your mouth."

Billy groans as he sucks me in signalling that he really wants me to cum in his mouth. He is sucking me good now and I'm trying to hold back my impending orgasm but I can't.

"Please Sir, I'm going to cum." I announce.

Sir immediately pushes me back, my cock slipping out of Billy's mouth. Billy stretches forward trying to chase it. My cock twitches as I'm right on the edge of my orgasm.

"Look Billy you nearly made my boy cum, would you like him to cum?"

"Yes Sir, please may I make him cum?" Billy begs straining with all his might to get to my cock.

"Would you like him to cum in your mouth Billy?"

"Yes Sir! Please let him cum in my mouth" He begs more.

Sir lowers my cock again and moves me forward just enough so Billy can only get my cock head in his mouth. Billy sucks on it and licks it vigorously with his tongue. My cock stiffens up really hard and I'm panting heavily now. Sir pulls me away far enough so Billy can't quiet reach with his tongue, his mouth is wide open and his tongue out waiting for my cum. I am again on the edge of my orgasm again and I'm moaning and panting loudly.

"You're nothing but a cum slut aren't you Billy" Sir says.

"Yes Sir, please let me have his cum."

"Tell me what you are Billy."

"I'm a cum slut Sir, I love cum, I want your boy's cum Sir, please let me have it."

Sir moves me in again and lets Billy suck on the head of my cock again. All this dirty talk and denial is proving too much for me and this time it sends me over the edge.

"URRRGGHHH! I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMINNNNGGG!" I shout.

Sir pulls me back again and Billy strains forward, mouth wide open and tongue hanging out. My body convulses and I blast a rope of cum squarely on Billy's face and glasses. Sir adjusts the angle of my cock and the next blast shoots straight into the back of Billy's mouth, this time he keeps his mouth open.

"Oh yes Billy! That's it take my boy's cum in your mouth you dirty little cum slut."

Billy groans loudly as my cum is filling his mouth. Sir pushes me forward again and Billy devours my cock again causing him to swallow the cum in his mouth and the last few spurts from my cock. I gasp as his soft warm mouth slips over my now sensitive cock.

"Did you like that Billy did you like swallowing my boy's cum?"

"Yes, Sir," he gulps as I pull out.

I then stand back as Sir unties Billy and gets him to stand. Sir then gets some rope and ties the whole length of his arms to a bar that runs across the wall. Sir then gets me to kneel in front of Billy.

"Look Billy, I think my boy wants to suck your cock, would you like that Billy?"

"Oooooh yes Sir" Billy whimpers.

Sir opens my mouth and moves me closer to Billy.

"Look Billy his mouth is open, that means he want's your cock in his mouth." I do, I really do.

Billy doesn't need telling twice, he pushes his hips forward, his cock is now almost touching my lips.

"Come on Billy get your cock in my boys mouth, he really wants your cock."

Billy strains harder, standing on tiptoes now, his hard cock swinging around in front of my face.

"Uuurrgh, please Sir, I can't reach, please let him suck my cock," he pleads.

"Do you like my boys mouth Billy? Do you want to feel his lips sliding down your cock?" Sir asks now standing at Billy's side.

"Yes Sir, oooooh please Sir, please let him suck me."

"Do you want to cum for my boy Billy? Do you want to cover him in your cum?"

"Yes Sir, I want to cum for your boy Sir"

"Well come on then Billy, get your cock in his mouth. You're not trying hard enough."

"I am Sir, I can't reach, pleeeaaase Sir, I want him to suck me."

Billy is trembling using every muscle in his body to get his cock to my mouth.

"Lick him boy," Sir says to me.

I stick out my tongue and lick the head of Billy's cock, some precum falls onto my tongue.

"Please, let him suck me Sir."

Sir nods to me, I open my mouth and suck in the head of his cock. Billy gasps as I work my tongue against his glands.

"Do you like that Billy, do you like my boy sucking your cock head like that?"

"Y-y-yes Sir! Oh! I love it!"

Sir gives me a signal to stop and I pull off.

"Please no! Sir, please don't stop!"

Sir moves behind me and holds my head.

"Tell him Billy, tell him what you want."

"Please suck my cock, please make me cum," Billy begs.

Sir pushes my head forward and I wrap my lips over Billy's cock. Sir gently pushes on the back of my head I know he's giving me the Ok to go deep on him. I immediately swallow as much of his ten inch cock as I can. I'm surprised that I struggle to reach his pubes as I feel his cock fill my throat.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh my God!" Billy shouts.

I pull completely off and look at his cock bouncing in front of my face.

"Did you like that Billy? Do you like my boy sucking your cock? My boy sucks cock real good doesn't he Billy?"

"Y-yes Sir, it feels incredible, please make him do it again."

Sir taps my head and I devour his cock again just reaching his pubes. I look up and can see the amazement in his face as his cock disappears in my mouth. I take long slow strokes from the tip of his cock to his pubes, he is still straining hard pushing his hips as far forward as he can.

"How does it feel Billy? Tell me what his mouth feels like on your cock?" Sir asks.

"Oh God! Sir, his mouth feels wonderful."

Billy's legs begin to shake violently.

"ARRGH! FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM!! FUCK! SIR! UURRRRRGHHH! I'M CUMMING!"

I quickly pull off, this fucker could drown me if I try to swallow all his cum. His cock twitches and a massive bolt of cum erupts over my face. Again and again his cock spews out huge wads of semen covering my chest and face. I wait until his orgasm lessens before I swallow his cock again catching the last couple of spurts. Pulling off I look at him panting. Sir helps me up and gently pushes me to him, we kiss and share his cum in our mouths.

"How was it for you Billy?" Sir asks.

"Fucking ace! .... Sir!" he replies smiling.

"What do you think of Billy Daniel?" Sir asks me.

"I like him sir, can we keep him?" I ask looking at Sir.

Sir laughs, "What about it Billy? Do you like my boy? You want him again?"

"Fuck yeah!" he replies.

Sir moves behind me, unties my arms and fastens them to ceiling above my head. I then feel Sir's cock probing my ass. I relax and his head penetrates my hole, I gasp.

"Look Billy, I want you to see my boy cum as I fuck him," Sir says.

Sir fucks me deep causing my cock to press hard against Billy's stomach.

"Urrgghh! Yes Sir, fuck me! Fuck my boy cunt!" I say surprising myself at my baseness.

Sir grunts as his cock rams hard into my ass pounding my prostrate. It only takes a few minutes and I'm soon close enough to shoot another load.

"Oh yes Sir, I'm close Sir," I announce.

"Oh yes boy, shoot that load up Billy, cum all over him," Sir commands.

I look at Billy then kiss him hard.

"URRRGH! BILLY! I'M CUMMING!" I shout pulling away from him.

Both Billy and I look down at my cock as it explodes sending my cum into our faces.

"Oh fuck! Yeah!" Billy says and opens his mouth.

I do the same and my cum blasts into both our waiting mouths. Sir rams hard into me causing me to blast a really big spurt. I feel his cock pulse and I realise he is filling me with his cum. Soon I am spent and rest my head on Billy's shoulder.

Sir releases us both, and then looks at me.

"My god Daniel you are covered in cum," he says.

I laugh, "Yeah Billy nearly drowned me," I say.

Billy giggles.

"Hey you got a nice smile," I say and Billy goes bright red.

"Come on lets get cleaned up," Sir says and we head for the shower.

Needless to say we all get horny in the shower and I end up fucking Billy again while Sir gives him a slow soapy wank. I lean round him to watch sir wank him as I fuck his ass and he puts his arm round my shoulders. It makes me really horny seeing Sirs fingers slide up the whole length of Billy's cock. Billy's balls have tightened right up and he is trembling.

"URRRRGGHHH! I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMINNNNGGG!" he shouts and delivers another huge load up the shower wall. Seeing him cum sends me over the edge and I blow a load into his ass.

"I gotta go," he says after getting dressed and looking at the floor.

"Will we see you again?" I ask.

Billy looks at me and nods enthusiastically, then flings his arms around me and gives me one of the biggest hugs I have ever experienced.

"Such a sweet boy," Sir says smiling. He then shows Billy to the door.

Later that day I'm back home in my bedroom, my chastity device on and a butt plug in my ass. That night I close my eyes and dream of the next time I will be with Sir.

12