The New Slave Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit," she moaned as she pressed tighter against his mouth. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth, gently sucking on them, and then pushing deeper into her, his tongue poised at her wet entrance. Even pressed against his face, he could feel her body shaking. He quickly began to move his tongue in and out of her, gently, then speeding up, forcing her body to react. She held his head tightly, her body pressed up against him. After several moments of his tongue against her opening, he quickly moved his face upward, his tongue brushing against the hard sensitive nub. Touching it with his tongue, she flinched, her body beginning to shake violently. Her head thrust back, her eyes closed, she could feel her own orgasm begin to wash over her. She held onto his head tightly, keeping his mouth pressed against her. Sensing that she was beginning to cum, he sucked her clit into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue and lips. She was cumming hard, her legs shaking, her body jerking as the intensity rammed into her mid section. She held on tightly, moaning softly as her orgasm continued. He continued working his tongue on her till he felt her slump back from him. At that point he lessened his intensity on her, growing gentler with each lick and suck.

"Baby, baby, damn you are good," she moaned, breathlessly. She fell back away from him, slumping into the oversized chair in front of him. She had a slight sheen of sweat across the tops of her breast. She was still breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. Her pussy was still going through lessened spasms, contracting hard, and still very enjoyable. She slumped in the chair and watched him, her excitement still evident in her own body. She could see that he was in that state where he was almost cumming, but not fully there. He had been in this state for over 5 minutes, an intensity that he had never experienced.

"Ummm, baby, you need me to help you, don't you?" she asked softly. "I know where you're at. You're right on the edge. Let me send you over that edge," she said softly as she got up. She staggered around him, her own wetness running down her inner thigh.

"You've never felt an orgasm like you're getting ready to feel," she said, patting his inner thigh. She glanced at the controls and immediately raised the vacuum level up one rate. His hips thrust hard as he felt the slight increase in suction on his cock and balls. His balls were already swollen huge from the increased blood flow. They were overly sensitive and rapidly being pummeled into an orgasm. The increased suction on his cock did little but to cause it to swell inside the teat cup. He was already huge and was now even bigger. He was too big to go deeper into the teat cup.

"Try to relax, this is going to be even more intense. I think that it's time to pop those nuts wide open. Can you take it?" she asked as she watched the controls. There was no need for any more suction; it would probably become too painful on his hugely engorged balls. She reached to the intensity control and held it for a moment, watching his body as he twisted and thrust, trying to force out what was about to be sucked out of him. She turned the intensity up two numbers. The tiny air bags went into overdrive on his quivering balls.

"Annnggghhh, Annnggghhh, Annnggghhh," he gasped loudly, his hips jerked hard, pushing against the table. His back tried to arch upward but couldn't under the heavy leather straps. His cock was pulsing hard and fast, trying to push the gooey thick cream out of his balls. Normally, cumming was something that your body just did, but hooked up to this machine, he was trying to force it out. She could see that he was beginning to cum.

"Unngghh, unngghh, unngghh, unngghh," he gasped loud and fast, panting, thrusting, and pushing his cock hard against the unrelenting suction on his cock and balls. Nikki quickly moved in between his legs and used both hands, grasping the clamshell. She knew that when a male cums, his balls draw up tightly toward his body, making the distance shorter that the sperm travels. She grabbed the clamshell with both hands and pulled it away from his body, causing him to jerk hard from the sensations. She pulled back on it, forcing his balls to pull back away from his body, lengthening the distance that the sperm had to travel. By doing this, she was prolonging his orgasm, making it harder for the sperm to get out of him.

The first release of his balls was a huge gush of cum, blasting from deep inside of him trying to make its way to his cock. He could feel the huge gush well up inside, almost as if trapped inside of him, too large an amount to make it through his cock. Nikki jerked hard on the clamshell, pulling his balls back from his body. The huge globs of sperm shot outward, sucked through his cock's urethra, boiling out of him in one huge blast. He jerked hard, feeling as if his cock was being torn inside out. The pleasure was too intense, almost painful. He felt the huge globs of sperm quickly move into his urethra, then through his shaft and to the head. To him, it felt as if his cock head was about to explode, and thenโ€ฆ relief. The first gush shot out of his cock head and into the suction tube. He only felt that one huge gush, but continued to feel the super intense pleasure of his cock and balls' rhythmic contractions, trying to push out the contents that had already shot out of him. The contractions continued for almost a minute, even though his balls had already given up their contents.

Nikki saw everything that Ross was experiencing. She had seen it before. She thrived on the male's body reactions. It greatly aroused her, seeing just how much a male could go through, just to cum for her. Ross was still jerking, feeling the orgasm that had already left him. She saw his tightened legs, his shaking, his panting, and his attempts to thrust his cock outward. She knew what his body was doing, just for her. She was thrilled. She watched the suction tube closely, waiting to see the amount being carried to the catch cylinder. She also had to watch closely, making sure that there was no blood in the sperm. Blood would be an immediate contaminant, rendering her collection a waste. She watched closely.

After several moments, Ross was still convulsing, his body still shaking. His orgasm was winding down. She finally saw what she had been waiting for. Suddenly, a steady stream of thick white goo could be seen steadily moving through the clear vinyl tubing. There was a huge amount of his cum, thick and creamy. It continued flowing for a long time, being sucked toward the catch cylinder. As the first drops reached the catch cylinder, there was still sperm in the beginning of the tubing, flowing from the tip of the teat cup. Nikki was shocked. She had never seen that much sperm, even in an entire session with a male. The stuff just kept making its way to the catch cylinder, landing in loud splats as it dropped into the bottom of the clear container. Glob after glob of the rich goo poured into the cylinder pooling up in thick clumps.

"You're something else Ross. I've never seen that much sperm come out of one male. I could use you to demonstrate my milking machine at fertility clinics. You'd be a big hit," she said laughing, her eyes still glued to the gooey mess in the bottom of the clear cylinder. The stuff just kept pouring into the cylinder. Glancing back at the tubing, she could see the last of it; slowly making it's way toward the catch cylinder, under the continuous suction of the machine. Ross was now resting, almost as if he were unconscious. She slapped his inner thigh, checking him. He moaned slightly.

"Still with me baby?" she asked, still watching the thick goo traveling through the tubing.

"Ummm," he moaned, barely moving.

When the last of the sperm was sucked through the tube and fell into the catch cylinder, Nikki turned off the suction, but left the intensity turned on. With his organs swollen up from the abusive suction, he would remain nestled in the teat cup and the clamshell. The intensity was turned down lower, but remained on, just to keep a good blood flow to his overly sensitive organs. It also served to keep him slightly aroused, instead of letting his cock and balls go completely numb. With the suction turned off, Nikki disconnected the suction tube from the tip of the teat cup. She then turned the suction back on and turned it up to 10. She took a syringe containing 25cc of sterile water and injected it into the clear tubing. The sterile water would not contaminate the clean sperm that had just been harvested, and would also serve to clean and clear out the gummed up tubing. She watched as the sterile water quickly made its way to the catch cylinder, catching globs of the thick goo as it traveled through the tubing. Within a few seconds, the tubing was clear again, waiting for it's next supply of male milk.

She glanced over at Ross. He appeared to be asleep, no movement coming from him. She walked around to his front, where she could see his face. She leaned down, kissed him softly on the mouth.

"Are you ok baby?" she asked sincerely. She was looking into his closed eyes. They fluttered open, a slight smile coming across his lips.

"You said intense, you didn't say anything about devastating," he said with a slight laugh. He just moaned. "I can't feel my cock at all and my balls are quivering like crazy. I feel like I need to cum again, like my balls are ready to blow open," he mumbled. His eyes were only about half open.

"Baby, you got that right. You are going to cum again, here very shortly. And don't worry about the numbness; it's just the pressure on your cock. You're a little swollen but both of the chambers are designed to take your enlargement. Don't worry; I'll get it out. A little massage and some heat will have you all perked up," she said, smiling at him.

"I've never cum like that. I thought I was going to blow open. For a minute I thought that something had gone wrong with the machine, that it was going to drain me," he said, a dreamy look on his face.

"It is going to drain you. We're just getting started. We'll do this over and over till there is nothing coming out of you. Think you're up to that?" she said, watching his face closely.

"Dr Sherry said that if I cooperated, I could make an appointment with whomever I chose," he said quietly. "You will tell her that I cooperated, won't you?" he asked her sincerely.

"An appointment? I've never heard of a male getting to make an appointment," she said, a shocked look on her face.

"She said that I could, if I cooperated with you. I've cooperated, haven't I?" he asked innocently.

"Babe, you cooperated very well. I'll be sure and tell the doctor. I'm curious. Who did you want to make an appointment with? Anyone that I know," she said laughing. From what Nikki had heard around the facility, she figured that it would probably be Rachel or Lorin. She had also heard that the session between Ross and Jennifer had been very hot, according to Lorin. It was rare to hear that a trainer actually fucked a slave, especially just to get a load out of him, and in a rubber.

"There's someone that I would love to spend a night with," Ross said dreamily. He looked as if he were about to fall asleep. His orgasm had been very intense.

"Come on, tell me. Who do you want to be with? I've got to know this one. I bet that I already know," Nikki said, sure of what she already suspected.

"Allison," was all that Ross said, a smile across his lips.

"Allison? Are you talking about the new security officer? You've got to be kidding. She's just a young girl, barely a woman. I also heard that she's a true virgin. You're joking, aren't you?" Nikki said, sitting back and staring at him. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"No, I'm not kidding. She's the one that I want to spend time with," Ross said firmly.

"I don't think you could even get that cock inside of her," Nikki mumbled, staring blankly at him. She was shocked. This was a surprise to her. She thought about it for a while and finally came to the conclusion that Ross was kidding with her. There was no other explanation. It had to be a joke.

"Well, you rest for a minute and think about Allison. We're going to get you started again in a few minutes. Think your balls are ready for round 2?" she asked laughing. She really liked Ross, and especially his body, but she was still trying to figure out the joke having to do with Allison. For now, she had a lot more sperm to collect from him.

12