The New Slave Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umph, Umph, Umph," Ross moaned. He felt as if his cock was about to erupt, his balls about to explode. The swelling of his balls inside of the clamshell was enough pressure on the tender orbs, to cause them to convulse. They were trying to expel their contents, but couldn't. His cock was already in spasms. The silicone sheath was working wonders on the already swollen cock. It was massaging him toward a huge orgasm. He wanted it, but it just wasn't happening. He concentrated on the sensations coming from between his thighs, and on the pussy that was pushed against his face.

It was obvious to Ross when Nikki suddenly began to cum again. Her violent rocking motion, and the pulling on his body, suddenly stopped. Again her body froze. She sucked in a deep breath and then held still, almost as if she had passed out. He knew that she was enjoying a more intense orgasm because her legs were still tightly holding him, shaking. She held this position for several moments before slumping back into the chair again. Her legs fell open, relaxing their grip on Ross. This time, Nikki was completely impaled on the dildo. There was none of it showing. Ross' face was pressed up against the wet quivering area of her body that had just given her so much pleasure. She was sopping wet.

"Oh Ross, once again you do very well," she said laughing breathlessly. "I know you're somewhat tied up, but you did very well. We're not through yet," she said as she sat up in the chair. She stood up quickly, letting the dildo fall out her with a wet popping sound. Ross could see that her pussy was gaping open, her thighs and vaginal area all covered in her secretions. She swayed back and forth, almost falling down. She steadied herself holding the arm of the chair, just watching him. Her eyes were almost glazed over.

"Do you know what turns me on more than anything?" she asked, looking steadily into his eyes. "Do you know what sends me over the edge and makes me cum so hard? Can you guess," she said, grinning at him.

"Umph, Umph, Umph," he tried to speak through the ball gag.

"I know, I know, every guy thinks that they know what turns a woman on. But they're always wrong. It's the control. What turns me on is the control that I know I'm exerting over you and your body. Especially your cock and balls. Watching your body respond to the machine or to me is so arousing. There is nothing that you can do but respond." She said smiling at him. She walked around behind him. He could feel her fingernails slowly trail over his back, his butt, the backs of his thighs, as she moved around behind him.

"Now I'm going to give you a demonstration of mutual response. My body is going to respond superbly well, as your body responds for me, in a way that pleases me immensely. Try and hold your cum for at least a minute," she said in a strange tone. For the first time, he realized that she was 'not' allowing him to cum, just yet. There was silence in the room for a moment till suddenly Ross felt an increase in pressure on his balls. What he had felt before was intense, but this was far beyond that. Almost immediately, he could feel his cock sucked deeper into the already stuffed teat cup. The teat cup was literally devouring his cock, sucking it hard and fast. The small air pockets were literally vibrating his cock into submission. The affect was almost immediate.

"Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh, unnnggghhh, unnnggghhh," he cried out from behind the ball gag, gasping for air. It felt unbelievably good, but painful. The teat cup was sucking so hard that it felt as if his cock was being sucked inside out. His balls were already going into hard contractions. They were pushing hard, the sperm boiling up inside of them.

"Hold on baby, for just a second," she said in a low whisper beside his face. She quickly moved around him, sitting back down in the chair. She immediately pushed her pelvis and hips up close to his face, her pussy just inches from him. She quickly reached to the back of his head and pulled the ball gag and mask from his face, tossing it to the floor.

"I'm going to know the exact moment that the machine pops your nuts. Just relax and do what comes natural," she said as she pushed forward, grasping his head in both of her hands. By this time, his head was already bobbing up and down, just from him trying to catch his breath. His body was jerking, causing his head to jerk back and forth. She grasped him by both sides of his head and pushed her hips forward, forcing his face into her wet pussy. She was holding him tightly, feeling his body jerk and writhe as the machine tore at his cock and balls.

"That's it baby, let the machine finish you. I know there's a lot still in you. Just let your balls open up and enjoy," she moaned as his face was smeared into her wetness. She moaned and rested back into the chair, her hands clutching his head tightly against her.

"Open your mouth," she said firmly, her hips beginning to rock back and forth, pulling at his head.

Ross felt as if his balls were about to implode. When she had turned the machine up, he immediately felt the increase suction and massage on his cock and balls. His balls were already swollen inside the cup, causing him to be able to feel every tiny movement of the air pockets. He had been at the edge, and now he was tumbling over. It felt as if his cock and balls were ballooning to huge proportions. Then suddenly they both released, violently hard, a huge gush of thick cream blowing out of his cock. It was an unbelievable sensation as the oversized volume blew out of his balls.

"Open your mouth, I said," Nikki commanded again. This time, as Ross felt the first of several heavy spurts come from him; he immediately opened his mouth and began to lap at the tender and sensitive clit. He opened his mouth wide and began to take her swollen lips into his warm mouth. He alternated between her clit and the thick lips as he felt her body tighten up against him. Her legs immediately clamped down on him, as if holding him tightly.

"Umm, yea, that's it, keep spraying, keep spraying," she moaned as she watched his body jerk and twist. She kept her eyes, wide open to see the show in front of her. The male slave cumming was the moment she loved. It was the control she exerted over him, forcing him to cum hard as he worked her into another orgasm. It was obvious that his orgasm was powerful and intense, his body jerking in ryhthmn with the rhythmic spurting of his cock. She watched in fascination till she could see a steady stream of fresh cum making its way to the catch cylinder. His body was still reacting to her, pumping and pumping. She knew that he would continue to pump and orgasm until she turned the machine off. It would soon turn very painful, but she only needed a few more moments. She watched closely, mesmerized as the sperm made its way through the clear tube. Then, closing her eyes, she relaxed and allowed her own orgasm to take over.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned out loud as she pulled Ross' face harder into her quivering entrance. His tongue was all over the right spots, forcing her to respond. She responded well, her shaking hands holding his head tightly until she was finished. Her body slumped back into the chair, continuing to hold onto his head. Knowing that she had cum hard, Ross continued to gently lap at the swollen clit that was sticking out from under the fleshy hood. He could feel his balls still pumping, his cock still in spasms. It felt as if the sperm was still flowing out of him, in large gushes. He knew that it was impossible but it felt that way. It was unbelievably intense, but now beginning to feel painful. He felt as if his balls were the size of basketballs.

After several moments, Nikki pushed Ross' face away. She had become too sensitive to his oral attention and she also knew that it was past time to turn the machine off. This milking should have drained him. Glancing up, she could see the last of the fresh male cream, making its way into the catch cylinder.

"You are an entertainment slave," she said, grinning at him as she quickly got up from the chair. She immediately went around him and slowly brought the controls back down to a zero setting. His entire body went limp as the machine went to the off position.

"Are you ok?" she asked sincerely, coming around to face him. She bent down and lifted his chin up, staring into his eyes. "Still with me," she said softly. He opened his eyes and let out a long moan. "You're ok. You might not feel like you're ok, but you are, believe me," she said with a laugh.

"That was starting to hurt," he said almost in a moan.

"It's just the suction. It makes you feel like you're being torn open. But it's still very intense, isn't it? Judging by what I'm seeing in the tube, I have no doubt that you enjoyed it" she said, examining the clear tubing.

"Yes, very," he moaned. She immediately disappeared behind him, and then returned a few moments later. This time, she was wearing a lab coat, buttoned up to cover her nude form. She was still barefooted. Her mood seemed to have changed. She didn't seem as friendly as she had been. Her expression was not friendly either. Ross immediately knew what he was seeing. He had seen it before. She had used him for her own orgasms and now she was finished. It was back to business. Her body was no longer dictating her arousal. She was sexually finished. Being sexually finished, she didn't have any use or desire with Ross.

"I'm pretty sure you're empty. I've never seen a male cum that much. It's an unbelievable amount," she said, holding up the catch cylinder. The entire bottom of the wide cylinder was covered in thick creamy goo. There was an unbelievable amount of the male cream inside. Nikki was shocked and impressed with her new male toy. He was definitely an over-producer.

"We have one more to go, just to make sure," she said from behind him. The tone in her voice showed no arousal or sexual overtone. She was very business like. Ross could feel her behind him, checking the equipment still attached to him.

"Ready to go again?" she asked, an odd sound in her voice.

"Again? I know that I can't. There's nothing left. It's becoming too painful, I can't do it again," he said, the fear becoming obvious to Nikki. Fear was another thing that she enjoyed control over.

12