The New Slave Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had been meant to be a soft and slow introduction for Ginger had turned into a whirlwind of sexual dates. The doctor was more than concerned about Ginger's mental and emotional state. When asked by the doctor, Ginger would always say that she was totally enjoying herself and that she didn't want to slow down. It got to a point where Ginger was going on dates, twice or even three times a day. It wasn't unusual for Ginger to be booked for a date and seen leaving the facility at 8 o'clock in the morning. Ginger appeared to be thriving on the sexual attention that she was living sometimes on an hourly basis. The doctor knew better. Ginger's emotional state was almost destroyed, but you'd never know in looking at her.

The more that Ginger was booked for dates by the high paying women, the more Ginger withdrew into herself. It was as if she turned on a switch whenever she was told of a 'date'. She was fully aware of what she could do for and to other women, and it sickened her. But she was such a good actress that no one ever suspected that Ginger was slowly dying in her new lifestyle. With no emotion, she increasingly became more provocative, sultrier, and more erotic. She kept her tan as dark as possible. She began to work out, toning an already gorgeous body into something even more. She was nowhere near the same Ginger that the doctor had rescued from a cage. Inside, she was still the same Ginger, struggling to hold onto the last tiny shreds of her own life.

Early on, it had become apparent that women would pay a lot extra for dates with Ginger, under what they laughingly called 'special situations'. A lot of the high paying customers were interested in role-playing or scenarios, involving sex slaves. For a higher fee, Ginger would show up at a customer's home dressed for whatever occasion the customer wanted or for a fantasy that the customer envisioned. With this in mind, Dr Sherry had costumes created for Ginger, depending on what 'situation' the customers wanted. They would think something up and the facility would create a new 'look' for Ginger. The costumes ranged from extremely erotic and provocative, all the way to outlandish and weird. But the money kept pouring in.

Ginger more than hated the costumes. The loincloths were bad enough. With her body, something was always either popping out or more than on display. She was humiliated and embarrassed with the different costumes. Among the more popular costumes that customers wanted was the French maid, the nurse, the female doctor, the erotic businesswoman, and even a gladiator costume. Each costume was more than revealing and as normal, barely covered her. But that was the look that customers wanted. Ginger would arrive in her costume and the customer would have Ginger either role-play or act out a fantasy for them. Ginger was extremely popular and usually didn't have to wear the costume very long. The customer would either take if off of Ginger or the scenario would dictate Ginger's removing the scanty outfit for some odd reason or other.

Ginger never had to wear the costume for very long. It would end up on the floor, at the foot of the bed as Ginger entertained the high paying customer. On one occasion, a woman didn't let Ginger get past the front door. The costume had been so arousing that the customer, Ginger, and the costume were on the floor for several hours… while still at the front door.

Ginger hated all of the costumes, but hated the 'gladiator' outfit the most. It, like the others, didn't even begin to cover her. It wasn't actually suppose to. It was a very skimpy, bikini type of bottom, made entirely of medieval looking chain mail. Several inches of the small-chained links, hung down over her butt, but not enough to cover it. It would hang very loose and low from her shapely hips. The top was even worse. It was also made of chain mail and fitted similar to a bikini top. It had a connecting clasp up on one shoulder, while the other side of the top hung down, running very low across her breast. The top was tight against her chest, and just the size of her breasts would push outward, holding the top up. Besides the embarrassment of wearing such a costume, the openings of the small chain links were just big enough to catch and pinch her nipples. The constant rubbing and pinching of the chain mail caused her nipples to be constantly erect, not to mention sore. As usual, the customer mistakenly figured that Ginger was already aroused before they had even begun. The sight of her unfurled pussy lips just assured them that they were right. But for a lot of extra money, Ginger would wear and be whatever the customer wanted. She was very good at her duties.

Most of Ginger's customers were nice to her. All of them were extremely wealthy but some of them were nowhere near being human to her. To them, she was bought and paid for. She was a sex toy for however long they had paid for. They didn't mind paying top dollar for Ginger, there was always more money where that came from. And to them, Ginger was a sex slave. She would do whatever they wanted.

On one occasion, Ginger had been scheduled for a date for an entire night. She was told that she would arrive nude and 'be ready'. The doctor was somewhat leery of the arrangement, but knew the customer very well. She was a local woman, very wealthy, who openly told the doctor that Ginger was for her daughter and a friend. The woman had heard all about Ginger and wanted to give her as a toy, to her daughter and friend for the entire night. Both of the girls were 18 years old and also had heard about Ginger. Dr Sherry thought it was odd, since the woman had never rented a slave from her. But the woman was arranging a date for her daughter and a friend.

The customer's car arrived for Ginger and it was only during the ride to the customer's house that Ginger took off all of her clothes. It had only been a short loincloth, but it at least covered her. At the woman's estate, the more than self conscious Ginger exited the car and walked to the front door, as she had been told, totally nude. She was even barefooted. The two grinning girls immediately answered the door, visually examining Ginger from head to toe. Satisfied with what they were getting, and seemingly delighted in their toy, they ordered Ginger to the upstairs bedroom as they followed behind, taking off their clothes.

They said that they didn't want to waste any time and ordered Ginger to begin oral sex on both of them. Both girls hopped up onto the bed, spread legged, and laughingly told Ginger, to do both of them. They both giggled and talked as Ginger obediently crawled up onto the huge bed and started on the first girl. With Ginger, it didn't take long before the young girl was writhing and panting on the bed, the first of her many orgasms. As the first girl lay back spent on the bed, the other one ordered Ginger to start on her. Again, in short time, Ginger had the second girl moaning and grasping at handfuls of sheets. It took awhile, but Ginger repeatedly stimulated both to exhaustion.

"Stay here!" was all the one girl said as the two of them left Ginger alone on the bed. Being sexually satisfied, the two young girls went downstairs and had snacks and drinks, laughing about what they had just enjoyed. It was late night when the two returned to the bedroom, finding Ginger sitting still nude in a chair by the fireplace.

"What are you doing?" the one girl yelled at Ginger. "Don't just sit there, get over here," she yelled as the two girls disrobed and crawled back onto the huge bed. The entire session began again, but not lasting as long. In even shorter time, Ginger had both of them moaning and aching from intense and long orgasms. Before midnight, both of the girls were sound asleep, spent from Ginger's attention to their needs.

It was during the early morning hours that one of the girls woke up. Looking around the room for her new sex toy, she spied Ginger sitting again, in the chair by the fireplace. Ginger was awake, just praying for the time to come when she would be free to leave the two spoiled sexual brats.

"Get over here. My pussy needs your attention," the young girl hissed at Ginger.

"I think your pussy has had more than enough attention," Ginger said, a slight laugh in her voice.

"You cunt. You've been bought for the entire night, so get your mouth over here," the girl said, rubbing her fingers between her already wet pussy lips. Ginger quietly got up and crawled up onto the bed. The other girl was still asleep, laying in the huge bed. As soon as Ginger was close enough, the young girl grabbed Ginger's hair, pulling her face down between her legs.

"Eat it you stupid bitch. Don't stop till I tell you to," she said forcing Ginger's face hard against her pussy. Ginger immediately started to orally stimulate the girl, hoping that she could maintain her control and not beat the girl to a pulp or bite her. For a brief instant, Ginger almost bit down on the throbbing bud between her lips. It didn't take long for the girl to begin cumming, during which time she kept a tight pull on Ginger's hair. As the girl began to orgasm, she grabbed Ginger's hair with both hands, pulling her hard against her as she cum. Within a few minutes, the girl's grasp of Ginger's hair lessened, her orgasm fading as she recovered from what Ginger had done for her. Ginger eased slowly back away from the juicy mess that she had just created.

The young girl lay on the bed, her legs sprawled open, still oozing the warm fluid from her spasming pussy. Ginger raised up onto her knees, quietly trying to move off of the bed. She had barely moved when the other girl whispered to her.

"No you don't. Where do you think you're going?" she said in a quite tone. She was laying on her side, her head propped up on one hand so she could watch the action between Ginger and her friend. Her watching now had her aroused and she wanted the same attention. "You did her very well, now do me!" she said firmly. She extended her top leg straight up and then motioned Ginger toward her obviously wet entrance. Ginger hesitated for a moment, and then reluctantly crawled over to the girl. As Ginger began to dutifully work the girl's sexually tense clit, the other girl moved over and began kissing and fondling her close friend. Locked in passionate kisses, it didn't take long before the girl was beginning the first of several intense orgasms. After awhile, the girl kicked at Ginger, striking her in the chest. She had become too sensitive from Ginger's oral manipulations.

"Ummm, I think you're done here. You can go," the customer's daughter told Ginger between kissing and fondling her spent friend. Ginger was mortified. She was still on the bed, moving to get off of it. She just sat there for a moment, glaring at the girl.

"You heard me, get the fuck out!" the young girl yelled. She suddenly kicked out hard, striking Ginger, again in the chest. "You stupid cunt. Are you deaf?" she yelled. Ginger could feel the pain in her chest and shooting up into her shoulder and arm. She quickly moved off of the bed.

"You're a slave. Can't you take orders? Get the fuck out!" the girl yelled, her fury obvious as she jumped from the bed and began to push Ginger toward the door. Opening the door, the girl shoved Ginger through the door and toward the stairs. Ginger barely caught herself before she tumbled down the stairs. The young girl continued pushing Ginger hard, till they both reached the front door, Ginger barely able to stay on her feet.

"You cunt, get the fuck out!" the girl yelled as she shoved Ginger out the front door. A heavy rain was pouring down and it was cold. Immediately the door slammed behind her. All Ginger could do was stand there, holding her injured shoulder. It was still dark and she estimated that it would be a few hours before security would be there to pick her up. She started to cry, her tears mixed with the rain running down her hair and face. She was shivering as she crouched nude in a corner, near the door.

Security arrived just a few minutes later, to pick her up. As it turned out, the customer woke up when she heard her daughter yelling. Seeing what was happening, she didn't intervene, but she immediately called the doctor's facility, asking them to come pick up the slave. Knowing that it was raining, cold and that Ginger had worn nothing for this date, security hurried to get her. She sat in the back seat of the car, covered in a spare blanket, quietly crying. The two security officers sat quietly in the front seat in the silent drive back to the facility. They knew that Ginger was suffering greatly.

12