The New Slave Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys. Long time no see. Where've you been?" one of Mistress Francesca's officers said to the officer getting from the back seat.

"Hi Tawny, it's been awhile. I've been around, just haven't made any deliveries here in awhile. Is the Mistress having a party tonight or just some private fun?" she asked.

"Yea, the usual party. A lot of guests and several studs for the entertainment," she said laughing. "We've already received three other males. They're already inside. They're the usual, young, tanned, built and 'huge'," she said, emphasizing the word 'huge'. "One of them is from your place. You should see this guy. He's got a cock head as big as a baseball. A real freak," she said laughing.

"Yea, I've seen him. I'm surprised that the thing even functions. Even he can't get his hand around the head. Too big for penetration, too big for anyone's mouth, I don't see much use for him, but the doctor purchased him for some reason. I've heard that he's fun to watch," she said. All of them laughed at the thought.

"That's probably why he's here, to perform and be watched. So, what did you bring us, another young stud?" Mistress Francesca's officer asked as she walked up and opened the back door where Ross was seated. She immediately leaned down and looked to see who was in the back seat.

"This is Ross. He has some interesting assets," the driver said.

"Wow. He's older than the usual. I didn't think that old men could be entertainment slaves," the officer said laughing. She reached into the car and undid the chain that held Ross' handcuffs to the back seat. The backseat officer released the chain that held Ross' ankle restraint. Mistress Francesca's officer pulled Ross from the back seat and stood him up, next to the car.

"Don't knock it. He wouldn't be here if he didn't have something that was in demand. You know how your boss is, and also how our boss is. I've heard a few stories about Ross and he has some 'abilities' that you might like. From what I've heard, he definitely has quantity rather than quality," the driver said, laughing at the sexual innuendo.

"Ummm, I'm always more than interested in quantity. Quality is so overrated. Well, we'll see," the officer said as she pulled Ross along with her, heading for one of the back doors to the Mistress' mansion. "You'll pick him up later?" she asked. The doctor's two officers nodded and immediately got in their car and left.

As they escorted Ross along through a rear plush garden area, he couldn't help but notice the two security officers of Mistress Francesca. The mistress liked to surround herself with very sexual creatures. Ross had already been to Mistress Francesca's once before when he met Morgan and the unique Darcy. There, he witnessed the 'guests' of the Mistress and their love for sexual shows. Since most of the males were either given away or auctioned off at the end of the performance, he suspected that this night would be no different. The Mistress had enjoyed his talents on that last occasion.

Both of Mistress Francesca's security officers looked to be very young. As a veteran cop, Ross estimated that both of the young officers were less than 20 years of age. He knew that this wasn't possible, since almost all states required police officers to be over 21, in order to carry a weapon. Both of these officers were wearing side arms, which would indicate that they were both over 21. But their more than youthful bodies and their make-up, suggested that they were more like 18. Both had thick dark eye make-up and had an appearance of being hookers rather than police officers. But their guns were real and it was obvious that they were certified cops, in the eyes of the state.

As they walked, both of them chatted aimlessly about one of the male slaves that had been brought to the party. Listening to them, it was obvious that they both were more than interested in watching him perform. One officer even hinted that she was going to fuck him, before the night was over, whether it was before the performance or after his showing. Either way, she was going to 'have a turn' with him, one way or another. Security at Mistress Francesca's was nothing like the security at Dr Sherry's facility. Both of these young officers were blunt, if not downright crude in what they were wanting.

"Ok, here we go," said the one officer that Ross had heard called Tawny. The other officer, Lacey held his handcuffs and gently pushed him through a doorway into a large room. The room appeared to be set up to temporarily hold slaves. There were large metal looped bolts that were set in concrete on the floor, capable of keeping a slave from wandering too far. There were also a couple dozen bolts set into the walls, for other forms of restraint. Depending on how the slave was restrained, he could be completely immobilized to the floor or simply secured to a wall or the floor. It would all depend on what security wanted or the slave's attitude. Some slaves might not be cooperative.

Ross also noticed two exam tables set against a wall in the room. They looked more like surgical tables, rather than exam tables. Each table was built with locking restraints for ankle, wrist, chest, head, hips, and thighs. He also noticed small restraints in the middle of the table, which would completely restrain the slave's genitals in an immobilized position. Ross had seen similar tables at Dr Sherry's facility, probably for injuries or even possibly 'repair/modification' work on a male. He had heard rumors that the doctor would sometimes 'customize' a male slave, for specific purposes. What he was seeing here was more primitive or even diabolical. What bothered him the most was the small folding attachments in the middle, which he figured could only be used on the female form, to hold and lock her in a vaginally stretched open position. Ross couldn't even begin to imagine what purpose the table could be use for, on a female.

Looking around the room, Ross could see that the room was clean and neat, and comfortable with plush lounging chairs and two large couches. There was a mix of comfort and leisure, but also the suspicious aspect of a sexual surgical atmosphere. There were stacks of clean white towels and a large variety of body oils and lotions, scented oils and lubricating jellies. On the wall near the two surgical tables, were cabinets that were locked, but each one was marked with first aid signs. There were too many cabinets to only contain ointments and band-aids. Ross could only imagine what sexual or medical implements were housed in the cabinets. Ross had spent one night with Mistress Francesca and she didn't seem to be 'that' far into kink. He suspected that it might be the Mistress' medical personnel. The Mistress' personal doctor had treated him that one night and even she didn't seem to be imbalanced. The room had definitely been set up for some purpose. It wasn't for decoration.

"Ok, lets get you changed," Lacey said as she locked one of Ross' ankle restraints to a bolt on the floor. Even in uniform, and the garish make-up, Lacey was very cute in a tomboy sort of way. She had short dark brown hair that came down to her shoulders. She almost looked too young to be in uniform. She had a slight figure, small hipped and with very little curves to her body. She was very small breasted. Added to the fact that she was probably only about 5'1 or 5'2, Ross suspected that she was either very well trained or not experienced enough in law enforcement to know how to even spell the word 'fight'. She looked more like a teenager, rather than a very young security officer. Ross had seen young security officers, but Lacey appeared younger than even those.

On the other hand, Tawny looked young but her body didn't look young like Lacey's. Tawny's body had a look that was definitely older and more sexually experience than her age suggested. She too had the dark dark eye make-up, heavy facial make-up and appeared more like a hooker than a security officer. Ross estimated that it was the way Tawny carried herself, rather than her obvious youth that made her seem more experienced. She exuded aggressiveness. She too had dark brown hair but much longer than Lacey's, thick and flowing down her back. Her breasts were large and rounded, what most would call very well endowed. Her body tapered down from the rounded fullness to a small tight stomach, and then down to her wide flared hips. Her uniform was about as tight as it could get, showing every curve and nuance to her shapely body. As some would say, she had a body that was built for sex.

"Here, put this on," Lacey ordered Ross. She had removed a box from a cabinet and opened it, displaying a chain mail covering for Ross to wear. It was the usual 'gladiator type' slave costume, usually worn by either male or female sex slaves for role-playing or a scenario. It had a sort of armored look, but was see through and held on the slave's body by a single chain that went around the slave, just over his hips. It looked more like a metal bikini bottom than actual clothing. What made it different were the metal clasps at each hip, fashioned for a quick release when needed to remove it. Ross was familiar with the significance of such slave attire.

"I think that the Mistress must know this slave. This pouch is bigger than normal," Tawny said as she reached out and took the shiny metal garment. She held it up and placed her fingers into the cock and ball pouch, forcing it open to see just how large it was. "It's a special order and even has his name on the box," she said glancing at Lacey.

"A custom made chain mail outfit for a slave?" Lacey asked, looking up at the skimpy costume apparel. Even holding it up as she did, there was not much to the entire costume. Besides see through chain mail, there was not much to the entire covering.

"It doesn't matter, it won't be on him that long, anyway," Tawny said with a laugh. "How long do any of these weird costumes stay on? It's all for show and looks," she added. Tawny stood there studying the small metal covering. She glanced at Ross and then back at the metal costume. She then glanced at the loincloth on Ross and back at the chain mail covering. She seemed to suddenly have figured it out, that the larger pouch and the fact that it was a custom made order, might mean something.

"Put this on," Lacey again ordered Ross. Ross was still standing, secured to a floor bolt that kept his left ankle chained to the floor.

"Get his loincloth off. I have just got to see this," Tawny ordered firmly. She was now smiling and looking right at Ross. Even the tone of her voice surprised Lacey who glanced up at her and then at Ross. It was as if she had missed something. Lacey immediately started tugging at the knotted hip ties that held Ross' loincloth on. Tawny leaned back comfortably against an exam table, smiling and watching as Lacey struggled with the knots. Becoming impatient, she walked over closer to Ross, standing in front of him. She casually reached down and pulled up his loincloth.

"I thought so," Tawny said smiling and glancing down between Ross' legs. It had taken her awhile, but she finally concluded that a bigger pouch on a custom made outfit, might suggest that he was bigger, or had something 'down there'. Larger endowed males were common at the Mistress' parties. Tawny thought for a minute and remembered that she had never seen the Mistress order a custom-made chain mail bottom for a slave. But then again, they didn't stay on that long anyway.

"Someone put this loincloth on so that it wouldn't come off," Lacey said as she continued to struggle with the tight knots on Ross' hips. Lacey had not even noticed what was right in front of her. She was preoccupied with the knots.

"Don't worry about it. It'll come off," Tawny said as she casually walked up to Ross, her eyes glued to his. Ross already knew that Tawny would be the threat. He wasn't worried about Lacey. Tawny was going to be a problem and that was obvious. Ross was more than familiar with this particular female attitude. "Go ahead and chain up his other leg, spread wide," she ordered. Ross had seen her type before.

There were so many bolts on the floor that a slave could be chained in almost any conceivable position perceivable, spread in a variety of ways. Lacey was already on her knees, trying to loosen the knot on Ross' hip. She scrambled to Ross' free leg and grabbed the ankle restraint, quickly locking it to a bolt that was several feet from his left foot. One of the exam tables happened to be just behind Ross. As Tawny approached Ross, she pulled a folding knife from her gun belt, opening the blade. With one easy stroke, she cut Ross' loincloth at the hip, causing it to fall away from his side. He was still covered, with the loincloth dangling from the other hip tie. Lacey looked up, surprised at Tawny's sudden action.

"Damn, that was sort of drastic, wasn't it?" Lacey asked innocently. "I could have gotten it off," she said, watching as Tawny moved in closer to Ross. Tawny glanced down, seeing only a small portion of Ross' exposed pubic hair. The loincloth covered a very small part of him. She looked up at him and smiled as she slipped the knife blade under the still knotted side of his loincloth. With one quick snap, she sliced through the material, causing it to drop down between his widely stretched legs. The destroyed loincloth dropped to the floor, totally exposing him.

"I'll get it," Lacey said as she scrambled on her knees to grab the loincloth on the floor. She hadn't even noticed the exposed cock and balls that were only inches from her face as she rose up. Coming to a stop, Lacey's face was just inches from Ross, her eyes glued to the soft but huge sex organs that were now fully displayed, thanks to the tight silver jewelry that surrounded his cock and balls. Lacey took in a deep breath, just staring at the meaty appendages.

"My my, what have we here? Looks to me like he was trying to hide a weapon under that loincloth," Tawny said softly as she stared at Ross' genitals. Lacey was still on her knees, only inches from the freshly oiled and scented organs. Her mouth hung open as she sat staring at it.

"Better close your mouth or he'll stick something in it," Tawny said with a laugh.

"Oh my gosh, they're huge," Lacey said as she looked past the cock that hung right in her face. The balls were obvious, having been stuffed through the metal ring to prominently display them. They were still swollen and huge. It would be awhile before they lost some of their size and could slip back through the ring. It would take someone's help or time, to get the ring off.

"I suspected that he had something hidden down there, especially with having a special custom made chain mail costume. A pouch that size would be a waste, unless you had something to stuff into it. He definitely has the stuffing for the new pouch," she said seriously. She continued to stand there; her eyes on the meaty mass hanging between Ross' stretched thighs. Lacey hadn't moved, her mouth still open and only a head tilt away from taking the soft cock into her mouth. She was getting more than a close up view of male sexuality.

"Oh, we're gonna have some fun with this one," Tawny said as she began to unbutton her uniform shirt. Lacey was still staring at the massive organ.

12