The New Sub

Story Info
Guy meets a new slave girl for the weekend.
3.4k words
3.03
13.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around quitting time for me at work. Usually I just go home pop in another dvd and pass out during the week but being Friday I was looking forward to the weekend. I have been on a new site online and meet a new girl wanting to be a sub for the weekend. Once I got home I started to prep for her arrival. Soon I was into the full swing of it enjoying every moment when soon the doorbell rang. I composed myself and walked toward the door. When I opened the door I saw a stunning girl much younger than me girl standing there with a small duffle bag. I waved my hand for her to follow me into the house. As we walk into I could see her much more clear then outside.

Welcome to my house I finally spoke out. You just nodded.

Well then let us get started I spoke out next.

I order you to strip so I could inspect your body.

As you started to strip I took down some notes and reached for a camera I quickly snapped some shots of your now nude body standing in the front hallway of my house. You didn't seem to mind as I did it making no sounds in protest or trying to cover your body up. Soon I was rubbing on your silky smooth skin just checking for other things. I then explained that I wanted before and after photos for memories.

I beckoned you to follow me to the living room telling you could leave your stuff where it was I would get it. In the living room on the table was two sheets of paper the first was a generic slave master form saying that you agree to be a personal slave to me for the next two days outlined a few things such as I will not do anything you're not okay with and that if for any reason you can just walk out if our actions are unsettling to you I halt all activities. I gave you permission to speak to see if there was anything you wanted to change or add to it. You spoke in a soft voice and said it looks good. The next sheet I handed you was the house rules.

Next we started with our safe word which you picked out and wrote down followed by an action in case you couldn't speak for any reason.

I asked you if you were ready to get into it giving you once again permission to speak. You followed it up with a slight smile and saying yes.

I lead you over the couch which had a few objects laying on it the first was a collar. I picked it up and said at all times you will wear this for me. The collar was a onyx collar with a few holes in to adjust it. The inside was felt fabric except for one spot that add a metal symbol in it that faced the inside towards the next I showed it to you it was a bone with the initials ZDB slightly raised I explained that when I put it on it would make imprint on your neck just under your right ear and at the base of the next It was my own personal brand. It will disappear after a few days as a reminder of the time. The other side had just one big ring for me to hook a leash to you.

After putting the collar on you I next had you kneel on the floor. When you did I took another set of objects off the couch it was a pair of leg binders. These attached your calves to your thighs making it were you couldn't walk like normal you hand to crawl on your knees. Most of my house was carpet so the soft pads wrapped on your knees wouldn't make your knees soar. Lastly having you still siting I put a harness on around your body as I began to tighten the straps the first one was around your waist I pulled it tighter as it started to conform to your body. From there it had four front straps and two back ones I took two of them and ran them up your body and crossed them in a x shape between your breasts and draped them over your shoulders. The other two straps I cross you belly and wrap them under your breast pushing them up I attach them at the back. I take the two first ones and loop them in hooks and tighten them so that your chest is compressed more. The two back ones are looped in pull the straps a little more down. So they all are buried themselves into your skin. Once I was satisfied that it was just right I attached a leash to you. Looking at the clock it was getting close to dinner time.

Are you hungry I asked. You give me a nod yes.

Good girl I said back looking down at you as I pat you on the head.

I lead you into the kitchen by the leash. I put you next to the table.

Soon I was starting to fix our dinner. The smells fill the air of it.

Once the chicken pot pie was done cooking and cooled I put some on to plate for you to eat while you sat next to me. I told you not to use your hands. You soon had your face buried into the food lapping it up. I smiled and ate my food. Not long after you were done. I looked down to make sure you finished you just smile up at me showing that you were pleased I bent over and started to clean up your face with a washrag.

I lead you to the bedroom. I undid your leg restraints and let you stand up and stretch out. I told you to go use the bathroom if you have to but come right back. You walk towards the bathroom. I turn around and go back to clean up the kitchen and your stuff at the entrance. By the time I came back to the room and found you kneeled at the foot of the bed. I smiled at your obedience. As I pulled out a big fluffy pillow I told you that this would be your bed for the night. You laid down in the fetal position. I gave you a sheet to cover up with. Soon I lay down in my bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I awoke and found you sitting up just looking at me. I smiled as I changed into some clothes for the day. I let you use the bathroom. Once you were back into the room I redid the restraints. Soon i moved you into the living room as I made breakfast. You had scrambled eggs. I started to plan the day out. After lunch I pulled some toys out for today activities. i undid your legs and moved you over to my coffee table. Laying you out on it I started to rub some lotion on your skin and mainly your ass I pulled out some leg and arm cuffs. I strapped you down to the table legs with you spread out. I pulled out a riding crop. I told you I would give you five lashes to start with. As the first one came across your right check you let out a little moan.

Seeing your ass check welt up from the first one started to excite me. I next started with the second one right in the middle of the left cheek you try to hold in a whimper this time. As I raise it again I see you brace yourself waiting for the next swing but instead I hold it for a little while and let it build up before coming down with the third swing striking both cheeks at the same time. You couldn't hold in your voice as you moaned this time. I quickly made the fourth and fifth swings back to back both of them across both cheeks. You ass turns bright red from the crop strikes. I take a damp cold rag and drap it over your cheeks.

The cold rag makes the pain fade slightly as I pull it off and pull the next whip out it had leather bound handle with around 20 thin strips of plastic. I snapped it across your already red ass it made a bunch of streaks from it. I then dragged it across your cheeks tickling you. I see you shudder. I strike you again as I do I notice that small beads start to drop on to table from your now moist pussy lips. I also notice that you are getting turned on from the abuse of your ass. I apply some more lotion on your ass to cool and help heal your now cherry red cheeks.

I undo your cuffs and have you flip over your now spread legs give me a good view of your wet genitals. I lube up a vibrator and slowly insert it into your now slick hole once I bury it into you I use the remote to start it on its lowest setting. Your nipples start to harden I pull out a pair of chain nipple clamps and attach it to another chain that ran to vibrator. I pulled it taunt so when the vibrations from the vibrator tugged and pulled on your nipples. I slowly increased the speed of it as I sat and watched your body as you squirmed around strapped to the table. Soon you were practically doing a back bend. Every time you bucked up you would slam your ass back down on the table and the pain from the lashes would ripple throughout your body again causing you to jerk back up. Soon you were climaxing I keep turning it on and off to prolong your orgasm. Soon you couldn't take it anymore and just laid down panting I undid your cuffs and pulled the vibrator out. After I removed the clamps I picked you up off the table and took you into the bathroom and ran the bath. I removed the cuffs and harness and gave you a sponge bath cleaning your sweat and juices off. I left you in the tub telling you not to move. I went back into the living room and wiped down the table. I went back to still find you soaking in the tub. I pulled you out and wiped you down.

Telling you could rest until dinner time as I watched you crawl on all fours back to the room and lay down on your bedding. I went to the living room picked up a book and began reading. After I must of dozed off in the middle of reading because I woke up to my new sub sucking my dick. I grabbed her by the chin.

I was furious I yelled at her saying did I tell you could do that.

Shaking her head she nodded that I didn't give that command.

I slapped you across the face then held it back up and said well you might as well finish what you started. Grabbing the back of her head and shoved my dick deep down her throat. Soon she was gagging and slobbering. Spit slid down the sides of my already slick cock flowing out from your mouth more each time I shove it into her mouth.

Soon I was cumming and I told her to make sure to clean up her mess.

As she made sure to lick every inch of my dick and sucked the juices off my balls making sure they were spotless. I patted her on the head congratulating her on a good job then smacked her again telling her not to ever do anything like that again without my permission if she wants to stay.

That night we ate again and went to bed. She slept at the foot again. The next morning she was very obedient little girl. I had her use the bathroom and wait while I prepared for today's supplies.

I called you into the living room where you come face to face with large n shaped bar. It wasn't very big made out of metal piping. As I get you into position. I reapply the wrist and leg cuffs this time I have you raise your hands up as I lock you on to the top corners with some clips next I pulled out a rope and began to wrap it around your torso. I now had most of your weight being raised up around your belly and under your breast. As I grabbed ankle I ran the end of the rope though the ring and had you dangle on one leg as your foot was strapped to the side close to your ass cheek. I then repeated it for the other leg. Now you hung from your wrist and body as your knees pointed down.

I admired the shape of your body with your perky breast pointing out towards me I brought out a set of weighted nipple clamps. I attached each one to your now erect nipples. Next I pulled out the same riding crop again this time before I teased you with it. i started to oil your body down with baby oil letting it drip and flow down your body as it emptied out. Using the riding crop to trace the curves of your body you shuddered. Then with a quick snap of the wrist the first strike was dealt. This one came across the front of your left thigh. Quickly it was follow by an equal one of your right front thigh. I went behind you and swung it at the sides of your both your legs not giving you any time to recover this time. I moved back and lightly tapped each of the nipple weights causing them to swing and pull on your tits. You couldn't hold it in anymore as you let out a huge breath of air and had a quick intake as I swung it once more hitting your belly just to side of your belly button.

I didn't this time follow it up with another swing instead I just let it rest there. As you sucked in more breath I pulled out a paddle and tapped your cheeks and bottom of your feet at the same time. This caused you to let out a large moan. I pulled my dick out and let it grow erect for you to look at. As your breathing steadied I pulled another whip out. This one was for more rough play you could tell the tails on it had knots on the end to deliver a nastier bite into the skin. I stuck the inside of your thigh with it the welts this time appeared almost right away showing up as spots and streaks. I we around and struck your ass cheeks one swing apiece. You let out screams this time. As I came back around I just let you hang there with your skin glistens from the oil. In spots your skin starts to turn from pink to red as my strikes made their marks more apparent on your body.

This time your juices made themselves more noticeable as they mixed with the oil and flowed down the inside of your legs. I took delight in this reaction as evident from the precum dripping from me I scooped it up and rubbed it across your face making sure to get a big glob of it in your mouth. You licked your lips and smiled at me. I grabbed a rope and tugged as your body raised a little more your arms loosened to give you a moment of rest from hanging before I let go and your body jiggled as it fell back into its place. The nipple clamps swinging wild tugging on your breast.

I then put on a leather glove and struck your body in all the places I could see exposed and not red. You flinched with each strike. Your eyes were begging me for more as I turned every inch of your body into a pinkish color. While removing the glove now covered in sweat and oil it was replaced once more with a set of anal beads I moved behind you and squirted lube on them inserting them into your anus. Each one getting bigger until all 7 were inside making you groaned with pleasure. I released the arm restraints and let you r arms fall to the sides you still hanging by your torso. I spin you around slapping you several times with my cock. As you came around soon

Speaking up I then gave you permission to play with your pussy. The first touch of your fingers on your lips send a shock of electric current though you it making you shudder with excitement knowing that your body was waiting for that very moment. It needed to be touched and probed and you knew exactly what way to do it in. I watched as you played with yourself. Soon I could see you were getting closer to climax. I yanked the anal bead out of your ass.

You may cum now I commanded to you.

As soon as those words left my lips your body started to shake. I watched as my own dick stood hard oozing with its own juices. When your body finally settled down I reached down and stroked your body with my hands. Every now and then my hands were stopping to squeeze certain areas of it. I stopped at my ropes and pulled as it unravels you started to lower to the ground your knees landing first then your chest and head. You just rested there with your ass in the air. It was such wonderful site to me that I couldn't contain myself anymore and my release wanting to come out. I positioned myself over your ass and set my dick between your ass cheeks and almost on cue began to ejaculate all over your ass and back. Each hot shot of cum struck you and you just let out a nice long purr. I slapped both your ass cheeks with each hand at the same time causing you to finally give out. Collapsing onto the mat you laid there panting.

Soon you were back up this time I had you help with the cleanup of the props. You followed every order I gave you to the letter. When an alarm I had set finally went off in the living room we almost had the mess cleaned up. Now that it was dinner time.

I looked at your body now beaten and bruised from all the punishment I just put it through I made you stand up. Snapping a few shots of it I gave you praise and told you that you earned for following directions a small break from eating on the floor and let you sit at the table. We ate a normal meal as you sat still covered in oils and body juices. Finally I got up and grabbed you by the hand leading you down the hallway.

This will be your final order I told you to clean yourself up. I watched as you took a shower scrubbing every each of your body. Once you became satisfied with your clean body you stepped out. I had your bag from the first day. In my hand handing it over I began to remove your collar. From the last three days of you wearing it my brand showed off clearly. A proud symbol of our time together I took a few more pictures of your body and my mark before you got your clothes on.

I loved it I told you as you began to make your way out of my door. You turned to me waiting.

I told you that you were no longer my slave now that you stepped out of my house doorway.

You turned and said just a few words maybe we will do it again sometime it will be more fun.

Master.