The New Swim Team Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting the Team.
6.1k words
4.3
72.2k
35
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I began writing this story in late 2015. All are over 18 years of age. This story is completely fictional. None of the characters portrayed are real, also none of these sexual encounters ever happened in real life. All the names, places, or events living or dead are purely coincidental.

*****

Part 1~ Meeting the Team.

During the summer of 2041, Amy Baxter and Abigail Anderson had many meetings over their official swim suits and training regime. It was decided that Steve and Abby would buy their swimsuits the first day of the school year; then emerge from the coach's office to model the suits on that second Wednesday. The mother and son had fun trying on their costumes in the changing area together. Abby, Steve, and Bettie were comfortable being nude in front of each other since her ex left them. Bettie is Abby's daughter, she is six years older than Steven and is a swim coach in the same Arizona school her mother attended.

It was finally Wednesday. Abigail was taking laps nude in her pool, today she was anxious because she will be meeting the school's first swim team. Swimming always calmed her nerves, but being nude made her feel better, especially since her ex-husband closed up his business two years ago and took off with a eighteen year-old girl that worked for him.

No one except her son Steven, knew the Principal Ms. Baxter, had hired a female to coach the new swim team. Due to the new state regulations, each school could only have six on the team; three males and three females. The coach was allowed to have one assistant. The college was small so it had no pool, so Ms. Baxter had to make arrangements to use a pool from a private club.

At 2:45 the new swim coach applied hair remover to her arms, pits, legs, and bikini area, then took a shower. She placed Steven's and her swim attire in her bag, leaving the house wearing only a white sun-dress and flip-flops by 3:30. Abby parked in the staff lot, upon entering the building she showed her facility ID to security and went to the gym. As she entered, maintenance had just opened the divider. Soon after the last bell rang, Ms. Baxter entered with Steven right behind. Mother and son went in the office to change, while Amy waited. She gave her short welcome speech to the first swim team of Southend College after they all arrived.

"Welcome to Southend College first swim team. We are a new school, barely three years old. We are slowly building our sports teams, so we may compete through-out the state. To qualify this campus must have a full complement of students, which means none of our sports teams will be eligible until next year. It was a tough decision to pick the best six out of the numerous students that signed up."

First, all of you are good swimmers to begin with. Next, all your past and current teachers give you high praise. Finally, to remain on this team you must keep your grades to at least a B. Now with no further ado, it is time to meet your new coach and the six member of our new swim team. Ms. Abby Anderson and her son, Steven. They will be wearing the official swimsuit of the team. It is your responsibility to buy and care for you garment. Ms. Anderson will teach the proper swimming styles the judges will be looking for when you compete next year."

As soon as Abby and Steven heard their names they walked barefoot out of the room toward the group. Their swimsuits were the same type and style swimmers wear in the Olympics, only without the liner. The suits were a shinny black, Abby's nipples and camel-toe could be seen; as well as the outline of Steven's penis and testicles. This idea was totally Amy Baxter's, she insisted on attending their fittings because she enjoys looking at the human form weather it was male or female, Abby and Steven also had the same fetish. They kept secret that they wanted the team to practice nude.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. You may address me either as Abby or coach; this includes you Steven, but only during swim practice and meets. Since the pool we will be using is being used today, I choose for us to get antiquated and go over some ground rules. Please do not speak until I have finished. I will answer questions either in a group or in private."

"First, we all must be honest with one another, with honesty there is trust. Being part of a swim team or any team for that matter requires the strictest of disciplines."

"Next, as you can see our swimsuits are quiet revealing, also all body hair must be removed from neck to toe, this cuts down on the drag. Males may have a small mustache, but I rather you didn't. I suggest you use a hair remover lotion, but you may shave or wax if you prefer. This is mandatory, if you show up at any practice unshaven you will be penalized.

"Next, we will be meeting three times a week; Monday's and Wednesday's after school for two hours, the school will provide transport to the center. Your parents will pick you up afterward. Also Saturday's from 10:00am to 2:30pm, a parent or guardian will insure you arrive on-time, then take you home. Anyone missing one practice without prior notification will be removed from the team and an alternate will take his or her place.

"Next, each of you will maintain a passing grade in all subjects; or you be removed from the team and an alternate will take his or her place."

"Next, each of you will obey every instruction I give, or the same will accrue."

"You may think this is harsh, I assure you it is not. I have been on the swim team from junior high all through college, these rules were standard. However, if there is a legitimate excuse I will be happy to listen, if you can not make a practice you must advise me in advance. If I agree, you will make up that day at my convenience."

"Are there any questions?"

Abby saw that her team became to shy to talk in front of their Principal. She took Ms. Baxter to the side, exchanged a few words, then Amy left the gym.

"Now that the Principal is out of the room, anything you tell me does not go beyond us. We are a family, you can tell me anything."

One female freshman raised her hand, Abby told her to state her name and asked her question?

"My name is Brenda Davidson, I would like to know how you could not be embarrassed wearing a suit like that, we could see everything? Y-you want us to be naked in front of lots of people? I-I don't think I c-could wear something like that?

"Brenda, I am sure you've seen swim meets or the Olympics on television. All swimmers have to wear suits of this type, it must be snug to your body so water don't fill the garment and you have to work harder to swim. Modesty is the first obstacle you all have to overcome. It was for me, so I know how you must feel."

A sophomore male was next, he was tripping over his words, Abby had to process his question for more than a few minutes, before she could answer.

"I-I'm Robert B-B-Brown, when I f-first saw you, I t-t-thought you looked f-f-familiar. My mom has a p-photo of h-herself standing next to a w-woman t-they w-were m-m-much y-younger, I-I t-think in their teens, only her h-hair is d-darker. Her n-name is A-Abigail H-Hunter, and she w-won f-five g-gold and two s-sliver medals in the 2016 summer O-Olympics in s-swimming. Y-You w-w-wouldn't be r-r-related to her, w-would y-you?"

"First Robert, I'd like you to take a few deep breaths, gather your thoughts before you talk. When you stutter it shows nervousness. My, you are observant. As I said earlier we must be honest with each other, so we could trust. The truth is, that photograph is probably me, but that was almost twenty-five years ago. When we returned from Rio, our coach and the U.S. Olympic committee put us on a twenty-five city tour. The biggest meet the Olympians was in Orlando, I took over two thousand photos with fans. I had hoped it would be a few months before I was recognized, please keep this just between the seven of us for the time being."

"Wow, we have a Olympic swimmer teaching us, we are sure to win our meets when we compete next year," another girl blurted out.

"One rule I must insist on; is that you raise your hand and be recognized before you speak! So young lady what is your name?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Abby err- I mean coach. Its just that I never met a famous person before. My name is Tina, Tina Franks. Will I be punished today for blurting out my comment?

Abby couldn't help but laugh at the young blondes statement. Which caused the rest of the team to laugh as well. After she quieted the group Abby said:-

"First thank you for the confidence you are placing in me."

"Next, we are not laughing at you, but with you."

"Next, No, Tina, Tina Franks, not this time. Let this be a warning to all of you, on Saturday, I will be issuing a list of punishments for each offense."

"I could see you all are a little nervous, so I will be available for individual questions tomorrow and Friday from 4-5 pm in the coach's office. Ms. Baxter has met with your parents earlier today, she has giving them the letter needed, so you could purchase your swimsuit. You are dismissed."

Abby and Steven went in the office to change, after they removed their suits, there was a knock on the door, Abby told the unknown person to enter. The girl stood in place with her mouth open, eyes fixed on both of their nude, hairless bodies.

"It is alright Brenda, closed the door and sit down. You will have to get comfortable with nudity, I presume you never seen a naked male before?"

The shy freshman did as was told shaking her head no, her eyes fixed on Steven's nude fit body, her blue eyes caused him to get erect, the boy didn't cover himself. Abby sat on the corner of the desk with her legs open less then a foot away from her student. Taking the girls hands in hers, she finally got the girl to look her in the eye, speaking in a calm even tone:-

"I was just like you when I joined my first swim team, only a lot younger. After practice the coach told us we had to shower, chlorine wasn't good for the skin. I had small boobs, and still do. I thought the other girls would make fun of me, then I noticed that so did the others, even the coach. After I took off my suit, I wrapped a towel around myself, hanging the towel on the hook, washed then covered up again. At my locker I dressed, only taking the towel off when I was in my bra and panties. After I was completely dressed, I ran home embarrassed."

"The next day at lunch the coach told four of us to meet her at the pool after class. She told us that we had to rid ourselves of modesty if we ever wish to apart of the team. She instructed us to remove our suits, she did the same. For the next hour and a forty-five minutes we swam nude, after our shower, the coach said we'd get out suits back at the next practice, then we went home."

"At the next practice, we were told that suits were no longer required until we had our meets. I had but two choices, quit the swim team or embrace my nudity, I am glad I made the right choice. I was thankful that boys and girls trained separately in junior high. Now I am giving you and the others the same decision. Take some time and think about all I've said, if you need to talk, I'm here for you. By chance if you decide not to be part of history of this school, let Ms. Baxter know and she will replace you with an alternate."

With that, Brenda thanked the coach, giving Steven's cock another long look, before departing the room to go home. All the way home her body was tingling, and in her minds eye she only saw Steven's naked body and erect penis.

As soon as Steven and Abby got home they stripped, the boy did his homework, as his mother had cooked dinner. With homework done and dishes washed, the pair took a relaxing swim. After their shower they went to bed. As usual Abby began licking and sucking her son's cock, as he nibbled on her clit, after her first orgasm he entered her. The two changed positions several time before he coated her insides twenty minutes later. Before they fell asleep in each others arms, the two talked about their first time together. If Abby's ex didn't sabotage the chlorine supply, her kids would have never caught her with the pool girl who had introduce them to the joys they now enjoy.

They woke the next morning to the alarm. After a shower and breakfast Steven dressed and went to school, as Abby relaxed after her morning swim. Afterward she dressed to go shopping, then puttered around the house until it was time to go to school.

Only two members of her team showed to talk to her. As she talked to Judy, James did homework with Steven. After her talk with James she realized that both freshman were the shyest of the group. On the drive home Abby told Steven of her discovery.

Mother and son disrobed as soon as they entered the house leaving a trail of clothes to the pool. As the two dove in; the race was on, four laps the looser cooks dinner. Steven may be taller, but Abby has the experience, it ended in a tie. So they cooked and cleaned up together. Then Steven finished his homework.

Abby asked her son about his day as they relaxed in the yard. She was surprised that he liked all his teachers and enjoyed all his subjects and one girl in particular that ran every time he tried to talk to her. After a half hour of talking, Abby knew what she had to do to so he could keep his mind on his studies. First, they swam some laps slow, even, and steady. They never made it to the bedroom, having sex outside until early in the morning. After a quick shower and breakfast, Steven dressed and Abby drove Steven to school so he wont be late. She called the girls mother having made a date for lunch and a chat about her shyness.

The day passed quickly. With the help of class-mates, Steven stayed awake, until lunch when he decided to sleep instead of eat. With this being Friday he didn't have homework, on the final bell he went to the gym to meet his mom. He was surprised that the whole team showed to talk to the coach about one thing or another.

Steven was still tired and fell asleep on the bleacher, Brenda offered her lap to rest his head. She couldn't resist running her fingers through his short soft hair. After the team was gone, Abby asked how she could help her? Without stopping she handed the coach a note from her mother.

Abby already knew what the note was about, for the two mothers had met over coffee and an extended private lunch that afternoon. The coach opened the note, she took her time, pretending to read it to herself.

"This is not a problem my dear, we have plenty of space, I'd be happy to watch after you while your mom is away. But you must never tell anyone."

"I understand coach, it would be our secret. Can I ask how Steven gets his hair so soft, I love how it feels in my hand?"

"Brenda, he uses the same shampoo body wash I do, it's unscented, so males and females may use it. I have plenty, you can use it anytime you wish. Your mom said you still haven't picked-up your suit yet, we'll go there first."

Abby shook her son on the shoulder saying, "Now wake up Steven, it's time to leave, we have to make a stop before we get home, we are going to have a guest."

The students put their books in their locker, finally the last of the swim team departed the building, Brenda sat in back as Steven sat shotgun.

Abby saw the girl was nervous, she got her to talk about her favorite subjects and teachers, she knew that Steven and her shared a few classes and lunch. By the time they reached the swim shop Brenda was laughing.

In the shop the salesgirl hugged and kissed Abby and Steven. Brenda shook the girls hand after she was introduced to Vicky. After some small talk, Abby handed her the letter, taking the girl into the changing area to try on her new suit.

Mother and son looked around the store, as they heard Brenda voice:-

"Why does it have to be so tight, my clit feels like its pushed inside me?"

"Sorry honey, now how is it?"

"Better thank you, did the others have the same problem?"

"Yes, everyone on this team did, but it was more of a issue with the boys."

Then they heard both females burst into hysterics. Finally Brenda emerged from behind the curtain smiling from ear to ear.

Both whistled making the teenager blush. Steven could see both of Brenda's aureoles clearly, along with her camel-toe. There was also an abundance of pubic hair sticking out. He couldn't keep his eyes off her body. Then Abby asked:-

"It seemed Vicky told you something funny, care to share the joke?"

Both Vicky and Brenda put their fingers up, spacing them about 6-7 inches apart, Brenda blushed; looking at Steven, as they laughed. Abby took Brenda into the changing area to help her remove her suit, as Vicky and Steven talked. After paying, the trio went home.

In the car, Brenda became embarrassed, she kept her knees together, pulling her skirt over them. In the dressing area Abby told her to stop wearing her bra and panties, to prevent marks on her skin. As they were close to her house, Brenda asked to stop so she can pick-up a few things? Abby told her it wasn't necessary, her mom already did, your suitcase is in the trunk. The girl sat in shock, then remembered that her mom told her she was going to have coffee with her coach before she left town on her business trip. When Abby parked in the driveway she said:-

"Before we go inside, you need to know, the rules of the house."

"First, everyone needs to shower before and after you use the pool."

"Next, no suits or clothing is allowed in the Pool."

"Last and most important; everyone must disrobe once the front door is closed."

"Do you have any questions?"

"C-c-coach, y-you m-mean n-nothing at a-all, as in n-n-naked all the time?

"Yes, sweetheart, from the time you walk in the door, until you go out the front door. Surely you could have guessed that my son and I are more comfortable in our natural state?"

"W-well, I guess in the back of my mind I did. But, I-I didn't think you'd have v-visitors or guests do the same thing?"

"Yes, honey everyone that we invite in the house must be nude at all times. We have had this nude rule for over two years now, which is one reason that we choose our friends carefully. We also have very few visitors."

"I'll tell you what we'll do Brenda. I'll let you wear a towel, if you wish to swim you will have to remove it. Hopefully by bedtime, you should be as comfortable Steven and I are. Of course, you will have to sleep in the raw, you may crawl under the covers and sleep with your teddy bear if you need to."

Abby saw Brenda biting her lip in the rear-view mirror, she continued talking:-

"Your mom and I have spent the day together, so I know how very bashful you are. I know about your confident, so you need not be ashamed. She had tried many times to brake you of your modesty, but has been unsuccessful. She thought maybe spending time with us will change you? I'll let you sit and think about it for a while, then I'll call you in the house."

Abby opened the trunk and removed Brenda's suitcase and the bag containing the girls swimsuit and under garments. Steven and Abby went in the house and left the teenager alone in her thoughts. She remembered her mother walking all over the house naked; since it was only the two of them. Several times she was asked to make herself comfortable, but didn't. Then she seen her coach and Steven walk in the gym wearing their reveling suits, with the five of us staring at them they seamed to enjoy showing off and our attention.

Then when she walked into the office they didn't cover themselves and showed their bodies to her even more. Then, having Stevens head so close to her secret spot, as she played with his hair. Finally in the swim shop, she was whistled at and shared a sexual joke for the first time, she enjoyed all these things, wanting more.

12