The New Swim Team Pt. 02

Story Info
The Teams First Practice.
5.5k words
4.46
31.6k
20
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I began writing this story in late 2015. All are over 18 years of age. This story is completely fictional. None of the characters portrayed are real, also none of these sexual encounters ever happened in real life. All the names, places, or events living or dead are purely coincidental.

*****

Part 2~ The Teams First Practice.

Steven turned off the water, when the teens went inside they noticed Abby wasn't around, so he locked up the house, they held hands as they walked up the stairs. His mother's door was closed, so he knew she wanted to be alone. In their room, Brenda introduced Steven to Sam. He thought it was cute that she had talked to him when she had a problem. He told her that when he needed advise he talked to his sister. Steven confessed that it was Bettie that taught him about girls and sex.

Steven pulled the sheets off his bed. They laid down together and he lightly pecked her lips, as he wrapped her soft hand around his shaft. He told her what to do, he manipulated one of her hands up and down the shaft and roll his balls with her other. He emphasized not to squeeze to hard because he could be injured.

Brenda was surprised how hot and hard his cock was. She was enjoying herself, when suddenly he told her he was about to cum.

"Just keep stroking my cock, my semen is about to shoot out my pee-hole at the head. So don't be frightened, just keep stroking until it all out. Then you can taste it, like I tasted you when your pussy juice went all over my hand. You tasted so good; best I ever had."

Then spurt after spurt, his sperm flew up. The young girl giggled at the sight of six long jets of his white goo shot out of Steven's cock. A few streams landed on her face and hair, she did as instructed and kept stroking until there was no more. Her hand was coated with his warm creamy fluids. She was curious and licked it off. She thought it tasted like vanilla pudding only salter, after her hand was clean she saw the puddle on his chest and licked it off. She even kissed his nipples. She couldn't get enough of his essence and didn't stop, her tongue even licked his cum off his cock and balls. Before she could swallow, he pulled her head to him kissing her open mouth. She was surprised he did that with his ejaculate still in her mouth.

"Thank you, that was a great hand-job. You shouldn't be embarrassed, lovers always share their sexual juices when they kiss. I wont rush you, when your ready you can kiss me when my mouth if full of you pussy sauce."

"Do you want to help me pee? Its only fair you see me after what we had done in the shower. You remember what mom said at dinner no more secrets!"

They got off the bed and padded to the bathroom, Steven stood in front of the bowl, took Brenda's hand and wrapped it around his deflated member. He showed her how to aim to the center, he released his bladder. She was amazed at the force, as it splashed into the water. She had heard her urine hit the water many times, but never seen it. When he was empty he told her to shake it a few times, but she did another unexpected thing. She knelt on the tile floor and put the head of his cock in her mouth to clean the excess off. Then stood and kissed him again, her hand had never left his penis.

They went over to the sink, washed theirs hands and brushed their teeth. Steven climbed into his bed, as Brenda crawled under the covers of hers with Sam between her breasts, wishing each other goodnight. With her back to her room-mate she whispered to her confident:-

"OH! Sam, you were so right! I enjoyed everything! Stevie was so gentle, he didn't push me into anything. I took it slow, or thought I did. He let me jack him off, it was the best thing I ever seen. I surprised him and myself when I lick his semen off his body. I even held his c-cock as he peed and put it in my mouth after he was done. It was just the head, I wonder if I could do what I've read about? We kissed so many times in a short time. I-I think I love him, but don't know what love is? Stevie and his mom said I could ask them anything? Do you think mom will be mad if I ask them stuff I have been afraid to ask her? Here is the one thing I really need you to answer now. Would it be alright if you and me sleep with Stevie tonight, I need to feel his body against us?"

About three minutes later, Brenda pulled the covers off, holding Sam in one arm, she walked over to Steven's bed. She called his name a until he replied.

"Can Sam and I sleep with you, we-I can't sleep alone in a strange house?"

"O.K., but please be gentle, I never had a threesome with a teddy-bear."

Brenda didn't know what he meant by that. She read about threesomes in a sex book. She giggled, laying down next to his naked body. As soon as her head touched his shoulder she was out cold. During the night they only shifted once. Abby found them face to face with their arms around each other and Sam the bear between them. She decided to let them sleep until breakfast was on the table.

**********

"Alright you sleepy heads, breakfast is on the table. You could shave and shower after we eat. You may eat naked, after all no clothes are allowed in this house."

"AWW mom, its to early for jokes, we'll be right down."

Abby went back downstairs smiling. She thought to herself how far Brenda allowed her son to go last night?

"Morning Brenda, did you and Sam sleep well? I have to tell you this was the best sleep I had since school began. I have to make a pit stop before we go downstairs."

"Yea, we- I slept real good also. I have to pee also, do you think we could pee at the same time? I read that if we aim your cock just right the pee wont touch my pussy?"

"Here I thought you didn't know anything? Mom and sis never wanted to do that, lets give it a try, sweetheart."

Brenda sat on the commode, spreading her legs wide. Steven stood almost on top of her. The girl took his cock in her small hand, aiming it down. Both began to pee at the same time, Brenda began to laugh, she forgot that it was her job to aim and his pee shot up all over her tits, belly, and pussy. Both scream and laughed so hard it brought Abby running up the stairs. When she saw Brenda covered in urine, she told them to get in the shower before they eat.

The teens couldn't stop laughing, Abby put them in the shower, giving them a quick wash. Brenda, felt like she was six, she said:-

"Mommy how come I have hair all over my thingie, and Stevie don't? Can you make me look just like him?"

"After breakfast I'll put hair remover on both of you, then you could wash each other off. But first I have to take all this sticky stuff out of your hair. You want to tell mommy how it got there?"

Brenda told Abby everything that happened from the outside shower to how they wound-up in the same bed to them peeing together and Stevie giving her a pee bath. She left out the conversation she had with Sam, that was private. After she was clean she said; "T-thank you M-Mommy."

Steven thought he would carry on the joke, adding, don't forget to clean my tushy and pee-pee mommy, there is a lot of skin down there. Then the three of them burst out in laughter, after her kids were clean they went down to breakfast.

Brenda felt more relaxed than she had been in years, as she and Steven washed the dishes, while Abby was in the bathroom. She knew it was alright to talk to them about her father, but was going to wait awhile.

Up in the bathroom, Abby clipped all Brenda's pubis decent for the depilatory cream. The girls arms, pits, legs, and pelvis was covered with the stuff. Then Abby covered Steven from neck to toe, front and back. He looked like a cartoon character named Gumby, her grand-mom told her about. After twenty minutes the teens went in the shower, with washcloths they wiped the sweet smelling substance off each other. Brenda couldn't keep her hands off every inch Stevie's body.

When they were dry Brenda asked how the bidet works, the girl giggled as Abby demonstrated how to clean her pussy and urethra.

Downstairs, Abby had white shorts and shirt for her son and sundresses for Brenda and herself; one white and one yellow, all three wore flip-flops. As they dressed, both Steven and Brenda said, "Thank You Mom."

They all climbed into Abby's car, as she drove to the pool. The drive to the pool took about twenty minutes. Ms. Baxter was there, talking to a man in shorts and beach shirt. He was the owner of the center they would be using.

He gave Abby a copy of the keys and took her inside for a talk and showed her how to lock the doors from the inside, so they could have privacy and keep visitors out. After the rest of her students arrived they entered the center. As the team stood in the lobby area, Abby had to give the team some news and the rules of the center.

"Team, I had just been notified that there is only one locker room, it has a open bathroom with bay showers with a dozen shower-heads. This is yet another test of your modesty. Lets go suit up, boys on one side of the lockers, girls on the other. Lets try not to peek at each other on the first day."

After the seven of them were in there official swim suits she lined them up on the pool deck in size order. Brenda was the shortest and first in line, while Steven standing five foot eight was the tallest and last. Then Abby went over the safety procedures, giving each a swimmer's cap with the school name and colors, goggles, and discipline list with her phone number. After she inspected her team she told them the following:-

"Four of you failed my initial inspection, because of pubic hair protruding from your suits and underarm hair. Boys, why do you still have hair on your chests, arms, and legs. I told you all about this on Wednesday, then again when we met one-on-one. If we were to have a meet today you each would have lost one half point off your score in every heat. As a penalty you four will go through practice nude for three sessions. Remove your suits now, or you will be punished."

"C-coach, I don't think my dad w-would like if I got k-kicked off the t-team b-because I didn't shave, I-I cant get n-naked with b-boys here, p-please don't let them see me naked?"

"Judy, remember what we discussed on Thursday, I'm sorry but that day has come. I would like you and James to look at your team-mates. They are all nude, even Brenda and Steven. And they didn't have to, that's called moral support. In fact, I'll join you. It is now mandatory all practices will be nude, but you must have your suits with you at all times. You never know when we might have visitors. Now take off those suits or I'll take them off for you!"

Slowly, the two shy team-mates removed their sung garments. They covered themselves as soon as the suits hit the pool deck. Abby stood nude in front of her team, to take their minds off their nudity, she had them swim two lengths slow, even, and steady. So they could get use to the water caressing their bodies. Then she had them get back on the line.

"Team, I want to see what you can do. You will give me six free style laps, I need you to give me 100%. No holding back, then I'll tell you where you need improvement."

"Swimmers on your mark! Set! Go!"

The six naked swimmers dove in uniformly, Steven being the tallest was in lane six. He took his first turn while the rest were still half way. His mother told him many times not to use all his energy on a long swim. She figured he was showing off, which he was. Brenda had read a swimmer's guide when she signed up for the team, it said to hold back a little until the final lap and then pour it on. She did just that and beat Steven by seven feet.

"That was very good, all of you. But your flips have got to be closer to the edge. Also after the push offs you've got to use both feet using the mermaid kick. Steven how many times have I told you to pace yourself until the last lap and use the mermaid on push offs. Everyone out of the pool; allow me to demonstrate the proper form."

Abby, did a few stretches and flexed her arms. When she was ready she had Steven start and timed her. The coach told them she'd swim four laps The class was in awe of her speed and how easily she skimmed through the water. When she did her flip she was less than two feet from the side. On the push off, they saw what she meant by the mermaid kick. After the fourth lap, Steven showed the team her time. No wonder she won all those medals, they knew they had better follow her instructions if they want to ever win any meets.

For the next hour Abby showed her team how to flip close to the edge, push offs, and the mermaid kick. She held their bodies to show them how to tuck, her hand naturally grasped their pelvises which caused the team excitement, males and females alike.

Abby lined them up to critic that day's lesson, she was especially hard on Steven, then gave them a speech that shocked at least three of the team.

"Team I am going to talk to you like adults. It is natural for males to have erections, just as females nipples and clitoris get erect. This happens when you experience something that's exciting and new, especially when you see a member of the opposite sex naked. I'll allow you to take care of business by your own hand or with a new friend in the showers only. If you are shy, you could wait until you get home, so you could Jack or Jill off in private."

Finally, she sent them to the showers. She showed them the proper way to rinse out their suits. This was the first time since they arrived at the center that Steven and Brenda could be together. They didn't care that the team was watching, as they washed each other from head to toe. They figured they could kiss while washing the others backs and bottoms. The rest of the team were too embarrassed to give relief to themselves, so they decided to wait until they got home. Abby had to stop them, everyone else had already dressed and were watching them.

"Sorry team, but my girlfriend and I just don't seem to have enough time together. We'll be dressed in just a minute."

Outside the parents were waiting, they said they would see each other in school on Monday. Abby drove while Brenda and Steven sat in the back. She could see the sparkle in the girls eye, she had the same look when she was about to give her cherry away.

"Thanks Mom, that was a great workout, will we using the free weights next time."

"Yes Brenda, Monday will be strength training. I knew you would open up when you come to stay with me, but I didn't think it would be so quick. I remember how young love is, enjoy yourself tonight and every night you are with us. If your ready to give the most precious part of yourself to my son, I approve. He is a most gentle and considerate lover."

"Steven, you have my permission to divulge everything to your girlfriend, I know she will keep all of our secrets, especially since she opened your pants and is playing with your cock in front of your mother while she's driving. Go ahead and kiss her and play with her pussy, remember to beware of her hymen, let her enjoy the feeling of your cock taking that once in a lifetime gift."

Abby, drove home as fast as she could, knowing Brenda and Steven couldn't wait to be alone in their bedroom.

In the house, everyone disrobed, placing their clothes and shoes where they should. The teens held hands, as they went up to their room; Abby put their wet swim-suits on the drying rack in the laundry room and started a wash.

Brenda put Sam on her bed, as she and Steven laid on his bed. They held each other tight kissing, as their hands stroked the others spine from the neck to buttocks. Brenda loved the feel of Steven's hard body against hers. Minutes passed before Steven began nibbling her ear, then slowly began kissing his way down her body. He stopped to suck and bite her nipples until they stood out like twin peeks of a mountain range. Brenda was moaning, enjoying the way Steven was worshiping her.

Then kissed his way south, tonging her navel, then down one leg, to the bottom of her foot and toes. He kissed up the back of the leg, across her sphincter, doing the same to her left leg. Then finally circling her hairless pubic region, kissing and nibbling her labia and sucking her blood engorged clit. Occasionally he would tongue the inside of her vagina.

Abby heard the girl screaming in passion and stood at the door to investigate; to watch that her son was gentle with his new girlfriend. Brenda didn't realize her voice carried throughout the house, she had never felt this good. She was pushing his head into her pussy saying:-

"OH YEA, eat my cunt, you are so good at this, please make me cum again and again, I need to cum in your mouth. I'm almost there; please honey, I need your cock in my pussy today."

From his experience, he learned how to breathe while his lover was doing this, he had three of the best teachers when it came to oral pleasuring. He knew his girlfriend would want to know who taught him this. And he was given permission to tell her.

Seconds later, Brenda's body stiffened, her feminine juices expelled from her loins, Steven licked up every drop. She had the sweetest juice he ever tasted. When Brenda relaxed she was breathing as she had just swam ten laps at full speed.

Finally, Steven layed face to face with Brenda kissing her forehead. As Abby went back to the pool for a slow relaxing swim.

"Thank you, I am glad you didn't stop me, I've been dying to eat you out, since I first saw you in indoctrination. Your pussy tastes better than any other."

"I've dreamed of this many times, but never thought it would be like this, where in the world did you learn how to make a girl feel soooo goooood??"

"My love, I'll tell you everything. Please promise to not say anything until I'm finished. Then I want to know your feelings, OK.!"

"I promise, sweetie," kissing his lips, tasting herself for the first time.

**************

"Sissy, that's my nickname for Bettie. I couldn't say sister when I first learned to talk, so the name kinda stuck. She always bathed me, I was always splashing her, so she decided to sit in the tub naked with me. As time passed, Sissy taught me about hers and my body. We always shared the room, she slept nude. I was mad because I couldn't sleep like her, I had to wait until I was toilet trained. Then one night there was a big storm, so she let me sleep with her. She made sure I was in my crib before mom came to wake us."

"All went well until my tenth birthday. Dad had to go on a week long trip, my friends had to leave early, so mom, Sissy, and I cleaned up. When we were almost done, aunt Susie, moms sister, came to wish me a happy birthday. She told mom to get changed she needs to go have some fun. When mom went upstairs, she gave me a big box telling me I could open it after we clean up, Sissy will show me how to use it."

"After they left, Sissy and I got naked, as we always did when the parents weren't home, then finished cleaning. Afterward we took a swim and played in the pool for a few hours. After our shower, we took my gifts to our room. Aunt Susie gave me a few books on know your body, sex-vid chips, and a vibrating pussy. Sissy showed me how to use it, I thought it was so funny, but turned it off after a few seconds. There was something I needed to know before I could use my new toy."

"That night was my first of many lessons. Sissy said when she was done I would be the best lover any woman could ever have. But I think she only said that to boost my confidence, judging by the look on your face I know she did a good job."

"We fell asleep naked without covers and the door open. We were awakened by mom telling us to put some clothes on and get downstairs for a little talk. We thought we were dead meat. Sissy put on a nighty and I wore a pair of boxers."

"Mom was sitting at the kitchen table, nursing a hangover and looking like she didn't get any sleep at all. She told us to sit down and not talk. She told us that we weren't fooling anyone, she knows that we were taking bathes and were nude together whenever our dad and her weren't home."

12