The New Swim Team Pt. 06-07

Story Info
The team has a party at Abby's.
8.8k words
4.37
23.1k
15
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I began writing this seven part saga in late 2015. As the old saying goes; all good things come to an end. Here are parts 6 and 7. I hope you enjoy reading them, as I did writing this chronicle.

All are over 18 years of age. This story is completely fictional. None of the characters portrayed are real, also none of these sexual encounters ever happened in real life. All the names, places, or events living or dead are purely coincidental.

*****

Part 6- The Team Has A Party At Abby's

Abby decided to hold off awarding the three winners for a while, she and Steven were planing something special for Brenda and the team.

On a Saturday morning, Aunt Susie drove Abby, Steven, and Brenda to the center. After the entire team arrived Coach Vicky took them to the locker-room. Abby and the parents waited for the rest of the visitors to arrive. Shortly two mini-vans parked in the lot.

Out of the vans came, Ms. Baxter, Professor's Tucker and Cook, Ms. Parker, and Ms. Labou the art teacher. All were naked except for their wristbands, footwear, and a smile.

Also in attendance was Professor Holmes and Mr. Hanson wearing a colorful wrap; around their waists and flip-flops. When the wind caught the flap everything could be seen.

It took awhile for the parents to disrobe for various reasons. Finally all the visitors were naked and settled. Then Abby gestured Vicky to lead the team out of the locker-room. All they wore were their swim-cap and goggles. The coaches ensured when they stopped and turned, the students were face to face with their parents.

"Team, as I said many times, you have to get use to people watching you. So I have asked your parents and instructors to see their first swim team. Many of you will be nervous, probably mess up a little. That is expected, if you do, just keep going. It happens to everybody at first. Now team prepare for inspection."

The team stood proudly as usual for any school inspection, in front of the assemblage. When James and Robert saw their mother's naked for the first time they instantly became erect. They knew not to cover-up; the mothers haven't seen their sons naked in many years, smiling and giving them a view of where they came into the world. After the inspection, Abby informed them of the results.

"I am very disappointed, all of you have stubble, especially between your legs. Surely you all had enough time this morning to shave? So in accordance with the rules you agreed to joining this team, prepare to be punished."

There was gasps from all of the parents.

On that order the team did an about face, spread their legs, and clasped their ankles. In this position those on the bleaches had an unobstructed view of everything between their legs. Out of the bag Coach Abby kept her clipboard, she pulled out a solid wooden paddle. Coach Abby gave each teenager five hard swats, dead center on their buttocks.

In reality the team was baby smooth, Abby and the team thought it would be fun to be spanked in front of their parents and teachers. After the punishment, the team straightened up turned and took their position at the pool. As each heard their name they faced the crowd, raised their right hand, smiled, and faced the pool.

At the whistle the team swam two laps free style. The first lap all six were even, at the flip it was anyone's game. Steven hit the wall first a full second ahead the team.

Next, the team demonstrated the butterfly and back strokes. Then Abby asked the team to have a seat on the bleachers, all but Steven and Brenda. The couple planned a water ballet, Abby played Swan Lake over the centers sound system.

The lovers dove in front of the bleachers, swimming off in separate directions, then came together after swimming in opposite directions. They finished at the shallow end, Brenda laying over Stevens shoulders, legs apart kissing. It was choreographed by aunt Susie, Steven, and Brenda; their erotic performance lasted a full seven minutes.

After the applauds died off, the Coach called for a brake, allowing everyone to use the uni-sex. The parents were embarrassed, using the toilet in front of their offspring's and other strangers.

Then the team went into the gym area for a brief workout. All visitors were allowed to observe, but not talk to the team. Of course the visitors could talk to the teachers, coaches, and other parents. During the conversations with the teachers they learned how comfortable their young are without clothes, Ms. Baxter suggested allowing them to be nude at home, maybe even joining them in a nudist lifestyle.

Victor Maddox admitted that his home is already a clothes-free zone, if we have visitors they are asked to disrobe or depart the premises. Mr. Kelly was shocked at their comments, Victor told him to give it a try, he may enjoy the experience.

Mrs. Kelly said she would most likely give it a try. Mr. Kelly told his wife he had seen and heard enough, he needs to talk to his pastor and elders about this abomination, telling his wife he'll be in the car when she's ready to go home.

Professor Holmes took Coach Abby by the hand to talk to her in private, he didn't want anyone to hear the conversation.

"Coach Anderson, when you were selected as coach for our swim team I checked on your back-ground. I only could find several articles under your maiden name, I am highly impressed on your Olympic achievements. I understand you keeping a low profile and will keep your secret."

"Thank you Professor Holmes, when my past catches up to me I am going to have to deal with the accolades again. I will do my best to shift the medias attention to the team and our school.

On the other hand, If your great-grandfathers identity is known, you would have to face the same issues. I promise not to say anything. If you ever have the need to talk I will available. Just to let you know I have several Johnny the Wad videos at home."

The two new friends shared a hug, then shook hands, to seal the deal on keeping the others secret and be there for each other.

When Coach Abby blew her whistle, the team stopped their workout and lined up in front of the bleaches. After the team did their cool-down stretches, Abby told the team, that as a reward for their performance a few Wednesdays ago and today there will be a overnight pizza party at her home. Then called the art teacher Ms. Labou to make her announcement.

"With the permission of the Southend's Board of Governors, I would be honored if our Swim Team and Coaches would pose for me. It would look beautiful in the hall of the Admissions building. Of course you all will be nude?"

"We would be honored to pose for you, set up a date with Ms. Baxter and we will be there." Coach Anderson answered for the team.

The team cheered, after she settled them down, she handed a little box to Steven. He walked toward Brenda, knelt on one knee, took her hand in his. As he looked her in the eye, he showed her what was in the little black box.

"Brenda Davidson, we've only know each other a month, in that time, I've come to know I can't live without you. Will you be my wife for all time?"

Brenda along with all present was in shock, except for Abby. She knew exactly what he was going to say. She was with him when he bought the ring and practiced his line with her. After what seamed like an eternity, Brenda answered.

"My darling Stevie, of course I will marry you. I have dreamed of this day since the first time I laid my eyes on you."

Steven placed the ring on Brenda's left ring finger. In biology he learned that the vain in this finger goes directly to the heart. He stood and they kissed while everyone applauded and cheered.

When the kiss ended Abby brought the team to attention facing the bleachers. On the right face, Steven lead the team into the locker-room. Abby invited all parents and teachers to use the showers before departing for home.

In the shower, everyone congratulated the young couple, wanting to see the ring she wore. Ten minutes later, Victor was the last visitor remaining. He hugged and kissed his daughter's lips.

"Daddy this is James Kelly, you know the boy I told you about; could he sleepover Sunday night so we could watch Star Trek DVD's, Please?"

The two men shook hands, exchanging pleasantries. He was releaved she was inviting a boy over, because she almost killed him the night she gave him her cherry.

"Of course you may sweetheart. Just remember not to make too much noise and get plenty of sleep, for you have school on Monday."

Judy thanked her daddy by rubbing her naked body against his; and kissing his face all over. After Victor dressed, he left the center. He drove home making plans for tomorrow's dinner.

After all eight members of the Southend Swim Team was clean and dry, Abby asked Vicky to get the van, telling the team the rules of the party.

"My talented children, I am so proud of you. That is the reason I am having you over my place tonight. Ms. Baxter lent me the van for the weekend. So boys, you wont need to get dressed. As Steven and Brenda know, my home is clothes-free, so lets pack up; it's party time."

The three males gathered up their clothes and everyone walked out of the center and into the van, sitting in the same seats they did on Wednesday. With Abby sitting shotgun, she noticed the three couples getting frisky. She informed them to keep their hands to themselves until after the winning team gets their award.

Inside the luxurious home, Steven showed the boys where to hang their clothes in the closet. Abby introduced Aunt Susie to the team, which they would call her, she had a pitcher and tall glass of ice tea for everyone. When their thirst was quenched, Abby told Robert, Brenda, and Steven to lay down on the tarp covered living room floor, with their legs spread wide, they were about to get their reward. She then lined up Tina, James, and Judy.

"If there is any complaining, or don't do as told you will be punished. I have talked to your instructors, they have observed that you need a practical sex education. So tonight I will give you the confidence needed to take you to the next step. Before you leave tomorrow, you will no longer be virgins and have learned more about yourselves then you never thought. One more thing; no one will have an orgasm without permission. Everything we do will not go beyond my home."

First, she had Tina get between Robert's legs, with her lips around the head of his cock, one hand on the shaft the other holding his balls just like she was instructed in biology. She was told to suck and play with his genitals for two minutes. Then move on to Brenda:-

"Coach I've never been with a woman, please tell me what to do?"

With a grin, Abby and Tina knelt between Brenda's legs. Brenda couldn't wait to feel her friends mouth on her pussy. When Vicky started the timer the young novice did as instructed, at first she didn't like the smell, but got over it. As soon as Tina began nibbling on Brenda's clit she shook, holding back the need to cum. Even though she didn't orgasm she did leak some of her vaginal fluid into her friends mouth. After the two minutes were up, Tina asked Brenda for a kiss.

Brenda told her; "of course, I've been waiting a long time for this, I also love the taste of my own pussy juices."

Their lips and nipples made contact. Their body's rubbed together until the two Coaches pulled them apart. Before Tina moved to Steven, Brenda whispered something into her ear. Without being told Tina took Stevens cock and balls in her hands, just as she did with Robert's, patiently waiting for Vicky's signal to start.

Tina now had permission to enjoy herself with her friends fiancé big cock. The girl opened her small mouth as wide as she could but could only fit his bulbous head in. Tina remembered to roll his balls as she used her tongue on his pee-slit, this drove Steven wild. She slowed down, for if she made him cum, both would be punished. Luckily, Vicky called time before he shot off, she told Brenda later that she liked Stevie's pre-cum better than Robert's.

Tina was now allowed to sit on the floor to watch her team-mates award the victors with their mouths just as she had done. But couldn't play with herself in any matter.

James was told to suck Roberts cock, he had a secret fantasy of sucking a cock, never telling a sole. He told his coach that he wasn't gay, adding:-

"I know I must do as you ask. I trust that all of you wont tell. Please tell me what to do."

Abby always enjoyed teaching first timers. She also enjoyed watching two males in numerous sexual positions. Abby's room-mate at the Olympics introduced her to this particular fetish. It was the day after she gave her cherry to her room-mates brother. The two couples were sitting naked in the boys hotel room, suddenly the man that she fucked for hours the night before began to suck on his room-mates cock. She couldn't keep her eyes off the two men sucking each other off; and swallowing their cum.

As they knelt between Roberts legs, she told him sucking cock is just like sucking on a clit, only cocks are bigger and has balls.

With a shy look he gently held his nuts and stroked his shaft. Then opened his mouth placing the head in. After closing he was told to think of it as his thumb and suck it. Then Abby told him to put more in, he did as told. Then he was instructed to lick his shaft as it was an ice cream cone, and roll his testicles in his mouth one at a time. James felt that his two minutes felt like thirty, later Abby told him he was sucking his first cock for fifteen minutes and had a feeling he needed a excuse to be with a man without fear of destine.

Then James licked Brenda's cunt. Her sent was different than Judy's, also Brenda was more vocal when he sucked on her clit. Brenda clamped his head to her pussy with her legs saying:-

"Oh Yes, bite my clit lover, and make me cum, I don't care if Mommy punishes me, I haven't cum all day, please, I need to cum... now."

... And cum she did. All over James's face with a howl. Abby and Vicky both pulled the teens apart. Abby knew that Brenda sexual awakening was peaking to the brink of overflow, but never expected her to explode like this.

Finally, James was between Stevens legs. Without being told he took Stevens cock-head in his mouth and tonged his meatus. Jim no longer cared what his friends thought, he knew they wouldn't tell he enjoyed sicking cock. Vicky stopped him after a period of time. Then he sat next to Tina to watch Judy, he still had Brenda's dried cum on his face.

The nervous Judy was between Robert's legs, her hot little hands stroking his stiff shaft and rolling his hurting balls. Bobby was in need of a cum, but didn't want to be spanked again, so he did his best to hold back.

Judy took her time on his piece of wood. She wanted him to cum in her pussy, since giving her virginity to her father she had the need to sample all the boys she could. After watching Tina and Brenda sex act, she wondered if she was bi-sexual like her female team-mates and her would-be boyfriend James?

Finally Judy was about to have her first experience with another woman. Abby saw her anxiety, holding the girls hand, as she whispered in her ear.

Judy first took a big whiff before kissing the lips of Brenda's pussy; her scent and taste wasn't what she expected, she lick and swallowed her drying cum. Since Brenda already had a orgasm, she just laid back, allowing her team-mate to enjoy her first, but not last pussy.

When time was up, she moved on to Steven. She knew he was big, but didn't realize how big until she put the head in her mouth. She took her time licking the texture of his tool, until her time had expired. Then she did something unpredictable.

Judy stood, smiled and walked over to James, first she kissed him on the lips, then slowly licked, sucked, and kissed her way down his body, know she was braking the rule she need to show him that she wanted him to more than just a friend. After sucking his balls she raised one of his legs and tonged his sphincter. When there was enough saliva she pushed her tongue in and out a few times. Finally she mounted him and inserted his cock in her pussy. She knew he would cum in seconds and squeezed him with her pussy muscles. He announced he was going to cum. She locked their bodies together, kissing him as James shot several jets of his fluids into her belly.

When she did this, the whole room froze, no one ever expected Judy to something like this, when she sat on his cock it went all the way in. everyone, especially Abby never expected Judy not to be a virgin.

After the lovers regained their composure, Abby announced:-

"A few of you have broken several rules, I will not say what they are. Those of you that broke my rules, knell on the couch with your ass in the air, prepare to receive punishment."

Brenda was the first to take position, then the rest followed. Some knew they did wrong, the others did just because they were part of the team.

"I am proud of all of you, those that did nothing wrong is willing to receive a spanking, this shows me that Ms. Baxter choose wisely. You are indeed a team to be proud of."

"Brenda you know what you did was wrong, I enjoyed watching you cum in James's mouth, but you broke a promise by calling me mommy outside of the family. Your punishment will be tripled for these two indiscretion."

Aunt Susie handed Abby her wooded paddle, as she stood behind Brenda, she coated her thumb and forefinger with saliva, without warning she inserted them into her asshole and pussy. She stroked them in and out a dozed or so times then withdrew. Finally she gave Brenda thirty hard hits dead center of her buttock.

Abby used her fingers on all members of the team, except before punishing the boys she stroked their cocks as she fingered their butthole. All other members of the team received ten strikes, except James who accepted twenty for using poor judgment in not stopping, causing Brenda to cum.

After the six were punished, Aunt Susie soothed their backsides with lotion, then they were allowed to stand. Coach Vicky handed each a glass of white wine and a slice of pizza.

Now that the beans were spilled, Brenda told her team-mates how she came to live with the coach and her sexual awaking. She confessed that she has had many threesomes and foursomes with her new family, since discovering she was an nymphomaniac.

Judy also confessed she seduced her father, enjoying teasing him until he took her cherry one Friday night. She also would like to fuck her team-mates and coaches before the end of the year.

"Judy, I am sure all of us would enjoy having sex with you, but not tonight. I invited you all here to relax from the pressure of what your parents witnessed today. They have a lot to think about, I already know that James's father has issues. It is a good thing he will spending Sunday night with Judy, James if you need to talk I am here for you."

"You are free to use the pool, but I insist you shower before and after using it. The couch opens up, or you may use the blankets and pillows and camp-out on the floor. You may have noticed that Steven and Brenda already went to release their pent up sexual energy. Now, you all may cum as many times as you wish."

They watched Coach Abby and Aunt Susie walk up the stairs holding hands, leaving Coach Vicky in charge. None of the four remaining teens ever swam nude out in the open air, let alone under moonlight. First Judy and James took a shower together washing each other all over, Judy even inserted a soapy finger up his butthole, smiling James did the same to Judy. After they washed the soap off they jumped in the pool with a big splash.

Tina and Robert was next in the outdoor shower, they only did a quick wash, using only the palm of the hands to wash the other, before joining their team-mates. Last but not least, Coach Vicky put on a show for the team, she coated her body with a soapy film before pinching her nipples and finger her pussy, she noticed they weren't watching, so she moaned loud enough for them to hear. When she got their attention, Vicky lean back, opened her legs and fingered her pussy and rear hole until she gave herself a orgasm.