The New Tattoo Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife has a naughty liaison.
1.7k words
3.89
47.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start and groggily rolled over to look at the clock. The red lit digits showed it was 6am. I stretched my arm across and found her side of the bed was still empty. What had woken me up? I could hear the faint sound of shuffling downstairs and noticed a chink of light under the bedroom door. Slow, weary footsteps on the stairs and the door slowly opened. I lay there with my eyes almost closed in the dark watching her, still breathing heavily to make her think I was asleep. In the dark, it was hard to be sure but her hair seemed to be tousled as she tiptoed across the bedroom towards the bathroom. Was she hiding something from me or just being considerate?

She'd had a new tattoo done recently. A beautiful rose just by her pussy with the stem disappearing into her landing strip. It had been driving me mad with desire since she'd had it done but last night, she'd gone out with the fella that had done the tattoo. He'd wanted to inspect it now it was all healed up so she'd arranged to go out for drinks with him and show him. Just the thought of that had my cock almost bursting but she'd hinted she'd maybe go 'a little further' and this had made me come more than once.

So here she was, back from her 'date' and she looked like it had gone well. She was silhouetted by the bathroom light as she peeled off her jeans. I squinted to see if she still had her panties on and they seemed to be there and intact.

I rolled over and groaned to let her know I was awake. She turned and saw me and as she stepped from the bathroom, I could see the cheeky smile on her beautiful face.

'Hi honey', she crooned, and she swayed her hips sexily as she approached the bed.

'Did you have fun?', I asked. My cock was throbbing as usual.

'Fun?' she questioned, 'Oh yes. But I've been very bad baby -- I think you're gonna be happy with me.'

She was almost at the bedside now with her panty-covered crotch just inches from my face.

'Tell me love, what did you get up to with you friend?' I asked.

'Better than tell you, I'll show you,' she smiled.

With that, with her crotch right by my face, she hooked her fingers into either side of her panties and slowly pulled them down. As she did so, I could see the beautiful tattoo in the half light. She continued to pull them down and there, in all its glory was her beautiful pussy. I could see something almost crusted on the stem of the rose and as the light fell from behind her, I could see her pussy lips were incredibly swollen. I was suddenly overcome with the aroma of sex and reached out to put my hands on her hips. I swivelled her slightly and then I saw it. A small drip of liquid coming from between her lips. It started to run down the inside of her thigh and I scraped my finger along it. As I brought it closer to look, I could smell semen.

'Is this what I think it is?' I asked, my voice quivering.

She just smiled and pushed her crotch towards my face. My tongue automatically came out and I started to lap at her. As I did so, more cum started to drip from her into my mouth. I started tonguing her deeply and she writhed on my face. Somehow, there must have been a pool of cum in her as suddenly, a large amount came out. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Licking another man's cum from my wife's pussy. But I was frantic and my cock felt like it was about to come. She started moaning even more and then rolled me back onto the bed and cut off my supply. She pulled back the sheet to reveal my raging hard on. Pre-cum was dripping from me and she stroked me a couple of times. I thrust up at her had movements and she stopped.

'I want your cum in me, not all over the bed' she admonished. 'I want it mixed with Brad's.'

So there it was. As if I wasn't already sure, she'd come out and said it now. She'd been out and fucked Brad. Been fucking him all night and by the amount of cum in her, had only just finished their last session.

She flicked on the bedside light and then climbed onto the bed. She lifted one leg up and was starting to straddle my crotch now and in the light, I could see how open, swollen and slick she was. I was mesmerised as she lowered her burning hot pussy onto my cock. I couldn't hold on any longer and amazingly, my cock erupted cum all over her before she even touched. The convulsions were so strong it actually hurt.

'Oh you naughty man,' she said. 'What a mess you made. I hope there's some left for me'.

I looked down and my cock was not shrivelling at all. In fact, the end was still just as purple and swollen as it was before. She took the rest of her clothes off and lay down beside me with cum dripping off her and from her. What a wanton slut -- God how I loved her. How many times had I been on at her to do this. And now she had, I was deliriously happy.

We kissed passionately and I was sure I could taste cum in her mouth too. I pulled back and looked her in the eye. She knew what I was thinking and answered before I even needed to ask.

'Yes, honey, he came in my mouth a couple of times and I swallowed it each time'.

As she said this, her hand had wandered down to my cock again which twitched at those words.

'Hee hee,' she said, 'you dirty boy -- you love it don't you?' There was no denying it as my cocked throbbed to her gentle strokes. I put my fingers between her legs and felt the heat of her pussy. Cum was till oozing from her and I gently rubbed her clitoris. She shivered.

'Be really gentle honey, I'm very tender there,' she smiled. 'We used lots of lubricant each time though baby so I wouldn't be too sore for when I got to you. I knew you'd want to play as soon as I got back,' she added.

I was speechless. My slut bride had even been thinking of my needs while fucking her lover. Hang on, though, she just said 'each time', I thought with even more lust.

'How many times did you errr... fuck him?' I asked.

She smiled at me again and started stroking my hard-on with earnest.

'As soon as I got to the hotel, we went straight up to his room. Baby it was so intense. We just tore each other's clothes off. It's like we'd been waiting for this. As soon as we were naked, he made me lie on the bed with my legs open so he could inspect my tattoo. Lying there with my pussy in full view knowing what was to come was too much baby. My lips were already swollen and my clit was throbbing. His cock was massive and hard and I just had to have him there and then. I bent up, grabbed him by the waist and he kind of just fell onto me. His cock slid straight into me and I was so wet, there was no resistance.

We started fucking and went for what seemed like hours. We tried doggy, cowgirl so he could take photos, every which way but honey, when he came it was intense. There was so much cum. We'd laid there for a while and I could just feel it running out of me like a tap. I hope you don't mind that we didn't use a condom but it's kind of the wrong time of the month,' she added.

I looked down and saw my cock was leaking again. The head seemed to be even bigger and she run a finger across the slit.

'You're enjoying this aren't you?' she said with a grin.

'The rest of the night was just a whirlwind. We sucked and fucked, bathed in the hotel room's hot tub. I lost count of how many times I came and how many times he came in me. We just seemed to be so in tune with each other. We did go down to the restaurant quite late on and I sat there in a dress he'd brought for me with no panties on and his cum continually seeping out of me. We lasted around 15 minutes and had to go back to the room to fuck.'

'Does he know you're married? Does he know about me?' I asked.

'Yes, honey. He even fucked my just before I left so I'd be full of his cum for you when I got home,' she replied. 'He knows you've always been fantasising about this sort of thing and is more than happy to help out,' she said with a smirk.

'You've been telling him stuff like that?' I asked with alarm. 'That's private honey.'

So I climbed on top of her and punished her by thrusting my cock deep into her. There was no resistance and I could feel how slippery she was. She squelched as we thrusted together and she started grunting. It was almost animal-like and I could tell she was getting close to coming. He breath quickened and she thrust up and ground her clitoris against me. I seemed to be in even deeper and as I pushed up my arms, I could see between us. He tattoo was thrust upwards and she started bucking as she came. I could hold on no longer and felt myself jetting into her beautiful soaking pussy.

As we lay there exhausted, she started to gently kiss me. She looked into my eyes and said five words which incredibly, started to get me hard again.

'Can I see him again?'