The New Teacher

Story Info
The stress of the job interview made easier.
2.8k words
4.25
55.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa waited in the charter school secretary's reception office in her dark blue dress-for-success confident business suit and confidential slightly uncomfortable professional underwear. She wore just enough makeup, was clean inside and out, and felt as nervous as a 22-year-old English teacher on her 5th job interview.

The brand-new leather portfolio on her lap gave her something to look at as she sweated (slightly) waiting for the man who had gone in before her, interviewing for "her" position. Why does this bra feel so damn itchy and tight and how do I have wedgie just sitting here? she wondered, painfully aware of the hard wooden seat beneath her ballet trained posterior.

She regretted wearing lace even though it made her feel more grown-up, hence, confident. The male competition came out of the conference room, looking red faced, flustered, and sweaty. Well, that didn't go well, she told herself, feeling a swelling hope in her own prospects and wondering nervously at the same time what had gone wrong for him.

She mentally high-fived herself and smiled charmingly at the serious looking man who came out next and invited her into the conference room for her more successful (hopefully) attempt at getting a job. "Good morning, Miss Murphy. Please follow me," he said in deep oddly penetrating voice which gave Melissa a sudden strange sense that she wanted and needed only to obey him.

She popped to her feet, dropped her portfolio, bent over to pick it up, and knew she had given him a nice glimpse of her cleavage without really meaning to. Her C-cup boobs got her much male attention but sometimes were trouble makers and a virginal blush reddened the milky freckled skin of her sweet Irish face. He smiled unembarrassed when she caught his appreciative look at her round rebel breasts. She lowered her eyes demurely, pretending not to notice that he had noticed, and walked into the room ahead of him.

A principal and assistant principal-both female, a big football coach, and two other men sat at the table and greeted her with names she immediately forgot in her excitement. She perched on the edge of her chair and answered their questions in a bright confident voice until the man who had greeted her (and her boobs) said at last, "We would like to make you an offer of employment today after we have a chance to further evaluate your personality and motivation."

"That's wonderful," she chirped eagerly. "What would you like to see?" she offered her portfolio to him.

"We have already reviewed your written credentials," the man said. "Now we will evaluate you. Are you able to touch your toes while standing without bending your knees?"

The strangeness of the request made Melissa furrow her brow a bit, but she stood up immediately and bending from the waist, managed easily to do what he had asked in her tight new business suit, not too low-cut blouse, and four inch heels. She remained in that position for several seconds, her curly red hair hanging down near her feet in a ponytail.

"You may stand up," he said. She did so noticing she felt very relaxed, her face slightly reddened from being upside down. "Your shoes and suit are very professional and appropriate for a job interview but you seem uncomfortable in them. Is that true?" he told her as a question. She nodded. "You may remove them."

Melissa stepped out of her black pumps which now felt tight and stood calmly in her new black stockings. Then she undid the buttons of her jacket and draped it carefully on the back of her chair. She hesitated a moment and the principal stood, walked behind her and unzipped her skirt for her. She shimmied out of it gracefully and placed the skirt over her jacket. She worried dimly about wrinkles.

She stood in front of the interview committee in her best professional underwear, black stockings with an old fashioned garter belt and a matching black lace bra and pantie set. She removed her white blouse and placed it neatly with her suit on the back of her chair.

"Now you may present a lesson on a subject of your choice," the man with the deep voice told her.

"I would like to wear my shoes," said the 5'2" prospective teacher, uncertainly. "I like to feel taller." Being dressed only in lingerie in front of strangers seemed natural to her under hypnosis, but Melissa liked her heels and the extra height they gave her. She always stood straight, chest out, and heels are a short girl's friend.

"Of course," he said in a friendly voice. The others smiled encouragement as she stepped back into her pumps and clicked carefully across the hardwood floor to a white board in front of the room. The shoes made her butt (barely covered by the lack lace of her panties) arch nicely and her legs look sculpted. She knew high heels made her look sexier but was unaware how sexy she looked in her present state of dress. She was giving a practice English lesson! Showing off four years of college and hours in front of mirrors and other young teachers! The interviewing committee, however, was completely aware of Miss Melissa Murphy's cute and eager maturity.

Melissa wrote Miss Murphy on the white board with a red dry erase marker neatly and clearly, stretching as close to the top as she could, then next to it the date and her lesson objective, "The students will be able to use exclamation points to enliven their writing." She wasn't crazy about using a red marker but it was the only one on the ledge beneath the board. The committee members watched the lovely young woman as she stretched and reached in her underwear innocent of the effect she was having on them.

"When I want to SAY something with force and emotion, I raise my voice or change my tone of voice. When I write, I can't really do that, so I use the exclamation point to show force or emotion when I write. Could one of you SAY a sentence with strong emotion as an example?" she asked in a teacher voice with nervous confidence.

"Ouch, my bra is too tight!" said the man with the strange voice. Suddenly, her breasts began to swell and the lace fabric felt itchy and tight against her skin. She wrote the sentence hurriedly on the board as her C-cups swelled suddenly to D-cups and the bra seemed to cut into her skin. She undid the clasp behind her back and dropped her new lace bra carelessly to the floor. Her newly swollen boobs were now exposed to the "class" and there were drops of white fluid leaking from her nipples.

She flushed, vaguely embarrassed, but continued to teach her lesson. "You can use the exclamation point to give directions. Can you think of an example?"

"Come here right now and suck my breasts!" he said forcefully.

She smiled and wrote the sentence below the first one, turned to the class and repeated it. "Very good example," she reinforced his input as two of the men followed the imperative, came to her, and began to slowly suck the hypnotically induced milk from her swollen breasts as she moaned and smiled with pleasurable relief stroking their hair like a very happy and maternal teacher. After several minutes, Melissa thanked them and they returned to their seats feeling content.

"Good job on participation!" she wrote on the board as the saliva and milk on her erect nipples dried in the cool air.

She turned and beamed at the class. "Any more examples?" she asked triumphantly. The lesson was working!

"Look at my red pubic hair!" the man said. Melissa copied and punctuated his sentence on the board.

She then pushed down her panties and gracefully stepped out of them facing her class proudly, calmly brushing the trimmed red tuft between her legs with her fingers. "Good job! Now give a direction to someone else in the class!"

"Laura, when Miss Murphy sits on her desk, take off all your clothes and use your tongue on her until she cries!"

The young would-be teacher wrote the sentence below the others carefully, now wearing only her garter belt, stockings, and shoes. She turned and sat on the edge of the table, resting back on her elbows, and obediently spreading her legs wide as the younger woman on the committee, a 30-year-old athletic looking brunette assistant principal stood and stripped out of her blazer and khaki pants and all of her clothes. She knelt in front of Melissa and whispered kindly, "Good job, honey!"

"Thank you, dear," she answered as Laura's tongue first pushed aside her wispy pubic hair then slipped into her open eagerly receptive vagina then worked slowly toward Miss Murphy's clitoris. Melissa threw her head back and moved her hips helplessly against Laura's mouth. A finger, then two slipped inside and the experienced woman soon brought Melissa to intense orgasm, then to another. Melissa writhed on the interview table begging her to stop as another wave of pleasure hit her but Laura would not let up until she burst into tears, saying, "No, no, no. Please!"

Laura stopped, stood up and kissed Melissa on the mouth, touching her tongue with hers, the musky taste of the young teacher's vagina on her "student's" lips. Melissa took a deep breath to regain her professional composure quickly dabbing away the mascara tears on her face, happy she was really getting across to these kids.

She next wrote, "No, no, no. Please!" on the board. "This is an imperative sentence said with strong emotion, obviously. The intended audience was Laura and the subject is called 'you understood' or second person," she explained, suddenly feeling flustered and concerned that she sounded boring and wanting the class more actively engaged. This was what she knew was education was all about and she was a child centered educator.

"Mr. Stevens, Ms. Murphy will bend over her desk and spread her lovely buttocks widely because she wants to be pleasured from behind!" said the man, forcefully.

She wrote the sentence, underlined the word lovely and drew a smiley face over it. "What a nice compliment!" she wrote and leaned over the table, pulling her cheeks wide and waited for him. "Notice, students, we were both given a direction in the same sentence," she pointed out as he rubbed the tip of his hard penis around her well moistened vagina using her own lubrication for what came next.

Mr. Stevens slowly pushed his good sized penis into her inexperienced anus as Melissa continued to provide oral examples and encouragement to her class. Like most new teacher she loved the attention and they were very on task.

When he was completely inside her Melissa pushed back against him needing more. The feeling of him sliding in and out her nearly virgin butt hole was pleasurable and dopamine flooded her hypnotically induced mind. He squeezed her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She had no idea where this part of her lesson plan came from but knew it was a teachable moment.

"Spank me, please!" she commanded him. He pulled out of her, raised his right hand and slapped her hard on her smooth right buttock. "Again and harder, please!" He did and she was filled with hot pleasure from the sensation when he stopped and then inserted himself again into her anus between her reddening cheeks. He shot his semen inside her as her body twisted and shook in physical and emotional ecstasy. This class was hers and she was a great teacher!

The man returned to his chair and clipboard making notes. she stood up facing the committee and pushed her red hair from her flushed happy face and met their eyes with teacherly confidence. She was high on success and she felt like she and just a really good work out, unaware of the warm cum leaking from her stretched out and hot feeling butt, still beautifully inviting and arched by her pumps. Her breasts felt firm and fantastic.

It was time to close the lesson.

"I have one more example of an exclamatory sentence. You deserve a reward for the hard work you've done today! Tell me what you would like!" she said smiling like a happy cat as she wrote the last sentence on the white board.

"Miss Murphy, we want you to lie face up on your desk!" the deep voiced man said with force. She wrote the sentence, then laid down on her back as directed with her knees up and spread. The female principal climbed on the table straddling Melissa's face as the football coach positioned himself between her legs and forcefully penetrated her willing vagina with his enormous black cock. Her yelp of surprise was muffled by her next boss's musky vulva which Melissa began to tongue tentatively, then with increasing desire and skill as the principal began to grind against her face.

The size of his penis would have been too much had she not been hypnotized but, as it was, Melissa wanted all of it so she raised her ankles as high as she could. The woman straddling her face pulled Melissa's legs up towards herself as the young teacher's tongue and lips worked her towards orgasm.

Melissa pushed her index finger far into the principal's contracting anus and as she pulled it out the woman had an intense messy climax on her face.

The coach drove himself into Melissa imperatively and her moans of building pleasure were muffled as her boss shifted her ass over Melissa's mouth and the would be English teacher pushed her tongue into her wanting to feel the other woman's pleasure, and feeling helpful and cooperative as her boss squirmed rhythmically moaning. The coach's monstrous cock stretched her body so much the tip was visible moving back and forth in her slender belly. She came again.

the principal moved off the table as the man pulled his pulsing penis from her and waited. She sat up on the table, but before she could continue her lesson on exclamation points, the black penis was in front of her face. She took it in her mouth tasting herself on it as she licked it under the tip playfully then slid her lips down the shaft taking it as far into her mouth and she could. And she moved her mouth to his balls which were big as well and sucked them into her mouth as her hand moved up and down his well lubricated penis. And then continuing to stroke his cock Melissa moved her mouth and slid her tongue into his anus as far she could, enjoying his taste. After giving him a thorough rim job, Melissa went back to his penis and opening her mouth as wide as she could she took him deep into her throat the hypnosis having shut down her gag reflex.

Behind her, another interviewer slipped his average sized penis into her sensitized vagina from behind and she had another orgasm almost immediately. Then the last member did the same with the same result.

The coach's black cock filled her throat and mouth with sperm and she swallowed every delicious bit of it. The other two men moved in front of her as the coach returned to his seat and came into her face and onto her breasts. She used her hand to push as much of the cum into her mouth as she could, licking her fingers and her breasts meticulously, hungry for every drop. Melissa stood up and the men returned to their seats around the table and their clipboards

"You may put your clothes on, Miss Murphy," said the deep voice man. "Your lesson presentation was excellent and you will most certainly be a welcome member of the faculty at Republic Charter School." He stood up, approached her, and shook her hand. "Congratulations."

Melissa stepped into her panties and put her bra back on and adjusted it comfortably over her breasts. She felt completely at home in her lacy professional underwear as she slid the skirt of her dress-for-success business suit up over her garter belt, stockings, and panties. She put on her blouse, tucked it carefully into her skirt which she zipped up by herself. Her carefully applied makeup was gone. She buttoned her jacket demurely and smiled at interviewing committee who smiled back welcoming her to the organization.

"Do you have any questions for us?" the principal asked her in a friendly yet professional voice.

"Just when I can get my classroom set up," she answered with an impish smile. She knew she had nailed her presentation and was confident she would do well at the charter school. The committee laughed in a genial way.

"We will call you before the end of the week with the details, but congratulations, Melissa," said the smiling principal.

She noticed there were no other candidates waiting for interviews and she left the office. She licked her lips happily she got into her used-car and drove home planning to go to the gym to celebrate her new job.