The New Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting settled in to the new job.
4.8k words
4.47
54.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadAllison
BadAllison
302 Followers

Back to school

Erica sighed, lifting the last box out of her car's trunk and slamming it shut. She looked up at the building in front of her, her old high school that she was coming back to. It was hot, well over a hundred degrees, which wasn't surprising. This was Phoenix in the summer, and even though it was barely 10 am and she had only moved a few large boxes into her new classroom, she was already covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

"I have got to lose a few pounds." She muttered to herself as she lifted the final box and headed inside. It was only 6 years ago that she was a student here, but her physique had changed quite a bit. She had gained weight in collage, as most people do, and had shed most but not all of the pounds. She was by no means obese, but she didn't feel ready to throw on her old bikini yet. She still got the checked out, but remembered her old body wistfully and longingly. She promised herself she would make good use of the gym at the school.

She entered the large brick building and felt the cool air blow over her, causing a slight shiver as the sweat cooled. That's the nice thing about Arizona, everything had good air, but sometimes it got too cold. Erica put the box down and threw the shirt she was carrying over her shoulder on. The red tank top was nice for outside, but in here she needed another layer. She carried the box to her assigned classroom and put it with the rest, then stood up and stretched her back. The room was bare, nothing on any of the walls... kinda depressing. Erica though back to her time at the school and thought she might have had a class here. Junior year? English? She couldn't quite remember.

She stepped out into the hall, looking up and down for any signs of life, not expecting anyone else to be here. It was the first day teachers could start coming in to start getting ready, and while there were a few other cars in the lot, she had not seen anyone yet. Her room was on the upper floor, grouped with the other English classrooms. She looked at the boxes and decided they could wait a minute while she gave herself a brief tour. A refresher, she decided, getting the lay of the land back.

She went downstairs to the gym area, checking out the empty girl's locker room. She was assisting with the girls JV soccer team this year, so she checked out the equipment room. She was pleased with the status, everything was organized neatly and labeled, and whoever was in charge down here was neat to the point of anal retentive. Made her job easier, she thought as she moved on, checking out the gym.

This place was already buzzing. She felt the eyes hit her right away as she stepped in. There were at least a dozen students in here already, all boys, and the room was filled with grunts and the smell of sweat. The sounds died down as she walked through, more and more eyes following her as she moved. She smiled shyly, pleased with the attention but a little bit embarrassed. She pulled her shirt to try to help cover up her exposed cleavage, unaware that all she was really doing was drying attention to her large breasts.

A man at the end of the gym stood up. He looked a bit older then Erica, her guess was in his early thirties, but he was tall and handsome. His head was shaved, but he had striking green eyes and an amazing smile as he moved closer to her. He must have been at least 6 feet tall, maybe taller, but he clearly stood over her 5'4" frame. Erica saw him sneak a glimpse at her chest for the briefest of seconds before he looked in her eyes and smiled at her. "Good morning, Miss..." He said, extending his hand.

"Um... Shelton" Erica stumbled over her own name, blushing under the attention of this good looking man. She shook his hand, her hand engulfed in his, feeling his strong grip. "Erica Shelton, I'm a new English teacher here, just checking out the school and looking around, I'm also assisting with the JV soccer team and though I would see what's going on..." she realized she was rambling and felt her blush deepen. She cleared her throat and gave her best winning smile. "And you are?"

"Connor Thomas. Assistant football coach and history teacher. It's a pleasure to meet you Erica." His smile stayed just as bright and confidant as before as he broke the handshake. Erica risked a brief glance at his hands... no ring. Good start. She checked him out some more as he barked a few sentences at the students in the room. "You guys get back to work, you're here because you want to make the team, not because you're on it!" Turning his attention back to Erica, he shrugged slightly, and she could make out his fit body under his tight shirt. "Sorry, these guys don't know what to do with themselves around a lady."

Erica smiled and gave a slight chuckle, even though it wasn't that funny. "No worries, I didn't mean to interrupt. What time do they usually stop using the facilities? I was hoping to use them myself at some point, but I don't know the schedule..."

Connor nodded and moved toward his desk, showing Erica the normal time frames for who was using the gym. Usually faculty used it after school and sports practices, around 7 or 8 at night. Erica nodded, half paying attention and half undressing Connor in her head. She shook it off... she had just met this guy, this was ridiculous. She was admittedly horny, she hadn't had sex since breaking up with her on again off again boyfriend 4 months ago, but that was no excuse. She needed to get herself together.

"Well, thanks Mr. Thomas, I'll come back another time then." She straightened up, sticking out her hand again and shaking his firmly. She started moving to the door when he interrupted her.

"Um... first, it's Connor, and second... you being new in town, if you need someone to show you around or anything, let me know. I'm always around." He was checking her out again, a bit more obviously this time, and she blushed again. She saw a few of the players nudge each other or nod in her direction.

"I actually grew up here, so I know the area pretty well, but thanks... Connor." She left in a hurry before the blushing overtook here. It was good for the ego, though. A handsome, well-built football coach was hitting on her. Life could be worse.

She continued her tour of the school. Cafeteria, empty. Auditorium... brought back memories. She was part of the drama society when she went here as a student. Drama geeks were her people, and she had had a lot of fun in this area. Lots of areas to hide and get away from people... the catwalks, the orchestra pit, the prop cage and costume area, dressing rooms... she promised herself to get back involved. Her drama teacher still worked at the school, Erica would give her a call and see how to chip in.

Her next stop was the main administrative offices. No one in the teacher lounge, but someone had made coffee, so Erica grabbed a cup. She went to see if the principal was there, just to say hi, thanks for the job, all that.

The principal's secretary wasn't at her desk, yet her purse was there, the computer was on. Shrugging, Erica want to knock on the principal's door, but stopped when she heard a muffled noise from the other side. It may have been a while for her, but the sounds were unmistakable, even through the door. Someone as clearly getting fucked in that room, and enjoying it.

"Harder, fuck me..." Erica's eyes were wide as she leaned in to listen. Her breathing got shallower as she pressed her ear to the door, listening harder. She could hear a rhythmic beat through the door, a slapping mixed with a squeak, and a deep grunt. A woman was talking, almost screaming "Fuck me, Don, harder, fill my pussy with your cock... I'm about to cum!" She screamed, followed by a loud moan.

Erica looked around quickly, making sure no one was around, then pressed her ear harder to the door. She felt herself getting wet, her panties getting damp, and her own juices mixing with the sweat. She pressed her legs together, biting her bottom lip as the moaning grew louder. The rhythm got faster, and finally the woman's voice died down. A man's voice then spoke "Get down here on your knees, I'm about to cum." Erica wanted to stay and listen, but was more afraid of getting caught. With a gasp and a moan, not wanting to pull away, she gritted her teeth and quietly moved away from the door, making her way back to her room.

Over the next few hours, Erica focused on the room, setting up the desks, putting up posters, getting everything ready. She was aware she would change the setup at least three times before school actually started, but that's how she was. Constantly changing her mind on an impulse, she could never stand for things to be the same for two long. No matter if it was decorating her apartment or being in a relationship, it never lasted that long. She just found flaws in everything quickly.

She was sitting at her desk, looking over lesson plans, when there was a knock on her door. She looked at the door for a minute, confused, before answering hesitantly. "Come in?"

Connor's head poked in, followed by the rest of his body. He smiled, stepping in, looking over the room, taking it in. It was clear he had just showered, Erica could smell the soap from here, and he had changed into a plain blue tee and some black shorts. Erica turned in her chair, facing him and smiling. "What's up, Mr. Th... Connor?"

"Wow, done a lot in a brief time. The room looks good, there's no way mine is this set up until the day before school starts." He walked around, checking the room out as he talked. "I just wanted to tell you the guys were done for the day in the gym, if you wanted to go down." Erica noticed the turn of phrase and licked her lips slightly.

"Hey, let me ask you a question..." Erica got up and moved to the door, looking out into the hall before shutting it and locking it. She moved back to her desk and sat down, while Connor sat on the corner. Erica leaned forward slightly, getting closer and giving Connor a great view down the front of her shirt. "Is there anything going on with the principal and his secretary?"

Connor laughed, nodding slightly. "That's the rumor, anyways. It's the worst kept secret on campus if it's true. Why, did you see something?"

Erica nodded slightly, then shrugged "Well...kinda. I was going to stop by and say hi and thanks for the job, but she wasn't at her desk. I went to knock, but before I did I heard... well, to be blunt, I heard him fucking her brains out." Erica looked right in Connor's eyes, raising an eyebrow and trying to gauge his reaction.

"Really? How can you be sure it was her? And how do you know how good it was?" he moved closer, closing the distance between them to almost nothing. She could feel the heat off his body and could smell his scent mixing with the soap. She was getting wet again, she knew, but she didn't know if she could ignore it again.

"Well, I'm not sure it was her, but I've never met her, so I don't know her voice, but her purse was at her desk. As for how good it was... well, she was quite vocal. I was kind of jealous." She smiled again, placing her hand on Connor's knee. "I'd love to have someone make me scream like that."

Connor jumped slightly at her touch, then recovered, grinning widely and moving closer on her desk, making her hand ride up so that it was almost touching the obvious outline of his hardening shaft. She could feel his cock twitch through his shorts. "And if someone made you scream like that, what would you give in return?"

Erica had had enough of this game, as fun as it was. She had been eye fucked by a number of young athletes, and their coach, listened to their principal pound his secretary, then got hit on by the handsome, athletic assistant again. A woman could only take so much.

"Oh, if a guy could make me scream like that, I guess I would give anything he wanted." She smiled up at him for another brief second before reaching up, grabbing the waistline of his shorts and pulling them down, releasing his rigid shaft in the air. Grabbing the base with her right hand, she leaned in and, without hesitation, took the length into her mouth and slowly started bobbing up and down.

"Oh shit..." Connor said in surprise, standing up in surprise before Erica pushed him back to the desk, hard, her mouth still attached to his dick. She was hungry, sloppy, spit dripping down his cock onto her chin and on his balls. She was pulling his shorts down further, off his legs as she continued the attack on his impressive rod. Finally she broke off the attack, leaning back and looking up at him hungrily as she pulled off her top, releasing her 36d breasts.

"I'm done playing around, I want to fuck. I don't expect anything afterwards. Deal?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned in again, licking his shaft from base to head, savoring the taste of his sweat, the soap, and the natural taste of his skin. She began jerking his shaft as she took one of his balls into her mouth, sucking on it gently but greedily, looking up at him.

Connor quickly shed his shirt, revealing a well chiseled body and well defined abs. "Sounds fine to me... so far, you're an amazing little cock sucker." His hands found her brown hair, wrapping it around his fingers. He stared into her eyes as she swapped his balls back and forth in her mouth as she kept jerking him off. "I believe you said you'd give anything?"

Erica nodded, popping his ball out of her mouth. "IF I was made to scream like she was screaming. I know what you're asking. Make me scream, then do whatever you want." She ran her tongue back up his shaft and took his length back into her mouth, trying to swallow the whole of his dick into her throat. She gagged, looking up at him, trying to take it all in.

He wrapped his fingers tighter and pulled her further down. Tears welled up in Erica's eyes as she forced herself to relax, letting him push his head into her throat. He moaned, holding her there for a moment before pulling back, letting her off his shaft. She immediately leaned forward onto her desk as Connor stood up, pulling off his shoes and socks. She breathed hard, looking at his as he came forward. He grabbed her hair, pulling her onto her feet and kissing her hard. She melted into him, pressing her soft breasts into her chest and feeling the warmth of his body. His hands roamed over her body, caressing her large breasts, feeling the nipples harden under his fingers, taking them in his hand and pinching them, gently at first, then quickly getting rough.

Erica moaned into the kiss as Connor started getting rougher with his hands. A little pain was a good thing in sex. She wanted to feel it, feel him take control. When he broke the kiss and took her nipple between his lips, then his teeth as he bit down hard. She cried out, feeling her panties now soaked as he began to take over. Letting her nipple go, he stood up and stepped back. "Take off your cloths, Erica." He said, firmly, confidently, and she immediately obeyed. He looked her up and down, smiling, noticing the small brown landing strip leading to her pretty pink pussy.

Erica was suddenly self-conscious, seeing him look her over and thinking he was judging her. "I... I can go take a shower if you want, I just realized I've been sweating all day..." She blushed, looking down at the floor, so when Connor stepped forward and pushed her back into her chair she fell back, startled. He dropped to his knees quickly, grabbing her ankle and throwing it over his shoulder as he leaned in and shoved his tongue into her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh jesus, Connor, eat me..." she whispered hoarsely as she felt him licking her with long strokes of his tongue, up and down her slit, fingers flicking her firm clit in quick, rapid movements. She reached forward to grab his hair before realizing his shaved head made this impossible, she just grabbed the arms of her chair and spread her legs wider, trying to give him a better angle. She was still slightly self-conscious in this position, seeing her little bit of fat apparent as she moaned, but her thoughts were quickly overcome by pure lust and animal instincts.

Connor reached up with his left hand, roughly grabbing her breast and pinching her nipple. His right hand moved up to her pussy, looking up at her as he slowly pushed two fingers into her cunt as he moved up to suck her clit hard. He felt her stiffen and her back arch as they entered her, and he began a slow, steady pace of pushing into her, trying to curl his fingers and find her g spot. He felt her beginning to push back against his hand, taking his fingers as deep as they would go while he continued tonguing her sensitive little nub.

The room was soon filled with the sounds of Erica's dripping snatch being finger fucked, and her whispering and whimpering, enjoying every move. When Connor added a third finger, the whimpers turned to moans. When he moved his left hand and pushed his finger into her tight, puckered asshole, she went crazy.

"I need your cock now, please, please, fuck me fuck me hard slam your cock into me..." She started, begging, bucking against his hands and grabbing her own breasts, squeezing them hard. She felt the fingers being pulled out of her, and felt an ache of emptiness for a moment, knowing she needed more. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was whimpering. She felt Connors fingers in her hair again as she was jerked forward on her knees. She gasped and opened her eyes, seeing his cock swinging directly in front of her face, and quickly attacked it with her hungry mouth again.

She sucked him greedily and sloppily for a minute, covering his shaft with spit before he pulled her up and pushed her over her desk, bending her over at the waist. He had to bend her knees slightly, lining his ridged pole up with her slit, then shoving it in in one fluid motion, pushing into her all the way to the base of his cock.

Erica's eyes flew open as she felt Connor enter her, fill her all the way, his balls slapping into her. He slapped her ass, hard, before grabbing her hips and beginning to slowly pull in and out. She pressed her palms flat against her desk, pushing herself up and looking over her shoulder at him. His smile was gone, now looking focused, determined as he kept up a slow but strong pace, accentuating his thrusting with an occasional slap, spanking her as he felt her cunt contract and squeeze around him. She was tight, obviously had not had sex in a while. He noticed her looking over her shoulder at him, staring him in the eye, and he slapped her ass even harder. She moaned loud, finally getting to the volume he wanted.

"Tell me what you want, Erica. Loud." He slapped her again, then grabbed both hips and made sure she felt his thrusting, pushing into her, slamming his hips against her.

"Fuck me..." Erica whispered, pushing against him, taking his cock as deep as she could.

"Louder." He let go of her hips and reached forward, grabbing her swinging breasts and pulling her back by them. He squeezed her tits, hard, and kissed her neck, hard, almost biting her. Her nipples were hard, and she responded to him, grinding against him.

"Fuck me!! Hard!! Fill me with that fucking cock!!" she screamed, needing it, hungry to be fucked, ridden, needing the fire quenched.

Connor let go of her breasts, letting her collapse on the desk and picking up the pace, beginning to pound into her with more force, faster. She was now moaning constantly, letting him ride her to his contentment. Looking down at her body splayed over her desk, shaking with every thrust, he loved the look of his dick entering her pale, soft pink pussy. He spanked her again, then once again pressed his finger against her asshole, pushing in, fingering her ass while his dick violated her twat. He reached forward again and roughly grabbed her hair, yanking her head back and whispering in her ear.

BadAllison
BadAllison
302 Followers
12