The New Warden

Story Info
A Prison ran by a tyrannical Warden has a new boss!
1.3k words
3.95
22.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the new prisoner Madam Warden.

Thank you, Officer...?

...Steele, it's Officer Steele ma'am.

Thank you Officer Steele. You may leave us now.

Come forward prisoner.

Sara hesitatingly hobbles forward, being careful not to take too big of a step and trip over the chain that binds her feet. She had her hands in handcuffs and chained to her waist. An additional chain then led from her waist to the cuffs on her feet, ensuring that she was going nowhere in a hurry.

My name is Warden Eloise. I like to meet all the new inmates personally and welcome them to the prison. I do this because I feel that this helps in your rehabilitation. I don't really care how you ended up here, all I care about is that you do exactly as you are commanded. I use this introduction as a way to demonstrate the type of behaviour that I wish to see from you. Do you understand prisoner?

Yes, I...I understand.

Okay, let's start off with the basics. Whenever you address me, it will always be ma'am. Whenever you are in my presence, you will get on your knees and stay there until you are told otherwise. You head will be bowed and your hands will ALWAYS be in cuffs, if you are not in your cell, that is. Do you understand?

Yes ma'am

Sara kneels down and bows her head towards the floor.

I'm impressed, I like a fast learner. You may have a pleasant time in his prison if you keep this up.

Now moving on. During your stay at this prison, you will be required to wear two items at all times. The first is a metal collar. This is to remind you that while you are here, you belong to me.

She produces a metal collar and locks it around Sara's neck.

The second item is a ball-gag. You do not need to communicate with any other prisoners during your stay and therefore I am taking that ability away from you. The only exception to the rule is when you are talking to either me or my guards.

She goes into a drawer and pulls out a red, rubber ball-gag. But she pauses to put it in.

Make no mistake, we do not house prisoners at this establishment, we house slaves. You now belong to me and you WILL live to serve me.

May I ask a question ma'am?

Go ahead, prisoner.

How would you have me serve you?

Warden Eloise walks over to her desk and opens a drawer. She takes out a big black strap-on dildo and places it on the desk.

This is how I would have you serve me Prisoner.

Ma'am if I may interrupt, I would much better be able to serve you if my legs were not in chains and my hands not cuffed so tightly to my waist.

Warden Eloise could feel her flower getting tender. Maybe she had a new personal slave that could be hers forever. She knew one thing for certain, she had never seen a woman react so well to her introduction. The level of submission was off the scale.

I do not appreciate or will not stand for you interrupting me. This time I will make an exception, do not make it a habit! BUT you do make a good point.

The now joyful Warden goes back into her desk drawer and pulls out a set of handcuff keys. This was what she paid the guards for, to cuff and uncuff the prisoners. She thought about calling that nice, young Officer Steele back in but the temptation of cuffing this beautiful specimen of a slave grew too much and she gave in and decided to do it herself.

Okay prisoner, I want you to stand up, face still towards the ground.

She quickly got to work on the leg irons. She wanted to get these chains off as soon as possible so she could get to dominating this girl quicker. The irons flew off. She had to kerb her excitement, nobody had ever broken through her tough skin like this before, she was struggling to contain herself. Next were the waist chains. They were a bit tougher to get off but she managed it in the end.

Now, I am going to uncuff your hands. When I do I want you to place them on your head, understand?

Yes ma'am, hands on my head.

She put the key in the hole. Turning the key, the cuff arm shot out of the locking mechanism. The now-uncuffed hand started to make its ascent but then it disappeared from the Wardens view. Where had the hand gone? Before she could work it out, she felt cold steel on her throat.

Yeah that's right, you keep removing that bracelet.

Utterly terrified, the Warden did as she was told and slowly removed the other cuff from the prisoner's wrist.

Now you have them in your hands, you might as well put them on. Go on, behind your back bitch.

Hands shaking profusely, she struggled to place the cuffs around her own wrists.

Now get on your knees! I don't know what type of shit you have going on here but this is my show now.

Chapter 2

The now-freed prisoner walks over to the desk and grabs the big, red ball-gag. Walking back over to the Warden, she stuffed it into her mouth, smashing it into her teeth as she did. Then pulled both halves of the straps together and tightened it up as much as it would go. She didn't want her making noise, not yet anyway. Walking back over to the desk, she started searching. For what, she had no idea but for something, anything to use.

BINGO! She found a locked folder. Searching the Warden, she found the key. This was big. Just what she needed. A few scans of the documents and a few emails to some trusted people and her plan was set.

She took the small shiny revolver that the warden had stashed in her drawer and she called for the kind prison guard she had seen earlier.

OFFICER STEELE, Officer Steele, you warden needs you.

The young Prison Guard hurried into the room. She took in the situation and instinctively reached for her sidearm.

I wouldn't do that if i were you. Do you want to be the Prison Guard that got your warden killed? Well do you Officer Steele?

No...no I don't.

Good. That was the right answer. So I am going to need you to holster your weapon.

Officer Steele slowly places her gun back into the holster on her utility belt and then raises her hands. As she does, she instinctively moves over to stand next to her restrained warden.

Good girl. Now I'm going to need you to follow your warden's example and get on your knees. Then I'm going to need you to cuff those beautiful little hands behind your back.

Yes ma'am

See i don't like that, try mistress. It sounds so much more sexy.

Yes...mistress.

Officer Steele drops to her knees, placed her hands behind her back and begins to fish around for her cuff pouch, she feels it. She unbuttons it and takes her cuffs out. The first cuff goes on quick, she is a bit taken back by how cold the rolled steel is on her wrist. The second one requires a little more effort but she manages it.

Now you're all bound and restrained we can get to business.

I have seen all the dirt she has on all the guards here. Is that why you all let her get away with this? It is isn't it. Well that dirt is now in possession of myself and trust me, I have many copies and they are all quite capable of coming out if I suddenly disappear. Do you understand Officer Steele?

Yes ma...mistress.

Good because this is my prison now. All you guards are now my guards. All the prisoners locked up here now my slaves. Do you understand?

Yes mistress.

You're getting good at this. We are going to have lots of fun tonight...to be continued maybe ;D