The New Woman in The Office

Story Info
Coworker's breast against his arm sparks a flame.
2k words
3.48
31.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan's been working with us for about a week. I didn't know whether it was just my feeling or whether she had a real glint in her eyes for me.

She'd certainly been very friendly and helpful. All the other guys thought so too. But there was an incident one morning that made me think that maybe there was a little something special for me.

I was explaining some papers to her. She stood close beside me to see more clearly. For a short while, a mere moment or two, her breast pressed against my arm, a sort of natural thing when looking over someone's shoulder. I wouldn't have noticed but for the tremor that ran through her. I forget what we talked about. My mind has filled with the memory of that brief pressure and shiver.

Later that morning, at the water cooler naturally, we got talking about books — we'd both just read "Captain Corelli's Mandolin".

"Hey," I said brazenly, "You free for a drink at five? We got no time now to talk books."

"I guess I could be," she said, lowering her eyes.

We met in a quiet bar, where there was little risk of people we knew seeing us.

After the first drink, with nervous conversational rallies, the mutual sexual interest in each other became clear to each of us — but remained unspoken.

I got bold again. "My apartment isn't far from here; what say you come back and I find us a bit of a snack with a healthy red wine?"

"Sounds good to me."

In the apartment we ate a little, talked a lot and relaxed pleasantly with the alcohol.

* * * * *

Let's move to "You" and "Me" it's more intimate!

* * * * *

We're now sitting on the couch, still sipping our wine. I gently put my hand on your thigh, making a point in conversation (but in reality making the first overt sexual move); you shiver. Like last time, not with cold.

I feel the fastenings of your stockings under your skirt. Ah! Well! we both know why we're here. Bolder, I move my hand idly down to your knee as if tracing a thought as I speak. The thought is clear. I feel the slick texture of your stocking, slowly beginning work my fingers under your skirt.

We look at each other, simultaneously putting our glasses down.

I put my arm across your shoulders and you turn to me, lips parting as mine approach for a tight kissing, tongue-searching embrace.

My free hand finds a round, warm breast. I squeeze lightly and quickly find the peak. I run my fingernails over the fabric of your dress creating a micro-vibration on your nipple. I sense sexual gratification is on its way. My cock knows too and strains to get to work.

I drop my hand back to your lap for further exploration. Wordlessly you encourage me by your body language. I push back your skirt to undo the catches of your stockings.

We slowly unwind from the embrace.

With a tremor of excitement I carefully roll one stocking off. I kiss along your leg from knee to foot then, with more kisses make my way back up near the join of your thighs. I do this slowly for the other leg. I am painfully erect.

Your panties hide the precious area of your sex. But I can see a darker moist patch, as you lie there with parted legs.

I stroke my fingers along the silky bare skin of your inner thighs. Your eyes have a softness, responding to your hormones. You shift a little, parting your legs further. I stroke the fabric over your mound. I hook a finger inside the edge and pull the covering aside. My ears are buzzing, my breathing has almost stopped as I get closer to nature's garden and the petals of your perfect flower.

I feel moisture seeping from the seam of your swollen lips; I press; they part as a ripe peach and my fingers probe your wetness.

Dry of mouth, I stand. I unzip; drop pants and shorts. I pull aside the panties again and with your help slide my cock into you. The rolled wet edge of your underwear rubbing against me — an added stimulus that stiffens my cock further as I start to make love to you. You raise your hips to meet me with a throaty cry. It's such an extreme and sudden longing that neither us is waiting; we engage in the dance of life for a few moment of eternity. I feel your climax grip me, immediately I shooting my viscous essence deep inside you. Gasping, kissing, caressing; smiling, licking, playing, stroking, sighing we slow the motion as satisfaction comes over us and our breathing quietly returns.

We sleep for a short while — only a few minutes I think. I wake; your head on my shoulder, I have an arm round you; the other rests on your hip. My thigh is held between yours; I can feel the sticky damp touch of your sex lips kissing my leg.

I lead you to the bedroom. We remove the rest of our clothes and again lie clasped together.

I kiss your cheek. You kiss my neck and turn your parted lips to me and murmur. We kiss, our tongues touch and begin another slow dance together. I feel my penis swelling again — so do you; you move your hand from my shoulder to stroke me to full glory. You pull forward, the foreskin closes over; you push away and the purplish-pink head stands out. You move your pelvis and I feel the wetness of your bare cunt — my semen and your moisture — spreading over my leg. I find your breast, your nipple is relaxed, warm and soft with sleep. I pull and roll it in my fingers; it firms. Your hand continues to ply up and down my cock, alternately covering and showing its dark pink blunt head. Keeping contact you trace along its length, feeling the ridge on the underside and following it back to the crinkled purse of my balls. You weigh them in your hand then, with a tender rolling motion stroke and caress them, feel their outline. I become more rigid.

Lying on the cool sheets, I nuzzle your throat, creating with my tongue a trail to your ear, where I softly explore behind and around. You quiver with delight. The taste of your body enthralls me. I cannot have enough. I want to taste all your skin. I start to lick and nibble my way down your body. I lift your arms to dip into the hollows, breathing the hint of perspiration in the damp, tasting the slight saltiness. I take each nipple sucking it to tender hardness. I take part of your breast, under your nipple, between my teeth starting a lovebite, a secret mark of our loving passion. I want the world to see we are lovers, but hesitate to leave a hickey on your neck. You have no such fears and fasten your lips to me drawing in, biting a small amount of the skin below my ear.

We are breathing quickly, passionately. I am painfully hard again. There is urgency, yet I want to prolong the pleasure of preparation. I become desperate to slide my fingers into you. I stretch to seek the path to love; your bud-like clitoris is once again standing proud.

You turn me on my back and mount me sixty-nine.

You take my penis; by drawing the foreskin down you cause me to stand even larger, the head well exposed, your lips and tongue work at it as if candy. I am deeply embedded in your loving mouth. I hold your hips and pull you back to me. You are wide apart and I push my tongue into your pussy; tasting my semen and your own moisture, drawing it up to lay it at the tight pucker of your ass. Pointing my tongue I try to penetrate you.

I run my fingers along the wet path to your clit. It is sensitive — I feel you react as I touch, so I press gently on one side. As I am attending your silky wet pussy and surrounds you are doing something I've never experienced. You have nibbled along my cock to suck one of my balls into your mouth. It's strange and exciting to have a lovely woman do something like that for the first time. I loved it when you were just rolling my balls in your hand, but this is real cock stiffening stuff. Especially as, while you do it, your fingers are stroking, teasing my shaft, keeping it on full alert.

We change positions again. You on your back, knees drawn up, thighs parted, open, waiting for me to enter. I do. Then we begin to fuck slowly.

Penetrating and retreating; each time, each way, back and forth, I continue to press against your tender clit. Your feet on my shoulders, I have my hands under your buttocks; squeezing those taut muscular hemispheres. My fingers roam to the center, I feel wetness running down; I stroke the trickle towards the small pink knot of your rose, playing at its center. All the while you are pushing your pelvis up to meet my thrusts.

I take your left ankle and guide it over my head. After some more moves we are in the classic rear entry position — without having withdrawn

Kneeling I put my arms around you to feel those lovely breasts. With one hand I reach down your belly towards your bare mound, looking for your clit. Finding it hard and swollen with desire, I stroke it firmly in time with my thrusts. I sense, I know, there is plenty of my semen for another climax.

Touching your clit sets off the approach to another orgasm; as it comes closer your vagina tightens. I continue to thrust as deeply as possible, withdrawing almost completely, then back again deeply. You climax with firm hard spasms that hold me, suck me, pulsing in you.

You slide flat on the bed and I remain in you for a while, still enjoying the power of my erection and the pleasure of sex. A wonderful state; in a way I'm satisfied — I came a little while ago, and now I've embarked on another journey towards climax. But it is a journey that may be prolonged, there's no hurry to arrive, I want to enjoy the ride.

I withdraw, nudging you onto your back again. Almost as a reflex you bring up your knees and draw me between your parted thighs. I enter you again and reach beneath, feeling for the flower of your ass. There is a pool of cum still there; I tentatively ease my finger into the center. You lift inviting further entry; my finger enters more. I slowly start a fingerfuck in your ass. You begin pelvic thrusts taking my cock deep into your vagina. I feel the tip of your cervix.

I withdraw from your pussy and let my penis slide back to your ass. I've pulled out my finger. I take hold of my slippery cock pressing its tip to your ass. And gently push. Your flesh yields a little as cockhead begins to enter. You move up, I go a little deeper. I pull out to collect more lubrication then, guiding again with my hand, press to your entrance; admittance is easier. With a steady, slow advance and retreat we manage to slide my length into your ass. Your clit is pressed hard against my pubic bone, caressed by the rough hair. I press my body against you trying to give your clit pleasure as I begin the climb to the peak on this journey.

We groan and shout as the next great climax hits. I feel your pulsing. Your legs clasp me tight. My balls are crimped in their sack. I release another stream, spurt by spurt. I kiss your mouth. I kiss your nipples. Hug you tight. Brush wet strands of hair from your face. Caress you. We hold each other returning to the real world.