The New Year

Story Info
The new year gets off to a bang in public.
3k words
4.11
50.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm clock buzzes, and I don't move to turn it off. I'm lying in my bed, sweating despite the air-conditioning and the fact that I'm naked. It's a cold sweat. I feel empty, and realize the seven-inch vibrator that I had fucked myself to sleep with had slipped out of me during the night, and was lying silent on my bed between my legs. I lie back, and remember.

After humiliating me, spanking me and ass-fucking me, my boss Mr Wong had left me in the garage, naked and wrists tied with my bra and bent over his car bonnet, at the mercy of the drivers and chauffeurs of the guests at his New Year's party. I remember Ahmad's dick slapping against my butt cheek. I remember straddling a Malay man, impaled on his thick cock, as another behind me, all the while sucking the third man fucked me in the ass. I had been gang-raped by a group of six Chinese boys once (read My Story Pt.2), but they had been boys who were overly excited and worried about getting caught, and they hadn't touched my ass. They hadn't tied me up and had worried about making too much noise. At that time, in my flat where they had caught me and raped me, it had seemed pretty intense. Since then, the most I've done is two at once, and with love and care. And one of the guys had been bisexual. These were nothing compared to what happened that evening at the party.

So this was new to me – four, or was it five or six? I can't remember. All I remember was they were all Malay save for one Indian, and that they were much more than boys, they were grown men, and experienced. They were rough, and physical, and had slapped me around a bit but not too hard. The fucking, however, was. It's one thing to be loved, another to be fucked. And I got fucked.

I was pounded, hard – cocks pistoning in synchrony in my pussy and my ass and my mouth. When they fucked my mouth, they didn't run fingers lovingly through my hair, they gripped it tight and pulled it, they pulled and pushed my head up and down their long, thick cocks. In my fear and panic and most of all, in my maddened, desperate lust, their cocks seemed magnified. I'm sure they were normal, but my horniness made everything intensified. There seemed to be more cum. There was more fucking. A minute seemed like an hour. I lost track of the time as they took turns to sample all I had to offer. My tits were mauled and my nipples were pinched and tweaked painfully – I had love bites all over my chest and shoulders and my inner thighs.

My last memory was of having orgasmed, deliciously and powerfully, over and over and over again.

I remember I had lost consciousness. When I came to, I found myself on cold cement floor, in the cool night air. It took me awhile to get my bearings but I realized I was at the void deck of the block of government flats I lived in. And I was still naked, but my wrists were freed. They chafed, and I had red burns around them from my initial struggles. It was the wee hours of the morning. I made my way up to my flat, and fished out my emergency keys that I kept hidden under a potted plant – I had collapsed inside my flat.

I examined the damage done. I had come all over my face and tits and hair. Sperm slowly leaked out of my pussy and ass and I had left a little trail of gobs of cum on the floor. I had red marks from love bites all around my breasts and neck and shoulders and inner thighs. My wrists were chafed and red. My shoulders were aching from having my wrists tied behind my back for so long, and my pussy and ass were throbbing in pain. They felt on fire. I was light-headed, and I could barely stand.

I forgot how I managed to shower and wash myself and I forgot how I managed to roll into bed. And when I woke up and found the vibrator on my bed – well, I was a little surprised. The throbbing pain in my pussy and ass had subsided into a dull ache, but the fire still remained. I sat up and looked myself in the full-length mirror, and admire my slim, Asian figure – a little on the buxomly side. If I were a lesbian I might have fucked myself. My hair was all messed up, and I needed another wax. As I picked up the vibe and touched myself again, I found myself thinking, "This is a whole, new, year." And then, sufficiently wet, I slid the dead vibe into my pussy and used it as a dildo.

It is a public holiday today.

I spend the morning reading the papers naked, and I laugh. The headline article is about a man who walked around in his flat nude, and indignant and disgusted neighbours had complained to the police. He was then arrested for indecent exposure. In his own home! They can do that. It's in a sweeping new policy that covers an omnibus of indecent acts – I should know. I'm a lawyer. The irony was that he had only started walking around nude for three or four days before he got busted. I've been going nude in MY flat for the last two years and no one has uttered a word. I'm sure my neighbours can see me through my constantly opened windows – not for the thrill, but for the breeze – so I guess it has something to do with the view offered, I guess.

The New Year had started with a bang, literally. Despite the aches from the previous night, I feel up to a little challenge today. I ring up Jack, a good friend and a fuck buddy I met over Lit. He's so sweet – he's always free for me. And good boys who are free for me get rewarded. He asks me over the phone what I want to do today, and I tell him. He laughs and agrees, and tells me he'll come over to pick me up.

I've come a long way since the first time I saw that naked lady in the Orchard shopping district on the news. I had started out flashing salesmen, and hawkers, and made the mistake of flashing six Chinese hooligans who subsequently raped me – I've come a long way since then. Now, I've made some good fuck buddies who help me fulfil my exhibitionist fantasies and safely. Some people with similar hobbies gave me some advice; like always have a back up plan and always have a safety net. If you might go naked in public, have someone nearby who'll run up to you with a blanket and bundle you into a car before the police come. In country like Singapore, where they arrest a man for being nude in the semi-privacy of his own home, this is all the more necessary.

So he calls when he gets to the public car park below my flat. I throw on a silk bathrobe and let myself out of my house, and I put the flat key in the bathrobe pocket. I still feel awkward as I step outside, naked except for a silk bathrobe that nearly reaches my knees and is closed by a single silk sash belt in a loose knot. I like this black bathrobe. It sort of looks like a dress but it isn't on closer look. I got it on discount in Shanghai. I put on heels, and make my way downstairs. My neighbours take closer looks at me, and recoil in shock, as I click-clack past their flats and take the lift down. In the relative privacy of the lift, I slide a hand underneath my robe and touch myself. I quickly retract that hand when the lift stops and someone comes in. I blush and he stares. I look down and I realize that when I retracted my hand, I had shifted my robe such that the guy who came in had a clear look at my bush. I nonchalantly readjust my robe to preserve what little modesty I have.

Jack is waiting for me in his car. I get into it, and sit in the back seat. I splay my legs, and my belt comes undone. My robe slips open and he smiles as he sees me nude in his back seat. A car passes us and honks. I touch my pussy and it brings a smile to his warm, kissable lips. He turns around and takes a picture of me. The fool. He can't stop taking pictures of me. Lovable fool. I pose for him in his backseat as he snaps away with his digital camera. "Where to, madam?" he asks, in a fake accent. I tell him I want a wax, and I direct him to the shopping centre where they have a Brazilian waxing shop. It's always open.

He follows a little distance behind me as I stroll through the shopping centre car park, my robe redone modestly. Jack's my guardian angel. He carries a blanket and a camera a couple of meters behind me, far away enough to let me feel alone, and close enough to rush to my aid should I need it. A security guard, who sits on the chair watching the entrance to the mall from the car park, stands up as I approach. He squints at me and realizes what I'm wearing.

"Ma'am, you're not allowed to wear this into the shopping mall. Indecent, ma'am."

I cut to the chase, suddenly impatient for my wax. "Maybe we could come to an agreement..." and at his smirk, I say, "Follow me, Mr Security guard." I lead him to the stairwell. No one ever uses it, thanks to the lift. He follows me like a puppy dog on the leash of my sexuality. We step into the stairwell, with Jack keeping a watch from outside. I open my robe, and the guard goes all goggle-eyed and disbelieves his good fortune. I hang my robe on the banister in the stairwell, and squat in front of him, and undo his belt buckle, his button and his zipped fly. I pull down his briefs, and I get a good size of man-flesh cock-slapping my face. It's already hard, and I take it into my mouth.

Despite its decent size, it's untrained and the guard comes quickly, ten or eleven sucks later. He sighs with the happiness of a little boy getting a rare treat. I clean him up, licking the guard's cock with gusto. He smiles again, pulling up his briefs and pants over his flaccid member. Then his eyes harden, and he pulls me up by the hair. I try not to panic as he shoves me against the wall, and begins to feel me up. The guard feels my pussy, and he touches my breasts, his hot smoky breath on my ear, as he tastes my neck. The guard strokes my pussy, feeling me become moist under his fingers. He brings his glistening fingers up to his face, and pops them in his mouth, tasting me. Then he unhooks his nightstick. The guard spins it in his hand and pushes it against my pussy. He whispers hotly into my ear "I've always wanted to do that." And he slowly glides the nightstick over my pussy, making me moan theatrically in the stairwell. "Beg for it." The guard hisses. "I want to hear you beg for it." He says again.

"Ple...please. Please fuck me..."I whisper, and groan as his black, solid nightstick stops circling around my pussy and begins to push into it, slowly. It fits, like a large dildo. The guard push his nightstick until it cannot push anymore, and I feel it bumping against my cervix. He keeps kneading my breasts and tweaking my nipples, and the guard starts to pump the nightstick in an out of me. The guard makes me come, and my moans and groans can be heard to the top level of the stairwell. He pins me against the wall, standing in between my splayed legs, and fucks me hard with his nightstick. I'm breathing hard, as the orgasm dies down. I'm hoping for another, but the guard runs out of breath – pumping a nightstick into a willing, hungry pussy is a tiring job. He makes me lick the nightstick off, and then hooks it back to his belt. The guard puts my robe into my hands and pushes me out of the stairwell back into the car park.

Jack comes with his blanket, but I stop him with a hand and I put on my black silk robe. It's time for my monthly Brazilian. I walk quickly, and suffer a fair share of glances and stares at my silk robe and I can feel them thinking about what's underneath. My pussy is wet, sopping wet. It's a public holiday and it's crowded, and in the jostle of the crowd, my robe keeps slipping. My tits fall out and I push them back in. The robe separates at my groin, and I readjust. The crowd around me jostles, and only those closer to me get a glimpse, but it IS enough to stop them in their tracks to stare at me. I finally make it for the wax appointment, flushing in embarrassment, but mightily turned on.

The waxer laughs when I strip and lie on the table. She's a cute girl, young and excited and still enthusiastic to serve. I'm naked under her hands, as she slowly, painfully removes all the hair she can find on my body below my eyebrows. She toys with my pussy, but she's a consummate professional, and restrains herself. After the waxing, she runs a light hand over my smooth, tender skin, and I shudder.

It's another ordeal just to get out of the shopping centre. I tie my sash belt tighter, and but still the jostle in the crowded makes it loose. I flash a tit, or a pussy. The crowd around me is all guys, and they're waiting for more to slip. I flush, embarrassed and ashamed.

I make it to the car Park. Jack is already behind me, armed with his blanket and camera. In the car, he demands, "Show me! Show me! Show me, Sue." I spread my legs wide and let the robe fall open. Jack turns around and takes more photos of me as I pose and touch myself at my now hairless pussy. Despite being a old hand and used to waxing, I still can't get over how good hairless pussies look, how young and succulent. Why, if I could reach my own pussy with my mouth, I'd eat it!

We take a drive to the primary school nearby us. It's a public holiday, and there's no one around. School starts tomorrow. The gate's open though, and there are several boys playing soccer at the field. They don't notice us as we scurry through the school, naughty accomplices in my daring idea.

The classrooms are open and all ready to receive the new school kids tomorrow. I drop my silk robe on the floor, and begin to pose in the classroom as Jack begins to take photos of me, nude in school. He sets the digital camera to video mode, and mounts it in a place overlooking the classroom, and joins in the fun. Jack plays teacher, and I'm the naughty student who didn't wear any clothes to school.

"You, deserve to be spanked, Sue." Jack says, laughing. But his eyes are cold and steely as he bends me over his lap and spanks my bottom, hard. I cry out in indignation and partially in pain. I know my ass is becoming a beet red, as he smacks it harder and harder. And as he spanks me, I grow wetter and wetter until I'm begging him to be fucked hard like the naughty slut I am.

Jack bends me over a primary school class table, and I can hear him unzipping his pants and then I feel his cock sliding into my wet pussy. I hear him grunting, and feel him pushing deep into me, and then beginning to fuck me. I tell him, "Harder, harder!" And he spanks my bottom as he fucks me from behind. Then as he pistons in and out of me, he takes one leg in his hand and pulls it up, so that I'm balanced over the table on one leg. He pulls that leg higher and higher until my body is turned sideways and I'm nearly doing a split. And then my leg makes a full circle around my body, and suddenly, I'm facing him. I'm lying on the tiny class table, balancing on my butt, my legs wrapped around his waist as he fucks me hard, his fingers roughly mauling my tits. I pull him into me with my legs. I close my eyes and moan in ecstasy as I orgasm, as easily as usual.

"Holy shit." I open my eyes and I see Jack looking out of the classroom. I follow his gaze and I see the whole gang of soccer players outside the classroom. They're sweaty and muddy, and they gaze lustily at us. They take in the ludicrous and erotic sight of a naked Singaporean lawyer on a primary school table, entangled with a clothed man with his pants around his ankles. I do a quick count, and there're at least 12, all fit and athletic, Malay, Chinese and Indians represented. They're all at least twenty. I feel Jack wilt in my pussy. I'm sweating too, like the soccer players, but it's a cold sweat now. Not again. I don't know if my body can take it. "What do you want?" Jack manages to stammer out.

"We heard noises on our way to the toilet...never thought...you perverts." One of them blurts out. They never once take their gaze away from me.

Ah. What the hell.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you all want to join in?" I say.

The New Year is REALLY starting off with a bang. And how.