The New York Story

Story Info
A chance meeting sparks your passion in the Big Apple.
4.5k words
4.13
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

"There's a lot I want to say to you, and I'm sure you have much you wish to say to me too. I'd like to tell you my story first, while it's still fresh in my mind. Then we can make brand new memories.

I remember the day I met you. It'll always be burned into my memory. I had a temporary job driving a snow plough. It was a very sunny morning in New York, even though everything was covered in snow. The air was frigid, but nobody was in a foul mood. I was quite oblivious of all the people shuffling along the icy sidewalks, each hurrying to get out of the bitter cold. Back then I never really had anything to occupy my thoughts, I seemed to float through life in an odd state somewhere between being awake and falling asleep.

Yet on that particular day I remember my reverie was shattered much like your brake light. Your car was parked with it's ass at a funny angle, and the plough of my truck gouged a chunk out of it. It was both our faults, looking back, but I was far too stubborn to admit it at the time. So were you.

'You idiot, are you blind?' You asked me as you came out of the store you were in, holding your steaming coffee, looking adorable in that woolly pink hat. You reminded me of a little girl walking around her house, wearing her mothers shoes, trying to act grown up.

'No, lady, did you get your drivers licence in the bottom of a cereal box?' I was on the defensive.

'How dare you!'

After some more bickering I climbed from the cabin of my truck and inspected the damage to both our vehicles. I knew the company's insurance would cover the minimal damage to my truck, but I wasn't so sure about yours. I felt a little bad, even though you were rude. You started to look a little heartbroken at the damage to your car, so I decided to try and make you feel better. After all, I'm no good at stopping women from crying, best to nip it in the bud before hand.

'Look, it's not that bad...' I pushed a part of the damaged rear end, and I cringed inside when I saw a large chunk of the cracked brake light fall out and shatter on the ground.

'Just don't touch anything, you're making it worse!' You demanded.

I held my hands up in surrender and backed away from the car, but I couldn't help but smirk a little at the situation.

I remember it taking forever and a day for the police to arrive. I offered for you to sit in my truck and wait for the police, but you declined. I know now that you were just being stubborn, and that you really wanted to. You were starting to shiver. I was tempted to offer you my jacket, but... you were rude.

2.

When the police cruiser pulled away after ten or fifteen minutes, I realised that our time together was then up. I resisted the urge to ask for your number, or blurt out 'when am I going to see you again?'. In a very strange way I enjoyed our time together.

When we parted ways that frigid morning back in December, you were all I could think of. I sat there in the hot cabin of my truck, the snow heavy and drifting right at my windscreen, trying to make my mind up about your ethnicity. Mexican? Maybe. Puerto Rican? Perhaps. I snatched my copy of your insurance form which was laying on the passenger seat and read your handwriting; Tashauna Galilahi. 'At least I know her name..' Even though I had no idea where the name came from, it was the prettiest name I'd ever heard.

The remainder of that day went by slowly, you invaded my thoughts on numerous occasions. I gave away all of your contact details to the manager of my company -- a pretty small organisation -- they'd sort it all out. I was nearing the end of my third route for the day and the sun was beginning to set over the city. The bronze light of the descending sun cast long shadows across the city and made everything look attractive. Above, the heavens were a kaleidoscope of shifting hues as faint stars shone through the dark blue which was gathering behind the retreating sun. Soon, the scrubbed tin plate of the moon cast it's nostalgic milky light before my tired eyes. I was ready for bed. After having returned the truck to the depot, I walked the short distance back to my apartment and after what seemed an eternity I was warm and in bed. Once again you infiltrated my thoughts and stayed with me until I found sleep.

The next few months seemed to drift by for me, Christmas was forgettable and I celebrated the New Year by myself. Life just wasn't turning out how I'd expected. Over those few months I allowed myself to think of you, I'd forgotten your name -- although I knew it was beautiful -- but not your face. I think it was your eyes that attracted me most. They were exotic yet familiar, they brimmed with kindness. I often tried to analyse what exactly it was that made me so attracted to you, but I could never quite place it. I'd given up hope of ever seeing you again, even though I'd have loved to, if even once. I didn't know why I felt so strongly about it.

My prayers were answered that day in April, I know you remember it. I was working days in a little café, and you walked right in. Without any warning, there you were. I thought at first you didn't recognise me, my heart was in my throat, but then you said it:

'Oh look, it's the snow man.' I could tell there was no malice in your voice.

'Learn how to park yet?' I gave you a small smile to let you know I was teasing.

'Still as rude as ever.' I saw the hint of a smile as you said it, and I couldn't quite translate what your eyes were saying to me.

3.

I don't remember what you ordered, but I remember our whole conversation. By the look on your face, you do too. I was quite surprised that we started talking almost like long lost friends. I remember you hesitating after I'd got your order, I knew you didn't want to leave. So I blurted out:

'Let me make it up to you.' as a humble quietness fell over us both.

'Huh? Make what up to me?'

'Me hitting your car. Let me make it up to you.'

'I thought it wasn't your fault?' your face lit up with a big warm smile as you said it.

'Oh, it wasn't, but at least let me buy you coffee some time.' your smile was infectious, it got me started.

You tucked a rebellious lock of amber hair behind your ear and in almost a whisper said 'Okay.'

'Okay.' I mimicked, with a victorious smile. My mind was actually swirling and I nearly fell over, but I hid it well.

'What time do you finish? I'll come and meet you after work.' I wasn't quite expecting you to suggest meeting so soon, but I could hardly complain.

'At six thirty. You want my number, just in case something comes up?' my hands were shaking as I grabbed a post-it from beside the cash register.

'You think I won't show?' you challenged.

'No, I trust you.' I tossed the piece of paper to one side, my heart was racing in my chest so hard I thought you might be able to actually hear it.

'You should, I'm a very trustworthy person.' you said matter-of-factly, which I found adorable.

And with that you were gone. Slowly I became aware of my surroundings again, and I realised just how much I'd lost myself in your eyes. Every fiber of my being was focused completely on you. I'd never felt that before, and I missed you already. You'd suddenly become my most favorite distraction.

True to your word, you were there a few minutes after six thirty. You looked prettier than earlier, although I couldn't place it. I'd have liked to believe that you went and made yourself look more pretty just for me, but I doubted that was the case. Either way, you were stunning.

4.

That evening was perfect. The coffee turning into dinner, dinner paved the way for drinks at your favorite little bar. Your company was intoxicating, I felt as if I was breathing you in with each breath, and you were making me high. The dim lights in the bar reflected in your eyes, and because of the few drinks we'd had, I was having difficulty resisting the urge to kiss you. Looking back, I think we were talking more than anyone in the whole room, at least it felt like it. We sat close and shared our lives, it was so easy to talk to you, and I loved hearing about your life. I was very impressed to hear that you were a writer, and I found out your surname was Native American and that that was the majority of your ethnicity -- I was way off.

When the big lights in the bar went on near midnight and the magic of the atmosphere was destroyed, we headed out into the mild spring night. The air was still and we walked toward your apartment, I remember I kept telling myself to walk slower, I didn't ever want that night to end. But after you started yawning, I felt a little selfish and just wanted to get you home so you could sleep. At the stoop of your apartment we had our first kiss, it was long and tender. I could feel your heart beating against my chest, or maybe that was my heart. Even though I had you pulled into me close, you pressed harder against me, as if our tight embrace just wasn't close enough. You're stronger than you look, I almost stumbled backwards. After what seemed an eternity -- but also seemed like a second or two -- we broke apart and caught our breaths, and with a quiet "Goodnight" you were gone. At the time I thought maybe I'd done or said something wrong, but now I realise you were a little embarrassed that you'd let yourself go quite like you did. I could taste you all the way home, and I almost cried when I brushed my teeth after getting in. Yet I still had the very subtle scent of your perfume on me, and I refused to wash that off until the morning.

I called you from work the very next morning, I accidentally woke you up on your day off, but I was fortunate enough to listen to you wake up. You sounded so adorable, I'd have given anything at that moment to be right next to you, watching you wake up. The little girly sounds you were making made me want to quit work, and sprint to your apartment right then.

That was it. Has it really been 4 months? We were inseparable from then on. We met as often as possible, and you often came into the café to see me. Sometimes just for a 5 minute chat, any free moment you had. You introduced me to your colleagues, and I was able to put a face to some of the people I'd spoken to when I'd phone your work to talk to you. We all went for drinks sometimes, I felt like I was truly becoming a part of your life, and I loved every second. You got along really well with my friends too, they quite impressed indeed which made me proud.

5.

I don't really think I can pinpoint exactly when it was that I fell in love with you, maybe I'd loved you from the moment I set eyes on you. I know I've not told you this yet, but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I think if you just take a chance on me you'll never regret it, because I'm willing to spend the rest of my life making you happy. So.... will you marry me, Tashauna?"

"Yes.." Tashauna said, tears of joy spilling down her cheeks as she switched off the tape recorder.

Jace stood up from his chair opposite her and they crashed together, clinging tightly to one another. Tashauna kissed him everywhere she could reach, and he soaked up the attention with a broad grin, his head swimming.

Tashauna writes a column in a popular newspaper, it tells stories of amazing things that have happened to people. She wanted to write about positive things, rather than the horrible stories that usually fill the pages of newspapers. Jace had contacted Tashauna's editor and told her of his plan, she happily booked Jace in for an interview with Tashauna -- under a false name of course -- so he could tell her his story.

"Do you really mean it? Truly?" Tashauna asked, her face glowing.

"Truly. I want you to be my wife." Jace replied.

Tashauna hugged him tightly again, her heart pounding hard, her soft skin tingling from head to toe.

"You swear this isn't some sick twisted joke?"

"I swear.."

"Pinky swear?" She held out a small pinky finger.

Jace laughed and hooked his pinky around hers, "Pinky swear.."

6.

Jace had waited for Tashauna to finish up at the office, and not two hours later, they were boarding a subway train bound for the area around Tashauna's apartment. They easily found a seat, their carriage had only a few other people. A middle aged man reading a newspaper, a young girl no older than 18 frantically texting on her phone and a 20-something guy opposite her who'd keep glancing up at her, stealing little glances. Everyone was in their own little world, and so were Jace and Tashauna. They sat very close together, and Tashauna's hand rested in Jace's lap, their fingers entwined.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Tashauna asked.

"I could ask you the same thing.."

"Then why don't you?"

"I already know the answer, that's why."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" an impish grin settled over Tashauna.

"Because I'm fucking fantastic, that's why." Jace said with an accomplished smile to let her know he spoke in jest.

"Oh really? I beg to differ, darling."

"Then you're wrong, sweetheart."

"Perhaps we should settle this with an arm wrestle." something untranslatable filled Tashauna's eyes.

"If you want to lose, alright." Jace said, wearing a cocky smirk.

"Oh, I'm not going to lose.." Tashauna's voice a little lower than normal.

So they used Jace's bag as a stable platform, they were still able to sit close together. They placed their elbows on the bag and locked hands, Jace was at a bit of an awkward angle as Tashauna's arm was shorter than his own, but he locked his arm, his bicep ripened under his slightly bronzed skin.

"You ready?" He taunted her.

"Ready."

"Alright, go."

Tashauna pushed and pulled against Jace's arm, which barely moved. So much so that she became short of breath and red of face. Jace began laughing quietly -- people on the train still oblivious to all except their own little bubbles.

"Come on then, start!" Jace teased.

"Oh you're an asshole.." Tashauna whispered.

"I told you you'd lose, you're a little weak girl.."

Contrary to the kind of look Jace expected from that taunt, Tashauna's eyes filled with adoration, with a little fire, and something else unreadable. She reached into his jacket which was open. Her gentle fingers picked apart Jace's belt, when he feel it go slack around his waist he felt himself stir. Tashauna kept eye contact and skillfully unbuttoned and unzipped Jace's fly with the one hand, without pause she slipped her hand between his hard stomach and his boxers. When her soft fingers wrapped around his cock -- now filling quickly with hot blood -- his first thought was how surprised he was at the warmth of her hand.

It didn't take long for Tashauna's skillful hand to finish its work, soon her knuckles were dripping and Jace was doped with endorphins. She won the arm wrestle.

7.

The rain started almost as soon as they were beneath the sky, large raindrops began pelting them from the dark brooding sky above. Tashauna stole a peek up at the storm as they started giggling and running the short distance to Tashauna's apartment, her skin tingled, she'd always loved storms. A bright fork of lightening slashed out of the angry sky and everything turned to silver for an instant, the thunder rolled ominously across the city and shook windows in their frames. After the grumbling had faded, the intensity of the rain increased, as if the entire storm was being manipulated by some celestial conductor.

The streets outside Tashauna's apartment were deserted -- rightly so. As they reached the stoop of her apartment, Tashauna grabbed Jace and turned him by his shoulder. Jace turned to see Tashauna lunge at him like an animal, she kissed him hard and his back met the wall just behind him. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. Their tongues danced and played as their wet clothes clung and the cool rain water cascaded over them. Jace couldn't hear Tashauna's quiet moans of delight over the rain and the thunder, but he could feel them. The tiny vibrations seemed to spread out through his body to his fingertips, then echo back to his tongue and lips.

A close explosion of lightening and whipping thunder caused Tashauna to press herself harder against him, her hands exploring his muscular chest and arms. Creeping back down past his waistband to knead his cock lovingly, Jace pushed himself more into her hand. Their warm breath mixed between them, slightly visible in vapour as the air was suddenly chilled by the storm.

Soon they made their way inside, and into her apartment. As soon as the door was closed Tashauna was on him again, but Jace turned her back to the wall this time and after letting his soaked jacket fall with a heavy thud to the ground, he filled his hands with her tits. He heard a soft moan from Tashauna as her cold, solid nipples were warmed by his hands through the wet clothes. He teased her lips with his, she toyed with his upper lip with the tip of her tongue, and he soon trapped it between his lips and sucked gently. With that she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth, his own massaging, beckoning her in.

With a little difficulty he squeezed out of his soaked t-shirt, shrunken and clingy with the rain. He tossed it aside and it made a wet smack on the wooden floor. Tashauna devoured him with her eyes, running her hands over his bulging arms. She slid a hand down over his bicep, over his forearm then gripped his hand, she turned and lead him toward the bathroom. When she had him safely inside, she tugged off his belt and let his jeans fall to his ankles. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his jeans and pulled off his wet socks.

Tashauna greedily eyed up the bulge in his grey boxers and after removing the top layer of her clothes, leaving her underwear, she turned the shower on, making sure it was plenty hot. While waiting for it to heat up, she sank to her knees in front of him and teasingly bit him through his boxers, very gently though. She watched as he grew more in the confines of his boxers, so she hooked her fingers into the elastic and pulled them down, watching with quiet elation as his veiny cock sprang out. Before he could even step out of his boxers, her lips were on him. Kissing from the base to the tip. Her small hand gripping the fat base, squeezing, massaging as much blood into him as possible. She ran her tongue from the base all the way to the tip, then let him into her mouth.

Jace sighed as he felt the silky warmth of her mouth surround him, the steam from the shower was swirling around the room and his knees almost buckled when Tashauna flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock, he slipped his fingers into her warm wet hair and pulled her lips further down onto him. He felt her take him into the tight depths of her throat and had to steady himself with a hand on the wall. She gently cupped his balls and massaged as she slid her mouth over his veiny, throbbing shaft.

8.

After their short shower, they soon found themselves in bed. Laying facing each other, hands exploring, tongues playing. Soon Tashauna rolled slowly onto her back and Jace inched closer, his hand travelling the length of her body. Taking in every subtle curve. He slipped a hand between her legs and found her clit, as he began to trace a tiny pattern on the swollen hot nub of flesh as carefully as a blind millionaire would read a braille bank statement, he caught one of her nipples in his warm mouth. His tongue swirled slowly around it, and he nibbled the very summit of her nipple ever so gently. He felt her squirm and a tiny moan was ushered from her lips at this. Her legs began spreading further for him, almost like he was finding the secret codes of her body to unlock the ultimate treasure. He was no sex god, but he concentrated on her body, pressed down on her clit harder when her hips would rise and let off when they'd recoil back. He played her like a violin.

12