The Newly Weds Pt. 02

Story Info
An unexpected night continues.
2.6k words
4.43
16.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story of Tracy and Malcolm, a woman and man who have been married for about two months now, whilst I hope that it will stand alone I would also hope that you read the first part.

*****

6

Tracy tried to move her hips, had that been the most delicate kiss just above her clit?

She moaned as the same sensation repeated, feeling that lightest of touches almost after the touch had ended, or was he blowing gently, she needed more.

Again and again the same sensation, a dozen or more times and she was panting, "please" she begged, struggling against her bonds to find the cause of her torment as her hips twisted and strained as far as they could.

Nothing.

She moaned, she panted, finally she cursed "fucking do it, use my pussy" she begged.

She hadn't felt the movement and was shocked, then screamed as her left nipple was suddenly pinched then crushed, harder and harder, she felt the hand move away but the pain remained before being repeated on her right nipple.

Then the cold, the biting cold a she felt the ice touch just to the side of her left nipple and slowly circle round her breast. A delicate brush over her nipple and she felt the cold move to her right breast and repeat the slow circle round her nipple.

Over and round, round and over, she realised her nipples were clamped, the pain of the crush mingled with the pain from the cold and she shivered in sheer ecstasy, then the cold was moving south, dropping into her navel she felt the delicate touch of a tongue pushing it in and give it a swirl.

Hot breath engulfed her navel, the tongue dipped and prodded the ice before vanishing.

Tracy's mind swam, the twisted position she was tied up in she remembered from the first film they had shared, the forced use of her mouth a common theme, the blindfold was new, the ice, she couldn't remember where that came from.

She exploded, waves of pleasure shuddered through her, she howled and screamed, her body twisted against the restraints, the surprise of the tongue circling her clit and the pressure as something entered her backside had blindsided her and the frustration she had felt as she was left closer to coming than she had realised spilled out.

The tongue had stopped, but she felt her anus stretch beyond what she thought was possible, still shaking as she slowly came down she was about to beg for the pain in her arse to be ended when she felt the intruder suddenly narrow and realised she had been well and truly plugged.

She groaned, unsure if it was pain or pleasure and realising it was both.

Then the tongue was back, it was licking around the edge on the plug deep in her backside, almost soothing the pain that was rapidly giving way to pleasure. The tongue slid up through the moisture that had poured out of her, up and into the slit between her lips.

Tracy gasped, he had never been down there with his mouth and now she was experiencing the most sensual, teasing tongue she had ever felt. Her lips were spread wider as the tongue slid in. Tracy felt the tongue form a cup and she felt her moisture being scooped out, to be replaced naturally by twice as much, the motion repeated time and again.

The tongue twisted into her vagina and was withdrawn, licking towards the clit that Tracy was desperate to have touched, just as she realised she was desperate to orgasm again her clit was sucked hard the plug filling her arse was tapped and she squirted, for the first time in her life.

The gasp sounded like it came from right beside her as she started to try and scream, the pleasure was too much she couldn't only make incoherent noises and after what felt like an eternity she struggled to get her pussy away from that torturous mouth that sucked and licked as she came and came.

Her breathing was ragged, she could feel the sweat on her body, as finally the mouth disengaged and she was left to come down, before she felt the clamps on her nipples being pulled simultaneously and she orgasmed again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, stop," she screamed, "I need a break."

A few second later she felt his breath warm on her ear, "You don't get anything you want, you are my whore, you'll do as I please", his teeth pinched down on her earlobe as the clamps were pulled stretching her breasts then nipples hard up.

She squealed and sighed at the pain, feeling the pain in her nipples as pleasure further down.

The pressure was eased and she felt her left leg being untied and lowered, shortly followed by her right leg.

As her right leg was lowered to the bed she felt the pressure from the plug in her backside increase and squirmed, but remained silent, she pulled at the restraints that had her hands still above her head in the hope they were about to be released.

Nothing.

7

She heard the shuffle of feet, she heard some tapping and clicking, she felt the cold of a breeze blowing over her hot sweaty body, cooling her. Her nipples tightened and the clamps bit more, she gasped and took a deep breath.

As if sensing the trouble she was in she felt the left clamp being released, as it was eased between lips that felt too soft she felt the right clamp being released. She groaned as the blood rushed back, the pain intensifying immediately, the soft lips switched from her left nipple and she felt her right nipple being sucked and licked, the pain quickly becoming pleasure as she ground her hips desperate for release again, already.

It felt like an eternity that Tracy had lain there, she couldn't see because of the blindfold and despite her senses being heightened she couldn't hear a thing, did she dare speak?

Just as she was about to risk his displeasure she felt her legs being separated, she was desperate "fuck me, darling."

The resounding crack, the pain crashing through her sopping pussy, the scream she realised was her own was repeated, the tears flowed under her blindfold and she desperately shut her legs, only to have them yanked apart again and another blow landed.

Silence, well, she couldn't hear him, she could hear the whimper she gave out, she could hear her sniffing, she could feel the pain and the shaking through her own body, her pussy was on fire and it took her some time to realise it wasn't just from where it had been punished...

When her legs were splayed apart this time she kept her mouth shut, as she felt the leather closing around her ankles she gave a testing pull and found she was restrained and displayed wide open, a thrill shot through her body like a shiver as her anticipation mounted.

The lips that felt too soft were back, kissing her belly, kissing her mound, down onto her left thighs, slowly down as far as her knee before moving back up her inner thigh.

Her groan was audible as the kisses moved from the side of her swollen lips to her mound and started the same journey down her right leg, she felt the puffs of air from the snigger that was let out, and the kisses resumed their painful, teasing, loving journey.

As they neared her pussy up the right inner thigh Tracy squirmed to get the contact she desired, the kisses stopped short of her pussy and she felt her skin being sucked then bitten, too gently to hurt, just enough to make her groan with desire again.

After days of waiting, or so it felt, the kisses started to move up towards her pussy again. It took a huge effort for Tracy not to groan again this time and it paid off as those delicate light kisses turned back into that strong tongue probing her wet slit.

Slowly she felt it press her open, snaking inside and lapping out some of her moisture before it was joined.

Tracy thought at first it was a finger probing into her underneath the tongue that was drawing her closer to the edge, but the tongue vanished and she felt the thrill of the vibration as the toy was turned on.

It wasn't thick, but it was long and was being pushed in to her deep but slow, just as she felt it was going to bottom out she felt it slide back out, slowly. This slow fucking of her pussy continued for a dozen or so strokes and then suddenly the vibrator was slammed into her pussy, almost simultaneously she felt her clit being sucked and the plug in her arse being pushed hard.

The pleasure was too much, "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccK" was all she heard, well, her scream and the sound of her moisture hitting flesh as she squirted even harder than the first time she had in her life, and certainly more copiously.

Nothing stopped, she squirmed, she shook, she yanked at the restraints to make the torment stop, the sucking continued for what felt like an eternity, the vibrator buzzed and the plug filled her to capacity.

8

Tracy knew she had actually passed out, she knew because the sucking was gone but she didn't feel it stop, the vibrator was gone and her pussy felt empty, the plug was gone and her arse was sore and empty, she missed them all.

Shaking her head she realised that she was still bound and blindfolded but shaking her head had obviously been the sign he was waiting for.

"Well now whore, are we having fun?"

He was right at her ear again and before she could answer Tracy felt his hand rest over her mound, his fingers resting on her aching swollen lips. She flinched.

"Ah, are we getting a bit tender whore?" he continued, "would you like a big surprise and a chance to recover before I resume the use of your body, whore?"

Tracy nodded and was given her due reward, her painful pussy took the full force of his hand slapping down on it hard, "What was that, whore?" he snarled into her ear even as her scream rang out.

"Oh, please, please, yes, yes, yes, please, I need a break, please" she pleaded.

"Better" he said, his voice soft.

She felt him move from the side of the bed, then his voice broke through the pain of that slap;

9

"You are my whore, you will do as I please and you will aim to please at all times, isn't that right, whore?"

Tracy smiled, replace the word whore with the word bitch and that was exactly what that older woman had said to that hot redhead right before she climbed on her face and was made to eat out her pussy then her arse, "yes, I'm yours, do with me as you please," was her easy response.

"Are you ready for your next surprise, whore?"

Tracy's smile widened, she knew he was about to feed her his dick again, it was that scene with a blindfold added for the thrill, she knew her pussy was getting a break as well, "OH, YES PLEASE" she nearly screamed it out.

She felt the pressure at her shoulder as he knelt on the bed, she felt the air of his leg move over her body, the pressure equalising as he settled onto his knees, she opened her mouth in anticipation and felt him move towards her. She felt the drop of moisture fall onto her chin just a second before she felt the pussy press hard into her gaping mouth...

"Return the compliment whore, make her come a hard as she has made you come," the words were hissed into her ear as the pussy eased up out of her mouth.

It wasn't Tracy's first time and she didn't delay in slipping her tongue in between the wet folds above her and prising some of the moisture out, "mmmmm, really is just like prom night" she thought as she tasted the sweet juices and set to work pleasing the woman sitting on her face.

She knew to change things up and was a bit surprised when after just a few minutes endeavour the woman changed position slightly, her clit was rammed into Tracy's mouth, Tracy's head was grabbed still and it was made obvious that Tracy was to focus on it, and not without reason, no sooner had Tracy taken the hint and started to alternate between sucking on and licking around that hard nub she felt the woman's thighs tense and start to shake, moments letter she was treated to the unmistakeable feel of an orgasm shaking through her legs and juices dripping like a leaky tap into her mouth and on her chin.

She could hear the panting and a keen mewling sound from the woman she had not yet seen, and knew she was having a decent orgasm.

Slowly the woman lifted herself up from Tracy's mouth, allowing her to gasp some much need air into her lungs, and as she did Tracy heard Malcolm ask if she had enjoyed that, Tracy didn't hear any answer but Malcolm's voice cut through the silence, "A good start whore, now get to work on her properly and make her enjoy it."

Before Tracy could start however the woman rose up, Tracy felt the pressure on the bed move a few times before the woman was back, this time as she sat on Tracy's face Tracy's nose felt itself between the cheeks of her arse, as her pussy was squarely over her mouth.

As Tracy set to work she inwardly smiled, the last time she had done this her friend was the one above her, pussy unshaved and tasting mostly of the lube from the condoms that had wrapped the 3 cocks she had already fucked, nothing like this sweet, bald pussy that tasted so good.

Tracy mixed it up good, she lapped at the juices, swirled and licked that precious clit, even slipped her tongue down between the cheeks of the woman's arse, noting the growl of pleasure that drew, she lay there and gave her everything, paying attention to the signs.

She could tell the woman was on the edge, she switched from the clit area and used her tongue to fuck in and out of the sweet pussy that was being ground into her, bringing the woman off the edge before slipping her tongue back over the clit, a few swipes with her tongue and Tracy pulled right back, licking right across the delicious lips up the gap between her cheeks before lapping at her anus, the woman growled deeply and Tracy went for it, poking her tongue into the tight hole and flicking just the tip of her tongue as it entered.

The result was spectacular, as she heard the woman's voice cry out "Oh fuck, yeeeees", the woman almost collapsed on top of Tracy, her naked breasts either side of and pushing into Tracy's mound, her pussy releasing more moisture than Tracy could believe, before she somehow managed to push herself back and force Tracy's tongue deeper into her back passage.

Tracy's mind was blown, not just with the force of the orgasm she was giving the woman above her, which was being ridden out with much screaming and profanity on Tracy's now painful tongue, Tracy knew who it was...

As the orgasm subsided and Tracy felt the body above her sink onto her own naked and tied body all she could say was "JULIE, what the fuck?"