The Newlyweds Next Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Follow Carl and his wife's journey into becoming submissives.
4.3k words
4.48
67.2k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music filled Olivia's house indicating the start of the party. Carl was upstairs, alone with Louise, Olivia's friend. He was kneeling on the floor, his arms behind his back as instructed whilst Louise finished setting up his make-up.

"Stay still Crystal." Louise sighed. "You want to look perfect for your reveal to the rest of Olivia's toys don't you? Just be thankful she's easing you in, Olivia and I used to hit all the hardcore fetish parties, if it was my choice I'd take you there first." Carl remained silent, his eyes on the floor. It had been a tough and very long day already, he could still feel the burning gaze of the shoppers in the mall as he walked awkwardly through it in the high heels. He was still locked into them now as he knelt on the floor, the padlocks a reminder than he was trapped with them for a while.

Carl didn't know what to expect of tonight. All he was aware of was that it was to be a party to introduce himself and Serena to the rest of Olivia's collection properly. Of course he had already met most of them at the first fateful night when they both first met Olivia, tonight he assumed would be a different kind of night. It felt like now was the calm before the storm as he tried to breathe steadily to relax as Louise finished off his makeup.

"Just one more for tonight that Olivia wanted me to put on you." Louise announced when she had finished his makeup, smiling proudly at her own efforts. She reached into a bag and pulled out what looked like a normal bra but it was filled with what appeared to be fake breasts. "Of course, in time you won't need this but for now you'll be wearing it constantly. It's quite a brilliant invention actually, normally you'd use clamps to connect your nipples to the inside of the fake breasts but since you're already pierced they kind of hook in, like so." Carl grunted unladylike in pain as his pierced nipples were stretched and clipped on to the inside of the fake breasts. Once attached, the bra was fitted over his shoulders and clipped on at the back. Carl was then made to stand and he immediately felt a surprising weight to the fake pair of breasts. Louise then finished dressing Carl by placing over an almost see through black top which showed off the bra underneath and a short skirt. He was then led to stand in front of a mirror where Carl could see how he looked. He was unrecognizable to himself, the new wig, make up and the breasts, apart from one or two masculine features in his face and his build, he would easily pass as a girl at a quick glance. What worried him more was how attractive he found the reflection, he'd never been too confident with his own body, with his looks, but seeing his reflection right now, he thought he looked, well, hot.

Louise walked by Carl's side as she helped him down the stairs. Having walked in the heels all day he was very slowly getting the hang of it but occasionally he would stumble. Walking into the main living room, Carl was greeted with a view he didn't expect. The room was filled with Olivia's neighbours, much like the night of the first party. However this time, everyone was either completely naked or wearing very little. In the center of the room was George and his wife Lisa. They were tied facing each other, Georges's hands tied above his head to the ceiling, Lisa's around his waist. He had a dildo gag in his mouth which filled both his and his wife's mouth. Clamps with weights attached connected their taut nipples and a large belt tied them close to each other at the waist.

"There you are. Look at how pretty you are Crystal!" Carl followed the voice to see Olivia sitting on a comfortable looking sofa. Serena was at her side cuddled up to her, still completely unaware of her surroundings. Still those blackout contact lenses were in her eyes and she seemed to have a couple of new accessories. First, and most obviously was that her hair had been died a bubblegum pink. Carl had to admit that it looked great on his wife and he immediately felt regret for what could have been between the two of them without Olivia's interference, Next, replacing the original headphones was a newer set. This set however was fluffy in design, the colour matched that of her and and came with a built in mouth gag and a matching fluffy collar. More a harness than just headphones alone, they held her mouth open, her neck posture straight and kept her deaf to all her surroundings. The chain linking her tongue to her clit was still there, if anything it looked like even that had been changed to a smaller length. Her tongue was visibly longer than it had been before and her front was covered from the drool that spilled out of her mouth. The last addition Carl noticed was she seemed to have some sort of fluffy tail attached to her ass in some way, again this matched the colour of her hair and the fluffy headphone/gag device she wore. She wasn't jumpy however, Carl thought that surely she must have felt the vibrations from the loud music but all that seemed to matter to her was Olivia's touch as she stroked her. Two more neighbours, were kneeling in front of Olivia, caressing Olivia's feet with their hands and tongues. Olivia had always looked powerful and intimidating but she had never exuded as much power to Carl as she did right then. Surrounded by people seeing to her every need, in her element and fully in control.

"Crystal's a natural Olivia, and she's not even reached her full potential yet! I'm feeling slightly jealous that you've found someone like this, I may have to go hunting myself." Louise sat on the sofa opposite and when Olivia clicked her fingers, two more men appeared from another room, gently removed Louise's heels and started caressing her feet. "I had no idea how much I needed this. Why haven't I come to one of your parties sooner Liv?"

Carl just stood still, not sure of what to do whilst taking in everything around him. There seemed to be even more people here this evening than there was at the party and Carl wondered how many of them were here by choice. Even a small part of himself wondered if at some point he had chosen this fate. Could he have fought if he really wanted to? Call Olivia out on her blackmail threat, walk away from the start with his wife and never look back. Was there a small part of him that was always curious about what was to happen and the more time he'd spent doing what Olivia had told him, the more he fell into her trap. His wave of thoughts stopped however when Olivia started speaking.

"Good evening all, tonight I'd like to introduce my new playthings." The music stopped and everyone fell silent at her words. Carl looked around and thought he could tell the difference between those who longed to be here and those who were forced. It was the eyes that gave them away. Some couldn't keep their eyes off of Olivia, they hung on her every word and blatantly admired her. Whether they had been blackmailed to begin with and became addicted to her presence or whether they had initially chose to be here was unclear. Surprisingly the people who seemed like they wanted to be here far outweighed the opposite. There were a few around the room who were either in bondage, or serving the others drinks and food that couldn't look at her or their gaze was filled with hate. Two of these were George and his wife Lisa. What a fall from grace it must have been for these two. Part of the social elite that lived down this street, well off and arrogant until they had tried to take on Olivia.

"First we have Crystal, come over dear." Carl's cheeks grew warm from the embarrassment as every eye in the room fell upon him. He walked slowly to ensure he didn't stumble as he walked over to Olivia. "As you can see, Crystal is starting to turn into the most wonderful young little slut. It's hard to believe she was ever a man and that was before I found her." The room laughed at Olivia's joke and Carl's eyes fell to the floor. Serena of course was blissfully unaware and for a second he wanted to scream at her for support but it would be of no use. Olivia then encouraged others to come get a closer look at Carl, lifting his skirt to show off the mini chastity device that currently encased his cock.

"Look how pretty he's become" One person mentioned as they came close. He felt their hands explore his body and he remained still, knowing he couldn't do anything about it without getting punished. They marveled at the fake breasts and when they squeezed them he felt the strain on his nipples as the clamps inside pulled taut.

"Look how small that cock cage is." Another said as they took his cage between two fingers and stroked where his cock bulged out through the air gaps. The shame he felt should have crippled him but with each new touch, with each degrading thing said he felt the arousal overwhelm him. It had been a few weeks since the last time he was let out of the cage and allowed to play with himself and he desperately, more than anything else, wanted to play with himself.

"Look at her, she's leaking." Louise exclaimed laughing and Carl groaned looking down and seeing a small, slow but steady flow of precum drip onto the floor.

"Look at Crystal getting all excited from the attention." Olivia laughed before walking over and telling Carl to get on his knees. "Lick it up." She whispered to him and Carl did as she said. The embarrassment was beyond anything he'd yet to experience but the way he felt right now, he would do anything that Olivia told him to. He was too far in now, the change was almost official with the name change and the Hormone Replacement Therapy. Even in his mind he was already well on the way to becoming Crystal. The taste wasn't as bad as Carl built it up to be when he first began to lap it up but he was all too aware of Olivia's other subs laughing, even those that didn't want to be there were happy that her attention wasn't directed at them. Carl was surprised when he looked up to see his wife, Serena's face right in front of him. Their tongue met on the carpet as they both licked it clean. This was the closest he had been to her in such a long time. He longed for her touch, her comfort but she couldn't even see him. She wasn't even aware of his presence. Carl was seriously scared that Serena didn't remember him or what they had at all anymore. Sighing, Carl raised himself back to his feet, using the sofa to steady himself as he rose. Serena meanwhile just knelt by his feet, leaning her head into his legs. It was only a small thing but at once Carl felt comfort at her touch. She may not know it was him but she was still there.

After Carl's introduction was complete, Olivia showed off her pet Serena, guiding her away from Carl's side. She explained how Serena hadn't talked, heard or seen anything for almost a month now. The combination of that and some subliminal messages played through her headphones had began to mould her into the perfect pet. Olivia then confirmed Carl's suspicions about Serena's tongue growing and mentioned that her clit was showing signs of stretching as well. She planned to add heavier bells to her pussy lips to have them begin to stretch as well. The guests were enticed by Serena, all of them rushed to get a better look and Serena seemed to love the attention as they all inspected her. Carl meanwhile was allowed to return to the party, to mingle with the other guests and drink with them as well. He found that most of the people here were proud to call themselves Olivia's subs. They'd met her at a party or heard about her from someone else. Either way they had sought her out and sort of become a part time sub of hers at parties like this or larger fetish parties. Surprisingly, they knew about Olivia's other methods of gathering subs and were completely okay with it.

After a while, the first show of the night began. Everyone circled George and Lisa who were still bound in the middle of the room, they all seemed to know what was to happen and excitement filled their faces. It was Olivia who started it all off, reaching into a large basket in the corner of the room she pulled out what appeared to be a large wooden stick. The crowed 'oohed' in anticipation and the stick made a whooshing sound as it flew through the air and hit George's behind. Up close, Carl could see all the fading marks from the last time this must have took place as George cried out in pain. For the next ten minutes, Louise and Olivia used various implements to thrash out at George and Lisa. Both of them were in tears as the crowd cheered but Carl couldn't help but notice that George was hard in his excitement and Lisa was dripping with hers. When red marks covered both their skins they were left alone and Olivia and Louise went around the various other subs, offering them the same attention. Most of them were all too willing to accept the punishment. Carl tried to stay in the corner to avoid the attention but it wasn't too long before Louise found him.

"You don't want to miss out on the fun do you Crystal?" Come on, turn around, bend over and lift your skirt. Show me that sexy ass of yours." Carl did as he was told, dreading what was to come but he knew that it would be a thousand times worse if he gave them an excuse to make it so. A small crowd formed as he bent over and reached back to lift up his skirt. Louise took pleasure in her work as she lifted the small whip she had and lashed out at Carl's behind. He cried out at the first lash and barely had time to recover before she did so again. The crowd cheered as Louise continued her assault and Carl began to sob.

"Don't cry Crystal. You'll ruin that make-up I spent so long applying to you earlier and that would make me really angry. You don't want that, do you?" Carl stiffened up and wiped his eyes before nodding. Finding an inner strength he never knew he had he gritted his teeth and took the pain of the beating she offered until she grew bored and moved on to someone else. With his ass red and beaten, he gently rubbed it before standing back up and looking to see where she headed to next. The room was like a massive sex party. Other than the beatings administered by Olivia and Louise, people were making out, giving oral sex and there was even one couple who was having sex on the floor.

After a while, Olivia gathered everyone together once again, there was to be one more show for the night. She had Carl kneel on the floor and she cuffed his hands behind him. Next, she guided Serena next to him and laid her down on her back. For a second, Carl got hopeful. Maybe this was to be the opportunity he desired. Olivia would let him out of his cage and let him have sex with his wife. His cock strained against the cage once again and he moaned in frustration.

"Andy, get over here." Olivia called out and Carl turned to see Andy who was completely naked, excitedly rush over. His penis was still erect and his eyes portrayed his hunger. Carl knew what was about to happen but he hoped that it didn't. That hope was misplaced though. At Olivia's instruction, Andy positioned himself over Serena and he looked at Carl with a wicked grin before he penetrated her. Carl tried to turn away but Olivia made him watch as Andy fucked his wife with an animalistic energy.

"Look at how happy she is." Olivia whispered into Carl's ear. "You could never make her feel like that. Look at her eyes, just how great that makes her feel. You were never man enough to do this to her, this was why I chose you. You'd make a far better girl with your two own holes used to please others." Carl couldn't say anything in return. This man was fucking his wife and Olivia was right, Serena was loving every second of it. Her cries of pleasure filled the air as she encouraged Andy on whilst Olivia pushed Carl's face in closer. He couldn't bare to look, though he had no choice as Andy roughly fucked his wife. Her cries of pain from the clamps still in place mixed with her howls of pleasure, he couldn't keep his eyes off of his wife's face. She wasn't fighting this, if anything she was doing her best to encourage Andy. Olivia was right, Carl could never do this for her and if he truly wanted her to be happy surely he should enjoy seeing her like this.

Carl was too lost in his thoughts with his gaze fixed on his wife being fucked that he failed to notice Olivia place on a small strap on and position herself behind him. Without a warning, she pulled on his wig ensuring to grab a fist full of his hair as she did and roughly thrusted inside him. Having worn a butt plug for long periods of time recently, this wasn't as painful as it could have been but still he felt the pain. Olivia held his head so that he had to continue watching his wife whilst he was being fucked. It wasn't long before he started to enjoy the sensation of being fucked by Olivia's strap on and he moaned in pleasure himself. Carl couldn't help himself, it felt so good and watching his wife enjoy being fucked so much had turned him on a great deal. Olivia then leaned over and whispered something to Andy. He reacted instantly to her command and he pulled out of his wife before finishing himself off by ejaculating over Serena's pussy and turning to ejaculate over Carl's face. The humiliation was too much and with Olivia still pounding his ass, Carl experienced his first flaccid orgasm whilst locked in a cage, without stimulation to his penis.

"Good little bitch." Olivia congratulated, laughing at Carl's shame. Andy knelt submissively by her, his face somewhat sated for the minute although he was still hard. "Now clean up all the mess Crystal." Still on the high from his orgasm, Carl leapt at the opportunity and he crawled over to his wife and although the salty warm taste was foreign to him, he relished the chance to be so close and in contact with his wife. He wasn't sure because of the noise of the music but he could swear he heard his wife purring from the attention.

After Carl had cleaned up, the party continued into the early hours of the morning. He was allowed to mingle with the others once more and he had a couple of drinks whilst he watched some other guests play with each other. It was the first time Carl didn't feel any despair at his situation. Yes things hadn't turned out how he planned with his wife in this new neighbourhood but he had found a great deal out about himself that he never knew the past few weeks. Some of the things he had done he would never have dreamed of doing let alone enjoying them as he had. The fact that humiliation was a great turn on for him, another thing he wouldn't have realised if not for Olivia. He still feared her but he no longer hated her, if anything, he started to idolize her. She did have a body of a goddess and the control she held over him was complete.

When the party started to filter out and people started to leave, Carl was taken down to the basement once again with his wife. As a reward for his good behavior they were both locked together in the same cage. Of course with his chastity he couldn't do anything but he enjoyed being able to lay and hug his wife once again. He had no idea how much he had missed this until now. Tired from the nights activities, he laid next to his wife as they both slept in peace.

The next couple of weeks after the party went quickly for Carl. After being fucked in the ass for the first time by Olivia that night, she had moved him onto the bigger plug and trained his ass anally every night. Her friend Louise had enjoyed her time at the party so much that she visited much more often and often helped out with these sessions. Without a job, Carl's job for the day was to complete chores around Olivia's house. Louise or Olivia would pick out a new skimpy outfit everyday and have his angles cuffed together and his wrists shackled loosely by chain to a collar round his neck. He would then clean around the house, serve Olivia or whatever guests she had with drinks and food. He'd then have to spend some time exercising to help shape his body how Olivia wanted it to be whilst also being kept on a strict diet. As long as he behaved, he was allowed to share a room at night with his wife Serena. She still didn't know it was him of course, he was unable to speak to her and she was unable to see him still but he enjoyed being close to her all the same.

12