The Newlyweds Next Door Ch. 05

Story Info
Follow Carl and his wife's journey into becoming submissives.
4.5k words
4.29
50.7k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks passed in a blur for Crystal Cherry. When she received the letter confirming the name change, it dawned on her that Carl was no more. It was only a name but it had once been hers, if she tried to hang on to it it would just remind her of a different life, one that no longer was possible. The day after receiving the letter, Olivia took Crystal to the city to get her IDs and paper work sorted. Along with the name change, Crystal had requested to be identified as a female on all her IDs and the approval came through this morning. First of all was the driving license. Olivia watched from the door as Crystal queued, waiting to be served. She was nervous as she provided her old ID, the one showing her as Carl and official documents from the government. The worker, a young woman in her early twenties couldn't stop comparing the differences between the photo in the ID and Crystal in front of her.

"This was you?" She asked, astounded. "That's impressive, you look so pretty."

"Thank you." Crystal responded, genuinely happy to hear the kind words. She had been nervous, this being the first person that he had revealed his change to. He wondered how she would react if she knew how he had been forced into it originally but that was the past. The tight plug and the even tighter chastity device reminding her of her place. The young woman was polite and helpful as she gestured Crystal to go into the photo booth and get a new photo for the ID. She then waited a few minutes for the ID to be approved and then printed. The worker smiled warmly as she passed it over and Crystal struggled to keep the tears in as her emotions from the young woman's kindness over powered her.

Crystal had been noticing that more and more recently. Over the last week she had experienced mood swings like she had never had before. One moment she would be happy and content, the next sad and depressed. Her chest which was now definitely showing the signs of the Hormone Replacement Therapy was tender and looked a little swollen. Wiping her eyes, not wanting to ruin the mascara, Crystal thanked the woman and walked over to where Olivia was waiting. She felt proud at how well she handled the high heels now. They weren't comfortable by no means but she was able to walk without stumbling much at all now. Crystal also couldn't deny how stylish they looked, even with the discrete padlock locking them in place. She had been wearing high heels for two weeks straight now, even having them locked in place whilst she was asleep. This current pair had a longer heel which put even more pressure on her toes she had been wearing for two days now.

"All done?" Olivia asked and Crystal showed her the printed ID. "You look so pretty Crystal. Pass me your old ID, you will destroy these later."

The rest of the morning passed quickly as Crystal changed all her official documents. Unfortunately some places wasn't as kind and welcoming as the young woman had been earlier. Some would laugh and joke, bringing over their work colleagues to join in the fun. During this time, Crystal would just stand there looking at the floor, her cheeks warm from the shame as the two colleagues would enjoy their jokes. The worse ones however were the ones who would disapprove, the ones who silently judged and whose eyes burned right through her. Suddenly Crystal felt empathy for all those who had willingly changed their gender. Those who had identified themselves as different gender to what they were born, who had gone through the long and challenging process to become comfortable in their own body only to walk in and be judged by someone who had no idea what it felt like to be uncomfortable in your own body. By the time Crystal was done, her feet were aching and she felt mentally and physically tired.

Back at Olivia's house, Crystal went straight into doing her chores that Olivia had set up for her this morning. All of the household cleaning, laundry fell for her to do. The butt plug moving with every step caused her little clit to strain against the even smaller chastity device and she ached for release. After tidying up she would tend to her wife, Serena. Crystal would lead Serena outside where he would help her exercise by having her crawl as fast as she could around Olivia's large garden. She would then feed her by filling up two bowls with food and water and then, when she was finished, she would wash her. It was amazing to Crystal how Serena could function as she was. He looked at her, frog tied with her wrists bound to her upper arms and her ankles to her thighs, forced to crawl on her knees and elbows all day. Then there was the chain connecting her tongue and clit. It was being shortened constantly and even if you were to undo the chain, Serena's tongue would still loll out of her mouth, drool spilling down her chin. The weighted bells attached to her labia had stretched them further and if you looked at her from behind you would see her stretched labia protrude from her body and her stretched clit in the middle. Even more remarkably, Serena hadn't been able to see or hear her surroundings for the past few months. This changed however this morning when Olivia removed the expensive noise cancelling headphones and Serena heard her surroundings for the first time in a long while. She was confused at first but the second she heard Olivia's voice, she headed for it, trying to find it by sound alone.

Whilst Crystal was alone with Serena she would take to her. Her voice was still the same since the Hormone Replacement Therapy did little to alter it but Serena didn't recognize it. The damage to Serena's mind was too great that Crystal wondered if she would ever remember her husband and if she did, what would she think if she saw him, well her, now. Still, Serena seemed to enjoy the attention she received from her. The stroking of her hair and her back, whilst she didn't seem to register Crystal's words, she did look at her with an inquisitive look on her face, similar to how a dog would look at it's owner when being spoke to. The only person she seemed to understand and would respond to, was Olivia. Anything Olivia commanded of Serena, she would do instantly.

After Crystal had tended to Serena she would eat herself, of course her food was limited to the minimum to ensure she achieved that supermodel frame that Olivia wished for her. Just how she wished for a large steak with fries right now. Instead the contents of her plate looked like a mix of a garden and rabbit food. She was a little worried about her job for the evening. Part of her new set of chores included seeing to Andy's needs. Andy was the experimental sub that Olivia's friend, Louise, had used a drug which kept Andy in a permanent state of arousal. Serena couldn't imagine how hard it must be to live with a twenty-four hour a day, seven days a week, erection. Olivia had stated that his mind was broken and that he needed daily release as his body was producing more and more sperm, also, it would be good practice for Crystal for her future endeavors. Eventually Crystal would be sent out to make money for Olivia by working as a sex worker. Crystal didn't know what to think of this but had long ago learnt to go with the flow. If she defied Olivia, her life would only be worse.

"I've been talking with Louise over some future procedures for both you and your wife Crystal." Olivia said once Crystal had eaten. "I have a few in mind for you both and I want to do them sooner rather than later, however, for the main one for you, I've decided to make a challenge of how long you can hold out. Tonight, Andy will take your anal virginity. You will be let out of chastity and your aim will be not to cum." Crystal felt horrified, up to now she had only had a butt plug and Olivia's small strap-on penetrate her ass but she'd never had a real dick, let alone anything as big as Andy's permanently erect monster of a cock.

"What if I do cum?" Crystal asked and she began stroking Serena who had just entered the room to take her mind off of the worry.

"If you do cum, you'll lose your balls. It is something that will happen eventually, those little things are useless now. This will be started tomorrow should you lose, you're heading to Louise's work place tomorrow to receive your first implants and speech modification surgery anyway." It was almost too much for Crystal and she had to hold on to the table to steady herself. Ever since the name change she had stopped thinking of herself as a guy and although the balls were a reminder of his old life, she still didn't think she could lose them just yet. Still it was Olivia's will, and as she said, it would happen one way or the other.

Later that evening, Olivia called Crystal into the living room. She walked in and was told to strip, leaving the high heels on.

"Lay on the floor, on your back and lift your legs up, holding them up by the heels." Crystal did as she was told and could almost feel the plug slipping out of her spread cheeks. It was about time she moved on to the bigger size, a thought that she couldn't believe crossed her mind. Then Crystal saw Andy enter the room, naked as he always was, his eyes lit up when he saw Crystal laying there. It occurred to Crystal that he mustn't care about whether Crystal had once been a guy, if your mind was as messed up as Andy's was and you felt the way he did all the time, any hole would do.

Crystal grew nervous as Andy eagerly approached but when Olivia removed his chastity device, her mind eased and shifted to the sensation of touch on her penis. Olivia then moved her attention to Andy, placing a condom on him and then dripping lube on to Crystal's asshole and then using her gloved fingers, she used two fingers easing in the lube. When Andy entered though, Crystal struggled. Never had she felt anything this big, it felt as though he was ripping up her insides with every thrust but Andy didn't care. With an animalistic need, he fucked her as if his life depended on it and Crystal just laid there taking it. She couldn't deny it felt good, even though a bit painful and it didn't take long before she felt she was going to cum. It was an odd experience for Crystal, her penis was still flaccid and the effects of the extreme chastity device were clear. Her penis was far shorter than it had been before and it was small to begin with. It barely looked like an inch long. Crystal was struggling to hold back her orgasm. It didn't help when Olivia encouraged Serena to come over and lick Crystal's super sensitive nipples. It was that which drove her over the edge, the joint sensations was too much and Crystal started leaking cum from her soft penis.

"Well, I thought you would last at least one night of this before you came. Guess I was wrong, what a delightful little slut you are Crystal." Olivia laughed as she removed Andy's filled condom. She leaked it over Crystal's closed mouth and whispered to Serena to kiss Crystal. Exhausted and confused, Crystal passionately kissed her wife, their tongues pushing Andy's cum into each others mouth. Crystal felt she should be disgusted, she was brought up as a straight man and used to be completely disgusted about seeing another penis, let alone what she had done tonight. It had felt so good however and even sharing a cum kiss with her wife now, it felt so right.

"Guess you've got a busy day with all your procedures tomorrow Crystal." Olivia exclaimed as she replaced the chastity device. Crystal winced as her penis, sensitive from the ejaculation earlier pressed against the steel cage. Olivia then led both Crystal and Serena to their cage ready for bed. When she was gone, whether Serena still smelled the cum and wanted more, she wouldn't stop kissing Crystal until they finally fell asleep snuggled up to each other.

The next day, Crystal was woken up early and told to get ready to leave immediately. Along with Serena, she was led to Olivia's care and told to sit in the back. George then arrived, the scars from the whipping from the party evident on the back of his neck and arms. He lifted Serena into the back next to Crystal and she sat next to Crystal. Olivia then took the passenger seat as George drove them out into the city.

"You'll have to go round the back." Olivia instructed George. "There's a back door, can't have Serena crawling naked through the street now can we?" George nodded and took a turning leading round to the back of Selby's Cosmetic Wonders. Crystal recognized the tall glass building from her last visit and when they arrived around the back, Louise was waiting for them. They followed Louise inside into a private double room at the back of the facility. There she explained the procedures she would be performing to Crystal. First off was the enhanced breast surgery. Since Louise had branched out, one of the things that had provided her with the most success was her work on implants. Her team had performed thousands of operations with no complications or complaints at all. Her implant designs were the most realistic on the market and were sometimes mistaken for completely natural breasts. Second was the voice modification. This was another area where Louise's research had made incredibly progress. Plenty of people came here to have their voice tone adjusted, even professional singers and through her work she was able to adjust the vocal cords to produce whatever sound was required. For Crystal, she was to have her voice become more feminine, a higher pitched, more dreamlike, musical sound. On Olivia's request, she would also be given a lisp, something that Louise had made possible with her work. Finally was the procedure to remove Crystal's testicles, Oriechtomy. Crystal would be put under general anesthetic and an incision would be made under her testicles. The testicles would be removed and the skin tightened so that it would appear as a flat mound.

Crystal's head span as the procedures were being explained. It was all happening too quickly, she would be put under from the anesthetic and then when she woke up, everything would be different and there was no turning back. There wasn't much she could do about it and in truth she had accepted that she was Olivia's possession now. Her physical appearance and mental attitude had been completely changed and she was already, officially, a female. It scared her a little but her choice had been made. She wouldn't fight this. When Louise handed her the paper work, she signed without question, earning a warm embrace from Olivia. Once the paper work had been signed, everything went quickly. Olivia went outside to monitor from the glass window and Louise's team arrived into the room, setting up the anesthetic. An oxygen mask was placed over her mouth as the anesthetic was being delivered.

"Are you comfortable Crystal?" Louise asked softly and Crystal nodded affirmatively. "I want you to count down in your head from ten for me, can you do that?" Crystal nodded again and started counting. Ten, nine, eight. Her mind emptied and she began to feel relaxed. Seven, six, five.... and she was out.

Crystal woke wearily, her mind cloudy and her whole body sore. Olivia sat in the chair next to the bed and she placed an arm gently on Crystals arm when she noticed she was awake.

"Everything went well Crystal. Just rest now." Olivia soothed and Crystal looked down at her body. She couldn't see anything right now, everything was bandaged and when she tried to lift herself up she experienced pain so she just laid back down and sleep took her once again.

Crystal spent most of the next couple of days sleeping as her body healed. She would wake up after a few hours and try to read or watch TV but she'd soon feel tired again and have to sleep. Eventually though she started to feel better, her mind more active and the pain relenting.

"Good Morning Crystal. Don't speak." Louise said warmly as she entered the room and sat at the side of the bed. "Your surgeries were a complete success and you're recovering well. You'll have a sore throat and no voice for a few more days and they'll be some swelling in your new breasts and where your testicles once were for a couple of weeks. It could take up to a couple of years for the scar to fully heal, though quicker should you take care of it properly." Crystal nodded, pleased everything went well. "Now for some extras I did. Normally, due to the continued Hormone Replacement Therapy and Oriechtomy, your body would produce far less testosterone, so normally you would be less and less interested in sex. Olivia did not want that to be the cast though. Through experimental work here, I've been working on nerves and their role in the body. The goal was to find a way to help reduce pain for people who were suffering but I found a way to manipulate and add to the nervous system. During your surgery I added many more nerve endings to your mini-penis, which is now effectively, your clitoris. I've added so many in fact that you have more nerve endings there than a normal female clitoris would have and they are far more sensitive. The downside is that you'll never orgasm again. Stimulation to your nipples and clit will build up waves of pleasure inside you but they will not subside, you will not feel release. Your mind will be a slave to the pleasure overwhelming you, desperate for a release to all the built up arousal but you won't get it. When the simulation stops, all that built up arousal will slowly dissipate leaving you empty, frustrated and desperate for more. I've also added more nerve endings to your nipples, any touch to either them or your clit will be overwhelming and your mind will melt to the pleasure until you start to crave it, turning you into the perfect, wanting, slut. There's also one more change I've made to your clit, but I'll let that one be a nice surprise. I'll leave you to rest a little bit more, you can leave in a couple of days. Just wait until you see your wife." Louise smiled as she left and Crystal wondered what work Serena had done, she didn't know her wife was having work as well.

It wasn't until the next day that Crystal saw Serena and she was completely shocked. The most noticeable difference was that her skin was jet black and she had a long tail.

"It's called Liquid Latex." Olivia began as she walked into the room. "I was made aware of it's existence after reading an article about a Fetish Fair in London. It bonds with the skin, enhancing sensitivity. I can also make it so that she feels nothing at all. Just by giving her a tablet in her food she will either be extra sensitive all over, every touch sending shivers through her body and bringing her to many orgasms over the day or she will be unable to feel anything at all. It gives skin the texture of latex as well, it'll look shiny and feel smooth like latex and I can also change the color of it as I please." Crystal just nodded, taking it all in. She had to admit it looked good. "Then there's the tail. Through surgery it is attached to the base of Serena's spine. It is a muscle that he body can control and it reacts to how she's feeling. If she's sad or scared it will hang low between her legs. If she's excited, it will wag uncontrollably. If you look close you may also see that her nipples, labia and clitoris are all larger and now have even more piercings with bells attached. The liquid latex ensures that all these areas are more sensitive and even spreads inside. You may notice that her clitoris is actually bigger than yours now as well. The other change is her tongue, Louise has sliced it down the middle splitting it. Her tongue was already longer from the stretching and now it is permanently longer, it will always loll out of her mouth and the split was for my own enjoyment, I can't wait until it heals and I get her to perform oral upon me."

After a couple of days ordered rest, Crystal and Serena were allowed home. Crystal had reduced chores to help her rest, the only chores she had to perform were light duty and she was allowed to see to Andy's needs by hand for the time being. Her only other duty was to look after her wife Serena as she healed and became accustomed to her changes. Often she would moan in pleasure as her skin was touched or she touched something so Crystal had to be easy with her. After a few more days, Crystal's voice fully healed. When she spoke for the first time she was shocked by the foreign sound. The lisp made her musical voice sound even more sexier shockingly and it took Crystal a while to get used to it.

12