The Newton Tenancy Agreement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way back to the house I tried to calm down, but hubby intercepted me and made a comment about me spending a lot of time at Omar's. I asked if that upset him, and he said we'd have to talk about it tonight in bed. I said that sounded nice, trying to maintain my composure.

As soon as he was busy with something I went to the computer and went to the website Omar had given me. It was his site, with pictures of him all over it, pictures of him with white women, and movies available to paying customers. I signed in using the info Omar had given me and found lots of movies to watch. I clicked on one and saw the girl he had been with last night—it was already up there. I watched and realized that she was an older woman like me, and saw the wedding ring she kept showing the camera. It all got me really hot.

As soon as I knew Omar was up on Sunday morning I went out and talked to him, immediately telling him how much I had enjoyed the show, and he joked asking me if I could see myself in his studio without my husband.

As slyly as I could I whispered in his ear, "I noticed you had nothing booked for tonight..." I couldn't believe I had said that. It was like every time I opened my mouth I said something that made it harder to avoid an explosive situation.

He moaned softly, there was a tense silence, then we both joked around again and tried to make the whole thing back into casual flirting. I walked back to the house on wobbly legs, my heart pounding, nearly hyperventilating, soaked between the legs—neither of us sure whether I was going to visit Omar tonight or not.

To be continued...

12