The Next Act

Story Info
Search for new lovers goes online.
2.4k words
4.17
47.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had enjoyed her introduction to extra-marital sex but our very busy lives didn’t leave room for much else besides work, sleep, and household responsibilities. We had often pondered the question, where do you find people who are interested in a heterosexually open lifestyle, without diving into the pandoras box of a swing club? My wife wasn’t quite ready for what she might find in that kind of an environment, so I needed to find something a little more familiar.

Our answer came in the form of an online dating website, after looking into the sites details I approached my wife with the idea of running our own ad. She was skeptical at first, but curious to see what kind of a response we would get. I went ahead and submitted our ad and included a few photos of our second threesome to spark some interest. Within a day or two the responses began to flood in. It seemed like every horny single male (and a few not so single males) within a fifty mile radius were sending email. I knew that if I left the task of weeding through all of these messages were left to my wife, she would very soon begin rejecting most of them, simply trying to lighten the load getting very frustrated and losing interest in the process. So I decided to try and filter through them all and forward to her those that best fit what she was looking for. That idea seemed to work pretty well, my wife still rejected several without much consideration, but her interest remained high. Probably the funniest consequence of my “filtering” was that when asking those applicants that my wife thought were worth further contact, a few of them became very suspicious whether I actually had a wife, or something similar.

But getting back to the events, there were several replies that she found interesting, one of which was a college student in his late twenties with a well muscled body and a very large cock. We ended up exchanging several emails before my wife went ahead and gave him her cell phone number so that their chats could become a little more spontaneous and intimate. A few times I came home from work to find my wife naked in bed, one hand cradling the phone next to her ear, the other gently toying with her clit or inner lips. Her smoothly shaven pussy swollen and aroused by the explicit suggestions of her admirer.

They continued to get to know one another for a couple of weeks before we made a date for the next Friday evening. We agreed to meet at a bistro, like a Bennigan’s or a TGIFridays, a neutral setting where everyone could meet in safety and further learn about each other. The days leading up to that night slipped by with more than enough work and other responsibilities to keep us occupied until that afternoon when I dropped the kids off at the sitter’s and my wife stepped into the shower to start getting ready.

When I returned home I found my wife had dressed in a very short black mini skirt, a nylon black floral pattern halter top, and a pair of black heels. Needless to say she looked incredibly sexy, her dark locks gently curving over her creamy shoulders, the roundness of her breasts embraced by the stretchy knit, the high hem of her skirt that revealed everything with the slightest provocation all alluded to the wanton desire that welled inside of her.

What should have been a twenty minute drive to our meeting place turned into an aggravating forty five minutes because of traffic, made all the more frustrating by the sight of my wife’s nearly naked sex so close at hand. We eventually made it to the restaurant, parking in the back lot and made our way inside to one of the small bar side tables to await our guest for the evening. Our bartender that evening was exceptionally attentive, without a doubt his quality service was a reaction to my beautiful wife’s attire, or lack of. We had only just gotten to the restaurant on time, and now several minutes later, we began to wonder if our guest was delayed by the same traffic we had been stuck in, or if he had changed his mind at the last minute. We looked around the bar and although there was one guy that I thought might be my wife’s date, I wasn’t sure. In order to see if that was in fact her man, or if he were somewhere else entirely, she picked up her cell phone and dialed his number. Sure enough the guy that I was watching picked up his own cell phone and realizing that we were all within a few yards of each other, hung up and stepped over to greet us.

He was dressed a little more casually than we were and he looked a little different than his web photos had let on, but all in all he came off very friendly and attentive. We ordered another round as he sat between my wife and I and we made small talk, he seemed a little unsure of just how to act, pretty understandable I guess when you’re sitting in a bar flirting with a woman who you’ve been teasing with phone sex for a couple weeks and her husband is sitting right there on the other side of you. We discussed all manner of things from safe sex and what brings someone to place or respond to such an ad, as well as all sorts of more mundane “normal” conversation.

The longer our meeting progressed, the more noticeable a gleam in my wife’s eye became. After a couple more rounds she was openly moving their seats close together, maintaining body contact, a cursory nibble to his ear as she whispered something to him in private. Eventually he got a somewhat worried look on his face and with every bit of honest admission that he could muster, he quietly mentioned to me that she had put her hand into his pants and was stroking his cock. Looking over at my wife I could see nothing but desire in her eyes as she gazed lustily at him, I chuckled briefly at his admission and simply told him, what was good for the goose was good for the gander, why didn’t he check to see if she was wearing any panties. His solemn look lightened a tad and he adjusted himself to do just what I had suggested. I sat back in my chair a little so that I at least saw my wife uncrossing and spreading her legs in order to give him access.

Things were heating up nicely between those two but time was slipping away, we would only have another ninety minutes before we would have to head towards home and retrieve the kids. My wife and I discussed these facts between ourselves and decided to start moving our little party towards the parking lot. We finished our drinks and paid the tab before heading outside, my wife and her date walking arm in arm, each other occasionally letting their hands slide down to caress the others ass. I got to our car first, a somewhat spacious European station wagon loaded with leather and all of the comforts you could want. As I got into the driver’s seat, I looked out to see my wife embracing, fondling, and kissing her new found playmate as if they were two teenagers standing at the door. I reached back and opened a back seat door and my wife led her new boyfriend into the car.

I sat in the driver’s seat sideways so that I wouldn’t miss a moment of their passionate petting and kissing. I reached back and fondled her breasts, still covered by her halter as their tongues danced and their hands explored each other’s sex. At first he had one finger slowly stroking her clit and parting her pussy and then two, soon he began teasing her clit with his tongue while gently sliding those fingers in and out of very wet sex.

Although we were parked behind the restaurant, there were still several cars around and I decided to move the car to a more secluded section of the lot so that we wouldn’t give a live sex show to any families that might happen to park nearby. He continued to pleasure her like this until she was panting and sighing, her first small orgasms beginning to flow through her.

Soon his ministrations were simply not enough, as expert as they were at bringing her to ecstacy, she wanted more, she wanted the long fat cock that she had toyed with in the restaurant inside of her wanton cunt. She urged him to stop teasing her and to fuck her instead, I reached into the armrest compartment and withdrew a couple of condoms and handed them to him. With a little difficulty, because of the cramped back seat, he pulled his pants down to below his knees. She lay across the back seat with her legs spread lewdly, one foot hooked over the back of the seat, the other resting on the floor. He positioned himself between her thighs and guided the bulbous head of his cock to her wet and waiting lips. Slowly he began to push his cock into her, she groaned loudly as he spread her pussy further than any cock had ever done. I was amazed to watch something as thick as my wrist is wide slowly slide into my wife’s slippery folds. Her smoothly shaven lips collapsed under his constant pressure and clung to his cock as he pulled back out. After a couple of minutes of slow and cautious probing he began to quicken his pace little by little. While her initial groans faded as she grew accustomed to his size, they were now replaced by ever louder moans and gasps as larger and more powerful orgasms began to build within her.

Not a coherent word was shared between the two as he now easily slid his cock in and out of her well primed pussy. He began to thrust his cock into her in very hard, singular thrusts, much like a hammer driving a large spike home with one blow each time. With each successive thrust she yelped and panted with extreme pleasure, cumming over and over, clutching at his head, her face flushed, her eyes squinted closed, her legs twitching as his cock delivered wave after wave of torrid delight. He managed to keep this tempo up for several minutes and I began to wonder, even though we were in an isolated spot, if someone wasn’t in fact listening to my wife’s very loud passion. Eventually with several hard final thrusts, he came, filling the latex sheath that covered his cock.

They lay together for a moment but the warmth of the evening air combined with the heat of their exertions pressed him to escape to the fresh air outside of the car. As soon as he had exited, I took his place in the back seat with my wife. I was as horny as I could possibly imagine after witnessing all of the evening’s activities. I wouldn’t be able to wait for even a moment longer before having my way with her as well. Just as awkwardly as he had done, I pulled my pants down below my knees, I unrolled a fresh condom onto myself and then pressed my cock to my wife’s pussy. If I hadn’t been aware before, I certainly was made aware very quickly just how thick his cock was as I didn’t even fill my wife’s pussy as I normally do, I didn’t even touch the sides! I tried fucking her as best that I could but I soon realized that my efforts wouldn’t do her much good without the extra girth that he possessed.

I coaxed her for just a moment, it didn’t take much considering the pleasure plateau that she had been on for the last thirty minutes or so, and then I removed my condom and pressed my cock against her ass. All of the juices that had seeped out of her pussy while keeping her wet enough to accommodate him now lubricated my cock as I eased past her little sphincter and slowly buried my cock in her butt. Once again she groaned with pleasure, I slowly eased my cock in and out until she could accept it more easily. I lifted her legs over my shoulders as I continued to fuck my horny little wife in the ass. I picked up the pace still more until I was pounding my cock into her. She began to cum again from this new invasion, urging me on as I quickly felt myself pass the point of no return. With every sordid thought and vision that I had been party to that evening I came violently, spraying my cum deep into her rectum.

I fell against my wife’s heaving chest, our breath taken away by the effort and elation of our sex. As I sat back up I reveled at the sight of my wife’s lewd pose, her halter askew with her breasts exposed, her skirt gathered at her waist, her legs spread wide, her pussy swollen, flushed and obviously well fucked, her anus slightly agape with the slightest hint of cum beginning to leak out, her face a vision of effort rewarded and lust fulfilled. I tried to squirm back into my pants to no avail and was forced to step just out of the car in order to get them back in place. I took a few deep breaths of fresh air and called my wife’s new lover back to the car.

I got back into the driver’s seat as he sat back with my wife, they made some small pillow talk as I moved the car back towards the lot that his car was in. They both got out to say their good-byes, sealing the evening with another heated embrace and a deep soulful kiss before my wife got back into the front passenger seat and we made our way back home. We drove in contented silence for a few minutes before reliving and relishing the adventure that we had just experienced.

We haven’t found any other satisfying partners through the internet, though we did pursue a few other attempts. Her next lover would be someone that she was already familiar and friendly with, but that’s for another time.