The Next Anniversary

Story Info
It all falls down like a house of cards!
13.5k words
3.58
163.5k
30

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,246 Followers

This is the last installment of the Dave and Jenny saga.

There have been five previous chapters.

The Anniversary Weekend, Jenny sleeps with a stranger.

The Anniversary Continues, Jenny makes it up to Dave with her virgin butt.

The Anniversary Ends, Jenny falls again.

The Anniversary- Six Months On Pt 1, Jenny goes back for more.

The Anniversary- Six Months On Pt 2 Dave gets a special visitor.

I was unsure where to put this but I decided to put it in loving wives for the irony.

There is very little sex in this story it's really just to bring the series to a conclusion.

It is told from different characters points of view, the characters name precedes their section.

Hope you have enjoyed the series. Thanks to those who left comments, I've enjoyed the feedback. Also those who kindly favored my stories.

This has been a learning experience for me, I hope the writing got better.

A massive thanks to Texancowgirl for all her help editing as well as plot tips and encouragement.

Cheers

CharlieB4

*

The Next Anniversary.

Jenny:

I was startled by my phone buzzing, it was a message from a number I didn't recognize. Opening the message my legs went weak.

Hi Jenny, James in car accident, been in a coma for two days. Woke up today and is asking for you.

Please ring back! Tyrone.

James was supposed to be in the states on a business trip, he must have had the accident on the way to the airport. Tyrone was a guy he used to work with, creepy, short, stocky. I got an ugly vibe from him whenever he was around. I rang back.

"Hi it's Jenny, how is James?"

"They won't tell me too much but it's not good!"

"What happened?"

"Drugged up truckie, been on the road for 18 hours straight went through a stop light and collected James. He was trapped for 4 hours before they could get him out. He is busted up pretty bad!"

"Shit!" Was all I could think of.

"He has been asking after you. Is there any way you could get to Sydney?" Tyrone asked.

"Umm, it's really hard mid-week. I .. Er .. I might be able to manage it."

I had organized to go this weekend, James was supposed to be taking me away somewhere special. I was going to help out at a fundraiser for school tomorrow, maybe Lisa could help me out. Dave would be fine with the kids, in fact I think he looked forward to me leaving sometimes.

"Can I get back to you? I've got a few things to sort out."

"Yeah sure, let me know when your free and I'll organize a flight and pick you up."

"You don't have to do that, I'll be fine just tell me which hospital." The thought of getting in a car with him made my skin crawl.

"Nonsense! James is my friend and if he asks for you then it's my job to deliver you right to him," he said forcefully.

"Ok, umm I'll get back to you, bye."

I quickly disconnected, then rang Lisa.

"Hi Lisa, it's Jenny. Could I get you to do me a favor?"

"Hi Jen, what's the trouble?"

"I've got to get to Sydney urgently!"

"Your hormones are out of control girl! Can't you wait till Friday?"

"James has been in an accident and is in intensive care!"

"Oh ... Um...sorry," Lisa's embarrassment was coming through in her voice. "What can I do to keep the home fires burning?"

"Well there is a cake stall for the school tomorrow. It's in the main street that I'm supposed to work on it for two hours. Could you be a doll and fill in for me?"

"Argh, I don't have to do any cooking do I?"

"No," I chuckled, "I've already got that covered."

"Good because the last time I cooked for a cake stall the people brought my cakes back!" We both laughed.

"So you can do it then?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes sure I can, do you need anything else done, your husband perhaps?"

"Calm down! No he'll be fine."

"Does he ever enquire about all these trips to Sydney?" Lisa enquired mischievously.

"I think sometimes he looks forward to me going away, he practically shoves me out the door!"

"I'm not sure he would if he knew......" her voice trailed off.

"Enough of the moralizing Lisa." I said softly.

"How serious is this getting Jen. It's been six months and your visits to Sydney are getting more frequent." We were both quiet for a moment then Lisa continued. "Your playing with fire Jen! You have a husband, three kids and a life here. Are you going to throw that all away?"

"James will get sick of me soon, I just like the way he treats me and pampers me. Dave doesn't even notice me anymore."

"Do you make the same effort for him?" Lisa countered.

"Please Lisa, can we just drop it!" I snapped.

"Fine, look I'll help you out, but you have got to sort some shit out girl! There is more than just you in this."

"I know, I know, thanks Lisa you're my savior."

I texted Tyrone to tell him I would be ready tomorrow morning.

* * * * * *

Tyrone:

I watched my phone, fuck, the bitch wasn't going to come. My life was on the line here.

Jake, the sergeant at arms of the Jokers bike club had come to see me yesterday. He wasn't pleased. They had backed Ahmed to buy James out of BCL Escorts, and the investment wasn't turning out like they, and I, had hoped.

The GFC hadn't helped, corporate accountants were tightening up on expenses. But it wasn't just that, I was losing clients fast. Doing deliveries I would see old clients with freelancers or girls from other agencies. I had to cut into the girl's percentage to cover expenses and then the girls started leaving.

This explanation had not gone down well with Jake, it didn't help that I was into them for 20 grand for drugs as well. Jake explained that if things didn't start to improve then the personnel in management would have to change. To emphasize his point he had produced a small axe and proceeded to go to town on my apartment.

"If I have to come back. I'll be leaving with blood on this!" He had said waving the axe in front of my face, before placing it back under his jacket and leaving.

So Ahmed and I had hit the phones contacting all the firms' old clients, offering discounts as incentives to come back. I had avoided ringing Steven until last, I was sure he would still be pissed about the girl that ran out on him in Canberra twelve months earlier.

"Hi Steven, it's Tyrone from BCL in Sydney."

"Howdy Tyrone. Have you taken over from James yet?"

"Yes, been flying solo for a while now, I'm just ringing to apologize for the problem last time you were out here and to offer you a discount for your next time in Australia."

"Problem?.. Oh you mean that little blonde bitch that did a runner? That wasn't a problem man, she did me a favor! If she hadn't have run away I would never have got to fuck that MILF that James was working on. She was worth every penny!"

"MILF?" What the fuck was he talking about! James said he gave him his money back.

"Yeah, She had the best pussy I've had in a long time. Her husband was in the shower and when he came out we were going to town on her. Little brunette, early thirties big tits. She was a bit well rounded if you know what I mean but a great fuck. No condom too!"

"Oh, that MILF!" He had just described the little tart James had been with lately.

"Does she work for you now? I'm bringing the CEO out to sign up a deal next week. Maybe we could come early and meet up with her on Sunday night?"

"Well.... Er.... She is very popular. Umm.... We have a couple of new girls that I think would suit you better. You can have two for the price of one because your such a valued client!" I said thinking fast.

"It's her or nothing! I told the boss about her, especially James and I taking her at the same time. That really got the old coot going. I think I could swing it if you can get me her. Otherwise it will just be a fly in, fly out job."

"Umm," I wanted his business but how could I get the girl?

"We will pay double!"

"Ok, I should be able to swing it." I didn't know how but for that sort of money I had to try.

"Should won't cut it! I'm not organizing the CEO on a maybe! I want a definite booking or it's no deal."

"Sure, sure, I just have to confirm it with her."

"You do that and get back to me before close of business tomorrow!"

" Great to catch up, Steven! Steven?" he had already disconnected.

Ahmed looked at me with a quizzical look on his face.

"Did you get a booking?" He asked looking hopeful.

"Well sort of. I got a booking at double our normal rate. The only trouble is it's for a girl not on the books!"

"What the?"

"Do you remember that girl that ran away in Canberra last year?"

"Yeah James sorted that out, gave the guy his money back."

"That's what I thought but apparently James bought in a pinch hitter and got paid for her services."

"Who did he get?"

"From the description I think it's that MILF who has been at his apartment a bit lately."

"That fucker is running a business on the side!" Ahmed stood up abruptly knocking his chair over. "I bet he has been stealing his old clients back."

"Maybe, but we will worry about that later. Our problem now is how we get that girl. What's her name .... umm, Jenny. That's it, how do we get Jenny to Steven and his boss this Sunday!"

Ahmed paced back and forth and I sat as we thought about our options

"Is there someone in The Jokers who is good with locks?" I enquired.

"Jack runs a locksmith, he tells us he can break into anywhere."

"Get on to him, we need to get into James apartment. He's away for the week and we need Jenny's phone number."

We met Jack at Bondi, the guy was a genius. He bypassed the building security cameras after he broke into the supervisor's office. Then we headed up to the apartment and were inside in two minutes. We searched his office and bedroom but couldn't find anything, and then I saw his old work iPad. He had two, one for personal use which he kept on him and this one that we had used to use to keep track of the bookings.

"I hope he keeps this charged up." I said as I opened its cover.

It was charged and luckily the pass code hadn't changed. I checked through the contacts, there was Jenny's number. Thank god for the way apple products sync with each other. I doubt he would have put her number in this device but it would have simply "stolen" it from his iPhone.

"What do we do now?" Ahmed asked.

"We try to get her to Sydney."

"Get her to Sydney? Doesn't she live here?"

"No, looks like country number, but the area code means it's in New South Wales."

"Then what, we ask her to fuck two guys for us?"

"Sort of, I doubt she would go for that but we might have to break down her defenses a bit."

Ahmed smiled, "I like the sound of that!"

"Let's get back home and see if we can get her here first."

On the way back we thought up the car accident then gave Jenny a ring. She seemed convinced but I really didn't know. We needed as much time to "persuade" her as we could get and I had to let Steven know definitely tonight. So we sat watching the phone willing it to ring. It didn't ring but it did buzz when a message came through.

"She can come tomorrow morning, I'll text her back to find out the nearest airport. Then I'll ring and organize her flight. You get some smack and Alisha. She might be handy to get her comfortable enough to get in the car. Then we give her a taste and get her back here."

"What about James? Didn't she say she was coming to see him this weekend?"

"We will have her phone so we can send him a text saying something has come up and she has to cancel."

"What if she tries to ring him? What if he rings her?"

"Well were fucked! She hasn't heard from him since he left otherwise she would have known I was lying. Hopefully she believes me and there is not much point ringing someone in ICU."

"Do you think we can pull this off?"

"We had better, I don't want Jake coming around again anytime soon!"

* * * * * * *

Jenny:

Dave was angrier than I thought he would be when I told him I had to go to Sydney early.

"Are you the only person she knows who can look after her fucking kid?"

"Sue's been putting her in long daycare but she sick so they won't take her!"

"Surely there is someone closer than you! I've got three full days work planned and I haven't got time to babysit!"

"It's not babysitting when it's your own children it's called being a parent!!"

"Well maybe you should tell Sue that she should try being a parent!"

"Look Dave, I've already told her I'm coming so get over it! I'm going to pack!" I stormed off, hoping that would be the end of it.

I did feel bad about deceiving Dave but I was also beginning to wonder if we were really going to make it. His indifference to me was pushing me away. I had been contemplating life after this marriage, thanks to a labor government in the seventies there was no fault divorce. Even if I was the "guilty" party it didn't harm my right to the children or a share of our assets. Of course that was a last resort but if James asked me to live with him? Well, that's a hypothetical at the moment.

My mum dropped me off at the airport, Dave had got up early and was gone by the time I got the kids up for school. On the plane the butterflies started, I had never liked Tyrone, he would come around a lot when I first started going to Sydney. He had a way of undressing a woman with his eyes and always with a really sleazy look on his face. However I was more worried about James, Tyrone had been evasive when I asked about his injuries, I had pressed about which hospital without success. He said he would take me straight there when we landed.

After landing I was the last into the arrival lounge, I dragged my feet just as I had on my first trip. Tyrone was standing off to one side with a short skinny redhead, clinging to his arm. Seeing me he raised his arm to acknowledge me and moved towards me.

"Hi Jenny, this is Alisha," he said as she offered her hand. She was quite a pretty little thing in an elfish sort of way.

"Hi Alisha," I said shaking hands. Turning back to Tyrone I continued, "How is James?"

"Not much change, they are keeping him pretty doped up so he's not conscious all the time." As he spoke he looked around nervously, keeping his head down.

"Anything your not telling me?" His demeanor was setting off alarm bells.

"No, er ..any luggage to collect?"

"No I've only got this carry-on bag."

"Alright then let's go! Ahmed is doing the loop, parking is a bastard at this time of day."

We left the terminal and when he spotted Ahmed in his car he ushered Alisha and I out onto the road to get in.

"Wouldn't it be easier for him to come into the drop off zone?" I asked as he held the front door open, cars were backed up behind him and blowing their horns in frustration.

"You can get caught in there behind other cars and wait for half an hour to get out!" he shouted above the din of the horns as he shoved Alisha across the back seat and jumped in beside her.

I was sitting in the front passenger seat next to Ahmed, I was uncomfortable around Tyrone but Ahmed was even worse. He was shorter than me but really worked out, he had muscles popping out everywhere. If he was being mentioned in a police report, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had, he would have been described as being of Middle Eastern appearance with multiple tattoos. The most disturbing of these was a large spider that took up one side of his face.As he reached to change gear I involuntarily moved as far away from him as possible.

We were soon on the freeway heading into the city but after a short time Ahmed turned off into an industrial area. I had been to the city from the airport a number of times but had never been this way. I was pretty sure there were no hospitals in this area.

"Why have we turned off?" I demanded, "This isn't the way to the city!"

"He is not in the city, he's in Westmead hospital and this is a short cut." Tyrone replied from behind me.

I was still on edge as we moved further off the freeway, more than half the buildings and sheds were empty. Large for lease signs hung in the windows or on the locked gates, graffiti was plastered on any flat surface. Suddenly Ahmed swung the car into a driveway and around the back of an abandoned warehouse.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled as one hand went to the door handle the other to my seat belt. I wanted to be ready to jump out when the car stopped.

"We just need to talk." Ahmed grunted, his finger punching the central door locking button. At the same time Tyrone grabbed the seat belt buckle and the seat belt near the door jamb pulling it tight and pinning me back in the chair.

"Fuck off! Let me go!" I screamed.

Ahmed had swiveled in his seat and he slapped my face with an open palm. I tasted blood, I think I had bitten my tongue.

"Shut the fuck up! No one can hear you so just shut up!" Ahmed raised his hand again and I shrunk back into the seat.

"We just want to have a chat. We know you have been working for James. He has been a naughty boy, he wasn't supposed to get back into the business. In fact you are an asset that should have been handed over before the final payment!" Tyrone's voice had started calm and measured but now it had a manic quality about it.

"What are you talking about?" I was bewildered and scared.

"No need to play dumb! I had a chat to one of your regulars, Stephen. He filled me in on your little threesome with James. It seems you made quite an impression so he wants to do it again this Sunday night." His hand that was holding the seat belt tight against my shoulder moved across my chest and cupped my breast. "Only this time he will be paying your rightful employer!"

"I'm a married mother of three kids! You have got me mixed up with someone else!" I tried to wriggle away from Tyrone's groping without success.

"You're a whore! You were James whore but now you're ours!" Ahmed sneered at me.

"I'm not anyone's whore!" I was crying now tears streaming down my face.

"You sure she's your girl, she seems genuine," Alisha said.

"Stephan told me he paid our fee and a tip to James, she's a whore alright. She's been coming back to Sydney a lot and we've been losing customers. Put those two together and I'd say James is back in the pimping game and this is one of his sluts." Tyrone squeezed my breast hard causing me to yelp in pain.

The light bulb came on for me now, the hotel bill in Canberra being paid. James taking off at odd hours of the night when I first started coming to Sydney. How could I have been so stupid?

"What? No more denials? Oh yeah she's a slut alright, I bet she's getting off on this rough shit!" Tyrone laughed.

I wasn't, my brain was going at a million miles an hour trying to work out a way out of this.

"So there was no accident." I said, trying to control the sobbing and ignore Tyrone's hand. It was now under my shirt but still playing with my bra-clad breasts.

Ahmed laughed this time, "Wow, you figured it out! We're dealing with a genius here Ty."

"What do you want from me?" I said through gritted teeth.

"You're working for us now Jenny and your first job is Sunday with Stephan and his boss."

"Well take me back to the airport, I'll go home then come back on Saturday."

Tyrone laughed again, "Not only a whore but a comedian! You're staying with us for the next couple of days, we need to get to know each other better."

"And we are all going to enjoy that!" Ahmed said reaching across to stroke my leg.

I lifted my knee violently squashing Ahmed's hand against the dash, he squealed and raised his other hand to strike me again.

"Easy Ahmed, we can't bruise the merchandise," Ahmed lowered his hand. "I wanted this to be easy but it looks like we are going to have to do this the hard way. Start cooking Alisha, we need to get this bitch a lot easier to handle."

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,246 Followers