The Next Day

Story Info
Husband eats & shares a creampie after a week of punishment.
2.7k words
4.46
25.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins immediately after the end of my previous story, "A Step Too Far."

In that story, I described the lesson my beautiful, but temporarily domineering, wife taught me for sharing secrets about our love life with strangers on Literotica.

I had just completed the last of seven nights of light bondage and humiliation, during which I had to bring my wife, who insisted I call her "Mistress" during my week of submission, to as many orgasms as she commanded, while she straddled my face. Simultaneously, I had to discover, remove, and correctly identify whatever she had hidden in her vagina, all with my hands tied behind my back. If I pleased my Mistress with my tongue, and correctly identified her hidden treasure, my nightly reward was one self-induced orgasm, but I had to eat my own semen while she watched.

That week, in addition to my beautiful Mistress's mouth-watering vaginal secretions, which I will admit I absolutely love swallowing, I had the pleasure of extracting and tasting whipped cream and maraschino cherries, chocolate pudding, a peppermint patty, several peach slices, two full-size peanut butter cups, half of a peeled banana, and a whole bag of Skittles! I also had to consume about a half-liter of my own semen, which I actually started to enjoy, but that is another story.

For my seventh and final lesson, my Mistress invited her friends Liz and Katie to watch, which humiliated me, as was her intention, but also secretly turned me on tremendously.

Despite our audience, or maybe because of them, I passed my final lesson with flying colors: five, to be exact, and they were all running down my chin after I sucked the last of the Skittles from my Mistress's vagina!

But the real icing on the cake for me was when Liz and Katie unexpectedly stripped off their clothes and joined us on our king-size bed, where they made passionate love to each other just inches from my Mistress and me!

Afterward I admitted to being incredibly aroused by the spectacle of these two beautiful women, and they in turn acknowledged how much they enjoyed watching me swallow my own semen and hoped to see me make and eat a creampie sometime in the near future.

Surprisingly, my wife indicated she would consider participating in their fantasy!

So here is where my new story begins...

After Liz and Katie left, my wife and I took a long, hot shower together. While this always turned me on, I was even more aroused than usual with images of Liz and Katie, and the things they did together in our bed, fresh in my mind.

I tried to discreetly relieve some of the pressure building up inside of me while washing myself very quickly with my wife's lotion soap, but she must have intuitively understood my intentions and held my wrist to slow down the tempo.

"Save it for tomorrow night," she said with a wink. "I want you to make the biggest creampie ever!"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Oh, stop already," she said. "You don't have to call me that anymore, you passed the lesson!"

Then she lifted my hand and took over washing me, very slowly, until the hot water ran out.

Even the cold water did not diminish my physiological condition. I knew the next twenty-four hours could not pass quickly enough!

Our king-size bed still smelled of Liz and Katie when we turned in that evening. Their intoxicating scent and the memory of how it got there kept me up all night, and I do not mean awake! My wife was fortunate not to have suffered bruises all over her hips and thighs from the prodding she received every time I rolled around in my sleep, while visions of Liz and Katie danced in my head!

The next day at work I received the following text message from my wife:

"Tonight I'm yours, do anything that you want me to, don't hurt me..."

It was a quote from an old Rod Stewart song we used to listen to, back when we were young and he was a rock and roller. But she wasn't inviting me to spin records on our stereo!

I replied with a song quote of my own, compliments of an old record by Kiss:

"There's something sweet you can't buy with money, lick it up..."

Then I added my favorite emoji, the little smiley face with his tongue sticking out.

We were both more than ready for whatever that evening had in store for us.

For the rest of my workday it felt like five o'clock would never arrive!

When I finally got home, my wife met me at the door with a lustful embrace that told me I hadn't arrived a moment too soon. Then she unzipped my pants, released the object of her desires, and led me like a dog on a leash to our bedroom, which was illuminated by candles and scented oils. The covers of our king-size bed were turned down, and I noticed the linen had been changed. Liz and Katie's chairs were still at our bedside, as they had been the night before.

"Are we expecting company?" I asked, glancing in the direction of the two dining room chairs.

"Why do you ask?" she replied, then followed my gaze to the empty chairs. "Oh, those," she continued. "No, not tonight, but maybe sometime soon. Would you like that?"

"Uh, I don't know," I mumbled, as though the thought had not previously entered my mind, which it most certainly had. "Maybe."

My physical response betrayed me. I couldn't very well deny my true feelings, at least not while my wife held my most vital organ in her hand!

I had never known any lesbians before, at least not that I was aware, and I suppose I didn't have much of an idea about what types of things they did in private. The previous evening, Liz and Katie had introduced me to a whole new world which I was eager to visit again and explore much more thoroughly. Their erotic display really turned me on!

I know I am on record, in a previous story, as having stated I have many sexual fantasies. And now I ask, who doesn't? But until recently, all of my fantasies involved my wife, who is my sexual paragon, and I spend a lot of time daydreaming about things we have done together, or sexual experiences I hope to someday share with her. Don't misunderstand me, I have always noticed other women too, and again I could ask, who doesn't? Nonetheless, I have never found other women, or the lure of the forbidden, to be more enticing than my own sexy wife. I guess I am very fortunate in that regard. My wife is the only woman I will ever need to fulfill me sexually, especially if she reads this story!

I have also stated, in a previous story, that I am not attracted at all to men, having been around them my whole life and finding it difficult to understand why even women find men attractive. If that is a selfish attitude, I am guilty as charged, but my sexual fantasies do not ever include men. To my way of thinking, it would seem odd for a man to have other men in his sexual fantasies. But for a man to have women in his fantasies, well, not so odd, even if he imagines two women together.

So it should not be any kind of surprise when I admit, witnessing lesbian love, between two beautiful women in my very own bed, opened up several volumes of new sexual fantasies I had never even considered!

But back to the action at hand, so to speak, and my action was literally in my wife's hand as we stood at the foot of our king-size bed!

Although I was starving for a taste of my wife's private goods, as I am always eager to bury my tongue in her vagina and find it difficult to stop once I get started, she was apparently even more determined to get down to business on me, dropping to her knees and engulfing me into her sultry mouth while we were both still fully dressed. We are both self-diagnosed oral sex addicts; she had not partaken in her favorite sexual activity at all during the previous week of my punishment, and seemed to be trying to make up for lost time.

It felt fantastic!

Even so, I could not help but recall her words to me the night before about saving my orgasm for the biggest creampie ever, and I made a conscious effort, as she brought me ecstatic pleasure with her skilled lips and tongue, not to allow her final reward. It was very hard.

It was also very difficult!

Her soft lips and skilled tongue had me on the brink of filling her hungry mouth within minutes, and shamefully, my lustful thoughts of Liz and Katie were taking me to the top at an exponentially rapid speed.

I pulled her face up to mine and kissed her passionately, sucking on her tongue with the same enthusiasm as she had been servicing me.

"What was that?" I asked breathlessly when we finally broke our kiss.

"I was just getting you ready," she said, squeezing me with her hand and stroking me slowly.

"Oh, I've been ready all day," I admitted. "How about that creampie you promised?"

I pushed her onto our bed, which was uncharacteristically forceful of me, but I couldn't wait any longer, and lifted her skirt above her waist, revealing my favorite pair of black thong panties. I kissed and sucked her vagina through her panties, which were already quite wet, and then pulled them off of her roughly and tucked them into her open mouth.

I returned my attention to my favorite treat and continued sucking and licking her furiously while she guided my head with her hands and moaned softly through her moist muzzle. Although I wanted to devour her completely, I thought about Liz and Katie and the loving way the two women brought pleasure to each other, and forced myself to slow down. Even so, my delicious wife was soon singing my favorite song in monosyllabic utterances as I thoroughly explored her inner depths with my fingers and tongue, something I had been unable to do while my hands were tied behind my back during my week of punishment.

I continued licking and sucking my wife's succulent prize even after she reached her first orgasm, until she pulled my face up to hers and rubbed her nose back and forth against mine. I used my teeth to pull her panties out of her mouth, and we locked lips for a deep, passionate kiss.

"What was that?" she asked when her breathing returned to normal.

"I was just getting you ready," I repeated her words back to her with a wink.

"Oh, I've been ready all day," she repeated my words back to me, then added, "Now how about that creampie?"

We undressed each other without getting up, scattering our clothes onto the floor and the two dining room chairs at our bedside. It was wonderful to feel our naked flesh pressed together as I laid on top of her, kissing and nuzzling her lips, neck, and earlobes. I would have liked for the moment to last a bit longer, but almost immediately she reached down and guided me inside of her slippery wet vagina and started bucking her hips up and down.

I tried to think about baseball, I tried to think about the national deficit, I even borrowed from Austin Powers and tried to imagine former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher naked! But the feeling was so intense, all I could do was involuntarily thrust myself deeper and deeper into my sexy wife's pleasure zone as I felt the rush of hot lava erupt into her like a long-dormant volcano. But it didn't stop there. My wife kept bucking, and I kept thrusting, as gush after gush of semen filled her vagina and overflowed onto her clean-shaven vulva.

It may or may not have been our biggest creampie ever, but if it wasn't, neither of us were keeping score.

"Share it with me?" my wife asked quietly as I withdrew from her and inched my face toward my long-awaited dessert.

I moved back up to her face and kissed her one more time, rubbing my nose back and forth against hers before continuing my descent toward her sumptuous semen-filled vagina.

"Mmmmm, Baby," I mumbled as I slurped and sucked the gooey treat from her external genitalia, licking and nibbling her labia before entering her vagina with my tongue.

"Save me some," she whispered hoarsely, holding my head with her hands but starting to pull my hair upward as a reminder.

"I think you like eating creampies almost as much as I do," I mused, then sucked a mouthful of semen from her vagina.

"Mmmm hmmm," she purred, continuing to pull me up to her face.

With my mouth full of our combined love juices, I slowly kissed my way up to my beautiful wife's face, where her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open. I rubbed my nose back and forth across hers and then kissed her deeply on the mouth, allowing gravity to share the creampie from my mouth to hers in a variation of our old favorite sexual delight, the snowball. Then I explored the inside of her mouth with my tongue and licked her lips and cheeks.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "you taste so good!"

"So do you," I replied, again moving down to finish the clean-up job I had started.

She guided my head again as I finished eating our creampie, this time holding me where she wanted me until she achieved her second orgasm.

Again I ascended to her face and kissed her deeply.

We rolled over in bed, as had become our routine, and she straddled my face so I could coax out the final remnants of our lovemaking.

"No Skittles?" I joked.

"Better check, just to be sure," she replied with equal jocularity.

Fortunately I was able to use my fingers along with my tongue, unlike the previous evening when my hands were tied behind my back as part of my punishment. After a long time and much scrutiny, I felt confident there were no Skittles left behind!

When my wife had calmed down from her third orgasm, she laid down next to me and kissed my neck gently, each of us resting our head on the other's shoulder.

"I needed that," she said softly, her mouth only about an inch from my ear.

"So did I," I replied softly into her ear.

"I'm sorry I humiliated you this past week," she continued, "especially yesterday with Liz and Katie watching."

With her mention of my two favorite lesbians, what was once dormant sprang to new life, which did not go unnoticed.

"Ooh, so you really did like Liz and Katie watching us last night," she said with newfound enthusiasm.

"Did I say that?" I asked rhetorically.

"You didn't have to say a word," she said, reaching down and gripping my newly awakened member. "They both asked if they could have a return engagement."

"How soon?" was all I could say.

We both laughed, and I hoped the dining room chairs would remain a permanent fixture in our bedroom.

"Now let's see what we have here," my wife said as she moved herself down to treat me to the most intense oral sex I have experienced in a very long time.

"Share it with me?" I asked quietly when I was finally able to speak, to which my wife replied non-verbally by shaking her head back and forth in the negative response without even taking me out of her talented mouth.

Later that evening, we shared some of our fantasies and discussed plans for Liz and Katie making a return visit to our bedroom. So far it looks like Saturday night is the earliest this can be arranged, although my wife said she is hopeful something will come up sooner.

She got that right!

The continuing events will be chronicled in my next story, tentatively titled, "The Return of Liz and Katie."

Sweet Dreams...