The Next Day

Story Info
The day after truth or dare.
8.6k words
4.55
112.2k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessicak
jessicak
112 Followers

The next morning Ally came over to my house. She was alone. I opened the door and invited her inside.

As she was removing her jacket she asked, "So how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing alright. How are you?" I asked, a little puzzled by the question.

"Well, I'm a little embarrassed after yesterday. I mean, four other people saw us naked. And I didn't have it as bad as you did. You were very much on display. How did you deal with it?"

I thought about it for a bit. Then I answered, "Well, I guess I just viewed it all as I didn't have a choice. I agreed to play the game, so I didn't have control over my actions. Everyone else did. I was still embarrassed, but that was the only way I could reconcile it in my own mind last night."

"Really? It's as simple as that?" Ally asked.

"Well, kind of. Let me show you. I want you to agree to do whatever I ask you to for the next half hour. You have no control over it. See how it feels. What do you think?"

"Uh, I don't know. I'm still embarrassed after yesterday."

"Come on. It's just the two of us. I saw everything yesterday."

She seemed to be considering this. "If I agree to this, will you do the same for me?" she asked.

"You asked how I got through it. I was just going to show you."

"Well, I think you won't be as cruel to me if you know that I can pay you back."

She had a point. And the prospect of it kind of excited me. "Alright, I agree. Remember, you have no control for the next half hour."

Ally nodded in agreement and we went downstairs. I hadn't been down there since yesterday afternoon, and my heart began to race as I recalled yesterday's events.

"Alright, I'll set the timer for 30 minutes. Now I want you to begin by doing a strip tease for me. I'll turn on some music and you dance and remove your clothes. You need to be down to your bra and panties by the end of the first song," I said with a smile.

I could see her blushing, but she agreed. I turned on the radio and she began to dance. Having just done this yesterday, I knew the nerves she was feeling being watched while dancing. It looked a little forced at first, but eventually she was getting into it.

"Don't forget to remove you clothes," I reminded her.

She glanced at me and began by pulling her sweatshirt up slowly, dancing it up her sides as far as she could. Eventually her arms were as high as they could be, so she it up over her head and slide it off, dropping it on the floor. I was staring at her lovely breasts encased in a pink cotton bra. Her nipples were rock hard.

She continued dancing as she reached down and undid her jeans. She wiggled her hips a bit as she began to push her jeans down off her hips. She caught her panties a bit and pulled them back up before she continued to push her jeans down. She slid them to the ground and slipped her legs out. A few moments later the song came to an end. She seemed out of breath.

"Good start," I encouraged her. "Go ahead and slip your socks off before the next song starts."

She slipped them off and the next song came on. She again began to dance; now only in her pink bra and matching pink cotton panties with blue bows on them. She danced around a bit before reaching up and pulling her shoulder straps off her shoulders. She slipped her arms out, her bra still fastened as she did a couple of twirls. As she danced she reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall while she continued to dance. Her large nipples on her 34b breasts stuck out, almost trying to reach me.

She continued to dance for me, now topless, only her thin panties between her full nudity. She kept dancing and finally reached down and began to slide her panties down. She slipped them down bit by bit, almost teasing me as danced. She finally got them low enough to reveal her dark bush, not quite as thick as mine. She then slid her panties all the way down and off. She was now dancing naked until the song ended.

She stopped to catch her breath. I noticed that we had used up about 10 minutes already. "So how does it feel being naked?" I asked.

She went to cover up. "It is a little awkward, but I keep thinking I have no choice."

"You're right, you don't. Now you are not allowed to cover up for the next 20 minutes. The next thing I would like to have you do is sit down on that chair and spread your legs wide for me. Just sit there and look at me as you do."

She gave me a puzzled look, but sat down in the chair, spreading her legs wide. She looked at me and then I looked down at her pussy. I could see she was enjoying herself by being on display.

"Do you like this?" I asked her.

"No," she responded quietly.

"Don't lie to me. Your body tells me you do." I said with a smile.

"Yes, not being in control makes it okay, I guess."

The longer I watched her, the wider her lips got. She was really enjoying this.

"Did you like spanking me yesterday?" I asked her.

Her face reddened. "Kind of."

"Alright then, get down on all fours for me," I commanded with more authority than I thought I could.

She got down on all fours, her tits swaying as she stood there. I just watched for a second, taking in the site. I didn't realize exactly how vulnerable I really did look when I was in that position. It made me both embarrassed and excited. I walked around her a couple of times. Ally kept looking at me, waiting. I think the anticipation was worse for her than anything.

Finally I knelt down behind her and ran my hand over her bottom. She quivered a bit as I rubbed her. I reached back and gave her three quick swats on her bottom. She jumped a bit as I swatted, but didn't say anything.

"Do you like that?" I asked

"Y-yes," she said, barely above a whisper.

I gave her another couple of swats, and then rubbed her bottom again. She almost seemed to be purring. I rubbed a bit lower and touched her damp pussy. She jumped at my touch.

"Did I startle you?"

"Yes you did. I didn't think you could sexually touch me."

"I never said that. That was yesterday's rule," I said with a smile.

"But if it would make you more comfortable, I would like you to remain in your current position, but reach back and run your fingers over your p-pussy for me," I said, stammering a bit.

I took a seat on the sofa and watched from the behind as Ally tentatively reached back and ran her fingers over her lips. Her back arched as bit as she did so. I could tell she was totally into it.

"Don't insert, just rub it," I commanded.

She continued to run her fingers over her pussy. I was mesmerized as I watched her, taking in the beautiful view. Now I've never considered myself a lesbian, but I suspect this is not far off from the show I was giving yesterday.

Catching my own breath, "Okay, stop. I want you to stand up now, arms at your sides."

She stood up. I could see her juices running down her inner thigh and I smiled. I walked up behind her and rubbed her bottom again. She squirmed a bit at my touch. Then I reached around her and gently cupped her breasts in my hands, gently squeezing her nipples as I did.

All of the sudden the alarm went off and I jumped. She stepped forward and away from me, covering herself up.

"How was that?" I asked.

"It helped thinking I had no choice. Otherwise I would have pulled away from you a few times, I think."

She picked up her sweatshirt from the floor and pulled it on. Then she grabbed her panties and pulled them up as well. She then grabbed her jeans and pulled them on and zipped up. Picking up her bra, she held it in her hand.

"Now it is your turn, right?" she asked me.

Part 2

"Yes, I guess it is," I replied with maybe a little too much excitement in my voice.

"Okay, so let's go upstairs and then you can begin."

My heart was racing. I knew I could get naked down here. What did she have in mind?

"Why?" I asked.

"It's not in your control, remember," she said with a smile.

I followed her upstairs as she stopped at her jacket to put her bra in the pocket. She led me into the living room. Ally took a seat on the couch, then looked at me and told me to open the curtains and stand in the middle of the living room floor. She wanted me to stand where anyone going by would be able to see. My heart was racing.

"I thought we would do this in private," I begged her.

She gave me a smile. "I never said that."

I stood there in the middle of the living room floor, looking out at the neighbor's houses, and the occasional car that goes by. To them they probably wouldn't notice anything different. But to me, it was going to be a scary 30 minutes.

"Okay, your 30 minutes begin now," Ally said as she pressed the button. "First thing I want you to do is to strip yourself completely naked. Face me the entire time. Remember, I saw everything yesterday," she said with a grin.

I looked at her and reached down and pulled both my t-shirt and sweatshirt off at the same time, revealing a black lace bra. My nipples were already rock hard. I guess there is no hiding the fact I had hoped to be doing this again today. I next undid my jeans and pushed them down and off, revealing a pair of matching black lace panties. Ally had a smile on her face as I slid my socks off. I then reached up and undid my bra, freeing my breasts and rock hard nipples. Finally I reached down and lowered my panties, revealing my dark bush and the fact that I had gotten a little excited by her performance for me earlier. I stood up and let Ally get a good look at my naked body. She just continued to smile.

"I would like you to turn around and walk to the window, pressing your breasts against the glass."

I reminded myself I had no choice, so I turned around and about jumped to the ceiling. There stood Katie. She had a smile on her face. I walked up to the window and pressed my breasts against the window. She smiled and then pointed that she was walking to the door and wanted me to let her in.

"Go let her in, Jessica," Ally commanded. "Then come back here."

I went to the door and opened it, the cold air hitting my naked body.

"You seem to have trouble keeping your clothes on lately, Jessica," Katie said as she walked in. "What are you two doing, anyway."

"Come up to the living room and I'll tell you."

We went there, and Katie took a seat on the sofa next to Ally.

"So what are you two doing today?"

"Well, Ally wanted to know how I could do what I did yesterday, so I told her to consider that she had no choice. I told her that if she considered that and did whatever I told her to for 30 minutes, I would return the favor. I'm just paying off my end of the bargain now."

Ally had a bit of an embarrassed look on her face and just nodded.

"So, you like showing off like Jessica, huh?" Katie asked.

"Well, it was interesting," was all she could say.

Katie smiled. "Have Jessica step forward."

Ally looked at me. I walked forward, my heart pounding. Unsure what would happen. I watched as Katie slowly raised her hand felt between my legs. I took a step back. "Stand still," Katie commanded. She then looked at Ally. "Feel how damp she is. I'll bet she checked how damp you were, didn't she." Ally could only blush.

"I'll make a wager with you," stated Katie. "If you are as damp as Jessica is, you both become under my control for winter break. If not, I'll be under your control. If you don't want to bet, I know I won and you just weren't brave enough."

Ally looked at me. After seeing her in the last half hour, I knew there was no way she was not that excited. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Katie looked at her. "Stand up and lower your pants and panties. If you are not wet, pull them back up and I am yours. Otherwise you are both mine," she said with a grin.

Ally stood up, trembling a bit. She reached down and undid her pants and lowered them down to her knees. There was a large wet spot visible on her wet panties. There was no need to go any further.

"Your panties too," Katie commanded.

Ally looked at the ground as she slowly lowered them to her knees. Katie reached up and felt the damp spot and smiled. "Go ahead and remove the rest of your clothes for me. Looks like I can have some fun the next few days."

Ally looked up at me. "I'm sorry," was all she could muster.

I watched nervously as Ally slide her jeans and panties down the rest of the way and stepped out of them. She then pulled her sweatshirt up and off, revealing her lovely breasts and very erect nipples.

"I see you didn't need to wear a bra today," Katie said with a smile. "Now I'm guessing you two don't want to put on a show for the rest of the neighborhood, so go ahead and close the blinds."

I went over to the window and closed them, glad to at least be hidden from the outside world.

"Alright, let's see, where should we start? How about if we begin by having Ally rub your tits," she said while looking at me. Ally approached me and tentatively began to caress them. My nipples were rock hard, almost throbbing for attention. She rubbed all over them. I just stood there, watching her facial expression as she stroked them.

"You want to lick one, don't you," Katie asked. Ally did not respond. "I want you to lick her nipples. Lick them both several times."

I tensed up as Ally stuck out her tongue. At first it almost felt like she was trying to poke them with her tongue. Then her tongue gradually relaxed. It felt heavenly. I inadvertently let out a soft moan. That startled Ally, but brought a chuckle from Katie.

"Alright, Ally. I want you to sit back on the sofa. Jessica, I want you to return the favor for her. I want you to lick and suck on her nipples."

Ally took a seat. I knelt down, almost in a daze. As I bent over her I began to gently lick her nipples, trying not to cause the poking feeling I initially felt.

I licked her nipples a little before venturing to suck one into my mouth. I couldn't believe I was doing this. It felt so wrong but so right at the same time. I began sucking on them more, playing with the nipple between my teeth, flicking it with my tongue. After a few minutes Katie stopped us.

"Alright! I think you two liked that. Now I want to have Jessica get down on the floor on all fours."

I looked at Katie and complied, not offering any complaints. She walked around behind me and began to rub my bottom like she did yesterday. She slowly slid her finger down my crack and then just inside my dripping wet pussy. I quivered a bit as she did so, but I didn't say a word.

"Ally, I want you to come kneel behind Jessica." I saw her get up and go behind me. "Now I want you to run your middle finger slowly in and out of Jessica's pussy."

"Y-you want me to essentially m-masturbate her?" Ally asked with some concern in her voice.

"Yes, I do. Now begin."

I felt her finger slid into my hot hole. I felt her work it in and out tentatively at first. I could feel my juices flowing. She continued this for a bit and I could feel an orgasm welling up inside me. I tried to hold it back, waiting for Katie to make her stop, but she didn't. She kept going. I finally couldn't hold back any more and I felt wave after wave of pleasure flood through my body. I was trembling as I did so. Ally stopped as I was having my orgasm. Once the feeling finally subsided I was very embarrassed. I wanted to get up and hide. I wanted to end this all. But then I told myself it was out of my control. I remained where I was, on trembling knees.

"Ally, what did you think of that?" Katie asked.

"It was something," was all she could muster.

"Well, then, I would like you to wipe your fingers dry on your nipples. I want you to make both your nipples nice and wet. You may reinsert inside Jessica if needed." After a few moments I felt her playing with my hole again, causing little pleasure ripples to linger.

"Now, Jessica, I would like for you to sit up and lick Ally's nipples dry. I'm sure you've licked your own fingers clean after you have pleasured yourself, so this is not much different."

I looked at her. I had not ever done that. I had toyed with the idea, but then was kind of turned-off by it. But now I had no choice. I approached Ally. I didn't bother looking her in the eye. I went straight to one nipple and began to lick it. I could taste a salty, sticky taste to her nipple. I licked it clean. "Now the other one," Katie commanded.

I went to work on the other one as well. It seemed so odd, but in a weird way I kind of enjoyed it. I licked that one clean as well. Then I sat up.

"It looks like you two are playing well together. Now I want Ally to lie on the ground, legs spread wide."

She looked at me as she complied by lying down on the carpet. I was taking in her lovely site.

"Now, Jessica, since you had to taste yourself, I think Ally should do the same thing. I want you to lick her pussy a couple of times, getting the juices on your tongue, and then crawl up and give her a tongue kiss."

My heart was racing. I couldn't do this. Even if I don't control myself, I can't do this. I won't do this. Then, almost against my own will I felt myself leaning down. My tongue was trembling as I extended it out towards her hole. Her lips were parted wide. I took a long, slow deliberate lick, like the first lick of a soft serve cone. I felt a hair on my tongue and reached up and pulled it off. I went for a second lick. Then with my tongue still hanging out I crawled up to Ally's face. I leaned down, her lips parted. I slid my tongue in her mouth. She seemed to lick it at first, then suck it clean. She made a funny face as she did so. I was surprised at the difference in "flavor" between us. Mine was more salty, where she had a bit sweeter flavor to her. With the kiss over I sat up.

Katie was watching us with a wide smile. "You two make a lovely image. We should really be capturing this on your parent's camcorder."

"No, please don't," I begged her.

"Okay, for now I won't. But you need to help Ally cum. I'll give you the choice. You can do it with your tongue or your fingers. It is up to you."

I thought for a moment and said, "I'll use my fingers."

"Alright, then get down there and make her cum. Do a good job."

I leaned down and began to put my finger to work. Ally wiggled in enjoyment and it wasn't long before she too was overcome by orgasm. I continued with my finger, not wanting to have her come up short like I did.

"That's good, you two. I think the guys would really enjoy this show. They saw you both naked yesterday. Maybe we should invite them over."

Part 3

"No, please don't," both Ally and I begged.

"Very well," she reluctantly gave in. "What should we do next."

Ally, not realizing the rhetorical question suggested, "Maybe you should be naked too."

"No, not right now. Maybe later," she replied. "What I would like to do is establish a few ground rules for the next few days. First off, I would like for both of you to be kneeling on the floor, butt on your heels, legs spread slightly. Your hands should be resting on your thighs. Both of you into this position now."

We looked at each other and both got into a kneeling position. "Jessica, spread your legs open a bit more. There, that's better," she commanded. "I'm going to be pushing the limits for you two during this time. Keep telling yourself you have no choice, and it will be fine. You may question any of my commands, but know that doing so could cause me to come up with alternative plans that may not be as pleasant. Any questions so far?"

Ally and I both just looked at her. I think we were both in so much awe about what was going on. I know I was conflicted. I don't think I wanted to be doing this, but then again I was enjoying it.

Katie looked at the clock and then looked at me. "Will your parents be coming home for lunch?"

I looked at the clock. "Yes, they'll be here in a half hour," I said with a bit of panic in my voice.

jessicak
jessicak
112 Followers