The Next Day

Story Info
A long birthday wait.
2.9k words
3.32
45.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His birthday weekend came and went a little quietly. It fell on a Sunday this year. Friday she had other plans and he really didn't get to see much of her. Saturday night they had gone out with friends. Always fun for both of them. First for drinks and appetizers at a local restaurant. He drinking his beer and talking to the guys about work, football and hockey. She sipped her wine and got caught up with her girlfriends.

He would look to her and smile as their conversations wore on. He would much rather be home alone with her in their bedroom. He was sure that would happen plenty before "his" weekend was done. She was more then beautiful to him. He adored her very presence. She was his second wife. The first, a bit of a shrew, had left him for another. He never thought he would marry again, let alone a younger beauty such as her. She was six years his junior and his friends never failed to remind him how lucky he was. He knew all too well he had "married up".

As happy hour ended they left the bar and headed downtown to a local comedy club. A couple more beers and a round of birthday shots did him in for the night. They went home and fell into bed. Her in her short nightie, he sleeping naked as he always did. He cuddled up to her from behind as her night shirt rode up and his penis pressed into the warm flesh of her bottom. His left arm reaching around and cupping a breast. They fell asleep that way with his dick half hard and thoughts of his birthday the next morning.

He awoke early the next morning. He always preceded her that way. Grabbing his clothes he went off quietly to shower and to let her sleep in. He would tease her constantly of her "life of leisure". She didn't work and he didn't want her to. They wern't rich by any means. They were, well off and he wouldn't dream of having her work when she didn't need to. No, her days were spent with friends, doing charity work and shopping.

They had raised their two children and now her days were even more her own. Though he teased her, he was very happy he could provide this for her. He was "very happy" she let him. He loved and adored her more with each passing year. To the point of worship almost. His mind wondered as he waited for her to awaken.

As his mind wondered hic cock hardened. It was his birthday, but thoughts of waking her with his tongue were beginning to fill his mind. There was no place in the world he would rather spend his time then with his face between her long lovely legs. A birthday breakfast treat it shall be he thought to himself. Just then she came walking around the corner already dressed and ready for church. Sunday morning, he sighed, his treat would have to wait a couple more hours.

Again his cock began to stir as they drove home from church. He felt a little ashamed listening to the preacher as his thoughts were more focused upon her luscious body. He found himself having to pick up and read lyrics from the hymnal to keep from embarrassing himself when the congregation stood up. He was ready for that "Birthday Sex", his mind raced at what she might have in store for him that day. The brakes were slammed onto that racing mind! As he turned onto their street and their driveway came into view. His sons car was parked there.

He had very much loved the "empty nest". He could arrive home from work, put on a pair of gym shorts and nothing else. He did so to be ready for her pleasure at a moments notice. When ever, where ever and how ever she wanted him. Not today it seemed. They went inside and their son told him "Happy birthday dad". He was there to spend the day and to prepare a special meal for them. Dessert and all. He hugged and thanked his son as his mind agonized. That followed by a smile to himself and then to her.

There were times he asked her to make him wait. Make him "long" for his treasure. His treasure was her. Her body, her passion, her fulfillment. This wasn't one of those times! OHe wanted her now. He wanted her bad. She smiled back at him knowing he was hurting for her. Hurting for his own relief.

She had made him wait all week. He had been allowed to pleasure her twice. On Tuesday and then again Thursday night. Only to be sent off with the thoughts of his upcoming birthday treats. Her constant teasing of the upcoming weekend left him in a state of continual arousal. His cock never fully flaccid and his balls growing increasingly heavy with his unspent seed.

Resigned to his fate, of a further wait, they sat down to a long delicious dinner. His son was becoming quite the amateur chef. They ate a full and heavy meal. A shrimp dish mixed with grits. Then a LARGE helping of bread pudding, his favorite. They left the table feeling heavy and bloated. They said there goodbyes to the boy. Thanking him for the great birthday surprise.

She went off for her nightly bath ritual. He went to clean the kitchen. He laughed to himself. Son, like mother, we're both great cooks, but lousy at cleaning up after themselves. He didn't mind and rather enjoyed cleaning up after her.

Again his penis began to stir as he wondered what was in store for him, now just minutes away. Birthday sex had become a much anticipated occasion in their twenty plus years together. She always managed to spring something new on him for this special day. Quickening his pace he had the kitchen spotless in record time.

He peeled off his clothes as he headed down the hall to their bedroom. The light was off. He sighed, she knew how he loved to watch her naked figure as they made love. He cherished every inch of her precious body. Loved to watch her nipples perk as he teased and caressed them. To watch her skin raise when he lightly tickled her neck. To look into her eyes as he pleasured her, seeing her passion mount into orgasm after orgasm. Watching his hard cock disappear inside her when she was ready for him to fuck her. And that ass, that ass he worshiped and loved. Just to gaze upon it made his hard cock twitch.

He opened the door only to find her in bed and covered. "That was such a good meal." she told him. "Sorry, but I am much too full to do anything more tonight.". That was that! Her word was rule when it came to sex. She decided when, where, how and rather he would be allowed to participate or just be allowed to watch her. Her mind was made up tonight. So was his fate.

He kissed her good night and cuddled up to her. Perhaps, he thought his raging hardon pressed against the small of her back would cause her to reconsider. Make her remember that it was after all his birthday. Have her take pity and give him the relief and pleasure he so surely wanted and needed. Hell, he would gladly settle for a birthday spanking just to gain her wanted touch this night.

She reached over. His eyes opened wide with hope and excitement. She patted his ass twice. "I love you," she stated. "I hope you had a nice birthday." She settled off to sleep. He tossed and turned the whole night. He too was full and a bit uncomfortable. Not only his stomach, his testicles had that blueballs feeling to boot. He found himself pouting as he listened to her soft breathing. It was his birthday weekend and not even so much as a touch.

Monday was back to work as usual. His day dragged on. He tried calling her a couple of times but she didn't answer. He hadn't even gotten to ask about her plans for the day. A quick kiss goodbye before he left was their only contact. To top things off, one of his customers wanted to meet with him around 4:00 PM. He was normally home by then. Home and in those shorts waiting and hoping she would lower them and play with "her toy". He hurried along his customer. Almost rudely rushing him on his way. Home by 5:20, only to find her spot in the garage empty.

Resigned to another day without his heart LEAPT when he saw a note on the door leading into the house. She often would leave him instructions there. Chore instructions were left inside by his computer as she knew he always went there first to check his mail. The ones left on the garage door entrance were almost always of a sexual nature. He scurried to read it.

"There is a sandwich prepared for your dinner. When finished, take a hot shower and be sure to clean everywhere. You are a year older now and will need to be checked out thoroughly before we can be together again. Knock on the bedroom door at precisely 5:45. Wear just your boxers."

He raced into the house. He was already pressed for time. He scarfed down the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. A light meal he smiled. That won't stop us tonight. He quickly went to the bathroom and did the shit, shower and shave routine. 5:41 his watch read. Not bad at his age. 21 minutes to completely prepare himself as she had prescribed. With four minutes to spare. He lingered at the bedroom door, his boxers tented out in the front as those four minutes took an eternity to pass by.

The chime went off in his head. 5:45! He gently rapped on the door. They say all the blood runs to a mans penis when he is excited. In reality when deprived for a week the head is just as engorged as the dick. He could hear the blood flowing in his ears as he waited. She opened the door wearing the sexy nurse outfit he had bought for her a couple years ago. "Just on time Mr. L, I like that in a patient.". She gave that sex craved smile that excited and worried him so much. He knew she was in character and in charge now. He was hers to play.

"Guess I will be missing my Monday night bible study this week.". He gleamed as his cock lead the way into her "exam room". She dutifully took his temperature and pulse. Taking her time, bending this way and that to expose her assets. Weighing and measuring him. All the mundane aspects, as what he REALLY wanted checked out remained trapped inside his boxer shorts. So close to her and yet untouched. His precum already leaving a nice wet circle around the tip. Almost as a location beacon. As if she couldn't find the straining member of its own accord.

"Almost done.". She chimed as she moved in front of him. Kneeling down she reached a hand up his boxer leg and cupped his balls. Squeezing them a little and weighing their size and shape. "These seem a little full." she giggled. "Turn your head and cough." As he did she squeezed them tight. "Again please.". As he did so she squeezed TIGHTER still. "Once more please." This time his "cough" turned into a MOAN as her squeeze pained him. She knew that pain brought him pleasure. The pleasure of knowing they were hers to do with as she pleased.

"Perhaps too full for their own good." She giggled as she went to the bath and came back pulling on a latex glove and holding a tube of k-y jelly. "I have been reading up on a procedure. It's called "milking the prostate. It's good for relieving your little fullness problem, as well as for preventing prostate disease." She let the latex glove SLAP against her wrist in a resounding tone of authority. "Bend over the bed and rest your elbows on the mattress. Legs apart."

He assumed the position as she pulled his boxers down in the back, keeping his engorged and needy cock trapped in the front. She squeezed out a generous amount of the lubricant onto her first two fingers of the gloved hand. Spreading his ass cheeks with the other hand she ran the lube all up and down the crease. More than she needed he thought to himself, but he was in no place to complain or recommend otherwise.

Another squirt onto her fingertips and she began to massage around his tightened asshole. Stretching it's edges and plying around the opening. "Take a deep breath." She told him, and as he did so she easily slid both lubed fingers into his hole. He squealed as she stayed motionless inside him. Allowing him to adjust to the invasion before proceeding.

She pushed the two fingers in and curled them towards his belly button. Seeking out and finding his prostate gland. She found its center began her slow gentle massage. His cock already hard and wanting felt a different tingle. Untouched it felt as if it were getting caressed by a velvet glove. As if he were being fucked by an invisible pussy.

He moaned and groaned as she continued her soft massage on the tender gland. Three minutes into the process his leaking precum had been replaced by a slow and steady trickle of semen drooling from the tip of his engorged cock. Two minutes more and that trickle had transgressed to a steady stream.

He couldn't remember producing that much cum in quite some time. His boxers felt as if he had wet his pants. A minute more and he was full out cumming. His cock didn't spurt out like when he came normally. The stream had dried up as his body spasmed in an orgasm as he had never felt before.

"All done." She smiled as her gloved hand pulled from within his ass. She slapped his butt cheeks and laughed as she pulled his boxers back up in the back giving him a slight wedgie as they were pulled into his greased up ass crack.

"I need another shower." He proclaimed as he looked at the clock. 6:50 it read. His wait was over. Though he hadn't had the pleasure of pleasing her, his desired preference. He felt weak in the knees as he stood up straight.

Hearing her proclaim, "Oh! I almost forgot to tell you. John dropped off the video tape and asked if you could lead the study tonight? I told him it wouldn't be a problem."

His eyes widened! The study started at 7:00 PM sharp. The church was only a 5 minute drive but....... Damned if he wasn't so anally responsible. He didn't hesitate as he grabbed his thickest pair of denim jeans and pulled them over his soiled boxers. Dressed and out the door in three minutes he could feel the cum sloshing in his pants as he drove.

He prayed that the puddle in his crotch wouldn't soak through the denim. He rushed into the room only a couple minutes late and popped in the video. Relieved he could dim the lights while the eight men there watched in semidarkness.

He continually touched the front of his jeans to check for any wetness seeping through. Probably making things worse by pushing down on that area. To make matters worse still, his jellied up ass cheeks seemed to slide in his chair and his ravished asshole felt gapping, open and exposed.

The study couldn't end soon enough. By the time it did there was an inch wide circle in the front of his pants where the largest puddle of his cum was deposited. Thankfully, no one had noticed. Or at least they hadn't openly mentioned it. He locked up the room and headed for home.

No new notes he laughed to himself as he removed his stained clothes and left them in the laundry hamper. Once again in the shower, he reflected on the past week. She had him bring her off orally twice. Well, orally, manually and with her toys.

He had gone the whole week with no relief. In fact it had been 10 days now since his cock had been touched by anyone other than himself. And that was only to pee or wash up. She didn't want him to, nor did he ever feel the need to touch himself for any other means.

He dried off and went to their room. He quietly opened the door as many nights she would retire to bed before him. The lights were on and her clothes were off. She lay spread open and softly rubbing the wet folds of her pussy. "I thought you would never get home." she purred coyly. "I need to be fucked tonight!"

He did just that! He was hard and inside her in a split second. Kissing her deeply as they fucked passionately through the night.

Physical Passed! Equipment OK'D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!