The Next Door Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but grab hold of that sexy hair so that she could suck my cock without any disturbance. "Kylie, you are amazing. Shit" I groaned. She looked up at me, her eyes piercing through me. God! Didn't she look beautiful with that cock in her mouth! I was close once again. Her mouth left my cock, leaving me begging for more.

"That was good, wasn't it" she said as she gave my cock a slow agonizing stroke. "Oh, fuck. Just let me cum, Kylie. Please".

She simply turned her back to me and lay on her stomach, her ass pointing upwards. "George, do you want to fuck my ass?" she asked playfully. I opened my mouth in surprise. This woman was offering me her ass.

Supercharged after her offer I got on my knees behind her. I poised my dick near her asshole and shouted at the top of my voice "Do you want me to fuck your ass?" "Yes. Fuck my ass, George. Fuck it" she responded, her voice heavy with lust.

I shoved it in. Damn. It was the tightest hole I had been in. Earlier I had thought that nothing could be tighter than her pussy. But it was clear that I had forgotten about her ass. I struggled to put my complete dick inside it, but it eventually yielded as I thrust my entire member down her asshole. I started thrusting and Kylie was soon screaming at the top of her voice. I spanked her round jiggling asscheeks. They were so soft and firm, I couldn't get enough of them.

I then wrapped my hands around my stomach and pressed my chest against her back for increases leverage. My hand soon found a hanging tit, palmed it and started squeezing it. My other hand also joined the first hand, pleasuring the other tit. She tilted her face and her eyes met mine. They were narrowed and her mouth was open with the pleasure I was giving her. I kissed her and she just took it. She was too busy to react.

My balls finally exploded firing jets of cum into her tight asshole. Kylie finally collapsed on the bed, me on top of her. We laid in that position for a few minutes recovering from the mind blowing orgasm.

I peeled myself off from her sweaty body and rolled her over. I put my face in her cleavage started off again. Kylie put her hand on the back of my head and whispered "Just can't get away from my tits, can you?" I groaned in reply to her question. "Mmm, I know. Once a man sees them bare, he can't think of anything else." Although I had cummed twice already, her words started getting me hard again.

Kylie pulled my head away from her tits and I reluctantly obeyed. "Has your wife ever tit-fucked you, George?" she asked. I smirked. "Are you kidding me? Does she even have tits?" She smiled evilly in return. "Don't worry my love, because I can."

She made me sit on the edge of the bed with her on the floor on her knees in front of me. My dick was rock hard once again, waiting to be pleased by this gorgeous creature. She grabbed both her tits and pressed them together forming an inviting line of cleavage. She hovered them over my prick and looked at me. "Don't you wonder just how soft it must be in here?" she said gesturing to the valley between her tits. "Cut the crap, bitch. Just fuck me." I groaned.

"On one condition" she smirked. "Name it" I said angry and desperate at the same time for those tits to surround my hard prick. "I get to fuck you anytime I want. I can come over any time and you have to fuck me. I invite you over to my place and you have to come over to give me the fuck I deserve. I get control of your life. You buy me a nice car, clothes, jewellery, whatever I want. Whenever I ant. Agreed?" she asked bringing her tits closer to my prick without actually touching it, waiting for my reply.

This bitch was a gold digger. She wanted me by the balls. She wanted to control my life. But the sex was worth it. "Agrees. You can have whatever you want."

There was satisfied smirk on her face as my dick finally entered the juicy cleavage of Kylie's giant tits. She bounced them around my dick, making it sure that it was drowned by the softness of her tits. I was close. "Ah, fuck." I shouted.

I was in a completely different world. A world governed by softness. A world governed by soft, massive tits whose only job was to pleasure big dicks like mine. The tip of my dick emerging from her cleavage was sucked on by her plump lips, taking my pleasure to an entirely different level.

"I'm cumming" I groaned.

"In my face baby. Cover by body with your cum" she said as she got in a position to receive my load. She looked exactly like a pornstar waiting for the cumshot. I stood up and started jacking off. "Here it comes" I shouted and I exploded once again cumming all over the bitch at my feet. I covered her face and then her tits. Cum dripped down from her chin and joined the cum on her tits.

I fell on my bed, exhausted. This bitch had completely drained me. I saw her stand up gathering my cum from her tits and licking it. She curled up beside me her head on my chest, her nail lovingly scratching my muscular torso. This slut had completely worn me out. I fell asleep.

****

I woke up in my bedroom feeling a little dizzy. It was dark. Was this a dream? Had I fucked my beautiful next door neighbour in my dream? This was too good to be real. I almost wished it was real. That she would come one day and fuck my brains out. Me and her. Our sweaty bodies tangled together. Her huge breasts in the greedy palms... NO. I shouldn't be thinking like that. I was married after all. Thank God this was a dream.

Then I realized something. I was completely naked. And my bed was wet with sweat. The room smelled of sex. An intense fuck session had happened here. Two horny people with way too much stamina had fucked here. This was no dream. I had fucked my hot neighbour. I had cheated on my wife. I had got to stop this. I had got to tell Kylie that this was a one-time thing. We couldn't do it again.

I switched on the light and got dressed. I looked at the clock. Oh my God! I had almost slept all evening. It was late evening.

I went downstairs searching for Kylie. I went into the living room. I found Kylie there. She was lying on the couch, busy on her phone. And she was only wearing a bikini she had worn before we had fucked. Damn! I was getting hard yet again. I announced myself. "Kylie" I said. Kylie drifted her eyes from her phone and saw me. She kept her phone on the couch and stood up. She gave me one of her irresistible smiles and jumped into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Woke up from your sleep, huh? You still seem a little exhausted." She gave me a peck on my lips and continued to stare at me.

I pushed her away from me and said "Kylie, we cannot continue this. I have a wife". She was surprised from my actions and a slight bit angered. She posed with her hands on her hips. God! She looked sexy. "That's not what you agreed to when I tit-fucked you. You agreed to fuck me whenever I wanted. You agreed that I could have from you whatever I wanted it, whenever I wanted it. You can't back out now. You are trapped."

"Kylie that was a mistake. I was lost in the moment. You were too irresistible. But now I have realized my mistake. Please just dress yourself and leave."

She approached me and hugged me pressing her soft tits against my chest. She looked up into my eyes and while running her finger from my temple to my cheek she said, "It's okay, dear. It's the first time you cheated. It's okay to have a little guilt. But stick with me and it'll wash away." She reached down and gave my balls a very light squeeze. I moaned in response to her touch. "See? You love my every touch. So why not give in to your temptations and continue this affair? You wife doesn't need to know. You can have a slut by your side. You wife will have your heart and I'll have your dick. Your life will be perfect."

I realized I was getting hard at her vision for the future. But I still had this deep guilt of cheating on my wife. "Kylie, you are beautiful. Gorgeous. I can't resist you. That's why I'm asking you to leave on your own. Please try to understand. I beg you. Please leave me alone"

She left my embrace and I thought I had won. She was leaving. But no. I wouldn't be so lucky. She picked her phone from the couch. What was she doing? Here I was asking her to leave and she was busy on her phone. She was such a bitch.

"Men like you are stubborn. Very stubborn" she said in a husky voice as she continued to swiping her fingers on the screen. A content smile crossed her lips as she seemed to find what she wanted.

"Imagine what will happen if your wife saw this." She added as she turned the phone towards me so I could see it. What I saw shocked me.

It was a picture of me, naked. And Kylie was beside me. She was naked too. She had taken these pictures when I was asleep. In the first picture she had her head on my chest, one huge tit stacked on top of the other. In the next one her body was on top of mine her jutting rack pressed into my chest making it look even bigger. And in the next one, she was on the edge of my marital bed. In this selfie, she had made a pouty face and my naked body was seen lying asleep in the background on the bed. My eyes immediately jumped to her tits which occupied so much space in the picture. It'd be impossible for them to not do that. She swiped her finger on the screen as I saw picture after picture. In one picture, she had coaxed my cock to hardness in my sleep and was posing for the selfie with the tip in her mouth.

I lunged forward to grab the phone but she was too quick. She took it away from me. "Even if you delete these pics I have them backed up in my laptop at home" she said with a wink. Now I knew I had truly lost. If my wife came to know of all this, she would wreak havoc. She would divorce me. I would have to lose my house, my respect among friends and family. Maybe even my high paying job.

My only option to prevent all this was to fuck this evil slut. I had no choice but to fuck Kylie. To continue this affair just to protect my little secret. But it was worth it. Kylie was so much better than Linda. Her huge breasts pressed against each other, inviting my hungry gaze. Her round heart shaped ass which jiggled at the slightest movement. Her tight shaved cunt. Her plump lips. Her smooth lustrous hair. And of course her gorgeous face. And her eyes! She could make a man melt just by staring at him. That man would do anything for her when she gave him that stare. He would become her fucking property. I needed this woman to fuck me. To ruin my life. Because by ruining my life, she was actually going to take to an altogether new level. The damage was done.

With that I pulled her towards me and shoved my tongue inside her mouth. There was no turning back now. She responded to me as our tongues battled against each other. I opened my eyes to look into hers. She had a victorious look in her eyes as if she knew what was going to happen next. And she was right. We were indeed going to fuck. Although we had already fucked so much and I had ejaculated three times already, just being close to this woman, made me want more. I was hard again.

I wrapped my hands wrapped around her sexy wide hips. I broke the kiss and said, "I'm yours to use. Use me as you want. Fuck the shit out of me." "My pleasure, baby" she replied giving my lips a wet, long lick.

I carried her luscious body upstairs to my bedroom. This was just my first taste of adultery. There was much more to come. My life had changed completely and with this slut in my arms, I welcomed the change gladly.

12