The Next League of the Journey

Story Info
Master takes His sub to next level.
1.3k words
3.9
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next league of the journey took me to the edge of reality, somewhere caught between a dream and hope, not knowing whether to run or stay forever. I knew I would be tested and tried and that I was liable to fail but I would try my best for you. Not knowing how it would be, excited me and scared me in ways I never thought I could be. So with my heart in my chest, I started down the road to start my vacation and my next visit with you.

Just getting the chance to meet your other subs would be enough to make me nervous but I also knew what would be asked of me. I knew you would ask me to participate with them and that was something I had never done. I knew in my heart that I would do anything you asked of me and was prepared to, but the anxiety I felt made my heart jump up into my throat when I thought of it.

The very first night you threw me into it and I went willingly for your pleasure and mine as well but it didn't really hit me until mid way through the vacation. That night midweek, my world was forever changed as I realized how fully yours I was and how much I wanted that control to cover me, enveloping me totally in its warmth. When you motioned to the bedroom, I felt that twinge between my legs and my heart pranced around my chest knowing we would all be there.

As you commanded, she climbed onto the bed and lay in the center. My heart started beating faster as I watched you tie her wrists tightly to the bed. You grinned as you did it; looking over at me and making my heart skip a beat. As the blindfold slid down over her eyes, I couldn't help but want to be where she was. My chest heaved as I took a deep breath.

You motioned for me to come over and told me to play with her nipples. I moved closer and began to tease her nipple as you teased the other. I smiled as she shifted under our touch. You smiled then gestured for me to take her nipple to my mouth as you did the other. I licked it gently at first, flicking and moving around it with my tongue. She groaned with each movement and nibble, shifting her body beneath us. Then I took it into my mouth and sucked hard, biting gently and letting it scrape along my teeth. She began to yelp.

You motioned for me to step back and then began to flog her nipples and chest as I watched helplessly. She howled and gasped as each blow rained down on her hardened nipples. I began to float back to the evening before last….on my knees head down being flogged while you played with my ass, I came; her rubbing my clit while you moved the toy in and out of my ass. Watching you torment her flesh, made me smile as she writhed, under your command.

It's easy to understand the power you have over one when I have felt it just the same; but to see it in another, makes me ache for it. My body and heart throb with a basic need for that touch. The need to feel you inside me overwhelmed me as I watched you take her breast to your mouth. Teasing and biting it making her body arch up towards you, I was lost in a sea of emotion. I just watched quietly as you made her body shiver with the power in your voice. A shiver ran up my spine as I watched you spread her legs as she trembled. My whole body jumped and I was frozen in time as everything seemed to slow to a crawl. I wanted to feel everything that you were doing to her and the ache was overwhelming.

You directed me to play with her breasts as you slid your cock along her clit making her beg for it. I took her breast to my mouth playing gently. I ran my tongue across her nipple then tweaked it hard twisting as I jerked. She arched moaning loudly and I pinched harder. She gasped as you told me to bite down on her nipple. I ran it along my teeth biting lightly and then, grasping it between my teeth, I bit down. She groaned, quaking, as the sensations overcame her. As you finally slid your cock into her, she screamed out for you and my body shook. As she orgasmed, screaming and pulling against her bonds, I saw the smile on your face and it made it all worthwhile. For your pleasure is why I am here, why I have consented to be yours.

When it came time for my turn, I was told I had to ask for what I wanted. I wanted to be flogged, so I tepidly asked you for just that. You smiled at me and walked to the bedroom. You made us to lay face down on the bed while you readied yourself. I wanted to feel the leather and hear the crack as it connected leaving only a red glow and warmth behind.

The first time I heard the crack it wasn't against me and my body began to shake as I wanted it so very badly. The need and the want cascaded throughout my being as I waited. Then against me, the hard sting of the paddle and the warmth it left making me shiver as I waited for that hard thud against my back. Hearing the stream of blows wanting and needing, I waited for each and every blow. My heart thudded in my chest, each time I felt the leather against me. Then the wait as I heard you give them what I needed.

Then you connected and the warmth spread throughout my being and as the second and third blows hit, my body began to shake. Again you moved to them and the loss threatened to overwhelm me as I heard them moan. I waited for your return and again the impact shook me and the heat that remained covered me completely. I wanted to yell and scream harder but there were no words as the torrent of blows blocked out all else and I was but your slave.

When finally you stopped, my body quivered and I felt only the heat that lingered. I was speechless as you moved to get the bottle of sunburn remedy you had bought for the trip and dripped it onto my back. With great tenderness you rubbed it into my back, filling me completely with pure love and bliss. Then you did the same for them and I just lay there shivering, knowing completely, I am yours.

The tension that was felt at the beginning on the drive down faded when surrounded by your love and then I could do anything. That first night when you took me into the new realm with her was easy as long as you were there to guide me. All of the ups and downs and edginess of the week were worth it as long as I could feel you close to me, feel your love.

You made it easy for me to do whatever you wanted except leave. Leaving and knowing it would be a long time before I would see you again were the hardest parts of the trip. Knowing I would miss you so much and not feel you inside me, my heart dreaded leaving. Once on the road I wanted to race away so I would be stronger for you and so you would not have to see me cry.

I now look to the future and wait knowing that I will feel your strength again. I look to a time when all of our dreams are made a reality. In your arms I feel whole, and know that being by your side and serving you is where I belong. You are the master of my heart and will, and I will always be yours. I love you Master.