The Next Morning

Story Info
Breakfast and sex.
1k words
4.22
40.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke the next morning, albeit with a slight headache I slowly opened my eyes and look around.

I was alone in the bed.

Could I have dreamt yesterday? No! I was sure it was real.

I got up and headed for the bathroom to shave and make my dishevelled appearance a little more presentable.

The bathroom was sparkling clean!

Sally had obviously got up very early and cleaned up the room.

I had a shave and washed my face and applied some after shave, something I always do I love the fresh smell. Brushed my hair and still naked headed for the kitchen.

I opened the kitchen door and there was Sally; still naked preparing bacon and eggs.

The kitchen smelled delicious and Sally looked delicious, her beautiful blonde hair her slim sensuous figure lovely ass and slim legs.

I walked up behind her and gently hugged her reaching around and caressing her breasts she turned her pretty head around and our lips brushed fleetingly. Softly.....deliciously.

She was holding the frying pan with one hand as she moved the bacon around with the spatula with the other.

My cock was becoming hard as I pressed my body against the warmth of hers.

She just continued with her cooking as I held her gently my cock pressing against her ass.

She pushed her ass back against me reached back and grasped the tip of my penis and pushed it downwards so it slid in between her legs but not so it penetrated her.

I could feel a little dampness on top of the shaft my penis as it pressed against her crutch. Just pressing her legs together; squeezing my penis, delightfully.

I felt her nearness, the warmth of her body against mine her body shuddered ever so slightly.

The lovely aroma of the sizzling bacon and eggs filled the air, I just held her there, feeling her nipples as they hardened as I gently squeezed her breasts and she pushed her ass a little harder against my body.

Moving a little forward my erection freed from between her legs, she bent her knees a little and then moved her ass up again so my penis was vertical and trapped so wonderfully sensuously between her body and mine.

She pressed back trapping my throbbing cock against my stomach, she wiggled her ass ever so little pressing back a little harder making me shudder involuntary ......pressing back wiggling her ass...... masturbating me with her ass as I squeezed her nipples with my fingers.

It was one of those moments which you wish could go on forever, not just sexual but sensual too a feeling of the nearness of another body an intimacy but not a consummation.......

She moved back a little. I could see that the cooking was finished so I stepped back and she reached over to the bench for some plates; giving them to me to hold while she placed our breakfast on them.

We sat down at the table just staring at each other!

Me with my cock hard and erect but hidden from her view by the table and she with her lovely delicious breasts, her nipples erect!

We ate our meal in silence staring at each other.

It was a strange feeling...watching eating.

Wanting........my cock throbbing with desire needing.......but enjoying the sensuous moment.

Desire, lust......

Looking into her sparkling eyes, seeing the wanton desire there.

Her lips trembling and her tongue caressing around them, damping them with her saliva.

I stood up with a rush, my chair tumbling back with an almighty thud as it crashed to the floor. I rushed around lifted her from her chair and pushed her body back onto the table.

Pulling her ass to the edge of the table and forcing her legs up and apart exposing her cunt.

I could see the damp moisture oozing from her slit; I shoved my hard penis straight into her as I held her breasts with my hands.

I looked into her eyes, sparkling with lustful desire, her face contorted, wanting and getting.......I looked down seeing my cock pushing in and out of her cunt.

I pulled back so the tip of my penis was almost out of her and pressed forward into her cavern.....watching my penis slowly disappear into her, watching her cunt accept my penis so readily so wet and hot.........her cunt starting to contract and squeeze me.......the sheer beauty of her cunt.....as her labia parting as my penis pushes it a part as I push into her.

Her stomach pulsing as I thrust into her and pull back, like waves in the sea......her body swallowing my cock; my balls smacking against her as I thrust into her pull back and thrust throbbingly into her again and again.

Her cunt gripping my cock, releasing it only to swallow it once more. I was panting; breathing hard; she was moaning her hands gripping the table cloth her eyes closed.

I was aware of nothing but the feel of my cock in her, the warmth the wetness as her cunt throbbing, squeezing me trying to devour me!

The heat of her body.....the hardness of my cock...sensations.......her cunt squeezing even harder her rhythm more demanding.....I could not hold back any longer my cock throbbed jerked.

My sperm shooting forward into her I was as deep into her as I could get I could feel her cervix with the tip of my cock.

I held her, her body quivering throbbing squeezing........

Just standing there my cock impaled in her.....no longer quite so hard.

I found my self just staring down at her looking into her eyes there was a look of satisfaction there......

I reached down and scooped her up and held her in my arms my limp cock still in her cunt, she felt so hot the smell of sex in the air as we fought to get our breath back.

I carried her back to the bedroom, and placed her down upon the bed........I did not have a lot of energy left and crashed down beside her. We both just lay there looking at the ceiling still breathing fairly hard holding hands.

We must have fallen asleep...