The Next Night With Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny6969
Jenny6969
165 Followers

She found him looking at her as she squeezed the last few drops of cum from his fire-hose. With her mouth still open, she used her tongue to push some of his cum back onto his cock. Swallowing the rest, she used her tongue, licking the cum from it, and leaving a glistening coating of their combined fluids behind.

Pulling her to her feet, Jon kissed her deeply, tasting the remnants of his spew on her lips. As he crushed her to him, the droplets of his cum smeared over her breasts, giving them a shiny coating. She used her hands to further spread it over her nipples, then pulled his head down, making him taste himself again as he suckled each of her erect nipples.

Back in the living room, the scent of sex was unavoidably thick. Nancy, still athletically riding Bob's thick stalk, was wildly approaching her orgasm. Humping like a wild woman, she pushed up and sank down as he thrust up into her from below. As her tempo increased to a crescendo, she felt the rippling wave from deep within explode outward in a grand release.

"Oh, Ohhh!" She huffed breathlessly, as the pulses wafted through her. Still filled with Bob's cock, she came violently, squeezing him with her contractions. She collapsed in his arms, and he held her until she could move again. Kissing her sweaty breasts, he slid her off of his lap. Nancy collapsed on the floor to catch her breath.

Bob shifted to a position between Beth's open legs. His girl-cum covered cock was aimed directly at Beth's very wet pussy. Not having cum yet, he was primed for slam-bam fucking. Beth promised to be a wet and willing partner.

"Oooo, it's about time. Come on Bob. Give me some of that big cock!" Beth opened herself to his approach, guiding him in to her waiting, wet hole. Bob went right to work. Holding himself up by his hands, he pushed himself into her with a minimum of resistance and began pumping her in the missionary position.

Beth was extremely wet, having fingered herself while watching her daughter fuck Bob in the couch right beside her. She took his swollen prick to its fullest depth on his first thrust.

"Oh, ahhh. That's what I want. Now fuck me hard. Come on, stud. Fuck me!" Beth looked between her breasts to the place where her body was joined to Bob's. As he pulled out, she wonderedHow in hell can that big thing fit inside me? I don't care, as long as it feels this good! I know he's got the stamina. Beth recalled the previous night with Bob, her, Nancy, and Louise. Definitely a night she'll never forget!

Bob was thinkingStamina be damned. I want to blow my wad! This pussy is so tight, it's like I'm fucking Nancy again.

As he pounded her deep, they both groaned with each thrust. "Uh, uh, uh, uh," grunted Bob.

"Oh, oh, oh" breathed Beth in return. Both wanting release as soon as possible, there was no foreplay, just hard and fast fucking. Bob pounded her with jackhammer strokes that filled Beth to depths she had never known. She held on to his hips, pulling him into her. She could see his man-meat as it disappeared and reappeared from between her legs. The slap-slap of their groins together increased in tempo as Bob pumped as fast as he could. From his knees and hands, his ass rose and fell, driving his thick cock in and out of the increasingly hot hole between Beth's legs. The fury of friction, combined with the sight of his salami-sized organ sliding in and out of her hole, soon brought Beth to the heights and over.

"Yes, yes YES!" she screamed as she exploded inside, feeling a great cum and pulling Bob even deeper into her pussy. Wanting to prolong the pleasure, he slowed, but he continued to slide his rod back and forth into Beth's depths.

As the waves of passion subsided, Beth relaxed her thighs. Bob was ready to shoot then; her pulsing contractions had sent him over the edge, too. As he prepared to cum, he slowed his thrusts, pushing himself deep, wanting to send his cum in her precious pussy.

"Here I come, baby! Here I COME!" The first contraction came from deep within his balls, rocketing down the length of his cock, to erupt with high pressure out the tip.

As it hit the walls of Beth's vagina, she exclaimed "Oh, I can feel it! Your cum in my pussy!"

After the first squirt, Bob pulled out, intending to finish coming on Beth's stomach. Just as he separated from her, another white glob of cum jetted out of his cock, mixing with her pubic hair and running down her thigh.

Before he realized it, another hand was holding his spurting cock, continuing to pump it as it ejected great gobs of cum onto Beth's belly. It was Nancy, leaning over the back of the couch. She held and slowly jacked Bob's throbbing cock as it continued to spurt cum onto Beth. Finally, the last few contractions pumped a few drops of white cum over Nancy's fingers. Knowing Bob and her mother were watching, she licked her own fingers of Bob's cum.

Beth looked at the pearly drops of man-goo on her belly as they glistened in the candlelight. With the tips of her fingers, she spread his cum over her stomach and breasts as Bob watched from his knees between her legs. Nancy released him and kissed him from her position over the couch.

Just as she did, Nancy felt someone grab her from behind. Warm hands on her hips lifted her slightly over the couch, feet off the floor. She turned her head to see it was Jon manhandling her into position. She had scarcely recovered from her ride on Bob, and now Jon was attacking her from the rear! Then she was ass-over-elbows, her face was pressed even closer to Bob's semi-inflated cock. As Jon spread her ass cheeks, she felt his rigid pole poke her back door.

"Who's that knock, knock, knocking at my back door?" Nancy cooed.

"It's the big bad wolf. Can I come in?" growled Jon.

"I guess there's no stopping you, is there?"

"Not yet, baby!" Louise quickly squirted a little lubricating cream over Jon's cock.

Jon slid his well lubricated pole into the crevice made by Nancy's thighs. He pushed upward as she slid back, her ass spreading as he slowly slipped his length into her.

"Oh, you're so tight!" exclaimed Jon.

"And you're so big, you're gonna split me wide open!"

"Easy now, take it slow. Let me slide inside. You're so wet and hot!" Jon continued to push until he was fully engulfed in Nancy's bowels.

"Ah, I think you've hit the bottom!" Nancy exclaimed, unaware of the pun she made. She had never felt as full as she did at that moment.

Without waiting, Jon began to withdraw. The skin of his long cock resisted, intensifying the pleasure as the tight confines of Nancy's hole sought to hold on to him. Eventually, the primal urge took hold, and he began to pump with long, deep strokes. With each push, Nancy was lifted off her toes. Still bent forward over the couch she could see Bob holding his swollen organ in front of her face, even as she was getting plowed from behind by an equally thick cock.

Even having cum in Louise's face just minutes before, Jon was still primed and eager for release as he admired the view of Nancy's backside. Watching his cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet hole, he continued to thrust with deep long strokes. With every push, Nancy said 'Uh...uh...uh."

Knowing he could not hold out forever, Jon said "The end is near! I'm gonna cum!"

Beth giggled at this pun as she watched Nancy getting corn-holed. She reached out her hand, caressing her daughter's face and squeezed her hand, just as Nancy let out a "AHHHHH! Oh, Oh, YEAAAAAH!"

Jon had pushed as deep as possible, holding himself as close as he could. Completely surrounded by Nancy's warmth, he felt the eruption come from deep within. Like a volcano spewing lava from a tube, his cock spurted jet after jet of molten cum deep in Nancy's body until he could spurt no more.

Slowly he withdrew from her chocolate hole, followed by the drippings of his cum, as she involuntarily squeezed it out. They both huffed, out of breath. As he backed away, Jon's cock flopped against his own thigh, leaving a wet mark that nearly reached his knee.

"Oh god! That was great!" Jon exclaimed. "But now I gotta piss again!"

Jumping up, Louise said, "OK, let me help you! Then I'll clean you up." She followed Jon to the bathroom, watching his muscled back as he sauntered ahead of her. Closing the door behind her, she stood behind Jon, reached for his cock, and helped him aim at the bowl. With a slight jerk, he began streaming.

"Ahhh. Never had this kind of help before. Feels nice." Jon relaxed and let the flow continue, as Louise directed his piss in small circles, careful not to let him spray outside the bowl.

As the flow tapered off, she said, "All done?"

"Yeah, now milk it and shake off the drops" Jon directed. Louise squeezed his cock, drawing the last of his pee from the tip of his prick. Then she gave it a little shake to flick off the remaining drops, which fell into the bowl.

Spotting a washcloth by the sink, Louise wetted it with warm water, and began to carefully wash Jon's cock. With the tender ministrations Nancy was applying to his prick, Jon felt the stirrings of another erection coming on. Nancy felt it too, as his organ grew longer and thicker in her hands.

"Wait a second, big boy. I gotta pee, too. Let's do it like this." Spinning him around, she lifted the lid and pushed him into a sitting position on the toilet. The she sat on the lap he made. Seeing her intent, he spread his legs so that she could pee between them. Holding her full breasts from behind, he felt her relax against him. In moments, her stream began to flow, out of her, over his jutting cock, and into the bowl below. The warm stream and familiar mild odor, accompanied by the warm body pressed to his, only further encouraged the enlargement of his cock, until it stuck up between her legs like a cock of her own.

Quickly she dabbed herself dry and flushed. Admiring his thickness now sticking out from her, she used the washcloth to wipe him again. Then she applied a bit of lotion to her hands. Still seated, she began to jack him, reaching between her own legs to the rock-hard cock sticking out. His hands wandered over her breasts and belly, tickling the small hairs below her navel.

"So this is what it's like to jack off!" she said. "It's a lot different from diddling my little clitty! I guess you're not done yet!" The warmth of her lubricated hands moving on his dick and the scent of the lotion she had applied, quickly sent the blood surging into his groin, elongating and thickening his cock until it was at the straining point again.

Just then the door opened. Nancy poked her head in and said, "Aha! There you are." Seeing what her friend was doing she exclaimed, "Oh my!"

"Can I help?" Without waiting for a reply, Nancy bent over, putting her head close to Louise's hands, looking longingly at Jon's erect organ. As Louise continued to stroke the long dong poking out from her own groin, Nancy leaned forward to take the end into her mouth.

With sucking pressure and little licks by Nancy's tongue, Jon's cock twitched in the hands of Louise. Louise was reminded again that his cock felt like a fire hose as she aimed it at her friend's mouth. Nancy was eager to receive the hose's spray, as was evident by her avid actions on it. With mouth and tongue, she lavished as much as she could, occasionally looking up at Louise and Jon. Knowing he had already cum twice, both Nancy and Louise worked to get Jon to come again. Louise was diddling herself with one hand as she still jacked Jon's cock into Nancy's mouth.

Just then, Bob appeared in the doorway. Seeing Nancy's full round ass as she bent over Louise and Jon, he took the opportunity to grope her from behind. Spots of his son's cum had hardly dried on Nancy's thighs, but he was not deterred. He wanted her again. Holding her hips, he pushed his swollen organ against her backside.

Feeling this, Nancy release Jon's cock long enough to say "Not my ass! Stick it in my pussy!" Then she resumed her attention to Jon.Time for the secret weapon, Nancy thought. As she gobbled Jon's dick, she began to hum, sending vibrations into his organ.If this doesn't work, I don't know what will! "Hmmmmm. Hmmmmmm."

Bob pushed himself deep into Nancy's pussy and held her hips as he pumped himself into her warm wet sheath.This is going to be great, he thought.

As Bob pumped Nancy from behind, Beth squeezed into the room. "Well, don't we look like we're having fun?" Jon reached out to Beth, cupped her pussy and inserted two fingers. Finding her clit, he applied pressure and friction until Beth's juices were flowing again.

What a scene! Jon on the toilet frigging Beth, while getting jacked by Louise who sat on his lap. At the same time, getting sucked by Nancy, who was, in turn, getting fucked by his father, Bob.

Amazingly, Beth was the first to cum. She let loose with her juices on Jon's hand with a long "Ohhhhhh".

Within seconds, Jon said, "Girls, I'm coming again!" as he spurted his remaining semen into Nancy's open mouth.

"Guess I will too, then," said Bob, as he pumped Nancy's pussy full of his cum. Withdrawing, he backed away. "Whew! What a night!" The smiles on the faces around him indicated that the feeling was unanimous.

Jenny6969
Jenny6969
165 Followers
12