The Next Step

Story Info
EM strips down on the way home.
5.8k words
4.37
32.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErosMuse
ErosMuse
82 Followers

Okay so, for this installment of 'Emma takes her clothes off where she shouldn't', we're going to flash forward (haha flash, get it? ;P) a couple of months after the events of the previous two stories. It may read as a little slow to start this time, as I'll try to pack in the less exciting details at the beginning, so those of you who aren't here for the full story can just skip ahead to the good stuff.

***

My family had just moved a month ago. We were in the same tiny city, just on the other side of town, so I still hung out with the same friends I introduced to you all in my first story. We now rented half of a duplex; the ground floor of what had originally been a regular two-story house. We had neighbors living right above us, and the closest other house seemed like it was barely more than thirty feet from our side door.

I'd had my eighteenth birthday a couple of months before, but was still in my final year of high school at this time. I normally walked home after school, and since I lived relatively close to my friend Jerry, I tended to walk with him and another friend or two of his, even though they didn't go to the same school that I did anymore, as I was always the youngest of my group of friends. They attended a local community college relatively close to my school, and their classes let out shortly after I was freed from my own. So I would head over to their campus to meet up with them, and from there we'd head home. We'd cut across parking lots and alleys to shorten our walk, and we came to all of their houses first, leaving me to walk the last three blocks or so home by myself.

At first, I took the shortest route home. There was little of interest along the route, and no reason to stop once splitting off from my friends. In addition, I was a horny teen who had the house to herself for a little while before the rest of my family showed up, and I liked having that time alone to myself. Over the first couple of weeks, I paid attention to when my everybody would arrive home, trying to gauge how much time I'd have to strip down and play with myself in peace. However, that quickly became boring, and there wasn't anyplace in town where a young woman could go to procure something to help stimulate her. But thinking on the events of the past summer gave me some ideas. I soon found myself watching the movements of neighbors and other passersby out the window, or as I walked alone, getting an idea for how busy the street around my house was.

Pretty slow, as it turned out. I lived on the far end of town from any of the schools, and not terribly close to many businesses, off in an outside corner of a largely residential area, so there was hardly ever anybody else walking along my route between striking off on my own and getting home. Plus, few jobs had shifts ending at that time, so traffic was few and far between, with only a car or two driving by on any given day. I had plenty of time to do as I pleased.

I even changed my route after going off by myself. I began following a path along the train tracks that took me to the other side of an irregularly-shaped block, which let me out to the street to approach my house from the opposite side than before. From that side I could see the driveway, hidden from the other side of the house which held my point of entry, so I'd know before I got inside if anybody happened to get home before me. It was rare, but it had happened.

So... I'll let you guys know now, this instance is not the first time I performed this particular stunt. I'd already tried it out a handful of times, started to get comfortable with what I was doing. It was, however, my boldest and most interesting of this series of romps.

***

This day was a warm afternoon in September, school let out and I'd gotten myself turned on over the course of the last couple classes of the day, often finding my gaze lingering on the assets of one of my more attractive female teachers.

Those of you who've read my bio know what I look like. At this time, I still wore my hair longer than it is now. This day, I wore a pair of hand-me-down jeans from my older, male cousins, so they were pretty baggy on me. I also wore a t-shirt with a light button-up over top of it, along with small, sexy-ish panties. Not like a thong or anything, but they were sort of low-leg; they didn't cover as much as some underwear -or as little as the low-legs of today- and always left the top of my buttcrack feeling like it was sticking out, and the material clung tight to my curves.

As I retrieved my things from my locker, I decided today would be one of those days I was going to have an extra bit of fun. Once my backpack was back in my possession, I made for the restroom nearest to the exit I normally took, where I quietly slipped out of my t-shirt and bra, and tossed them in the bag, having already found them not so easy to stealthily get off while on the move. Then I put my overshirt back on and buttoned it up, though not *too* modestly.

I picked that spot to change because it let me slip out of the building without crossing paths with too many people. As turned on as I'd get, and though the thought of being seen at my risque adventures was thrilling to imagine, I didn't actually want any of my classmates, people I saw every day, to get any hint at what I had planned.

I left the building and made my way to my friends' school, taking a couple of side streets that quickly brought me to the main road through town, which I'd follow until reaching a back alley that brought me to a semi-hidden parking lot near the center of town, which touched their school. I didn't run into many people along my solitary walk. Some of my classmates would be visible further along whatever road I walked down, or I'd see them on other streets from intersections, and then there was traffic on the main road, but that was mostly it. But that changed drastically by time I arrived at the college. Their classes had normally just ended by time I arrived, so I always walked in to find the place full of older teens and young-twenty-somethings on their way out.

It was always enthralling to be making my way along the packed hallways, with only a single layer of lightweight fabric separating my roused nipples from the rest of the school. I pretended not to notice how obviously they poked out beneath my top. So many gazes lingered on my chest as I weaved along the hall, I saw nearly every guy who passed close by trying to unobtrusively stare. Some girls too, who'd then either giggle and grin or turn cattily to their friends, likely discussing what a slut they assumed me to be. With all the close-packed bodies trying to navigate the corridor, more than a few people brushed against my breasts; an arm here, shoulder, backpack, occasionally another chest... sometimes due to my own twisting and sidestepping to get through with minimal jostling, or just the crowded state of the area, or somebody passing a little too close. There were rare instances of passersby making a hand gesture in the midst of conversation and a hand making contact with my chest, some probably accidental, others not. A rare couple of times, a hand found it's way to my ass and gave me a squeeze. Once I even had an oncoming boy, whose approach I hadn't noticed before, reach out and cup one of my boobs, even managing to graze my upraised tit with a fingertip before sliding past. If I was already turned on and hadn't found my friends yet, I usually didn't mind, but always kept moving. However the grazes came, they were always so much more exciting and enjoyable with the less layers I had covering me.

I'd make my way to the door closest to my route home, one of the ones furthest from my starting point, and met up with Jerry and his friend(s) outside. Then we'd start the long walk across town, gradually parting ways with more and more of our classmates from both schools, until it was just us and a few stragglers at various distances. The entire way, the boys would try to sneak a look at my raised tits, and I would pretend not to notice, though I'm sure the reddening faces all around gave us all away. I would frequently adjust the set of my backpack's straps, using their edges to rub against my nipples when they'd begin to relax, and other times to push my boobs together, making them look bigger, more conspicuous, and leaving my pokies as plainly visible as I could get them. Not that I was interested in any of these guys, or wanted them in particular to look at my chest, much less at my nipples, but knowing that somebody was checking me out helped keep me excited until I could be by myself.

Eventually we'd reach the train tracks, and then the streets they lived on. Most days -but these especially- they'd invite me to one or another of their places to hang out, to which I would decline, blaming homework or chores, but sometimes promising to swing by later if I finished early enough. They would start off down their street, and I'd continue along the tracks, finally alone. The part of the tracks I'd reached was the most isolated in town, the longest stretch uninterrupted by intersecting streets. It was the equivalent of four or five blocks, had a shallow curve, and didn't follow too closely to any houses; one side was fenced off with a thin slice of trees and overgrown brush blocking the view from houses and businesses, and on the other side were long industrial buildings, all old and abandoned with boarded-up windows, and then another slice of overgrowth that sprouted up between them and the tracks beyond the first or second building.

I kept watch ahead and behind me. At this time of day, the only people likely to be ahead were those students who could drive - whether my elder classmates or college students. It was very rare that anybody was up ahead and headed in my direction, and that held on this day. There was a pair of other people several blocks behind me, far enough away that they looked very small. They wouldn't catch up to me unless I stopped for a while. So I knew I'd have some time to have a little bit of fun.

As I walked away from my friends' street, I began to slowly unbutton my top. Just the top few buttons to begin with, let a generous amount of cleavage show - or would have, if my bust had been bigger. When that was bordering on risque, I started letting out the bottom buttons, working my way up until only two held my shirt closed. I rounded the track's curve and still didn't see anybody ahead. I unzipped my pants and popped open the button, leaving only my belt to hold up my oversized jeans. When I was certain the straggling couple far behind wouldn't be able to see me anymore, I slipped my hands into my pants and pushed my panties down as far as the crotch of the jeans would let them go. The way the pants sat on my hips, the open fly was directly over my moist pussy. I got wetter at that knowledge, at the thought that if anybody were to suddenly pop out of the trees, they'd get a peek at my slit, to say nothing of the raised bumps easily visible over my bosom.

I began to touch myself as I continued along, running my hands over my butt, cupping and squeezing my breasts, pinching and flicking my nipples, making sure they stayed hard and standing out. I occasionally reached through my parted pants to lightly caress my clit, sending shivers up my spine, making me want to stop and strip down to nothing right there. I resisted, for the time being.

When I passed the halfway point before the next road, I began to also keep watch in the treeline to my side. There was a half-finished wall in there, which served as a popular hangout for my younger high school classmates. The privacy appealed to more people than just me, and it was known for teens doing things they shouldn't there. It was disgusting, there was always a ton of garbage, and I can't imagine it ever appealed to anybody, including those using if for their illicit activities. The path into that space was easy to spot, and from it I could see that nobody was already there. I was at the only entry point, so I knew anybody coming this way would arrive via the train tracks.

I undid the last two buttons of my top as I walked back out to the middle of the tracks, but making no move yet to open it up. I reached the center, giving myself a long line of sight ahead, much further than I needed to go, and a shorter, but still safely long distance behind me as far as the curve. Nobody in sight, nor close enough for me to hear. For the moment, I was in the clear.

I unbuckled my belt, letting go when the weight of my jeans pulled at it, and the garment eagerly fell down to my knees. My ass and pussy were bared now, my panties hanging just a couple inches below the top of my legs. I lowered them down into my pants, and pushed both down to my ankles. Then I stood straight and dropped my backpack to the ground, then shrugged my top off my shoulders, letting my breasts spill out. I raised my arms up over my head, pulling my top along to my wrists and wrapping it around them, leaving as little material as possible to obscure me. I canted my hips and bent a knee, turning my leg out and spreading my feet as far out as the pants around my ankles would allow, exposing my slit as much as I could.

I tipped my head back and briefly closed my eyes, in between turning about and watching for anybody coming. For several long, exciting moments I stood there, just feeling the cool wind play over my bare skin. But for a bit of cloth around my ankles and wrists, I was naked, stretched out and totally exposed, covering nothing. To add to my excitement, I stood out in the center of the track, the most oulying part of the secluded area, where I'd be easily seen if I was too lax in my vigil and somebody came along. I was still well within the city limits, outside in broad daylight, naked as a jaybird.

I had just lowered my arms and started playing with my tits when the first sounds of approach came. It was that couple who'd been so far behind me, finally catching up. I quickly threw my arms out to the sides, drawing my top back up around my upper arms, then pulled up my pants enough that I could move easily, grabbed my backpack and darted off to the side of the tracks, inside the curve, where I'd have the most time to adjust myself. I pulled my pants up around my hips and belted them, but chose to leave my panties lowered beneath. I started walking as I buckled my belt, then pulled my top up to sit properly on my shoulders just in time for the people to come into sight. A young man and woman, a little older than me, by the look of them. Probably some of my college buddies' classmates. There was still a good distance between me and them, so I wasn't worried about them catching up to me. I only bothered to pin up one button on my top, low enough that it still left my boobs uncovered, but my shirt wouldn't billow out behind me and make it obvious how little it was covering. In addition, I not only left my fly open, but tucked the flaps under, leaving a wide window open to display my cunt.

I let my bag dangle in one hand, where it wouldn't obscure my chest. I kept closest watch ahead, where the greatest threat of being seen lay, but occasionally glanced over my shoulder at the two walking along behind me, taking excitement at how close they were while I was as exposed as I was.With my free hand, I tried to inconspicuously touch myself, focusing my attentions on my nipples, my pussy juices starting to drip down my thighs both at the stimulus I was giving myself, as well as the knowledge that people could see me as I was doing it, even if they might not have any idea what I was doing.

Soon the sounds of their footfalls became fainter. I looked back again to notice the couple had broken off to the hangout. I considered turning back, trying to sneak into the trees and watch them, assuming they were going off to get intimate. But I didn't think I'd be able to approach without being heard. I didn't want to interrupt them, or chance being caught spying. Although... what if they asked me to join them? It'd be tempting, and the girl was quite pretty. I think I would've been too embarrassed to actually take them up on it. Anyway, I especially didn't want anybody else to come along and catch me fingering myself out here while I'd be distracted. I was much more interested in doing my own thing anyway. So I continued on.

Too soon, I began to draw close to the road. I hadn't allowed myself to come yet, and now I was close enough to a place where I might be spotted that I was growing nervous. A moment later a car flashed into view between the trees flanking the tracks. It disappeared again as quickly as it had appeared, but it was still enough to scare me. I hurriedly zipped and buttoned-up my clothing, reached under my jeans and pulled my panties back up where they belonged, and finished the short walk left to the road. From there, I turned off the tracks and started down the sidewalk. It wasn't long before I reached the last corner and sighted my apartment: the second house down on the other side of the intersecting street.

I carefully looked around and listened as I rounded the corner, keeping watch for anybody who might see me. The street was quiet, no moving cars, nobody in sight. My driveway was empty, which meant that neither my family nor the upstairs neighbors were home. I couldn't hear anything coming. It was time for the more exciting bit.

As I began my final approach to the house, I began unbuttoning my shirt. My fingers trembled at the thought of what I was doing, but I managed to get it totally open while still in front of the corner house, and my breasts felt the cool breeze again. I slipped off my sneakers and kicked them ahead of me, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants at the same time. Once it all was done, I pushed the heavy jeans down to my ankles and stepped out of them, picking them up along with my shoes, and bundling them all up together. Now I was in front of my own house, and I took a moment to peel off my socks. My heart raced at the notion that I was stripping out on the street. Stripping! Not just flashing, which was so much easier, but getting *out* of clothes. I was shivering and trembling with such excitement that I had some some difficulty removing my socks. When I finally managed it, I turned over my bundled pants, searching for a pocket, and tucked the socks into one, relishing how little I was wearing so publicly.

I started onward again, holding my bundled clothes in one hand, pressed to a hip. The light breeze opened my shirt wide, calling my breasts out from their hiding place. Just as I was about to reach the small flagstone path that led from the sidewalk to my side door, a car rounded a corner a few blocks down. I panicked and ran the last couple of steps into my yard, and hid behind a tall lilac bush, poking my head out enough to see what it would do. It started in my direction for a block or two, then turned away.

Once it was out of sight, I set my bundle of clothes on the ground, along with my backpack, unzipped it, and dropped the bundle inside. It didn't fit well, poked out over most of the opening, but I didn't really care. It wouldn't fall out over the short distance across the narrow yard. Then I let my top slip off my shoulders and down my arms, tucking it in the bag as well. Grabbing it by one of the straps, I turned and started walking to the door, keeping the pack hanging down by the ground so not to obscure my bare back. I was topless now, wearing nothing by my soaked panties. While still alone, I was far less isolated now than when I'd stood nude on the tracks. I walked slowly, sexily swaying my hips from side to side with each step, enjoying the kiss of the wind on my bare skin, the feeling of my pussy juices dripping down my thighs, savoring the thought that I was so close to being naked where anybody might see me, so very easily.

ErosMuse
ErosMuse
82 Followers
12