The Next Steps

Story Info
How my girl friend enforced my submissive cuckold lifestyle.
2.4k words
4.24
52.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan and I had already had our first relationship with a man. Joan dated him and learnt to wank, suck and fuck his large cock. Along this exploration of her sexuality she had also learnt how to dress sexy, look sexy and act sexy.

For my part I had learnt my place re size and place in the sexual pecking order. I found the bottom to be a comforting place. Once I accepted this I found I could focus on the rest of my life and turn it in to a success. Most people who know me have no idea how I think and live my sexual life.

Pete had asked Joan to go out with him. Joan and I had agreed that after Barry she would be a one woman man and that would be me.

When she told me about Pete's offer to go out it was like a virus in my head I could think of nothing else. I gave into my cravings and asked Joan to think about it.

Joan wanted some ground rules, if she was going to see a second man; she wanted me to agree to the rules first. I asked what they were, but she did not know, she said they will develop over time, but when they come along, I have to accept them no questions.

I agreed not knowing what I had agreed to, my need to be sexually submissive and humiliated was so strong.

Joan came home from work and told me that she had met Peter at the bar and told him yes she would go out with him. She had also given her notice to quite work and next Friday would be her last shift.

She explained that if she was going to see other men, she was not going to do it after work in a railway station car park; she wanted a bit more glamour.

She told me a rule. I pay for my own humiliation why should she work when I have a good wage. She would tell me what money she wanted and why, I could pay. Peter could also put his hand in his pocket to take her out too.

Joan worked her last shifts and each night she came home I licked her pussy but she was never used. I asked what was happening. She told me that she had told peter to pick her up on Saturday night and take her dancing.

I was pleased but had to say "Saturday is our night out". She looked at me smiled and told me the new rule, what my man wants is more important than what you want. I agreed.

Saturday evening came and I watched Joan get ready. She said I was a bit like a spare part so I should help. While she sat styling her hair and putting on her makeup she told me to get her clothes out.

I opened her suspender draw, picked one out, showed it to her and put it on the bed. I repeated this and selected her bra, nickers, stockings, skirt, top and shoes. Some I got right first time others I had to re select till I got it right. She then told me to clean her shoes. I went to get some polish but she told me to just lick them and rub them on my sleeve.

She got dressed and stood before me looking fantastic. Yes said I bet u wish you were peter don't you. I said yes and she responded tuff. She turned to go but turned back saying. I must say you have done well dressing me I feel very good for my first date; see you when I get home.

With that she left. I went down stairs to watch TV. Joan's dad asked where Joan was I said she gone out with her mates. Never mind he said we can watch the game it's on soon.

I was in bed when Joan came home; she walked into the room and undressed. I could see some love bites on her shoulders and she looked very pleased with herself.

She slipped into bed cuddled me in and said you want to know. I said yes. She explained how he picked her up and they went to the Italian restaurant in town. She had lasagne and a few glasses of wine, it was very nice. I asked what they talked about. You quite a lot to be honest she replied. He wanted to know what you knew.

I explained you know that I going out with him, that you helped me get ready. He wanted to know if this was just a tease or was I really going out with in the real sense. He meant in the having sex with me sense. I told him yes but a few conditions. No bragging no telling everyone your fucking Alan's girlfriend. If I find out your talking it's over. If you ask me to leave Alan it's over.

She told me how they ended up back at his flat and she told me he is a great kisser and got her all hot and bothered sucking her breasts. Sorry about the love bites by the way, I told him not to do that again. I said he probably did it to show he had you, sort of letting me know. She asked does that upset you. I said no I would do the same if I was him. Make sure your boyfriend knew you had sex with another guy.

She continued to tell me that she ended up on her knees on the carpet sucking his cock. It's not as long as Barry but it's as fat. So it's still a lot lot bigger than yours. He tastes nicer too so I think I am going to enjoy sucking it more. We had sex tonight. I broke my no sex on the first date rule; I suppose that's what we sluts do. She laughed and squeezed me at the same time.

She rolled me onto my back and sat on me saying it seems it's a night for me to take my turn on top; she moved up my body and planted her pussy over my mouth. I looked up at her. She was grinding her clit on to my nose. Her firm abdomen was rolling back and forward. The under view of her breasts and sticking out nipples encourage me to accept Peters cum running into my mouth. She was right it had its own taste I wondered if everyone's cum was different.

When I had sucked her dry she slid down my body and placed my cock into her. She asked me "how's that feel". It was fantastic I could just feel her. I felt very lost inside her. I realised how Peter's girth had stretched her open. I spunked in ten seconds. She climbed off saying it's a good job that peter lasts a lot longer.

Things continued along these lines for a month or so. Joan saw Peter about twice a week and always told me every detail and fed me her buttered bun. We developed a set of cover stories so her mum and dad had no idea that Joan had two boyfriends.

A change came one night when Joan asked me to use her other hole. Peter had wanted to for a few weeks. Joan had heard that it hurt and was a bit scared as she did not like pain. She had told Peter this. He had started fingering her bum, it was an odd feeling and it did hurt. Peter said that was because she kept getting tense and her bum hole was gripping his finger. She needed to relax.

Joan wanted me to help her relax so that Peter could use her bum. I put it cruder to myself in my own head. This guy wants me to prepare my girlfriend so he can fucker her arse.

I admired Peter's confidence and his dominance over me in that he knew Joan would ask and I would comply. He was right too I was going to do it for him. This really confirmed to me I was genetically programed submissive who loved humiliation. I was now trapped on the path that I had looked for.

Over the next week I fingered Joan's bum hole up to 3 fingers using nappy rash cream. I also spent time sucking and licking it softly to get her used to the wolf which would soon be at the door.

Friday night arrived; I helped Joan dress for her date. As she was leaving she asked me to come with her to the bus stop. I walked with her 100 yard up the road to the bus station, only us there, no bus at this time, but it was the place where Peter picks her up.

Joan told me to hide behind the low wall in case Peter arrived. I did as requested and from my position I could see up her skirt. I felt up her leg and put a finger inside her nickers. I poked a finger in and felt her bum hole; I told I would test if she was ready.

She parted her legs and I worked my finger up he bum and told her that she was ready. I told her to think of me licking her bum soft and to relax and then enjoy.

I heard a car pull up and took my hand away quick and hid. I waited after the car had left then walked home hoping Joan would be ok.

I had no need to worry Joan woke me, pulled my head to the edge of the bed lifted her skirt, nickers already off. She pulled her bum cheeks apart and sat on my head letting her bum cheeks close on me.

He bum crack and hole was full of spunk smudging all over my face. I was gasping for air. I found her open bum hole all sticky, I pushed my tongue up, I could taste her and him. I continued till she was clean. I had to lift her off my face just before I suffocated.

Joan told me how he took her in the shower and they washed each other. He paid particular attention to her bum and used the soapy suds to finger her bum and get her open and relaxed. He mentioned that he could tell I had done a good job as he could feel she was easier to open and more relaxed around his fingers probing her bum.

He then moved her down to her knees and had her suck is cock under the falling water of the warm shower. He turned her round pushed her forward onto her hands and knees and told her to lover her head and stick her bum up and arch her back.

He stood feet at her side and bent his knees down. She felt his cock at her bum and she thought of me liking her and tried to relax. His cock popped in and he kept moving in and out. It was very tight and it did hurt but it was not over painful.

He ended up sitting with his inner thighs on the top of her bum. He was still for a while and told her to get used to the fell. He then started raising up and down moving his cock in and out nice and slow she started to open up to accept him and he picked up some speed.

He told her it felt great and he soon came deep in her bum. He stayed inside her and started moving again. The cum helped lubricate her. She needed this as he was now fucked her bum as fast as he fucked her pussy and he spunked a second time. She remained on her knees her face close to the tiles while he pulled out and started to shower again. She looked over her shoulder at his semi hard cock. He had taken her anal virginity.

For the next few weeks Joan would come home and tell me it was mouth and pussy, mouth and bum, pussy and bum, and sometimes all three holes used.

Peter was now nagging Joan to be a bit more sexy when he took her out, it was now summer, so he wanted outdoor sex and told her that she should not wear nickers and even shave her pubic hair, he said she would be more comfortable to fuck outside on a hot sunny day or warm evening.

Joan told me she had agreed with this last request and when I saw her fully smooth for the first time I asked if I could feel. She lay on the bed legs wide open. I felt her all over it was great no hairs and I licked her labia and clit it was so much better.

I told her that Peter knows what he is talking about, shaved is a much improved feel. She dressed picking a thin summer short skirt. I said if there is any wind she will be on show, bum and bare pussy so take care.

Off she went to see peter. When I got home from nights at 7.00 am Joan was not in bed. She arrived back at 7.30 just before her mum and dad got up. She told me she had spent the night with Peter. They had fucked outside and then again back at his flat then had a big argument and split up.

He was now nagging her to leave me and become his girlfriend. She refused but he would not accept. He kept going on at her but she would not move in with him. She says he got very spiteful and said some nasty things. I told him this is how it was; don't spoil a good thing, but he wants more. I said no, so he finished it and I think it fine, he was becoming a nag anyway.

I asked what he had said. She told me that he mocked me as a wimp and questioned what sort of man lets his girlfriend go out with other guys and licks up their spunk when they get home.

She cuddled me asking we are ok aren't we. You were ok with me seeing Barry and Peter weren't you. I said yes I liked it more than you liked it. That's it she said no more other men their waste of time. I cuddled her back thinking, how long will this last. It didn't as our holidays soon proved.