The Next Time

Story Info
He gets needed help.
3.6k words
3.81
52.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true, but the names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

*

My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years. We have a very good sexual relationship, or maybe I should say had a very good sexual relationship. Actually it is part of both.

We were married young. Neither of us had any experience. We both came from very strict backgrounds. Our wedding night was full of surprises. We found that sex was extremely fun and wonderful.

For nearly 30 years we both were satisfied, or should I say euphoric since neither of us knew much about sex except what we experienced, read or learned from listening to others.

We found that X-rated movies initiated many new and wonderful ways of having sex and we tried most of them. We remain true to our spouses but have to admit the movies made us wonder about consensual sex a bit.

My wife has never refused me, and I found we both were very highly sexually oriented. She has become quite open about our sexual appetite and confided that many men had made advances toward her.

I can readily understand their desire for Lana. She is nearly six feet tall, with long, blond, flowing hair that emphasizes her round face, cute, slightly upturned nose and full, lush lips. Her deep dimpled cheeks when she smiles, are alluring. Her clear, blue eyes are what men often call "bedroom eyes," slightly squinting because she has oversensitive eyes.

Her hourglass figure is punctuated by breasts that are larger than average and very firm with nipples that grow hard when she is sexually excited, sitting on very dark purple aureoles.

Her narrow waist and jutting ass globes that roll enticingly when she walks are accented by her long, tapering legs. She keeps her blonde pubic hair trimmed neatly above her pink slit. She still has a body of a young, sensual model. She has modeled for few covers of women's magazines.

She readily admits that she has turned down many offers to pose nude and even more offers by much younger men to "go to bed with them."

She denies having succumbed to the many opportunities she has had, but also admits that it is very tempting sometimes.

I find that very fact very exciting, knowing that all I need do is ask and she is ready and willing.

I have a weight lifters body. I am just over six feet tall and two hundred pounds of muscle from working out daily. I have rippling abs and broad shoulders. I have a longer and thicker cock than what is called average. It is seven and a half inches long and almost six inches around or two inches thick, whichever way you like to measure it. I have been known to cum seven times during one hard on and last for several hours. Of course, with a woman like Lana to fuck, I imagine that is not all that fantastic, but she seems to think so.

That brings us to the main part of the story.

I have been diagnosed with diabetes. Slowly but surely my staying power as well as my being able to get and hold an erection has diminished.

Lana has been able to make my cock hard by giving me blowjobs out of this world. She has become extremely proficient and our sexual life had not diminished until recently. The fact that I cannot hold an erection for very long has become quite disturbing to both of us. I have tried all the pills like Viagra, but all the pills seem to do is make me hot and flushed.

I could tell that Lana was becoming more and more discouraged, as was I.

It was after one brief fuck that I decided something had to be done.

We were basking in the afterglow of a short fuck when I decided to talk to her about her desires and find out what I could do to help her with my problem.

She was reticent but somewhat excited when I brought up the subject.

"As you know, I love to fuck, but recently I have not been brought to an orgasm because you go limp so quickly," she said candidly.

I acknowledged the problem and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Maybe we should consider a substitute," I suggested.

She smiled. "I have tried a dildo," she admitted, "but it is not the same as a real cock. I cannot get off with a fake cock," she said bluntly.

I shook my head in acknowledgement. "I know! I noticed it in the drawer." I exclaimed.

She blushed slightly.

"What if I suggested a real person?" I asked softly.

Her eyes lit up like a light. She began to blush even more. "I have thought about that, but I don't want to hurt you!" she exclaimed.

I smiled. "I want you to be happy and the very fact that you have thought about it makes me feel better." I said.

I decided to pursue the idea.

"Whom have you thought about?" I asked softly.

She blushed even more. "Well, I have noticed Jerry Arnold and he might be interesting," she said looking down at the floor.

I was not totally surprised. Jerry had made several remarks to me about how lucky I was to have such a gorgeous wife. Jerry is also a very handsome man. His wife has joked on occasion about how good a lover he was. I had seen him in the shower at the club and he was very well endowed.

His wife, Maria, seems to be quite liberated, that is to say, she had made subtle passes at me.

Lana began to realize that I was serious. Maybe Harry Handy, or Jake Jacoby , or Paul Branson, or Jim Micon, or--"

I interrupted her at that point. "Whoa! Let's not get too carried away!" I said.

She began to laugh. "It may take that many and more to satisfy me after fucking you for so many years," she said.

I laughed aloud. "You have given this more consideration than just a thought!" I exclaimed.

She smiled. "I wondered how long it would be before you realized how much I need to be fucked," she said bluntly. "I have not pursued anyone yet but I have to admit I have been watching and waiting," she said.

She smiled again. "I was about to have an affair, but this makes me feel much better about it," she admitted reticently.

I was surprised but not totally. I had seen her making innuendoes and rather pointed suggestion toward other men.

I kissed her again. "How should we proceed?" I asked pointedly.

She laughed. "I know I could fuck any one of them, but I believe you should make it known that you are OK with it," she said almost too quickly.

"What about their wives," I asked.

"Do you remember the last party? We wives were talking and laughing? The subject of the talk was swapping husbands. Almost all thought it would be exciting to exchange partners once in a while. I believe most were serious. I don't see a problem as long as we are up front and don't try to be secretive." Lana pointed out.

I was shocked but relieved. I did not want to cause trouble amongst our friends.

I was also surprised how Lana seemed to be so excited and direct about the whole idea.

"Let's invite Jerry and Maria Arnold over," I suggested. "We can feel them out, so to speak."

Lana laughed. "Feel them up, is what you mean," she joked.

I was apprehensive when the Arnolds agreed to come over for "a little chat about our idea,"

Maria is a dark haired, short woman of Mexican dissent. She was, what I call a typical Mexican woman with huge tits, short and slightly chubby. She was outspoken and blunt.

Jerry was almost twice as tall as Maria. He was muscular but just a little on the heavy side. Of course, what I found out was Lana had heard he was hung like a horse and she was excited to find out if it was true.

The Jerry Arnold arrived just after lunch on Saturday. He seemed to have an idea about what we intended but let us instigate the idea.

"Maria had to stay home with the kids," he said

I started "the" conversation with Jerry. "Would you believe that Lana and I have talked about exchanging partners?" I said stiffly.

Jerry's smile went from ear to ear. He looked surprised for a moment. "Are you suggesting that ---" his voice trailed off.

"What would you say if Lana suggested you?" I found courage to say.

He grinned from ear to ear. "I would say YES!" he exclaimed.

"What about Maria? Will that be a problem?" I asked bluntly.

He smiled. "Hell! Maria has wanted to find someone for months!" he exclaimed. "I can imagine her reaction though," he added.

Lana had moved beside Jerry. "I don't want to cause trouble," she said sensuously.

"Let me worry about Maria. What about you?" he asked, looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

I explained my dilemma.

"I am sure Maria will understand, since it is for a worthy cause," he laughed.

I could see he was getting a hard on. His pants tented out and he struggled with getting his large cock into place.

Lana had not missed the struggle he was having with his stiff cock in his pants.

She asked me to leave them alone.

I promptly hurried out of the room and waited until I heard them going down the hall.

Jerry was laughing and Lana was giggling like a schoolgirl.

"You are about to receive the best fuck you have ever had," Jerry said.

Lana giggled louder. "That goes for you also," she said loudly.

I waited for a few moments and followed the noise down the hall.

"OH MY GOD!" Lana's voice echoed down the hall to where I stood. "I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE ALL OF THAT!" she said with loud compassion.

"Get naked," I heard Jerry command.

I slowly crept down the hall. The door to the bedroom was standing open.

"You have great tits," Jerry's voice came thru the open door. "Lay down on the bed!"

I peered into the room. Lana was on the bed, her legs spread apart, her pink pussy lifted toward Jerry.

"Be gentle!" she exclaimed as he moved between her legs, holding his huge shaft in his hand.

I heard her gasp as the head of his cock slipped into her soft cunt, dragging her cunt lips in with it.

She gasped again. "OH MY!" her voice rang out.

He began to move in and out slowly. Each time his cock slid deeper into my wife's cunt until he was buried completely in her vibrating cavern.

I could see her eyes were rolled back in her head. Her breathing was labored.

He began long and firm strokes, his huge cock pulling her cunt lips in and out with each stroke.

Her groans of desire filled the room. She began to shake and vibrate with each stroke he made. OH MY GOD THAT FEELS WONDERFUL!" she shouted over and over.

I watched in dismay as Jerry filled my wife with his huge member.

Suddenly he began to drive into her with powerful strokes.

"I'M CUMMING! FUCK ME HARD AND FAST! She shouted, filling the house with her shouts of exclamation.

"I'M CUMMING TOO!" Jerry's voice echoed though out the house.

I stepped into the room.

My wife looked at me with a smile on her face. "What a fuck!" she said with deep emotion. "What a wonderful cock he has."

With this, she grabbed his cock and began to lick around the shaft, licking her lips as she cleaned their mingled cum from the monster.

She attempted to suck it but she could not get any more than the head into her mouth.

"Butiful cok" she mumbled just as he spurted a load down her throat.

Jerry rolled off of my wife, his cock beginning to deflate.

"MORE"! Lana shouted as she rolled on top of him. She quickly lowered her cunt around his cock. Her eyes grew wide as she felt him grow inside of her cunt. "WOW!" she shouted loudly. She began to ride his cock like a wild animal.

I stepped back. I turned and hurried down the hall and sat down in the chair by the door.

It was almost an hour when Jerry staggered out of the bedroom and down the hall to where I sat.

"She is insatiable," he exclaimed. "But one fine fuck!" he added as an after thought.

Lana came down the hall, walking gingerly. "What a cock!" she exclaimed as Jerry closed the door behind him.

She looked at me. "I hope you are not mad or anything," she said.

I grimaced slightly. "I guess if you enjoyed it, I can't be too mad," I replied.

"God, I feel good," she said. "That was quite a fuck!"

"I am glad you liked it," I said crassly. I then realized just how jealous I actually was.

I was surprise that my cock was hard.

Lana smiled when she noticed the bulge.

"It seems to have helped you too," she said with a grin.

I struggled out of my pants. Before I could get them off, my cock had wilted.

"Damn! The next time I will have to have someone to fuck myself," I said with determination.

Lana nodded her consent. "The next time!" she said with conviction. "The next time!" she said smiling. She kissed me and hobbled into the bathroom, cum running down her legs. "The next time!" I heard her exclaim excitedly.

This is her side of the encounter.

I was surprised but elated when I found that my husband of nearly 30 years suggested that I be allowed to have intercourse with someone else because he could no perform like he could before.

Jerry Arnold had often made direct passes at me and he was rumored to have a huge cock and was also quit charming without being obnoxious.

When my husband made the suggestion of me fucking him I was so excited I nearly came in my undies.

When Jerry actually showed up I was so hot I could feel my pussy leaking.

Jerry's attitude toward wanting to fuck me was a huge turn on. When he took me into the bedroom, I was astounded at the size of his cock. I was unsure if I could take it all in me but was excited to try. I knew my husband was watching so I put on a show for him. Actually I didn't need to put on much because I was so excited when I saw the size of Jerry's cock I could not stop if I had wanted to. I was quite eager to get that hunk of meat into me.

I was completely ecstatic. To think that I would have that cock in me deeply, with my husband's consent.

I nearly fainted when Jerry began to fuck me.

I could not have imagined in my wildest fantasy the wonderful feeling that Jerry gave me when he buried his monster cock deep inside my hot cunt. I was totally enjoying every inch. It was tremendous feeling to be filled with that hot, monstrous cock. I cannot tell you how much I was enjoying it. I absolutely enjoy riding him. His cock felt so good as I rode him, I thought about what I had been missing for so many years. I could feel his hot cum drenching me and filling my pussy to overflowing

It was even more thrilling when I knew my husband was watching me get the fucking of my life. I still nearly have an orgasm thinking about it. I can hardly wait until I get that wonderful cock in me again. I cannot put into words the wonderful feelings I have when Jerry fucks me. The next time we should invite Jerry's wife. I believe she would enjoy seeing her husband fucking me. I know she would like to fuck my husband but --.

Maybe he could get it up long enough to give her a little pleasure. Time will tell.

It should be a very good situation since we all enjoy fucking and after all, variety is the spice of life, and I now have a new desire for spice.

My husband did not let grass grow under his feet. He made a phone call to Jerry after giving him time to get home.

"I think that you and I need to come to a mutual agreement," he said when Jerry answered the phone. "You seem to enjoy fucking Lana and I believe we should share with one another." He said.

I could not hear much of the conversation but I heard enough to realize that they were making dates for a return engagement.

It was for that very weekend. I was more than a little eager to fuck Jerry again.

My observations after her revelations

I began to make plans for Jerry and Maria's visit. I would see to it that Jerry and Lana were put into a compromising situation some way. I was surprised how quickly the situation came about.

When Jerry and Maria arrived, they quickly paired off with Lana and I. Jerry must have confided in his wife, because she seemed as urgent and excited as Jerry.

Maria strolled right up to me and planted a hot kiss on my mouth. From then on, it was as if Maria and I were long lost lovers. She hugged and kissed me hotly.

Lana and Jerry hurried down the hall to the bedroom that they had recently used.

Maria watched them go and grinned at me when they disappeared into the bedroom.

"I understand that you have a problem," she asserted.

I felt my face flush.

"This diabetes thing is a real problem," I confided.

"I have been researching E D (erectile dysfunction) because I have a very good friend that has the same problem," she said with a wicked grin.

I wondered who it was but let it slide for a moment. "What have you discovered?" I asked anxiously.

She smiled. "I know you are wondering who it is?" She said. "You are not the only ones that Jerry and I have become --" she grinned sheepishly--"sexual partners with!" she said.

I gasped slightly at her revelation. "OH!" was all I could manage to say.

She smiled again. "You don't need to know who it is for now," she said. "But I found that there is a machine that makes it hard and a ring that keeps it that way. I have one of the rings with me because Jerry told me your problem. As for the vacuum machine, I am willing to give it a try without it," she said with a huge grin on her face.

We had wandered into the spare bedroom.

She began a very seductive strip tease and I felt my cock becoming a little stiff. "Take off your clothes!" she admonished.

When I was naked, she began to chuckle softly. "I think we have a lift off, Huston," she quipped and bent down and took my cock into her mouth. She began to suck it deep inside of her hot mouth, her tongue rasping around the shaft excitedly.

I felt my cock growing as she sucked it with so much suction I thought it would burst.

She quickly slipped the cock ring over my cock and smiled. "That will keep it rigid while we fuck," she said anxiously.

She was right. I slipped my cock into her hot cunt to the hilt. I began to move in and out with complete abandon, my cock throbbing against the ring. We must have fucked for quite some time because we heard Jerry and Lana come into the room. They were both grinning at us.

"Way to go!" Lana shouted while she watched my cock enter into the love box of Maria.

I was elated. My cock was still standing tall after several minutes of hard, fast fucking.

Maria was grunting and groaning in delight. "That's it, fill me with that hard cock!" she chanted eagerly.

Maria and I came at the same time, spewing our liquid love potion onto the bed in torrents.

We fell exhausted onto the bed. "You are quite good!" she said aloud.

"You are too!" I exclaimed. My cock was still rock hard when she removed the ring. Slowly my cock began to deflate.

They all laughed heartily as my cock drooped. I smiled when I realized that the vacuum and the ring was my fulfilling respite to a beleaguered fuck. I felt like a complete man again, especially since Lana and I had found a new horizon and we both were able to perform with other partners.

I have since bought a pump and rings. It made a new life for both Lana and I.

It is a wonderful life and we both have had great experiences fucking others in the club.

As a matter of fact, I can outlast almost the entire club as long as I use the pump and rings. I get a little bigger and longer each time I use it! A big thank you to modern science. Lana echoes that statement too.