The Nice Guy & the College Girl

Story Info
Anna shouldn't have opened the door.
867 words
3.54
77.5k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Nice Guy lived in an apartment complex that catered to college students. He rented an upper story apartment and spent afternoons looking out his window tracking likely victims. Who it was became a matter of timing and this afternoon Anna had won the draw.

At 5' 7' Anna was a nice big girl with a bubble ass and large breasts. The Nice Guy was watching the the courtyard when he saw her come home. He knew that at 2pm on a mid-day afternoon no one would see him and that her roomates were four hours off from returning. The Nice Guy slipped on a pair of surgical gloves, made sure all his rape gear was in the inside pockets of his jacket, and walked over to Anna's apartment.

Anna answered the door wearing a robe. The Nice Guy smiled at her and said he had locked his keys in his car and he needed to call a locksmith. Anna responded to his smile and let the Nice Guy in.

The Nice Guy waited until Anna had locked the door then grabbed her, hand over her mouth, knife to her throat.

"Do what I say, fat slut, and everything will be fine." He pressed the knife against her throat." Understand?"

Anna nodded, tears rolling down here cheeks. The Nice Guy lifted his hand off her mouth.

"Please don't hurt me," she pleaded.

The Nice Guy turned Anna to face him, and back handed her across the face. The force of the slap slammed Anna against the front door and she slid to the floor.

The Nice Guy tore open Anna's robe. She was nude beneath. The Nice Guy ran his knife over her breasts.

"Beautiful breasts, fat slut. What size?"

Anna whimpered. The Nice Guy grabbed Anna's right breast and put the edge of his knife to it.

"Answer me or I will cut you," he threatened softly.

"40 ..d..don't hurt me."

"Up to you, fat slut. Roll over on your face. MOVE!"

Anna did as she was told. The Nice Guy pulled off Anna's robe and ran the blade of his knife over her back and butt. Anna whimpered in fear.

"Spread your legs, fat slut."

Anna spread her legs. The Nice Guy rammed a finger into her vagiana. Anna cried out in pain. The Nice Guy probed Anna like a doctor. With his other hand, he rubbed her clit.

The Nice Guy felt wetness building in Anna's pussy. He heard here breath quicken.

"Yes, cum for me you fat slut. Cum for your rapist."

The Nice Guy increased the speed of his fingers. Anna came screaming and crying. The Nice Guy slapped Anna's ass.

"See: you can be trained, fat slut. Now your ass is mine."

The Nice Guy slid a condom onto his stiff cock, grabbed Anna's ass cheeks, spread them, and rammed his hard cock into her tight ass. Anna screamed. The Nice guy put his knife to her throat.

" Not a sound, fat slut. Take my cock in silence."

The Nice Guy smiled at the sight of Anna biting her lip to keep from screaming. He sodomized her for ten minutes, slapping her ass to add to her pain.

The Nice Guy pulled out.

"On your back, fat slut."

Anna slowly rolled over. The Nice Guy yanked Anna's legs apart and rammed his cock into her pussy. He pounded her pussy, slapping her breasts as he took her.

Anna screamed and was rewarded with a hard slap to her face.

"Silence, fat slut. Not a fucking sound."

Anna bit her lip again and endured her rape in silence; even as the Nice Guy continued to slap her breasts.

The Nice Guy now slowed his strokes, taking his time. He called Anna every nasty name that came to his mind, inculding cunt. He smiled. Women hated to be called that.

As he felt himself building to a climax, he laid his body on top of Anna, wrapped his hands behind her head, and ploughed into her with all his strength. Deep, punishing strokes until he came.

Carefully, the Nice Guy pulled out of Anna and placed his spent condom in a plastic bag. He grabbed Anna by the hair and dragged her into the bathroom.

"Shower, fat slut."

A broken Anna obeyed. The Nice Guy watched, even reaching in to finger her clit once more until she came again. What a whore he thought.

The Nice Guy had Anna dry off and forced into her bedroom. He pushed her on to her bed and put his knife to her throat.

"You will not mention this to anyone. You have no proof. No fingerprints." He held up his gloved hands for Anna to see. "No semen. You were just having a bad day. Have a good cry and forget everything."

The Nice Guy leaned down and kissed Anna's forehead. He pressed the blade of the knife against her throat.

"Don't make me come back here and kill you. Understand, fat slut?"

Anna nodded, curled up in the fetal position on the bed and began to began to sob.

The Nice Guy left her there, collecting her robe to add to his trophy chest.